Clinic Case Files Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWesson
RWesson
352 Followers

Intrigued, I turned to Paul. "'Mostly'? What does that mean?"

"We've gotten involved... we've gotten involved with more direct yiffing episodes. Only during conventions, but any convention weekend is now only yiffing. And sometimes... sometimes we host yiff parties."

"Yiff parties? What are those?"

"Well, Brander and Kittary invite... others to watch. Um... I actually... I actually kind of blame you for that, doc." Paul continued.

"Me? What? Why?"

"Well, the time with you and your nurse... is that a wedding ring? I didn't know you were married; in fact, I thought you weren't." Paul stated.

"Um... my nurse, Sharon, is my wife. We've been married about 6 months. However, that's not relevant to our discussion. You were saying that you invite others to watch?"

"Yeah. We yiff in a room of other fursonas. I show them how it's done!" Paul firmly stated. "Sometimes, other couples or singles get turned on enough that they then yiff in front of us. It's erotic. It's hot."

I glanced at Roberta's face as he said that. She didn't look like she disagreed with him, but it was obvious that she had a much lesser excitement of it. "So, it's still just Brander and Kittary, right?" I asked.

"Well... yes, for us. Some other couples do yiff swinging. It allows some couples to watch, while others swap partners. We watched a couple of those over the last couple months, like ConnectiCon, Furrydelphia, FursonaCon. They aren't well know events, kind of 'invitation only'. In some of them, you can even be banned from future Furcons if they find out your doing that, even in your own rooms. It's about the wholesomeness they try to project, though it's a bit... hypocritical. A large percentage of furrys have sexual thoughts about fursonas." Paul continued.

"And how do you feel about it, Roberta?" I turned to her.

"Well, the switch has helped make it easier on me when I want to make love. I ask Paul, if it's not a con, and we make love. But..."

"But what, Roberta? I say yes every time you ask!" Paul interrupted.

"That's... kind of the problem. I have to initiate all of our lovemaking now, unless it's a convention. It's like.. like you don't want me. You've become a better yiffer, though, I will admit; you now cuddle, you do a lot of foreplay. When I'm Kittary, you seem to adore me. It's the rest of the time, that I feel like you're just trying to make me happy, not make us happy."

"What do you want, Roberta?"

"I... I don't know. It's not like you're neglecting me. You are kind, affectionate, attentive when we're together. It's just... something feels off, I guess. Should... should we try the yiff swinging? I don't want to do it, I just want you to desire me, Roberta, more, and Kittary less." Roberta offered meekly, with some sadness on her face and in her voice.

"It might make it hotter. I want to try to find things that get your motor running. And I guess, get mine going, too."

"You get my motor running, Paul. You get it running very well. You just leave it in the shop too much."

I was worried about what I was hearing from the two of them. "I'm not sure introducing other people is going to help in your marriage. I can't say 'don't do it', that's your relationship, but as an interested outside party, paid to advise you, I would recommend against it."

"It's ok, doc. It wouldn't be forever." Paul bounced back. Roberta, lowered her head briefly, and then nodded her head in agreement. And with that, the meeting petered out. A few minutes later, Sharon escorted them out before returning, and gently closing the door. A moment after that, she was in my arms.

"God, Rick, please don't ever so casually toss me to the wolves as Paul just did to Roberta. I meant it, 'forsaking all others', Rick. Not 'forsaking until or unless Rick says yes'. They aren't going to make it."

"I don't think they will either, baby. And I'm a jealous guy, so you don't need to worry about other men. I'd be upset to even have that brought up."

Sharon hugged me for a moment, then lightly kissed me on the lips. "I'd reward you more for that if we had the time, but your next appointment was already out there when I came out. So tonight?"

"And every night that I can, love. Every night I can."

- - - - -

Monday May 18, 2020

I fired up my Zoom software on the computer, as Sharon walked in. She was unmasked today, since we had no in office clients coming in, and both Susan and Kathy were therefore teleworking today. COVID-19, the new scourge of the land, had caused a lot of issues, and a lot of changes in the last few months. We now used telemedicine to work with the couples whenever we could, only having additional staff in the office when we had to have in person visits by patients and couples. It made it less personal, and made the relationship counseling couples harder to work with; you can't read body language from head shots, for example, but we were working it.

"You have 9 minutes before the next patient." she stated. Then, something seemed to come over her. "Want a blowjob?" She dropped to her knees and moved the chair, crawling into the cubby for the chair under my desk before it fully registered on me what my lovely wife was asking.

"What? Why?" I stupidly said. I'm a man, of course I wanted a blow job from the most talented woman I'd ever been with.

As she pulled down my zipper and reached in, she said "It's our anniversary, you lovable idiot. Two years ago today, we moved in together. And of course hmphu hmphorhmpghmut." she then popped off of my cock to add "like all men always forget." before proceeding to go back to her important work. I later learned she was trying to say 'you forgot', but it's kind of hard to talk with your mouth full. And of course, I hadn't forgotten, her surprise was already set up at home, a 'welcome home' reminder of rose petals spread on the bed and a bottle of champagne in the fridge.

I concentrated on anything and everything I could while Sharon did her best to ruin me. The minutes ticked by as my time was spent with the most important woman in the world, at least to me. Just as I was about to explode, and Sharon went deep, gagging slightly as I passed into her throat, my screen came to life, and I was staring at Brander and Roberta.

I blew into Sharon's talented mouth at that moment, just as they came into view. It's probably the least professional thing that has ever happened in my office, actually. But it was erotic that Sharon was swallowing and cleaning me as I came out of that moment. Realizing my predicament, I faked a big sneeze; if I was lucky, they'd believe that was all that had happened, that they caught me mid sneeze.

As I stared at the screen, I made a couple of quick observations. The first is that, as I said, Brander was in front of me, not Paul. Sitting with a gap of a couple of feet between them was Roberta, arms crossed, and an unhappy expression on her face.

I was able to get out a greeting, and then became more normal as I forced myself down off my orgasmic high. I still needed to ask, though. "Paul, why are you dressed as Brander?"

Paul replied quickly, "It's Brander, doc, and I'm Brander because I can't come out during the pandemic like we used to. I used to get out every couple weekends for an all-weekend Branderfest, but now I'm sad, and have to be Brander more often normally."

I was shocked at the way Paul described himself, the tone he used, the cadence... it was unlike the erudite and crisp Paul. It was as if he truly was channeling a different personality. I knew that could mean trouble, both in their relationship, and his own mental health, especially with the new isolation that COVID had brought.

"Ok. So, how do you feel about this, Roberta? How are the two of you handling the pandemic?" I asked.

"Well, we do still make love, but our old rule, which seemed to be working, has kind of... ended. Brander now shows up whenever Paul decides. And lovemaking is now down to once, maybe twice a week, with Brander wanting to yiff more. And that worries me. Some of my girlfriends tell me that now that they are cooped up with their husbands or boyfriends almost all the time, their sex drive has increased, at least in frequency. Ours... ours seems to have gone through the toilet."

"You haven't been discussing the unique issues in your relationship with others, have you?" I worried. By this point, Sharon was slowly pushing my chair away so she could get out from under the desk, having finished cleaning me up, and putting my cock back away. To hide her pushing the chair, I moved as if to grab something off screen, which would allow her to crawl out, and move until she was off camera before standing up.

"No, not in detail, and I never discuss yiffing. Some of our friends know that Paul and I have fursonas. A couple even have them, too. But we don't discuss that, just more normal things." Roberta answered while I 'searched' for whatever I needed off screen.

Brander spoke up at that "Hey, yiffing is normal, too." Roberta rolled her eyes slightly at that, but said nothing. At that point, Sharon had gotten behind the camera; she rolled her eyes at Brander's remark, but then winked and licked her lips.

"Even if the frequency is down, is the quality still up?" I asked, although I was staring at Sharon off screen as I said it. Sharon blushed, and nodded her head vigorously. Like I said, probably one of the least professional things that ever happened in my office.

"When we make love, Paul is the most incredible lover I've ever had, when he puts in the effort. About half the time, he's still putting in the effort. The other half of the time ranges between Good and old couple sex." Brander sat stiff as he heard the words from Roberta, before she continued. "The yiffing... well, it's a bit messy, and it pulls me a bit out of it. It can be erotic, but it normally just feels... I dunno, dirty? I know that's not the right word, but..." and she trailed off. Meanwhile, Sharon had moved over to one of the patient seats and was slowly removing her clothing, piling it neatly on the chair.

"You liked it when we were doing the yiff swinging you suggested!" Brander snapped at her.

"You began... swinging? Roberta, or Kittary, was yiffing other fursonas? Is that what I understand? And Brander was doing the same?" I asked.

"Uh... yeah. I guess I started it. Kittary and I were watching a couple yiffing, and I got turned on. When the male, a Lion named 'Samsa' finished, the female, a cat named 'Lickla' started calling out 'more, more', and said something like 'don't leave me hanging, I'm close'. I... I swapped in. I took her right there in front of Kittary and everyone." Brander softly related.

"I... got more aroused than normal, watching Paul... watching Brander take Lickla. I don't know why, but seeing him like that... it did arouse me. And then Samsa came over to me. My fursona isn't a full set, unlike Brander." Roberta explained. "Samsa left his... his penis out, still slick and coated from Lickla. That might have turned me on even more. After a moment... watching Brander and Lickla... I grabbed it and started stroking. By the time Brander was done..."

"By the time I finished, they were ready. Lickla was out of it for a moment, so Kittary and Samsa started. And it turned me on. It was the most erotic thing I'd seen." Paul confessed. "Since then, we've done some yiff swinging at each of the cons we've gotten a chance to. I've even helped recruit a few fursonas to keep Kittary going, one after the other, doing... trains, I think they call them. I'm doing some of the same, of course, but... well, two or three ties is my limit as Brander." Paul finished.

The conversation quickly went over the statistics of couple surviving open marriages, swapping, and swinging. None of them were, in themselves, marriage killers; every couple's relationship is different, and in some cases, it works. However, in general it lead to a loss of closeness and a disconnectedness in most relationships, and frequently contributed to couples ultimately breaking up. Neither of the two were particularly happy with that thought.

Brander contemplated what I said for a moment, before removing his head. Paul, in his Brander suit, looked at the camera, then at Roberta, then at the picture of me on his screen. "I... I think that if Roberta isn't satisfied, if she's... not getting enough, feeling neglected... maybe she should... take a lover."

I was astonished at that statement, as was Sharon, judging by the gasp she let out. Either that, or perhaps she was pinching her nipples too hard as she rolled them between her fingers, tugging and pinching.

Roberta also had an odd look on her face over the screen. "Paul, you can't mean that. I love you. I'd rather not do the yiff swinging, not do the yiff, and make love with you everyday."

"Baby, I know you love me. If you didn't, you wouldn't put up with me, or Brander. I just want you to be happy." It was obvious enough on her face that Roberta wasn't happy with the idea.

"I think perhaps you two should discuss this between yourselves. Perhaps we should have another session in a couple months, after things have settled down in the world?" I asked. They both agreed, and we signed off.

My nude wife stopped playing with her nipples, walked over, and disconnected the computer from Zoom. She also closed the shutter window on the camera, deactivating it, before perching her beautiful bottom on the edge of my desk, legs straddling where my chair would be if she hadn't pushed it back. "I hate to say it, but Paul is probably right. She needs to get laid, by a real man, like you, and not some fursona. If Paul can't, or won't, do the job, but is giving her permission, she needs to find someone who will do the job. But not you, because I'd cut it off and feed it to a furry if it was you. You're mine, and I intend to mark you with my scent, right now."

"Oh, and how are you going to do that?" I flirted gently with the nearly nude beauty in front of me.

"Oh, I'll just put on my little red hood and deliver some food to grandma, Mr. Big Bad Wolf." Sharon stated, fluttering her eyelashes. I swear, honest to god, she fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"Oh, so, what's in this picnic basket?" I asked, softly touch her mound. "Is it something delicious to eat? Or should I just huff, and puff, and eat you, little Miss Riding Hood?"

"Oh, no! The big, bad wolf is going to eat me!" She squealed in glee.

And I dove in and did.

- - - - -

Wednesday 2 September, 2020

Sharon was talking with Susan in the business office; I could hear them talking softly, when suddenly I heard Susan squeal and shout. I knew what they were discussing, and just smiled. A minute or two later, Susan burst into my office and ran to hug me, followed closely by a beaming Sharon. "Congratulations, Rick! I can't believe it! Sharon just told me the news!"

Susan's hug were every bit as tight as Sharon's and mine the previous night, when Sharon came out of the bathroom, just before bedtime, holding a pregnancy stick, smiling. I remembered her words to me as I sat there, speechless. 'Well, I'm glad you made an honest woman of me well before knocking me up, stud muffin!'

"So, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?" Susan asked the age old set up line.

"Yes, we're hoping for one or the other, or even both!" I replied. It took her a minute to get it, then she punched me in the shoulder, before giving me a big kiss.

"Hey, hey, there, girlfriend, that's my husband!" Sharon playfully argued, even as she grabbed a tissue to wipe Susan's lipstick off my lips and cheek. "Go kiss your own. Private stock here!"

"Ladies, ladies... there's plenty of love doctor to go around." I joked.

"Not going to be any of the love doctor to go around, if love doctor goes around!" Sharon threatened. Susan then turned, and kissed Sharon, although perhaps not as ardently. And no, in neither case was tongue involved; Susan was the office mom, and thought of us as extra children. "Besides, shouldn't both of you be wearing your masks? I wouldn't have to clean this lipstick off you if you had been!" Sharon glanced at the clock after that.

"Oops... the time. Rick, you have a Zoom call coming up in three minutes." Sharon exclaimed, the glow on her cheeks creating a glorious aura around her. Well, to me at least. "It's the Simmons."

"Oh. Susan, will you excuse us? Thanks." and Susan walked out, still giddy over the office news. "Oh, and Susan" I called out as she was leaving "please don't tell Cathy yet; I think Sharon wants to tell everyone."

As she left, Sharon closed the door, and we looked at each other, grinning, before she focused us back to the case.

"I'm worried about them, Rick. They were discussing her taking on a lover, and had already started swinging before the pandemic. That's not... I don't think that's going to be a working relationship for them, not the way Roberta's body language says. She's doing things for Paul, but I don't think she likes them."

"I see the same issues. I'm hoping they didn't go down the open marriage or lovers on the side track during the last few months. It would almost certainly help their relationship in the short term, since some of Roberta's anxiety would be off, and some of the pressure on Paul, and Brander, would be off, but in the long run it will lessen the bonds that hold them together. But we will see."

Sharon gave me one last kiss, then went and sat off camera (but not where she couldn't see the screen), and I started up the Zoom software. As the image started, I saw Paul and Roberta sitting together; they were much closer together than Brander and Roberta had been in the last Zoom session, though I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or a bad sign, yet. I greeted them, offering an 'air' elbow bump, the new unofficial handshake during the pandemic.

We got into it fairly quickly, when I asked what the outcome of their discussions were. Paul asked the question "What discussions? Did you mean the idea that Roberta recruit some outside help?"

"I wouldn't put it in those terms, but yes, that's what I'm asking." I replied.

Roberta looked down, but smiled. "Yes, I've 'recruited' someone, as Paul put it. I've developed an outside friendship with another man, who I see two times a week, I guess. We took it slow, what with the pandemic, but yes."

Paul's eyes seemed to glow as he added "And it's working! We're closer than ever! We still make love, we yiff, and Roberta gets some extra attention when she needs it. And doc..." he lowered his voice, "the reclaiming is probably some of the hottest sex we have."

I was a bit sad at the thought. Roberta seemed to accept it well, and Paul was enthusiastic, but I sensed that Roberta didn't necessarily agree that being 'reclaimed' was hotter than sessions like the one that Sharon and I had observed and filmed.

"Hotter than what you did at the hotel two years ago?" I questioned.

Both answered simultaneously. The issue is that the answers weren't the same. Paul loudly and proudly proclaimed 'yes' while Roberta firmly, but much more softly, said 'no'. Paul seemed surprised and turned to her.

"No? I thought they were incredible. You disagree?" he asked her.

"No, that's not what I said. They are incredible, but you are incredible. When you go all out, trying to please me and yourself, you're... wow. I don't know how to describe it. But when you do your 'reclaiming', you've got just the slightest hint of anger, not love. There's love, for sure, but anger too. I will admit that they are better than what we were doing half the time before John, though."

"John? Is that your lov... friend's name?" I queried.

"Yes, John." was her simple answer, with a soft smile.

"The cons haven't restarted, but some of the yiff swingers have started getting together occasionally, so Brander and Kittary also get to do some small amounts of yiff swinging. Those are great, too. I really like it when Kittary does a train of all the male fursonas." Paul added, though Roberta's smile ended during his statement.

RWesson
RWesson
352 Followers