Cloning Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh... no one's ever done this to me before," Cody gasped.

"Of course not, I'm you," the clone replied, continuing his steady rhythm. "Just like you're the first one to touch me like this."

Cody nodded, increasing the speed of his own pumping hand around the clone's eager arousal. He watched intently as the clone's eyes fluttered closed, overwhelmed by the new sensations Cody was providing. They thrusted gently into each other's grip, chasing the building tension.

"We should have... tried this cloning thing... sooner," Cody groaned as the clone swirled his thumb over the slick tip.

"Right? This is way better... than doing it alone," the clone agreed breathily.

The experience was surreal but exhilarating for the two Codys. After a lifetime of solitary self-pleasure, having another version of oneself provide those intimate caresses was mindblowing.

"So close," Cody whimpered, bucking urgently into the clone's grip. "Don't stop!"

The clone increased his pace, clenching his eyes shut. "Me too, I'm gonna..."

The clone let out a strangled cry, his body tensing as he neared release. "It's happening, I can't hold it anymore!"

"Me too, do it with me!" Cody grunted through clenched teeth.

Both boys cried out as the pleasure peaked. Cody felt the clone's cock pulse and erupt in his hand, hot cum spilling over his fingers. At the same time, thick ropes of Cody's own cum shot forth, coating the clone's still-pumping hand.

Finally the pulses slowed, and the two boys released their spent dicks. Panting, they collapsed onto stools, basking in the afterglow.

After their intense shared climax, Cody and his clone cleaned themselves up awkwardly, both flushed and avoiding eye contact.

"So... that was interesting," Cody muttered, tucking himself back into his jeans.

"Yeah, definitely an experience," the clone replied, nodding. "I guess we should, uh, integrate again so there's just one of us?"

Cody hesitated. As unsettling as crossing that sexual line with himself had been, he couldn't deny how amazing it felt. And if he integrated now, the pleasure would be just a memory. An idea occurred to him.

"Well, we don't have to integrate right away," Cody suggested. "I was thinking maybe we could try taking things further first. There's a lot we could, you know, explore together."

The clone looked uncertain. "I don't know, man. This already got pretty weird. Maybe we should quit while we're ahead?"

But Cody could see the flicker of curiosity in the clone's eyes. "Come on, when will we get another chance like this?" he pressed. "Let's make the most of having two of us."

Cody hesitated, part of him still feeling unsure about the situation. But his curiosity won out.

"Okay, you have a point," the clone Cody conceded. "It's not often we'll get the chance to really see ourselves from the outside."

Cody nodded eagerly. "Right? It'll be an interesting experience to witness my own body objectively."

The two Codys stood there awkwardly for a moment, both realizing they would need to get fully undressed for this exploration. They slowly began removing their shirts and pants until they stood before each other completely naked.

Cody looked over his clone's nude form with fascination. It was jarring to see his lanky body, the light dusting of hair across his chest and down his stomach, from this perspective. Cody noticed little details he had never paid attention to before - the sharp angles of his hipbones, the way his ribcage was faintly visible. Seeing himself completely exposed through another's eyes felt both vulnerable and exhilarating.

"This is so trippy," the clone muttered as his eyes roamed over Cody's nakedness. "Now I get why girls at school like staring at me in the locker room."

Cody chuckled in amusement. "Yeah, I guess we look pretty good naked from an outside view."

They continued checking each other out, observing the similarities and minor differences between their bodies. The clone reached out tentatively and grasped Cody's flaccid penis, making him gasp.

"Dude, you can't just grab it like that!" Cody exclaimed, though he had to admit it felt intriguing to have his manhood handled by what seemed like another person.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," the clone laughed. "Had to see what you felt like from this angle."

Cody shook his head but smiled in amusement. As odd as it was, he understood the clone's curiosity. After all, Cody was equally fascinated by the novel experience of seeing his own body through someone else's perspective.

Cody gazed at his clone's naked body, feeling both nervous and excited. This was uncharted territory, but he was determined to fully embrace the rare opportunity.

"Let's take this to the next level," Cody suggested, feeling emboldened. "I want to see what I really look like during... you know..."

The clone nodded eagerly, his manhood already responding to the building anticipation.

"Here, lie down on the floor and I'll get things started," Cody directed. The clone obeyed, stretching out on the smooth concrete.

Cody knelt between his duplicate's legs and grasped the semi-hard length, gently working his hand back and forth. He watched in fascination as it stiffened under his touch, soon becoming fully erect.

Seeing his own hard cock from this vantage point was both jarring and thrilling for Cody. The smooth flushed skin, the swollen head glistening with beads of moisture - it was all so hyper-focused from this angle.

Cody continued steadily stroking the clone, mesmerized by the little reactions and pleasured grimaces on the duplicate's face. It was bizarre yet intensely erotic to view himself building toward climax.

"How does it look?" the clone panted, bucking up into Cody's grip.

"Incredible," Cody breathed. "Seeing myself right on the edge is crazy hot."

He increased his tempo as the clone moaned, his back arching off the floor. Cody could tell his duplicate was close now, the tension written clearly across his twisted expression.

"Oh fuck," the clone choked out. "I'm gonna - I'm..."

He cried out sharply as he peaked, cock pulsing in Cody's hand as ribbons of white shot forth and landed across his heaving stomach.

Cody watched in awe as the clone came down from his high, panting. It was surreal and immensely arousing to view his own climax from the outside. Cody's own neglected arousal now ached with need.

"My turn," Cody said eagerly as they swapped positions. Soon he was splayed out on the floor, groaning as the clone grasped Cody's stiff length. The sensation of the duplicate's hand pumping his sensitive flesh rapidly pushed Cody to the brink.

"Look at me," Cody grunted, barely able to form words. "Watch my face... see what I look like when I..."

Cody moaned as the clone increased his pace, firmly working Cody's throbbing erection. Cody could feel his peak building, the pressure coiling tightly within him.

"Oh god, keep going, I'm so close," Cody panted, back arching off the floor.

The clone gazed down intently at Cody's face, watching every minute expression as Cody hurtled toward release.

Cody's mouth fell open, eyes squeezing shut as the sensations overwhelmed him. He was right on the edge now, his swollen cock pulsing urgently in the clone's grip.

With a strangled cry, Cody felt himself let go, the pleasure exploding through his core. His hips bucked uncontrollably as he came hard, thick spurts of cum ejecting across his lower stomach.

Cody collapsed back, breathing heavily. The clone looked on in fascination as Cody slowly came down from the intense high.

"Wow... seeing my O-face from the outside was crazy," Cody murmured, still catching his breath. "I had no idea I looked so..."

"Hot?" the clone supplied with a smirk. "Yeah, it's really sexy watching you come undone like that."

Cody flushed at the compliment, feeling both embarrassed and thrilled. As unsettling as this experience was, he couldn't deny how exhilarating it felt to view himself in such an intensely intimate, erotic way.

"We should probably clean up and integrate back into one person soon," Cody said eventually, though he felt a pang of reluctance.

The two Codys got dressed and tidied themselves up, then stood before the cloning machine. They exchanged an uneasy but excited look, both wondering what memories would remain after they integrated.

"Ready for this?" Cody asked. The clone nodded.

Cody reached out and pressed the integration button. Just like before, a dizzying burst of light flashed as the two became one again.

Cody blinked, steadying himself against the device as the memories aligned in his mind. The clone's perspective of their erotic explorations surfaced, mingling with Cody's own recollection of the events.

It was disorienting but fascinating to have both sets of memories - to distinctly remember touching himself intimately, yet also vividly recall the visuals of observing his own climax from the outside.

Cody's head was spinning as the memories settled into place. He now possessed two diverging sets of recollections from today's events - one from his own perspective, and one viewing himself through the clone's eyes.

It was a lot to process. Cody glanced at the clock on the garage wall and realized only an hour had passed exploring the possibilities of the cloning machine. He still had time before his parents got home from work.

But Cody knew he couldn't leave the cloning device sitting out in the open. The consequences would be unimaginable if his parents found it.

In a rush, Cody yanked the tarp back over the cloning machine, obscuring it in the cluttered corner once more. He needed to hide all evidence before his parents arrived.

Cody tidied up the garage, his pulse racing as he anticipated his parents' return. He couldn't stop thinking about the exhilarating and bewildering experiences he had shared with his clone in the short time since discovering the device.

Soon, Cody heard the garage door rumble open. He quickly composed himself and walked out to the driveway, intercepting his parents as they got out of the car.

"Hey, welcome home," Cody said casually, hoping they didn't notice anything amiss.

His dad smiled and ruffled Cody's hair. "How was your day, kiddo?"

"Oh, nothing exciting," Cody lied. "Just watched some TV and hung out."

His parents headed inside, none the wiser about their son's secret adventures with the cloning machine waiting hidden in the garage. He wondered if they knew anything about the machine...

12