Clinic Case Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, nothing wrong at all." Sharon smirked. My lord, when did she start smirking all the time?

"I'm going to recommend a modification of what they're doing themselves. I'm going to suggest that the dual and single fursonna days be scheduled; it's obvious that Roberta gets little from either of them when you compare her physical and emotional responses, and to be honest, it didn't look like Paul enjoyed it nearly as much as he did on Thursday."

"You can't say that for sure; you saw Brander and Roberta, not Brander and Kittary." Sharon pointed out, before snatching the last french fry off my tray.

"It's a safe assumption based on what she is saying. If the yiff session was 'normal', and the 'normal' session was even a third as extensive, she'd rather have the lovemaking. So like I said, I intend to recommend that they schedule two nights a week for yiffing, and the rest of the week can be spontaneous or planned lovemaking. Paul, Brander, can do his thing, while allowing the couple to have five nights a week to act as a normal couple, making love some nights, just cuddling others."

"I prefer the making love and cuddling nights, myself." was Sharon's quick opinion. However, before I had time to give my reply to that statement, the intercom rang through.

"Doctor, Sharon, your next appointment is here." Cathy called out. Sharon hopped up off the desk, and swept her lunch's empty box into the trash, while I did the same, before she walked out to get the couple. A moment or two later, Sharon again led Paul and Roberta Simmons into my office.

After the greetings, and when everyone was situated, I started off the conversation. "Paul, Roberta, Sharon and I have watched the videos and reviewed the notes on your sessions. We had some specific observations, and a couple suggestions for you."

"I don't know if I need suggestions, doc!" Paul laughed, with a half grin on his face. I noticed, however, that Roberta only had a small smile at his comment.

"So, before we begin, how often are your yiff sessions like the one we observed? How representative is it?" I asked.

"Eh, more or less normal like that, unless we're at a Con." was Paul's reply.

"Con? Convention? You do it different at a convention?" was my next query, trying to understand better.

"Sometimes. On the couple times we've had balconies, Brander and Kittary have yiffed on the balcony. And one time at a motel, we yiffed with the windows wide open; I know at least one fellow conventioneer saw us that time."

"So, being watched... excited you? Is that part of your normal lovemaking, too?" I followed up.

Sheepishly, Paul admitted "Uh, no. And I have to admit, it doesn't always get quite so... um... erotic? I guess is the right word. Erotic. It doesn't always get quite so erotic when we make love. I guess..." and he paused. "I guess that when we started, knowing you two were watching us kind of... inspired me, a bit."

"He was definitely inspired, as that was probably one of the two or three best that we've ever had. It shows what he's capable of, at the least." Roberta added, although I noticed a slight edge in how she said it.

Turning to her, I asked, "Ok, so that's a '10'; On a scale of 1 to 10, where do you rate most of the sessions with your Paul?"

"Oh, when he wants to, he can easily get to an 8 or higher, without issues. More normally, when we make love, he's right there at 7." Roberta started.

"Unless I'm hard, when I'm a solid 8." Paul attempted to quip. I saw Roberta briefly roll her eyes, before smiling and turning to him.

"Yes, honey, you're an 8 when you're solid. But I don't care how large you are, it's how much you want me, and how much you put into proving to me you want me." Roberta chided him gently.

"I put an 8 into you!" Paul continued, oblivious to the true meaning of what Roberta had said. I glanced at Sharon, and saw that she had a slight frown, with knitted brows, over Paul's comments.

"Um. Yes. So, Roberta, Paul. I think you need to schedule your Brander days, not leave it to the whim of a die roll. I think the die is actually counter productive, to be honest. On days where it's been a while for, um, Brander to have his time, if the die roll is not in Brander's favor, Paul feels let down. He needs something specific and can't get it from his partner. Likewise, any time one or the other of you feel like... making love as opposed to yiffing, and the die roll goes the other way, you are left with an unsatisfied feeling where your physical or emotional needs aren't being met. Like I said, I think the die is counter productive, and it may actually be contributing to the slight tension I can see between the two of you, if you'll allow me to point it out." I could see the light bulb go off in both of their minds, after which they both reached out to grab their partner's hand, realizing what it meant.

"So, Brander needs his time, and you as a couple need yours. I suggest you schedule one day a week for Brander and Roberta, and one for Brander and Kittary, and simply always stick to that. Tuesdays for Brander and Roberta, for example, and any Tuesday either one of you wishes to yiff, you do. Thursdays, perhaps, for Brander and Kittary, same deal. But it's not a forced issue, either; either of you can say 'no' and pass up on that session, though you need to tell each other why."

"I get it. It's not going to be automatic that we yiff on Tuesdays and Thursdays, just that if we do something on those days, that's what we'd do." Paul explained to himself.

"Not quite. You're also free to say 'Not tonight', or 'No, I want to do the other' or even 'No, I'd rather make love', it's just that the default expectation on those nights is yiff. The rest of the time, you are free to make love, or not, in a more normal manner."

"So, what's to prevent her shortchanging Brander?" Paul asked, at which point Roberta pulled her hand back away, causing Paul to glance at her.

"The fact that she loves you, and wants to please you. What's to prevent you from turning her down on any night other than a Brander night?"

"I'd never do that... oh. I guess I get it. It's a trust thing, isn't it? I have to trust her enough, and her love enough, to know she won't shortchange Brander. She has to trust me enough, and trust my love enough, to know that I won't shortchange her. That's it, isn't it doc?" Paul realized.

"Exactly. We noticed there was a great deal more intimacy, a more connected relationship between you when you did your lovemaking session last week. To be honest, Paul, you also looked happier yourself when we were letting ourselves out. But you have to know, a couple truly in love will find a way to accommodate their partner's non-destructive kinks, desires, and needs." I continued.

"You need to communicate for that." Sharon added from her stool. "Good communications, being able to discuss anything and everything. Nothing should be off the table in terms of communications between you two, but everything between you two is for you as a couple only. No telling secrets to others. That's destructive and corrosive to any relationship."

"Excellent point, Sharon." I added. "So, what do you feel, Paul?"

"Roberta knew about Brander before we got married. She knew that Brander was going to be part of our relationship, but it sometimes feels she's rejecting that part of me. I love her. I accept her as she is. I'm just asking her to accept me as I am, too." Roberta moved her hand back to resting on her lap, not a good sign from the earlier reaching out to hold hands.

"But Paul, you knew that I needed the closeness, the intimacy, the sense of connectedness that I get when we make love. I can accept Brander..."

"Accept? Accept? Brander is part of me. If you 'accept' Brander, it means you were considering rejecting him, which means you were rejecting me." Paul angrily interrupted.

"Accept is perhaps a poor word, but it's the best word I know. I accept" and she held up her hand to stop him from interrupting again "that Brander is and always will be part of our relationship. I accept it and love you, and Brander, as part of us. I'm saying, my love, I accept you. All of you. I think the doctor's points are valid. And I'll be a participant, a willing participant, in our activities, both yiffing and other. We're partners." Paul seemed to be mollified again, though I made a mental note that he had a hair trigger between understanding Roberta and her needs, and being upset over them. I also noted that it seemed like there was at least a small amount of aggressiveness in Paul towards Roberta, which indicated, perhaps, some emotional abuse from Paul on Roberta. I'd have to file that away for a different session.

"I'm ok with a couple of planned yiff sessions a week, though I'd prefer that we have three days, not two. Tuesdays and Thursdays are work days, and we probably won't yiff that often if those are the only days." Paul bargained.

"But then on the weekends you have a Con, you're going to want to yiff. Those weeks, I want Tuesday through Thursdays for myself. Deal?" Roberta countered, though obviously not happily.

"Deal. And I promise to put more effort into our non-Brander times, too." And with that, Paul cemented their relationship for the next few months. We discussed a few additional issues, and then I told them to see me again in around 6 months. We said our goodbyes, and Sharon escorted them out.

Returning, she walked up to me. "Rick, I don't like what I'm seeing in their relationship. Great, even incredible, sex isn't the sole basis for a marriage or a happy life."

"I saw some of the same things, myself. And I'm worried. We have a great sex life..."

"A good sex life. If every night was like the last couple, I'd up it to great." Sharon corrected.

Slightly hurt, I continued. "Ok, a good sex life. I'm crazy about you, and we haven't even been together long. And then, you seem to be fond of me..." at which point she sat on my lap and threw her arms around me.

"Yep."

"But I need you to know, I'm a long haul kind of man. When I find the right lady... " and I gave her a light squeeze back, "it'll be forever. 'When I fall in love...'" I began singing, before Sharon covered my lips with her own. And that was that for the next few minutes, as our tongues danced a duet of passion.

- - - - -

Thursday May 2, 2019

My bride of almost two months was eyeing me with a look of both love and lust as we finished eating; I have no idea what it was, I was to enraptured by the giggling woman in my arms. "So, Nurse Wesson, do we have patients this afternoon?" I flirtatiously asked, just as the front bell chimed, informing us of another arriving couple.

"Why, yes, Doctor Wesson, we do." Sharon impishly replied. "Paul and Roberta Simmons just arrived, I think. I seem to remember something where he lifted his wife into the air in order to make her understand he was a man. Do you know any man who can do that?" And she lowered her upper eyelids down while cocking her head to one side with a half smile on her face.

"Woman, I'll show you that I am more than enough man for you when I get you home tonight!" I hissed through my teeth at that.

Standing up and breaking away from my grasp, she looked at me and said "Promises, promises. You better back those up tonight, Dr. Wesson."

"Oh, I intend to back them, and you, up tonight Mrs. Wesson." I replied, as she walked out the door.

Still inwardly smiling at the thought of my beautiful new bride, I did a quick refresh of the file from the case, finishing just as Sharon escorted them in. After the greetings were out of the way, I could tell that not all was well in the Simmons' relationship, though it did not seem as bad as it had early on.

"So, Paul, Roberta, how are things going?" I started us.

"They're... going, doctor Rick." Roberta replied. "I'm not... I'm feeling a bit let down by the current arrangement. We make love sometimes, and that helps. We yiff sometimes, and that... well, it doesn't hurt. But I've noticed that the frequency of both is lower. We set aside yiff dates, and we yiff may twice every two weeks, and sometimes only once per session; Paul used to be able to do it twice per session. We make love once or twice a week, too."

"Yeah, doc, um... when we were first married, it was all we could do to not have our hands on each other when we were alone. Sex was every night, and a quicky or a blow job most mornings. Weekends, if we didn't have something planned, were spent trying to see if there was anything we didn't like. Lately... " and Paul trailed off.

"Ok, so it's normal for a couple to lose frequency as the marriage goes on. What is a near constant need for love and intimacy can lessen, even significantly, over time. Children, jobs, interests, age, health, all of those eventually can take a toll, if you allow them to, on the frequency. You can partially offset that by increasing the quality of the sessions..."

"And that's the other thing" interrupted Roberta. "The quality has... dipped. Paul doesn't seem as enthusiastic as he once was, and that rubs off on me. And it's a bad cycle. He's less enthused, and into the moment, which detracts from what I feel, and lessens my reaction, which lessens his enthusiasm more... It's stopped feeling so intimate and erotic, and now it's just fucking. Sorry, but you know what I mean. I love my husband, I want my husband, but sometimes, even when it's just Paul and Roberta, I don't feel like he's there. And to be fair, he says the same the other way, that he feels like I'm not all there."

"And?" I tried to elicit more from her.

"And I guess... yiffing is ok. But I'm not really a furry, not the way Paul is. Oh, I get it. But Kittary isn't a part of me the way Brander is of Paul. So I feel, sometimes, and just sometimes, mind you, like the old 'What's the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole chicken.' When I'm with Brander, it feels kinky, not erotic. At least not anymore."

Paul was obviously aware of what Roberta was saying, but you could still see the sadness in his posture. "Brander is part of me. I don't know what to say. You knew this was something that I need when we were still dating, you knew when we got married."

"You even chose to yiff instead of making love on our anniversary. Paul, I love you. There is no one else I want to be with, no one else who makes me feel like you do. But I want to be with you, not Brander."

"I'm sorry. I can see that might have been less..." and he paused. "Less than what you wanted, what you deserved, for our anniversary. I'll try to do better. How about this. We will try to keep Brander away after AnthrOhio until Anthrocon. That's all of June, no Brander."

"AnthrOhio? Anthrocon?" I spoke up.

"Uh, yeah, AnthrOhio is a furcon in Columbus, Ohio, over Memorial Day weekend, and Anthrocon is over the July 4th weekend over in Pittsburgh. We're missing the Biggest Little Furcon, which is out in Reno in two weeks, but we typically go to at least one or two cons when they're around. We don't go to all of them, since some, like Furlandia, conflict. There are a few others we're missing, too. Heck, there's one in Atlanta tomorrow, if we wanted, but I have to keep it to one or maybe two a month, at most. Only one in June, up in Maine, but we had something that weekend."

"Yeah, something... my mom's birthday!"

"Which is more important than going to the convention, babe. Brander will have to wait an extra week." Paul tried to sooth Roberta.

Roberta was unhappy with Brander in general, but seemed willing to accept Paul's offer. We discussed the state of their relationship in other ways, ascertaining that it was sex, primarily, that was causing issues; in most other areas they were very compatible. As the session wound down, I caught Sharon's eye, to make sure she knew that I wanted to talk with her when they left. After escorting them out, she returned and closed the door.

"I'm worried about those two, Sharon. Except for this... fetish that Paul has, they seem like a couple that is likely able to make it. Their home life, from their descriptions, is good, except for sex, and what sex pushes in terms of other issues." I observed.

"Rick, they aren't going to make it if they can't find a way forward that satisfies both of them. They both seem to have needs. Love, marriage, partnership... it can't be all giving, and it can't be all taking. We have to make sure that we give and take. If we both give some, we will find that old Beatles song is true, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

"We? We were discussing the Simmons' marriage. I didn't realize that this was going to be a discussion about us."

"I'm committed to making our marriage work, too, Rick. Ultimately, they're going to have to find their way, with our help, but find it themselves. But as for us, I'm not going to have you thinking that I don't give you my all, nor will I accept less than your all in making us work. I love you, and we're going to have children and grow old together. God, I've had a thing for you since I met you and you hired me. We'd have been married two years ago if I'd had my way."

"If I'd stuck with to my principles, we still wouldn't be dating, much less married." I observed.

"I didn't give you that opportunity, did I? I realized that I needed to lock you in, and was trying to decide how to get you to chase me when... well, you know what happened, and why. So, I put myself out there on a limb for you. I want you to promise me you'll always be on the limb with me."

"I will. Forever, my love." And I kissed her. I particularly enjoyed the way she kissed back.

- - - - -

Thursday 19 December, 2019

As she sat delicately on my lap, Sharon flinched a little as she turned to gobble the piece of the California roll sushi that I held on the chopsticks for her. "Ooh, that's a bit sore. I love it when you take my ass, Rick, but next time, only once or at most twice in one night, ok?"

"I'm sorry, but the yoga pants you wore last night to dinner... I knew what I wanted." I thought fondly of when we'd gotten home; the door had been barely closed to the apartment when I dropped to my knees, pulled down her yoga pants, and buried myself in nibbling, kissing, licking, and biting Sharon's beautiful butt. We had, eventually, moved from the doorway, to the sofa, then later to the bedroom for a spirited night of marital carnal delights. It had been fun, and exhausting.

"I'm not saying that I didn't want exactly what happened to happen; why did you think I kept bending over in front of you, dropping things? I'm just saying, kitty didn't get enough work compared to elsewhere from my beautiful Rick dick. My pussy felt neglected for long stretches. And it does enjoy long stretches, but not of neglect."

"Well, I'll just," and at that moment I heard the sound of patients arriving, "have to make sure to not neglect her tonight, eh, sweet cheeks?"

Gingerly hopping off my lap, Sharon demurely said "Well, ok." And then she commanded "Put the food away before I get back."

"Yes, boss." I snarkily said as she walked out. Hearing me, she stopped at the door, turned around to make a kissy face, pointed her left index finger at me, then slapped her ass. Smiling, she left.

A moment later, Sharon returned with Paul and Roberta Simmons; Paul looked relaxed, while Roberta looked less angry and tense than their previous appointment. I stood, greeted them, we sat, and we began. "So, how are things on the home front now, Roberta? Are things better with Brander and Paul?"

Roberta didn't have a chance to answer before Paul piped in "Brander only comes out at convention times now; that seems to have... worked. Mostly." At the word 'mostly', Roberta blushed slightly and looked down.