Clinic Case Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the door to walk out, hearing another couple talking to Cathy in the background, she turned to me, smirking, and said "You know, I could call that harassment."

"Her ass, nothing. Me, caveman, ugh. That my ass now. Me supply dinner tonight, you eat, me like." I flirted with my best 'Ugg the Caveman' voice.

"Okay, 'caveman', we'll have dinner at your cave tonight. And then we'll see how soft the rocks are at the end of the night." She winked at me and bounded out, swaying her hips just so until I couldn't see her. Lord, I can't believe that I had let myself start seeing one of the people with whom I work. And I couldn't believe that I waited so long to see her, either.

I did a quick check of the file for the next couple, while Sharon was prepping to bring them back. Since the couple returning were Paul and Roberta Simmons, for their second visit, and since they didn't have medical issues that needed to be handled as part of their session, I knew this would be mostly a counseling session and they would be brought back quickly. Sure enough, Sharon returned with them only three minutes after leaving my office. They came in, shook hands, and sat down. Sharon came in and sat on my examination stool, since I'd previously invited her to join me with this couple. I briefly reflected on the fact that this was only the second couple she'd ever preemptively joined me with; the first had indirectly led to our outside the office relationship beginning.

After the short greetings and a quick summary of their current health, I began the session. "So, I've looked into the literature for this, especially Mann's 'Definitive Guide' and Masters and Johnson's works, though I found them less than fully helpful. I also did a bit of consulting with some peers, and a bit of research on the whole concepts of 'Furries' and 'Yiffing'; I must admit, I'm not an expert on the subject."

"I don't think you need to be, doctor. I'm an 'expert' on Furries, so you don't need to be. Our issues seem to be more over how we incorporate Brander into our love life, and keep a stable relationship." Paul responded.

Roberta spoke up next. "I've... I've got a Furry fursona that I've taken on to help Paul, er, Brander, when he wants to have sex. I've got a set of kitten paws, a... plush... tail..." and as she paused, she blushed deeply, "a partial head and sexy clothing pieces for a fursona. It's not a full skin, like Brander, but 'Kittary' as my fursona, would be welcome at a fur con. When Brander wants sex, I become Kittary and we.. yiff."

I could see that Roberta wasn't exactly thrilled at it, but was doing something for her husband to try to please him. I glanced over at Sharon and she mouthed a word to me that looked like "ugh"; I couldn't quite understand her. (Butt plug, you loveable idiot; I shouldn't have to spell it out for your readers; she had a furry butt plug to give her a tail. How naive were you before me, Rick?)

"We've been trying to make love a few nights a week, and Brander and Kittary yiff a few nights a week. I think that's fair." Paul added.

"It might be fair if you were more enthused about making love with your wife, Paul. You certainly seem to enjoy it when we yiff," and then she mumbled something I didn't catch, "but it feels like you're not 100% there when we make love. The tenderness is there, the foreplay, it's just... you seem distracted, distant. Some of the intimacy is missing."

"I guess it's because I feel like I'm more Brander than he is me. He's more real, more of who I am, than I am without him. It's hard to be just 'Paul' when I can be the real me and be Brander."

As this seemed to be moving towards a conflict and argument between the two, I stepped in. "It appears that neither of you are happy. Compromise is always touted as a way of finding what everyone wants, but sometimes compromise is the opposite; sometimes compromise gives no one what they want, just some difference between the two. Roberta, do you object to your... yiff sessions with Paul," and Paul frowned, "er, Brander? Do you find them distasteful or such?"

"No, I don't mind too much, I suppose, doing those. It makes Paul happier, and I love him. If I have to be 'Kittary', then I'm willing to occasionally be Kittary, and have Brander yiff me. I just want Paul's best when I, Roberta, get Paul. I don't want him giving me less than all of himself; I've given all of myself to him."

"Okay, Paul, how do you feel about Roberta's complaint? Can you be Paul, and not Brander, when you're with Roberta and not Kittary? Can you focus during those moments of intimacy on Roberta as your partner, not as Brander, but as Paul?"

"I love my wife, Doc. I do. I'll try to improve and up my game with Roberta. I didn't know that she felt I was half-assing it" and at that, Roberta chuckled, "when we make love. I want to please her. Hell, I want to please her more than I want to be pleased. But I do have to say, Brander has to have his time, too."

"And you'll be zero-assing as Brander, if you keep me in that Kittary costume." Roberta added. About three seconds later, she turned beet red, and I looked over and saw Sharon stifling a laugh. "You can't get any ass when I'm wearing that. So there!" Roberta proclaimed, beet red even as she put up her defiance.

Even Paul chuckled on that. "I know, babe, I know. I only get that from Roberta, not Kittary. I love you, babe."

Our time nearly up, I laid out a few working suggestions for ground rules on when they could incorporate fursonas into their sex life, and when to remain Paul and Roberta. We all shook hands, and they left with Sharon.

Sharon returned a moment later. "So, Rick. Got any secret kinks I need to know about before this," and she waved her hands between us, "goes further forward? I have to tell you, I'm not sure I want to 'yiff'. I'm the kind of girl that needs to be loved, stroked, caressed, adored. And sometimes I need my man to bang the hell out me. But I'm not sure being 'yiffed' wouldn't be a turn off to me."

"Oral, anal, vaginal, blind folds, hand cuffs, spanking. Oh, that bustier you have! And those stockings you wore last weekend. I'm a pretty vanilla kind of guy."

"The only thing vanilla about you is the color of your cum, Rick. I think when you and I risked getting caught on the hood of the car two weeks ago proves that. But okay. 'Everything', blindfolds, light bondage, spanking, and lingerie. Lucky me, I like lingerie, too, you dirty boy." And with that, she pulled up her top and flashed me her sheer, see-through bra, enclosing her beautiful breasts, dark areolas and perky nipples. Giggling, she pulled her top down and walked back out of my office.

And all I could think of was 'what color was that bra?'

- - - - -

Tuesday October 23, 2018

"Rick, I'm going to be leaving early this afternoon, in about an hour. I have my PAP smear at 2:45. Afterwards, I was thinking about swinging by the grocery and grabbing a few things for the rest of the week. What do you want for dinner tonight? I'll get it started and in the oven before I swing around and pick you up when you're done with your last patient," Sharon informed me, after getting up from my lap, where she had plunked herself down a few minutes earlier, when my previous patients had left before giving me a scorching kiss.

"Why don't you forget about making dinner tonight; when you finish at the apartment, we'll just go out to dinner. You aren't going to feel like cooking, and maybe we can just have a romantic date before heading home."

"Romance is out for tonight, love. Maybe in the morning, though. I would accept huge amounts of Rick cuddles, though, especially if you hold me tight when we go to bed tonight." I heard the arrival of a patient couple in the background.

"Cuddling my girl, I can do that. Love you, babe."

"I love you, too, Rick." Sharon walked out to go greet the couple and start the intake process for a patient consult, while I reviewed the couple, Paul and Roberta Simmons. A moment or two later, Sharon ushered the couple in, and again took her place on my examination stool. Sharon now sat in on certain couples automatically, and seemed to have an understanding of which new couples I would prefer her to join me. I never seemed to need to ask her to leave, and rarely needed to ask her to come back.

After the standard greetings, I asked them how things were going in their relationship; I hadn't seen them in some five months, and they had reached what appeared to be a compromise in their love life, balancing 'normal' marital sexual relations with the furry relationship.

"Well, Doc, that's a bit of the problem. We had achieved a compromise, and for a few months, it was working. Every time we wanted to make love..." started Roberta.

"Or yiff." piped in Paul.

"Or yiff," confirmed Roberta, "we'd throw roll a die. On a 1 or a 2, I'd allow..."

"Allow! Yeah, as if it's some big thing to make have sex with me!" Paul angrily cut in.

"Perhaps 'allow' is the wrong word. On a 1 or a 2, Brander would get to have sex..."

"Yiff. Brander yiffs!" interrupted Paul.

Rolling her eyes, although not visible to Paul, Roberta continued, "Brander would yiff with Kittary or me. On a 1 I'd become Kittary, on a 2 Brander would... 'yiff' me. On a 3, 4, 5, or 6, I would be able to make love to my husband" and she emphasized both the phrases 'make love' and 'my husband' as she said it, "in the way loving couples have done forever. But lately, he's not putting effort in with me."

"That's not true!" came the peeved retort. "I love loving you. I enjoy it. And I'm giving you attention when we do."

"When we used to make love, it could be hours between those first few kisses before we stopped cuddling. Now, it's kiss, kiss, lick, lick, fuck, fuck, wham bam, thank you ma'am. That's not the love making I need. I need to be held."

"I hold you..."

"I need to be caressed."

"I caress you."

"I need to feel like I'm all you need. I need to feel like I, Roberta, am enough for all of you, Paul. Not just a substitute for Kittary when Brander wants to knock off a piece of pussy!"

And here I finally had to stop the bickering. "Language, please. I understand that you're a bit heated, and I understand that, sometimes, that's the correct language to use. But I'd rather we talk calmly and evenly." I glanced over at Sharon at that, and saw that she wasn't watching them, she was watching me, with a look that I couldn't be sure of. If forced to answer, I'd say it was gratitude and thanks, though I'm not sure why.

"Whatever you two decide amongst yourselves seemed to work for a while; the compromise worked for... how long, Roberta?" I asked.

"About three months. In fact, it worked very well for the first two months. Our love making improved, our intimacy improved. Even the yiff sessions became fun and improved. Paul went out of his way to ensure that I enjoyed it, and that we were both happy. He became more romantic; he became more affectionate. We were laughing and teasing each other; it was almost like when we first feel in love, five years ago. And adventuresome! The candle wax incident... oh!" and suddenly Roberta flushed, and stopped, before continuing. "I'm sorry, Doctor, I know you're a professional. The, um, hot candle wax dripping... on my nipples. I... I'm not normally into a whole lot of pain, or bondage, or things like that, but that was... oh god, I enjoyed it. And a week later he tied me up with his ties. We made love for hours that night, and when he finally untied me, he fed me frozen grapes while we lounged in the tub. It was some of the best love making we've had."

Paul smiled at that, a half-smile that wasn't a smirk, more a fond remembrance of something that would have been smirk worthy. I didn't know whether to envy him, or chastise him for the look, though I did mentally write down "Frozen Grapes in Hot Tub" as something for Sharon and my future. "Yes, that was a lot of fun, and oh my, were you erotic. I felt your fire and your passion the whole week after that one."

"And even one of the yiff session during that time was awesome. Paul and I went to a park, after sunset." and here Roberta started giggling "We snuck in, actually. And Paul became Brander, while I became Kittary, and we went and 'played' on the playground. We yiffed on the swings, we yiffed on the teeter-totter, and we yiffed on the steps of the playset. We could have gotten in so much trouble, but it was hot, doc. By far the hottest yiffing we've done, ever. And of course, the costumes both made it hotter, because we could more easily have been snuck up on, and easier, since no one would be able to identify us."

"It was a pain getting Bander cleaned up, though, afterwards."

"So no, Doctor Rick, the first few months. It's the last two that things have degenerated. A month ago, normal love making was still okay, though it was more like 'Old People' sex. It was okay, but it wasn't particularly hot. On the other hand, when it was Brander, he wanted to get more exposed, but less 'risky' of arrest. Things like doing it in the backyard, or doing it with the window curtains open and the lights on, or even once doing it when we had guests. Doing Brander while we had guests in the living room! I felt a bit... humiliated on that one. And the intimacy we share, the cuddling? Well, I've been getting three or four minutes, as opposed to an hour or so of after... afterglow afterwards. Paul is a great lover, I've known that since our first time. But lately, I'm not even getting his second best, it feels like."

Paul looked hurt at that statement from his wife. "Perhaps... perhaps if you stroke Brander, if you pet him, if you get him more involved in the intimacy aspect..." he began.

"I don't want to stroke Brander. I want to stroke you, Paul. I want the man I married, not the... beast he is when you wear your Brander suit." Tears formed in her eyes as she said that. I was worried for their future.

"Doctor, I... I guess we need a second opinion." Paul finally said, after turning to me.

"Uh, you need a second opinion of my recommendations?" I asked, taken slightly aback at the suddenness that he seemed to blame me with that statement.

"No, a second opinion of whether or not we still have the intimacy, the connection. I think... I think we need someone to watch us make love. And watch us yiff. To see, and understand what is happening, someone not involved in it the way we are. Can you do that, doc? Is watching us, and then giving us your observations, something you can do?"

I thought about it. Masters and Johnson, of course, had pioneered that kind of work, though much more clinically than in terms of relationship and sexuality counseling. It was outside of my comfort zone, and it wasn't something that I had done (watching clinically, that is. Like many young residents, I'd watch others 'hook up' for brief moments in some of the shared spaces at the hospital. It happens, although no where near what you see in some of the dramas such as "Grey's Anatomy"). Finally, I decided.

"I can, but there will have to be conditions, and both of you will have to agree." I glanced over at Sharon, looking at me with a look of wonder on her face. "Sharon, you would have to agree to be present, as well, to observe. I'm not going into that situation without some other witnesses." She nodded after a moment.

"We cannot do this in my office, and I do not wish to visit your home, so you would have to obtain a hotel room. I'll video tape the encounters with a camera mounted on a fixed tripod. Neither I, nor my nurse, will participate in any way; we will strictly observe. I'd actually rather if we could be in the shadows of the room. It will need to be in the evening, as I'm not going to cancel a block of clients, and I want both sessions within two weeks."

"Both sessions, doc?" Roberta asked, obviously a bit embarrassed even before hearing the rest.

"Yes. One will be of your normal lovemaking; I want you to do what you normally do. Nothing more romantic than normal, nothing exotic, just make love as you normally would if we weren't there. The second will be a yiff session, with Roberta either as Kittary or as Roberta, your choice, whichever you two prefer. I'll limit the total session time to no more than three hours; it can obviously end earlier, if you wish. I'll need the dates in advance; I realize that some of these conditions will negatively impact the normal lovemaking, but they can't be helped. I'll also need to know a week in advance, and both need to be within a week of each other. Acceptable?" I asked.

Roberta looked unhappy, but finally agreed. "If it will get the man I married back, I'll do it. I'll be embarrassed, but I'll do it."

Paul was less shy, standing and taking my hand. "Thank you doc. This is going to help, I can feel it."

After another moment or two, the session ended, and Sharon escorted the couple out. She returned as I finished writing up my notes, and closed the door to my office.

"Rick, do you have any other odd kinks I need to know about?" she asked as she walked towards me.

"Not that I know of. None of mine are outside the mainstream, or that we haven't spoken about, at least not outside what you've not already seen. Unless.. well, perhaps I wouldn't mind taking you to a nude beach and making love in the sand while others watched. But that's... that's still probably not that kinky. Funny, that I'm relatively conventional, but work as a counselor for people with fetishes and issues like these. Why, are you suddenly a furry?"

"Oh, I'm sure I like some fur. You like me slightly furry, after all! But you for full on furry sex, I'd have to get a mink. Are you going to buy me a mink, doctor Rick?" and she batted her eyes at me.

"I'm just a starving doctor. And as to whether you're furry, I'm not sure whether a furry beaver counts. It was nice and furry last night, though."

"Well, I'm afraid that even with that definition, there will be no furry beaver" and she emphasized furry "for a while in our apartment, mister big, strong beaver hunter. More beaver than you can handle, but no pelt since this morning!" and with that, giggling, she kissed me on the cheek and went out, with only one last sexy look at the door as she walked out. "Oh, look at the time! I've got to run, doctor, for my appointment!"

It was five minutes before I could buzz Cathy for the next case, in order to prevent me being humiliated when I stood up to shake hands with the couple. Darn that wicked wench!

- - - - -

Monday November 5, 2018

Sharon and I both picked at dinner before getting in the car to drive North to the motel. Paul and Roberta had gotten a room at the Best Western in North Attleboro; it wasn't the most expensive hotel, nor the closest, either to them or Sharon's and my apartment, but it was clean, it was convenient enough, and near enough, for our purposes. We talked about nothing, and we talked about everything except what was going to happen that evening. I'd never been completely comfortable watching others, and I had the impression that, while she could be adventuresome in the right circumstances, Sharon had never watched nor been watched making love. Tonight was scheduled to be an eye opening experience, as Brander was going to yiff Roberta; they had decided that Kittary was not going to be present in the event we would end up watching and videoing.

Arriving at the hotel, we walked in carrying the small case with the tripod and the camera directly to the elevator, and then to the room, without stopping at the desk; Roberta had called in earlier and told Sharon that they were in room 213. Standing in front of the door, I took Sharon's hand in my free hand and asked "Are you ready for this?"

Looking at me with pretty brown eyes, and a look of trust, she replied, with a slight smile meant only for me "Yes, doctor. I trust you that this is what they need for us to do for them. I trust you with everything, Rick." With one last squeeze of her hand, I released it and knocked gently on the door.