Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 04

Story Info
Implanted. Generations. Propagation.
11.1k words
4.73
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,976 Followers

"Are you prepared?"

Mary ticked off her fingers. "I'm standing in the living room naked and lubed up so I can let an alien plant cum in my ass. I haven't eaten anything solid for twenty-four hours. I've been drinking industrial-grade laxatives that have apparently turned my digestive system into a fucking waterslide. I'm so hungry I could eat an entire fucking horse! We'd better get this fucking over with because you're starting to look a lot like a fucking salad! Oh, and let's not forget I don't get to eat for another eight hours after you're done! Yes! I'm! Fucking! Prepared!" she shouted.

"Alright then, let's get started," said Irwin and sent them an image of Mary in the Jack-O pose.

"I swear to fucking god I will find a juicer big enough to stuff you in and have you as my morning smoothie for the next month."

"I'm sorry," he said, but the mirth in his voice was plain as day to Mary and Darci, "I thought some humor might help you relax. Get into a comfortable position as it will take time for the protective coating to form."

Despite her anger, Mary knelt on the towels Darci had laid out with her butt in the air and head on the floor. Darci ran into the bedroom and grabbed a couple of pillows to rest her head on.

After a few deep breaths, she said, "I'm ready."

Irwin's vine snaked and twisted in the space between them, thinning as it stretched. The alien plant had grown so much, and his vines thickened enough that the tip was still the width of a pencil when it reached Mary's bottom. More vines stretched out and created supports for the tangled ball made by the first.

Mary jerked forward as the tip of Irwin's vine touched her pucker. Taking another deep breath, she relaxed back into position.

"Hey Irwin?" she said, her voice tinged with fear, "Thank you."

He sent an image of him dressed as a butler bowing low before his vine slipped inside her.

---

"Eight hours," grumbled Mary as Darci helped her into the bed. "Eight more fucking hours until I can finally eat. Better yet, I have to do this two more fucking times. Dammit all to hell."

Darci ran back to the living room and returned a few seconds later. "Open up," she said. Without thinking, Mary opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Darci dropped something that felt like a tapioca pearl onto her tongue that immediately burst like boba in bubble tea. Instead of sweet or fruity, the liquid inside was slightly bitter.

"Uhg, what was that?" Mary asked, cringing at the taste.

"Goodnight, Mary."

"Wha--?" Mary's world spun as her vision grew fuzzy. "Oh... Goodnigh--"

------

------

Mary knelt next to the couch, holding Darci's hand as she lay across it with her legs spread. The woman's entire body vibrated with excitement as she stared at the bulge in the bottom of one of Irwin's vines.

Irwin told them he would begin creating seeds a few weeks ago, and Darci had been bouncing off the walls in anticipation ever since. Since then, one of his vines grew slightly thicker than the others, and he explained that this vine was the one he used to deposit the seed.

What Darci and Irwin were about to do wasn't new to his kind. Before they developed sentience, Irwin's species used their suppression of the fear response to ensnare animals and deposit their seeds inside a vagina, anus, or cloaca since most sexually reproducing creatures had similar structures. Those unlucky enough to end up in a creature's mouth ended up food as the seed's shell wasn't strong enough to survive digestive enzymes. The implanted creature was then released and allowed to wander away. Hours later, the viscous goop holding the seed in place dissolved into a watery mess expelled by the host. It is believed that Irwin's ancestors developed a preference for vaginal cavities or cloacas as those deposited in the anus had difficulty surviving, despite sprouting in a nutrient-rich environment. They did not realize this was due to the small swapping of genetic code through the seed's shell until their civilization became more advanced.

Using the indigenous animals to spread their seeds eventually morphed into an ability to attract and sedate their seed's host. The massive tides of Irwin's origin planet could sometimes completely rearrange an area's fauna. In response, his kind evolved a way to take samples from creatures and then use them to manufacture pheromones or sedatives customized to a creature's genetic and hormonal makeup.

Irwin's people then ran into the problem of which creatures were safe. Attracting a creature so it can transport your offspring elsewhere didn't do much good if it showed up and ate you. Like on Earth, the animals on Irwin's planet of origin relied on instinct to pass critical information to the next generation. But Irwin's kind weren't animals. Instead, they evolved their ancestral memory, which quickly gave them a massive evolutionary advantage and eventually grew into sentience.

With self-awareness, a means of storing knowledge, and powerful internal chemistry labs, they created bittering agents they could store in their tissues to deter herbivores, networks of vines that let them communicate amongst each other, and the ability to transfer the entirety of their knowledge to their seeds.

The plant race's next major evolution came from outside their species in the form of the quadrupeds. Irwin's kind watched these creatures develop tools to aid them in hunting and gathering and immediately saw their usefulness. With the plant's help, the quadruped's knowledge was passed down directly from generation to generation, the herbivores that once threatened Irwin's kind became livestock, and a golden age of prosperity came about for the combined people.

But things didn't always go smoothly. Numerous blights afflicted the plants over the thousands of years from when they gained sentience to their symbiotic relationship with the quadrupeds. A few centuries after they jointly developed medical technologies and antibiotics, a super-disease ripped through their population, leaving only a handful of the plants alive. This pandemic led to the creation of The Archives.

Though these blights were exceedingly rare and the plant's ability to effectively deal with them grew every day, Irwin's kind chose to make some intentional changes to their genetic code. They gave themselves the ability to choose whether or not to pass on their knowledge to the next generation like normal or create what they termed an 'underdeveloped seed' that would not achieve sentience and was more susceptible to minor mutations. If another pandemic struck, these underdeveloped seeds could allow a single plant to rebuild the population.

Now he and Darci were about to use this ability to manufacture genetic diversity and create the first generation of Irwin's people here on Earth.

And Darci couldn't have been happier about it.

Her breath quickened as the vine approached her sex, and she nearly broke Mary's fingers squeezing her hand when Irwin finally touched her. Darci moaned as he slipped inside her pussy and worked the vine in and out, making sure she was well lubricated for what came next. She felt him rest the vine's tip against her cervix and shuddered as a mini orgasm swept through her. A few seconds later, the bulge began slowly moving down the length of the vine. The anticipation nearly drove Darci insane, but less than a minute passed before the seed's bulge bumped up against her pussy.

Mary helped Darci sit up so she could watch as her pussy stretched to take Irwin's seed in a very literal sense. She felt a tiny twinge of pain as the thickest part passed through, but in her current state, it only heightened her excitement. The seed moving inside her set off another leg-shaking orgasm, as did the feel of the seed's protective coating pressing against her cervix and yet again as Irwin withdrew from her pussy.

Darci collapsed on the couch, her breathing ragged as she recovered from the rapid-fire climaxes. Mary grabbed a dry towel and replaced the soaked one under Darci's ass just as another gush of fluid spilled out of her sex. This was expected as portions of the protective coating dissolved to expose the seed to its environment and allow the genetic swap.

"I wasn't expecting to come like that," Darci groaned, sitting up and running her fingers over the tiny bump in her lower belly.

"Maybe on the next one you should wheel him to the bathroom and do this in the tub. Skip all the extra cleanup," said Mary as she wiped down where Darci squirted all over as she came. "Honestly, we need to get a cleaning company here just to clean this couch. As much as you and I, and you and Irwin, have fucked on it, I'm amazed it doesn't squish when we sit down." She looked down at her friend, "You aren't paying the slightest bit of attention to me."

"I am," she said, still rubbing the bump with a beatific look on her face. "I'm still processing what we just did and what is inside me."

"Well, I can tell you this much: you will enjoy one of the wonderous perks of normal pregnancy until tomorrow."

Darci looked up, raising an eyebrow, "What's that?"

"Normally, a baby is up here," said Mary, putting a hand on the brunette's belly above the bump. "But Irwin's seed is here," she moved her hand down, "right next to your bladder." She pushed down slightly and Darci's eyes popped open wide.

"You bitch!" she yelled, jumping up from the couch and bolting for the guest bathroom. Darci left the door open in her haste, and they heard a short but powerful stream hit the water in the bowl. A few seconds later, they heard her mumble, "Seriously? That's it?" as the toilet paper spun in its holder.

When she finally emerged a minute later, Darci shook a fist at Mary, "I oughta kick your ass for that... but I think Irwin has other plans for it."

"I haven't been hungry all damn day and wandering around here naked for nothing," the blonde replied. "Today has been a lot easier since I know I won't have to do it again. And I've had you getting knocked up by an alien to distract me."

Darci traced the shape of the little bulge made by the seed with a finger. "I have to say, it feels amazing."

"Maybe once we're done with this, I'll think about playing seed nanny for a night," said Mary while laying out more towels on the floor and tossing a couple bed pillows on top. "I might need to prepare, though. That was a pretty big stretch, and I'm not sure my pussy is up for something that big." Grabbing the bottle of lube they used earlier on Darci, she handed it to her friend and got into position with her head on the pillows and ass in the air. "I have to say, it's already feeling a ton better. Even with one more treatment to go I can almost sit in a chair properly," she said as Darci began lubing up her bottom.

Irwin reached out and touched her, "I'm happy I can help, but if carrying one of my seeds makes you uncomfortable, then you shouldn't."

"Hmm, maybe I'll just let you fuck my ass while Darci eats me out then."

Darci gasped at how hot the thought made her and let the bottle of lube slip out of her hand. The slick liquid flew everywhere as she bobbled it before catching it in a grip that sent a jet of lubricant spraying across Mary's back.

Mary looked back then up at Darci. "The guys usually fuck me before doing that."

Darci glared at her. "I should've put this in the fridge," she growled before blasting Mary's pucker with more lube.

------

Mary sat at the kitchen table, demolishing her third bowl of cereal while Darci wandered around humming happily as she cleaned up after breakfast. The blonde wore a t-shirt and shorts, but Darci opted to stay naked.

"You couldn't have bought some Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms for me after my last two treatments," she said around a mouthful of Special K.

"That's the only cereal I keep in the house. After dumping all that sugar on it, you don't have room to complain."

"How much longer will it be?"

Darci touched her lower belly and smiled at the hardness there. "Any minute now. Once I have an idea exactly how long this takes, I may start doing it during the week too."

"And the next seed will be ready when?"

"In two days. Irwin said he can make them a little quicker but doesn't see the necessity to rush things."

"And you're doing this a hundred times?"

"Unless I get some help. I read that scientists figure that any species needs at least seventy specimens to become a sustainable population. We're going a little bit beyond that."

"Shouldn't you be in the tub or shower if it's almost time?"

"Why do you think I'm out here? Cleaning up linoleum will be a lot easier than if I were standing out on the carpet.

"Your shower has a drain."

Darci stared at Mary for a second before going over to the thick rubber mat in front of the sink. Peeling it back, she pointed at the drain beneath. "So does my kitchen. Did you never notice I have a squeegee in my broom closet--" A wet splat on the floor between Darci's legs interrupted her. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she said, looking around frantically for a second until her brain caught up to what was happening. Darci flung the mat to the side and stood over the drain as more droplets of clear liquid oozed out of her pussy and ran down her legs. She touched her sex and rubbed the fluid between her fingers. Within moments, it changed consistency from soft-set gelatin to watery before dripping from her fingers and onto the floor. Reaching down again, she put her hand in the stream of viscous liquid and waited.

A few seconds passed before the drips accelerated, then became a sudden torrent gushing out of Darci's sex. When the flow of clear liquid stopped, she pulled her hand away and beamed a smile at Mary as she held up her prize.

The seed was huge compared to anything except a coconut, about the size of a small cucumber with a slightly tapered tip at one end. Its smooth, brown shell had black stripes running up its sides. Between the stripes and just before the seed's rounder end was a yellow, oval-shaped bulge that looked almost like an egg yolk.

Darci's smile faded as she stared at the thing in her hands. Bringing the seed to her chest, she slowly dropped to her knees.

Something was wrong. Mary knocked her cereal bowl over as she rushed over to her friend. Careful not to slip on the wet floor, she knelt in front of Darci and put her hands on the woman's shoulders, giving her a little shake. "Dar? Dar? You in there? Speak to me, sweetheart."

Darci pulled the seed away from her chest as tears ran down her face. "I just had a baby."

---

"No, Darci," said Irwin, gently taking the seed from the woman and burying it in the soil closest to the edge of his pot. "Yes, this came from me and has a little bit of your genetic code, but this is not our child. This is a step on the path to our child. This seed and the plant that comes from it will need care. But it will grow for a time, produce a seed, then die. If you think of it as our baby, it will harm you greatly when that happens. Our actual children will be this seed's great-grandchildren. They will be able to think, feel, move, and live long, fulfilling lives. Even then, they will only be ours by their means of creation. Genetically there will be little to nothing left saying we are its parents."

Darci sighed heavily. She stood staring at where the seed disappeared beneath the soil for a long time before looking up at the two dark dots on Irwin's bulb. "This is going to be a lot harder than I expected." The brunette looked down at herself and the remnants of the seed's protective goo drying on her inner thighs and legs. "I'm going to go clean up, then do the same for the kitchen floor," she said before trudging toward her bedroom and the master bath.

"I was not expecting this. I do not wish to hurt Darci further and will stop making more seeds." Irwin told Mary.

"Hold off on that. You may do more damage making her feel like a failure. Dar is smart and resilient. Give her a chance to wrap her head around things and a few days to grieve the unicorns and rainbows experience she thought this would be. I think she'll come around and keep going." They heard sobbing come from the open bedroom door. "I need to go to her."

"I wish I could."

Mary patted the vine resting on her shoulder, "That's why we like you, and one of the reasons I think she will keep going," she said before following after Darci.

The blonde stripped off her shirt and shorts before climbing under the spray from the showerhead with her lover.

"He told us how this all works ages ago when he decided he wasn't going to contact his home planet," Darci sobbed. "Why did I do that? Why did I think of that seed as my baby?"

Mary turned Darci around and hugged the woman tightly as she cried. "Sweetheart, I don't know how you couldn't have seen it as your child. That seed has a little bit of you in it, and it came out of your body the same way any other baby would. But don't forget that Irwin is an alien with physiology unlike anything here on earth. That seed is just a step in the 'pregnancy,' not the end result. The first trimester, if you will."

"I know," Darci sniffled. "I guess I just wanted so bad to have a baby with Derrik, and when this came up with Irwin, I got so excited I didn't think things through. Now that I know what to expect, I hope the next one will be easier."

"Are you sure about that? Irwin said that its plant will grow up and die after producing its own seed. Will you be able to handle that?"

For a few long moments, there was only the sound of water raining down on them and pouring out the drain at their feet.

Darci nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think I will. I think my heart is beginning to understand what's in his pot is merely a container. As you said, a part of the 'pregnancy.'" She squeezed Mary tight. "I'm going to want some serious cuddles tonight."

"Anything you need, love."

------

------

"Is this how we are going to start all my visits?" asked James Knight as Darci knelt and undid his belt. This time, she just pulled down his underwear with his pants.

"Are you complaining?" she said, looking up at him while kissing around the head of his hardening cock.

"Not one bit," he said with a strained smile.

Like the last two times he visited, Darci stood up and shoved him backwards onto the couch. He caught himself like before then came the tiny sting in his elbow. James's arm whipped around the side of the couch and grabbed the vine of the strange plant beside him.

"What the fuck is this?" he snarled at the women. "The first time, I thought I was a staple or nail that got me, but the last time I intentionally kept my arm away from that spot, and something still poked me in the elbow." He held up the vine, "So, what the fuck is this?"

Darci was frozen with fear, but Mary only hesitated for a second before continuing to strip. "That's the reason you thought we were slipping you Viagra on your other visits. Your cock will get hard in a couple seconds and stay that way for the next few hours."

James shook his head. "Bullshit. I'm watching the news all the damn time. No way something like this could have flown under my radar. On top of that, I can't find anything on this plant. What species it is, where it comes from, nothing."

"It's a very unique variety, recently discovered."

"Shit like this is discovered in South America or the African Congo, not in Suburbia, USA. Quit fucking with me. What is it?"

"Think a lot further away than the Congo."

"What? India? China?"

"Think light years."

"Mary!" Darci hissed.

"What the fuck are we supposed to tell him, Dar? You haven't hung out with him as much as I have. He's a PI. The man can sniff out a lie from a mile away."

What Mary said was true. Detecting lies was an important skill in his line of work. The problem was that these two seemed to be telling the truth, or at least what they believed was the truth, no matter how impossible it sounded. It also bothered him that his dick was getting hard without him having any say in the matter, just like Mary said it would. "You're trying to tell me this plant is an alien?" James asked.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,976 Followers