Close Encounter

Story Info
18 year old virgins first experience.
763 words
3.83
14.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This occurred a long time ago when I had just turned 18. I had graduated high school and was working in construction, which was horrible. My aunt Jesse was staying with us temporarily. We had a 3-bedroom home and my room, and her room were next to each other upstairs. We shared a bathroom between the two bedrooms.

One night, late, about midnight, I was in my bedroom, horny, as all 18-year-olds are. I heard a vibration noise coming from my aunts room. Intrigued, I went in my closet which was next to her bedroom, and put a glass against the wall, as I had heard it enhances sounds thru walls. I placed the glass on the wall and could hear the vibration noises and my aunt moaning lowly. I instantly got a raging hardon. Suddenly, I heard her moaning louder and cumming hard, kind of whimpering, "fuck me, fuck me".

She was quiet now and I got back in bed, not just before opening my door a little. I pulled my underwear down by my knees and covered about half of my cock with the sheet. My cock was raging, and I wanted to jerk off so bad, but I hoped she came out and saw it. I don't know how my cock compared with older men, but it was my virgin cock, so I wanted it to be at least seen.

Soon, I heard my aunt's door creak open and she walked by my room and went in the bathroom and shut the door. I wondered if she'd seen it and would tell my mom, her sister. By now my cock was leaking precum.

After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom and back to her room. She shut her door and my hopes were crushed. I jumped up and opened my door a little more. The light from the hall was low but she should have been able to see it!

A couple of minutes later I heard her door creak open again. I heard her stop at my door and I closed my eyes tight. I could sense she was standing at my door. My cock was now throbbing. It was involuntarily jerking up and down. I kind of opened my eyes to peek through my eyelids. She was coming into my room! She shut my door behind her and stood by my bed.

Now, to me she was old, about 42 or 43. She had a slight build and was wearing a night gown which was short. I felt her standing there and so wanted her to touch my cock. I then felt her sit on the side of my bed. I pretended to be asleep. I soon felt her hand lightly rub my cock with her fingertips. It felt so good! Then she grabbed it and slowly jerked it up and down.

My precum was oozing out so much she captured it and stroked my cock with it as lube. I was in heaven! She had a slow, deliberate, stroke and was rubbing mainly the head. She whispered, "I know you're awake, so just lay there and enjoy".

I opened my eyes fully and saw her top was down with her tits showing. They were a little saggy, but she had big, dark colored, hard nipples. I looked down and her night gown was up by her waist, and she had no panties on. Her free hand was rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

She was moaning as she masturbated and jerking my super hard cock. Her hand picked up speed and I was getting close to my first orgasm besides my hand. I was rubbing her tits now and suddenly she moaned louder and came hard. Herr nipples were so hard and big as I rolled them in my fingers.

She then jerked my cock faster and harder and I had I'm gonna cum. She started cumming again as I shot my young load all over my chest. As our orgasms subsided, she scooped up some of my cum and rubbed it on her tits. She tasted it as well. She whispered, "this is our secret, ok?" She said it may happen again if I keep it totally secret. I said of course!

She got up and went to her room. After a few minutes, my cock was hard again, and I jerked off reliving my first sexual encounter. And it never happened again. But I never looked at her the same. She died about 30 years ago. I miss my Aunt Jesse.