Clinic Case Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Roberta opened the door and greeted us. She wore a tightly tied ivory silk robe, just below her knees, with what appeared to be hose or stocking, but without shoes. Her makeup was obvious enough, but yet muted; she was no painted woman as she greeted us. "Paul, Brander, is in the bathroom. He's not quite ready. You need a moment, anyway, don't you, to set up?" Nodding my head, I began setting up the tripod and the digital camcorder with a clear view of the bed, and worked on adjusting the focus.

"Roberta, I need to make sure the lighting is ok. Can you please go lie down on the bed?" I asked her.

Sharon giggled, slightly, a nervous giggle. "What?" I asked, turning toward her.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later." was all she replied. Sharon climbed onto the bed, and maneuvered into the doggy position in the center of the bed.

"This is about where I'll be for at least part of this, doc. Is it ok?" she asked. I nodded, and adjusted the recorder.

After a moment, when I finished setting up, I took the remote and moved two chairs to a corner, close to a standing lamp. I switched the lamp off, and then returned to check that the lighting was ok; realizing we needed more light, I unplugged the lamp, and moved it to the side of the bed before plugging it back in and turning it on. The bed would be brightly lit, while where we were would be more normally lit; it wouldn't be dark, but we wouldn't be as easily seen by those on the bed. Sharon and I took our seats, and I began the recording.

"Paul 'Brander' Simmons and Roberta Simmons. The date is Monday, November 5th, 2018. Present is Doctor Richard Wesson and his nurse, Sharon Anderson." I stated loud enough that the recorder would pick up my voice. Roberta was a bit startled that I said that, then nodded and turned on the music from her cell to a jazzy selection, loud enough for us to hear clearly, and to disguise the sounds of sex, but not enough that we, in the room with them, wouldn't be able to hear them unless they whispered. Sharon pulled out her laptop and began taking notes on the session.

We didn't have long to wait; perhaps a minute passed after Roberta started the music before the bathroom door opened. I had seen fursona suits on the Internet while researching the issues for the couple, but this is the first time I'd seen one directly. I wasn't quite prepared for Brander. He was brown, with what looked like real fur plastered to the costume, with a helmet style head piece that looked like it could have come directly from Walt Disney World's Chip 'n Dale costumes, other than it's longer muzzle and lack of white on the cheeks. His hands were large, flexible mitts, the size of a baseball glove, with thick furry fingers, and leather-looking black pads. I watched as they flexed, as if they were real fingers, though much thicker and wider. I've since learned that Paul integrated light plastic boning into the fingers with rivets to act as hinges to allow them to bend easily. His feet were clad in more normal looking, though slightly over sized, jogging shoes, I suppose to put less wear and tear on the costume. The torso itself was clad, with what I would call a very large, gray, wife beater t-shirt mentioning a convention from 2016 and a pair of bright blue jogging shorts.

He waved at us as he walked in, reminding me of some sort of cross between the Disney World animal characters and a demented clown at a 6 year old's birthday party. He then turned to Roberta, arched his back while throwing his head back, and went "Yip, Yip!" in an odd, barking way. Roberta pulled the tie of her robe and shrugged it off as she climbed onto the bed. I glanced at my watch; 7:17 pm.

Underneath her robe, Roberta had been nearly nude, with only her stockings on as clothing, though she did have a wide golden belt of interlinking rings around her waist, with the excess trailing up to a smaller circlet around her neck. Attached, part way down, the interlinking piece of chain, was a tied a mans tie, woven through one of the links, looking, for all the world, like a leash to a sexy harness. Her medium breasts swung free as she climbed onto the bed; I saw a brief flash of her well trimmed pubic hair, but none of her actual vagina. Roberta moved towards the center of the bed, assuming the doggy position, but facing towards a side wall before turning and looking over her shoulder at Brander and making a small keening sound, "Yiff, Yiff!"

Brander pushed down his shorts showing his average sized erect penis, then grabbed the end of the tie as he bent down to bring the face of the headpiece close to Roberta's rear, inhaling whatever scent he could detect; for my part, I could detect nothing from our location in the room. Satisfied, Brander rose and began shuffling forward while pulling the tie back. The effect was that Roberta's neck was pulled back, and she was forced to arch her back further, while pushing back against the penis attempting to enter her from behind. While Roberta's half of the duet looked erotic, Brander's, to me at least, looked silly. I glanced at Sharon for a moment, and she was vigorously typing notes on the laptop. I turned back to the couple.

They coupled, as hundreds of billions have over the millennia. Brander seemed to prefer to vigorously pound into Roberta, with only occasional slowdowns, pauses, or varying speeds. After a moment, when Brander stopped pulling so hard with the tie, Roberta lowered her front to rest her head on the bed, while keeping her bottom up. She then reached her right hand between her legs and began to play with herself.

In the meantime, Brander and Roberta kept up a steady stream of light howls, yips, yiffs, and grunts. It was obvious that Paul was enjoying it, regardless of how Roberta was reacting or her enjoyment. After a few minutes, Brander picked up the pace further and at 7:34, he arched his back, threw his head up, and loudly howled. Roberta stopped what she was doing and quickly started trying to shush him, to quiet him down. After a moment, Brander pulled back, patted Roberta's quivering rear, then retreated back into the bathroom. Roberta, meanwhile, grabbed a handful of tissues and proceeded to try to sop up the mess that was gushing from her vagina.

I turned to Sharon and whispered the question to her "No foreplay?" She looked at me, and shrugged.

The still mostly exposed Brander returned at 7:53; it was obvious that Paul had washed Brander near where his penis was. Reaching over to Roberta, he began to run his hands over her back, though it was obvious that he could not feel her touch through the paws. Roberta began pinching and rolling her nipples, causing them to engorge. After a few minutes, at 8:02, Brander again arched his back and howled. Unlike before, Roberta rolled onto her back, and Brander mounted her in the missionary position. I watched, as she wrapped her silk clad legs around the costume; under normal conditions, I would have considered the pose and view highly erotic, but as her toes curled around Brander's tail, I felt less eroticism and more weariness. I knew that I was not a furry, though I would still try to help this couple with their marital issues.

Brander lasted much longer the second time, and part way through he began to take over pawing, as it were, Roberta's breasts. After a few minutes, Sharon leaned over and made the observation "Her nipples were harder before he took over. I don't think she's getting as much out of this as he thinks." I nodded my agreement. They finished at 8:23, a good 21 minutes of softer intercourse. I noticed that Roberta, who had not had an orgasm during the first session, had only a light orgasm in the second. It's even possible that she merely reached plateau stage, and flirted with orgasm.

Again, Brander rushed off to the bathroom when they finished, while this time, Roberta put her robe back on, clinching it tight, after sopping up the leakage. She stared at the bathroom door for a moment, before turning to us. "That's probably it for the night. Paul can perform 4 times in an evening, in some cases, but two as Brander is pretty much it. The suit wears him down to much more that the two."

Sharon handed me her laptop after that, and I reviewed the notes she had made. She hit on many of the same issues I did, including the lack of foreplay, the lack of intimacy, the lack of conversation with your partner, and Brander's abrupt departure during the cool down phase of both encounters. I added only a note reflecting that the quantity was also constrained by the additional exertion of using the costume.

After ten minutes, Paul came out of the bathroom, dressed in a bathrobe similar to Roberta's. "No discussion with Brander, Paul?" I asked when I saw that.

"Brander needs to clean up; he's currently drying. What did you think?" Paul replied.

"Um, interesting. I'll have more observations and give you something more concrete after the next session. Is this fairly typical?"

"Oh, yes, doctor. It's a little hotter when it's Brander and Kittary, but this is very typical of Brander and Roberta, at least recently." Glancing over, I could see the agreement on both sides in Roberta's face, though I also saw a look that I assume was frustration.

We made awkward small talk for a moment or two as I repacked the camera and the tripod, and Sharon packed up her laptop. Saying goodbye, we walked out in silence, until we were safely ensconced in the car. Sharon spoke up first. "I am not a furry. It's not the first time I've seen people dressed as flurries get naughty, but I am most definitely not a furry, not if that's typical. Although the belt and necklace with the tie might be interesting." She looked over at me as I drove us back to our apartment.reference

"I'm not a furry either. Roberta was a moderately attractive woman, and we just witnessed a live porn sex show. And yet my fire is at room temperature. It wasn't arousing, not at all, to me."

"It wasn't a turn on, Rick, but it wasn't a turn off. It just... didn't do anything for me." Sharon replied.

We dropped the subject at that. That night, back at the apartment, we ended up just cuddling all night; so much for something exotically erotic for us!

- - - - -

Thursday November 8, 2018

Sharon and I again arrived at the Best Western North Attleboro, this time proceeding to room 216. I gave a wan half smile to Sharon, and she returned it before I knocked. This time, Paul opened the door, ushering us in, dressed in the same robe as last time.

Looking around the room, I noticed that some of the lights were off, thought the pole lamp had been moved to a similar location as the previous time, and the two chairs were grouped in approximately the same spot as before. "I wanted to save you the hassle of arranging it." Paul offered when I noted it. I set the camera and tripod up, as before, but noticed that there was a bottle of champagne in the ice bucket, along with a small cheese tray with cheeses, strawberries, and crackers on the nightstand. The sheets had been folded down neatly and four small electric tea light "candles" were flickering from strategic points around the room near the bed. I could also smell the light scent of lilac in the air from the bouquet of flowers in front of the TV set.

I glanced over at Sharon and she was smiling. I flicked her a quick smile of my own, and we sat down. A moment later, Paul called out to Roberta, "Baby, they're here. Come out, ok?" After a moment, Paul walked over to Roberta's cellphone and started a playlist; I immediately heard the sounds of familiar love songs. With the opening note's of Roberta Flack's 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face', the door opened and Roberta entered the room.

Roberta is an attractive woman, and she had made herself more so. She was, again, wearing stockings, though this time a dark black to match the billowing, diaphanous black peignoir she had on. Underneath, she wore an open cup bustier, black with red lace trim, and black see through panties, that, while neither a thong nor a g-string, only minimally covered her rear. Her hair, which I'd previously seen only loose, had been pulled up in what could only be described as a loose bun. Her makeup, while light, accentuated her lips and cheeks. I heard Sharon gasp slightly when she saw her walk in, before bending to my ear and whispering "I think I'm going to need to up my game."

It was obvious that she was self conscious as she glanced over at us, although I did not understand why. Paul dropped his robe to reveal the light purple silk boxer shorts he wore under the robe, although incongruously, he was wearing white ankle socks. He moved over to Roberta to take her hand, but yet she continued to stare at us as he led her. Realizing my mistake, I used the remote to turn on the camera, and stated, again loudly enough to come over the sounds of the music, "This is Paul and Roberta Simmons, on Thursday, the 8th of November, 2018. With me is my nurse, Sharon Anderson." Sharon elbowed me in the rib as she rapidly grabbed her laptop and got it started. Roberta, meanwhile, froze.

"Roberta, please pretend we are not here. This is you making love with your husband. We've already seen you have sex, er, yiff, and we're doing this to help the two of you through your sexuality and intimacy issues." I stated. It broke the deer in the headline stare she was giving us; she smiled, turned to Paul, and kissed him as he was finally able to lead her to the bed.

After getting Roberta onto the bed, Paul reached over and grabbed the bucket of champagne, a cloth towel, and two champagne flutes I'd missed. As he went to open the bottle, he crawled back on to the bed, handing the flutes to Roberta. He then wrapped the towel around the top of the bottle and popped the cork, with a satisfyingly loud pop. Pouring two glasses in the proffered flutes, Paul reached over and grabbed two strawberries and popped them into the glasses of champagne, making a small little splash. Laughing, he bent over and kissed and licked the champagne off of Roberta's hands and fingers before taking one and interlocking his arm with hers. Looking her in the eyes, he leaned in and kissed her on the ruby lips, before leaning back, laughing lightly, at which point the two both took a deep sip of the bubbly beverage. Leaning over to whisper in Sharon's ear, I said "No, I think I'm going to need to up mine." She looked at me, then moved a finger up to her lips to make the 'quiet' symbol, then turned back.

After a few moments of watching the two kiss as they nibbled on the strawberries, cheese, and crackers and sipped the champagne, I realized I hadn't caught the time; I looked at the clock by the bed, which said 7:14. Over the next thirty minutes, I observed the soft and tender kisses, the little lovers touches, as the two began the back and forth dance of seduction. At one point, Paul suddenly took the flutes and the champagne bucket and moved them off the bed, then stood, pulling Roberta to her feet; I realized as he pulled her into a soft embrace and they began to sway that he was trying to dance with her a moment during the Percy Sledge song 'When a Man Loves a Woman'. As they danced, I heard the intake of breath, and the slow exhale from Sharon beside me. Knowing her, I knew that she was aroused at the display, which had not yet even included nudity, and little direct sexual contact. I was watching the long, slow seduction of a woman by a husband who loved her. Glancing at the clock, I realized they'd already been performing foreplay for over an hour, about the time as the total of the two yiff interactions previously. I also, however, noticed something else; Paul did not yet have an erection.

By 8:40, Roberta and Paul had again gotten onto the bed, Roberta supine, with one knee and leg sticking through the opening of the peignoir, while Paul hovered partially over her, on his left side, caressing her breasts, and occasionally moving up to cup the side of her face as they kissed. I watched as Roberta's arm snaked between them until she was lightly caressing his shaft, and hefting his testes.

Paul began to become aroused, proof of his ardor slowly pushing through the silken opening. Roberta's nipples, hard and erect, gave proof that Roberta was aroused. The faint whiff of female arousal also hit my nose at that moment; I doubt it was Roberta's arousal, however.

For the next hour, the husband and wife made love. To call it anything clinical at this point would be a disservice. Both partners gave, and both received. Both cried out in ecstasy. Between bouts, when Paul needed to recharge, they would whisper to each other, feed each other strawberries and champagne, cheese and crackers. At one point, Paul poured a small amount of champagne on Roberta's breasts, before licking it off. At a different, Roberta dipped Paul's penis into her flute, and then lick it dry as she performed oral sex. At yet another point, Roberta loosened her bun allowing her hair to fly free as she rode Paul's member, arching her back to spray her hair in a brief halo over her head. As it settled, Paul sat up, began picking her up, still mounted, and stood on the bed; Roberta then used her hands to touch the ceiling, steadying them both as he thrust into her. The impressive strength of their coupling as she bounced up and down on his hard shaft was unlike anything I'd seen, and it left me awestruck at the eroticism of watching the two play their duet of love. Even now I feel guilty for losing my dispassionate observation skills on the couple.

Over the course of the rest of the evening, Paul orgasmed four times; I lost count of the number the Roberta achieved. They forgot about Sharon and I, in the dark corner of the room. Eventually, they were sated; Roberta cuddled up on Paul, as Paul pulled the sheets up over them. He saw me and started, evidence that he had forgotten we were even there. I clicked the camera off via the remote at that point, and checked the time; it was 11:03, almost four hours after they began, blowing past my three hour limit

Looking around the room, and seeing Roberta's eyes closed and a contented look on her face, I motioned to Sharon to pack up. I grabbed the camera, still on the tripod, turned off the lights away from the bed, and walked to the door. We quietly let ourselves out, and once in the hall, I broke down the camera and put it and the tripod back in the bag. Sharon then grabbed my hand and dragged me forward and out.

Nothing was said as we walked to the car. Once in the car, however, Sharon began. "Yes, my love, if that's 'normal', you need to up your game. I do, too. God, I'm so wet." And with that, she reached over, yanked my zipper down, and began to give me a blow job. I didn't last long, less than three blocks, before erupting into her mouth. Wiping her mouth with her hand, she told me she was going to reduce me to a quivering wreck when we got home.

She did, though I think she was also a bit of a wreck when we finished. I admit that I tried to recreate that incredible scene of Paul standing on the bed while Roberta had her hands on the ceiling, though I found it awkward at the time unless I also braced Sharon against the headboard. And for the record, don't try it close to a ceiling fan; having to reach over and turn the fan off as I lifted her nearly caused me to drop Sharon. Never the less, we were both quite tired the next day from the little sleep we received.

- - - - -

Wednesday November 14, 2018

"I'm just saying, of the two, I can easily see why Sharon wants less yiff and more normal, if you can call it that. I mean, that wasn't normal for what had been my experience prior to that!" Sharon stated as she leaned back down to rest her rear on my desk, putting the remains of her lunch back down.

"It was not something normal in mine, either, though I'm more than willing to try to get to that level. However, I believe that we actually heightened their enjoyment last Thursday. I think, at least initially, Paul was aroused to do that in front of others, before he forgot that we were there. It increased his ardor. I also suspect that we got a superlative effort as he was attempting to re-stress his sexual dominance in a display, both to Roberta, and to us, that there was nothing wrong with him in the relationship."