Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said, sitting down next to him and running her fingers through his chest hair. "He was sent as a scout to look for other planets to colonize. But then he ran into Darci, decided he liked humans, and chose not to report back. His species lives alongside an insect-like race that would see us as livestock. A resource, not people. Instead, he wants to develop a similar relationship with humans as with the insects."

"Then eat us when our backs are turned?"

"This isn't Little Shop of Horrors, James. It's real. He isn't interested in eating us anyway. Darci's blood nearly killed him when he first arrived. One of the proteins in it is toxic to him."

"How did he get her blood to begin with?"

"His seed broke through one of the panes in her greenhouse's ceiling. A shard cut her leg open and she bled on the floor. Freshly sprouted and looking for nutrients, he sucked some up and it nearly killed him."

"You keep calling it 'he.'"

"His kind are hermaphrodites, but his personality aligns more closely with men than women."

"Listen, I know you both must think this shit's real, but that's just impossible. Besides, how the hell would you know all that?"

"Because he's sentient. Why don't you introduce yourself, Irwin?"

An image formed in his head of a piece of parchment-style paper with a cartoony version of the plant waving hello.

James blinked in confusion. "The fuck?"

"Irwin speaks telepathically, but only through touch," said Darci. "I imagine this is going to be a long conversation. Mind if we take care of that while you two chat?" she asked, pointing at his dick.

"First, why am I not scared shitless sitting her next to a real-life alien? And second, why am I not pissed at you two anymore?"

"Because he creates pheromones that stop you from being afraid and suppresses anger," Mary answered. "Although, the last part is new to me. He will explain how it works better than I can."

"Okay, I get that. Last," he crooked a finger at Darci, then pointed at his cock. "It's going to be hard to listen with that distracting me."

"Oh goody," said Mary throwing a leg over his lap, "I brought you here tonight because I wanted you to be the first to fuck my ass."

"What? You said you couldn't do that because of something that happened when you were a teen."

"Irwin's kind have amazing healing abilities. He claims they can even regrow limbs. We don't plan on testing that part, but he was able to heal all the scar tissue inside me."

A set of images popped up in James's head. Irwin seemed to be telling him he made some alterations that were supposed to be a surprise for the blonde. Darci's warm mouth and talented tongue on his cock pulled his attention from the alien plant for a moment, but the next set of images caught his interest again. Irwin offered to nullify the Viagra-like effect on his body so they could converse without distractions.

Reaching around Mary with his other hand, James pushed Darci's head down and felt his cock slip into her throat.

Glancing over at Irwin, he said, "Give me a couple of minutes."

---

Darci leaned over and kissed Mary on the forehead before walking out of the bedroom. Mary pressed her back against James's chest as his cock slowly stroked in and out of her pussy from behind.

"She's going to fuck him, isn't she?" he asked.

"They've done more than fuck. He told you he wants his people to have the same kind of symbiotic relationship as they do with the insect things, right?"

James nodded.

"To have enough genetic diversity for a colony, she's helping him by incubating his seeds inside her for a night. In her vag, not her uterus. The seed takes some of her genes and mixes them with its own, by some miracle not making some hideous mutant in the process."

James started thrusting faster, "Does that mean if I put a load in you, then Irwin stuffs one of these seeds in your pussy, it would be kind of like our kid?"

Mary moaned, "I don't know. We'd have to ask." They heard a similar moan from Darci out in the living room. "We'll ask later," she said, throwing her hips backward. "Plus, I need to thank him for his little 'gift.' If I wasn't so sore, I'd have you back in my ass. Whatever he did, I think it made Darci a little jealous."

"Do you want to bet he does the same thing to her?"

"I don't take bets I know I'll lose. Go faster, I want you to cum in me again before that stuff runs out and you go soft."

James answered with an affirmative grunt and started slamming his cock into her.

------

------

"So, who's the lucky guy?" asked Sophie, coming up behind Darci in the greenhouse. "Or girl, I suppose."

"What are you talking about?" she replied while continuing to deadhead the rosebush on her workbench.

"A few days ago, you were absolutely glowing, and today you're doing it again. Only newly in love or pregnant women look like that."

Darci looked back at the girl. Sophie was cute. Where Darci kept herself toned and Mary had a naturally lithe physique, Sophie was built more for comfort. She rocked the goth black clothes and hair dyed half teal and half black but thankfully didn't go for the black lipstick or painted eyes. She did do one thing that annoyed the piss out of Darci.

"I'm not talking to you until you take those goofy glasses off," she said and turned back to the roses.

"What? It's my swag. They make me look cute."

"They make you look fake. Just a poser trying to act like a wannabe geek but not smart enough to pull it off for real."

"Damn, fine. You don't need to be hateful," she pouted, taking the glasses off.

"You don't need to be fake. You're pretty enough already, and the lens-less glasses don't add anything."

Sophie looked down at her body, "You think I'm pretty?" she asked, her words steeped in skepticism.

"Pretty enough to eat somedays," said Darci, turning back to the rosebush. It took all her strength to not smile at the girl's sharp intake of breath and the loud gulp that followed. "I wanted to ask you something," she continued before Sophie could respond. "You were flipping through TikTok or something, and this song about Cuthulu and wine kept coming on."

"Yeah, it's kind of popular right now among the creators I follow," she said, finally getting her wits about her.

"It got me thinking. What if something like that really happened?"

Sophie shrugged. "If the world is about to end, I may as well get off a few times before I go."

"Okay, not Cuthulhu then, but maybe some alien. Like a more handsome version of a Gray that has tentacles sprouting out its back."

"So Slenderman but less murder-y and with eyes. Also, it's Cthulhu. 'Cth.' You were saying it 'Cooth.' I dunno, getting tied up sounds kinda hot, but at the same time, aliens aren't good at taking no for an answer."

"Okay then, let's make him a good-guy alien. He reeeally wants to fuck you but also wants you to enjoy yourself, feel good, and get off a few times."

"I'm gonna be honest. I never expected a question like that from you."

"Mary's been a bad influence," Darci giggled. "But what about it?"

"If I know he isn't going to just rape me, then I probably wouldn't be able to get my clothes off fast enough. Especially if he's a sexy vampire alien or something."

"Nope, human blood makes him extremely sick and can even kill him, but the kicker is that he literally can't cum unless you do."

"What, like he's a subbie?"

"No, as in he speaks telepathically, and when you get off, it bleeds back through and gets him off at the same time."

"As a woman who has been left hangin' too many times to count, that's actually kind of cool. I mean, it is a little self-serving to get me off so he can get off, but at least you know he's going to put in the effort. Fuck yeah, take me to the mothership. Where did you hear about this? Some fan fiction site? Are you writing a story about it?"

"Nothing like that. The song just made me curious how you might react if the creature I described was real."

Sophie thought for a little while, "I'll stick with what I said. I'd be dtf if it was respectful and fun."

"What would you say if I told you I have a plant like that at my house and invited you to meet him."

The younger woman looked around the store, peering into corners for a hidden camera. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"Not in the slightest," said Darci, "but you only get one chance to find out if what I'm saying is real. Interested in coming over to my place this Friday after work?"

"Uh... yeah. If you wanted to get me in bed, you didn't have to make up a weird story about a nice-guy tentacle monster." Sophie's expression became apprehensive, "This is going to be cool with your friend Mary, right? A little while back, I got caught between a couple and discovered they weren't nearly as 'open' in their relationship as I was led to believe."

Darci wiped her hands with a towel and pulled her purse out of its cabinet. "When I brought up the idea of inviting you over. Mary said I should close the store and give you this," she said, pulling out a spiked collar with a black leather leash attached to the ring.

Sophie's jaw dropped, and she blushed bright crimson as she stared at the collar and leash.

"Mary also said I should take my bottoms off and have you under the tables licking my pussy as I keep working."

"Are you serious?!" the woman finally squeaked.

Darci answered by undoing the buckle and holding the collar open.

Sophie swallowed hard as her eyes darted between the sexy brunette and the collar in her hands.

"I'll go lock the door."

------

Sophie was nearly beside herself with excitement as she followed Darci to the front door of the woman's house. She had been waiting all week for this moment, and it didn't help that Darci kept up a constant stream of teasing the entire time, supposedly at Mary's request. Her last gift, which Darci gave her yesterday, was a silicone butt plug with a fox tail hanging from it and a headband with matching ears. Before leaving work, Darci bent her over her workbench and licked Sophie to a shuddering orgasm. Then, using her pussy juice as lube, the woman gently worked the plug into her ass. When Sophie stood up and let the tail swing, she understood why the woman insisted she wear a skirt today.

The short walk out to her car and the drive across town with the tail in her butt made her so wet she had to shove her unused panties under her sex to keep from soaking the seat of Darci's car. Sophie couldn't shake the feeling that those in the surrounding vehicles who noticed her ears and collar somehow also knew about the plug pressing into her rear.

When they stepped through the front door, Sophie squeaked and hid behind the other woman.

Darci turned around and picked up the small leash hanging from the collar. "I consider everyone in this room my lovers. There is nothing to fear or be embarrassed about. Now come along. I have someone for you to meet," she said with a tug.

Sophie knew Mary from when she visited Darci at work but didn't recognize the man standing next to her. Despite his business-casual attire, he was very handsome and had a rugged, outdoorsy look. On the other side of Mary stood a plant that felt a little too familiar based on her and Darci's discussions. Surprisingly, she wasn't scared that she might be sharing a room with an alien plant. Sophie wondered briefly if it was because Darci described the alien's personality or that it was impossible for the plant to be an alien in the first place.

"Sophie, I'd like you to meet Irwin," she said, gesturing toward the plant, "Mary, whom you've met, and James, who is the real reason I brought you here."

"What's that?" said James.

"Sophie is bi, but from listening to her talk about her past lovers, I got the impression she hasn't had very good experiences with men. I'm hoping you can change that for her."

"That's not fair, Dar," Mary piped in. "If you're going to have James fuck her straight, at least let me have a go with her first."

"That's up to her," Darci said, "She came here to mess around with me, and if that's what she still wants, then we'll see you in a few hours. But I thought introducing her to James might be a nice treat since she and I have played around already."

Darci placed the end of Sophie's leash in her hand and stepped over to stand beside Mary. "Hands, everyone," she said. James and Mary each held out a hand while Darci reached down and picked up one of the plant's vines, then added her hand and the vine beside the other two. "Pick which hand, or vine, to put your leash in, or hold onto it yourself if you aren't interested."

Sophie stared at her leash for a moment, then clutched it to her chest as she looked around at their faces. Normally, her anxiety would have reduced her to a quivering, sobbing mess in a situation like this, and she wondered for the tenth time why she hadn't bolted in fear. Sophie briefly considered turning around and walking out the door. Mary, Darci, and James were all the 'beautiful people,' and she definitely didn't belong in this group. Were they doing this out of pity? As a joke? Dress the fat girl up as a fox so they can humiliate her for fun? No. She couldn't believe that someone as nice as Darci could be so cruel.

A wave of calm passed over her, and she looked at their faces again. That wasn't pity. Except for Darci, who she could still taste on her lips from their fun back at the shop, they were looking at her with lusty anticipation. James and Mary looked like a wolf and cougar ready to pounce on her the moment she said go. Sure these were the 'beautiful people,' but they wanted her, chubby thighs, big butt and all. She briefly considered calling Darci's bluff and draping it over the vine but instead gingerly placed the other end of the leash in James's hand.

He pulled her forward by the collar and wrapped one arm around her waist, "Good girl," he growled. The intensity of his stare would have soaked Sophie's panties had she been wearing them.

Darci stepped over and put something in the man's hand holding the leash. "You might want that."

Sophie nearly climbed James like a tree when he pressed the button on the little controller and her fox tail began vibrating. He used the opportunity to hoist her up onto his shoulder, laughing as Sophie squealed in surprise. Holding a hand out, he said, "Irwin, could I get a little staying power for the girl?"

Sophie tried to twist around and see what was happening, but James kept her pointed away from the plant.

"Liquid form but half the time? I'll take that over getting stabbed in the elbow." She heard James inhale deeply before asking. "Your bed or the guest bed, Darci?"

"My bed. We may join you later."

"And be careful putting her down with that tail in," called Mary as he made his way down the hall. Lifting her shirt, she grabbed the tiny bit of fat on her belly and shook it. "I'll need to put on some weight or I'm going to lose him. Did you see the look on his face?"

"I did, and you had the same expression on yours."

"But she's cuuute. Especially with those ears and tail."

Darci walked around the couch as the girl's first soft moans floated out her bedroom door. Beckoning Mary over, she said, "Help me out of my work clothes, please. She ate me out before we left, but I didn't let her make me cum. I'm still horny, and listening to those two is just making it worse."

"Are you going to take a seed tonight?"

"I want to, but she still hasn't actually met Irwin yet, so I don't know if it's a good idea to introduce her with a gush of slime and one of his seeds dropping out of my pussy." she said as Mary pulled her shirt and sports bra over her head and began working on her shorts.

"You will have all morning tomorrow," said Mary dropping to her knees and pulling Darci's shorts and panties down. Leaning forward, she touched her nose to the woman's mound and inhaled.

Darci resisted the urge to hold Mary's face to her sex. Instead, she helped the woman back to her feet and began unbuttoning her lover's blouse. "If she has yours or my stamina at that age, she'll probably be fucking at least one of us most of the morning."

"That's fair."

"But while those two are occupied, I want to spend some time with you and Irwin." When she reached under the opened shirt to get at Mary's bra clasps, Mary pulled Darci tight against her.

"I'm liking that idea," she said as their mouths came together.

------

------

Darci looked around her greenhouse at Irwin's offspring. One hundred large pots took up a fair portion of the table space and forced Darci to take some of her plants back to The Petal Peddler just to make room. Since she bought the greenhouse part of the business from Carla, the older woman had little say in what she did with her area. But Darci could tell she didn't approve of using sales space for personal plants.

Carla's attitude cooled toward her once they became business partners. But it probably had less to do with the change in their business relationship and more with Sophie abandoning a customer at the register to run over and make out with James and Mary when they came to visit. Darci watched the whole thing and saw Carla's eyes light up as James lifted Sophie up by the ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist and mashed her lips to his. Sophie's mother was less excited when James put her daughter down and the girl tried to do a thorough examination of Mary's tonsils with her tongue.

Darci knew Carla had questions but hadn't gotten up the courage to ask. She needn't have worried. While Sophie made love to all of them, she and James had a special chemistry that Mary was just a tiny bit jealous of.

But the pots in the greenhouse were nearing full. Only seventeen remained without seeds, which would be remedied in a little more than a month. Not all of them were hers. Some were Sophie's, and a few were Mary's. Then there were those that were a combination of James and her, Mary, or Sophie, and two that were hers and Derrik's.

James confirmed that her ex was still single before she showed up one day at his apartment while he was home alone. Shoving her way inside, she smeared one of Irwin's concoctions on Derrik's upper lip, then dropped the trenchcoat, which was all she wore that day, and bent over in front of him. They fucked like newlyweds right there in the hallway by his front door. The stuff under his nose made him flood her pussy when he came. She pulled out a specially bought plug from her coat pocket to keep it from leaking out on the drive home, then after a thank-you and a peck on the cheek, she vanished out the door as quickly as she had come.

She repeated the encounter about a month and a half later, but on the third visit, Derrik had a lady friend with him.

The ex-wife showing up in sunglasses, a trench coat, and nothing else ended predictably with the other woman pushing past them in a huff. Out in the hallway, Darci pinned the woman to the wall and explained to her in no uncertain terms she was just here for some dick and that she would leave him alone now that she knew her ex was dating again. She finished by pointing out that Derrik was good enough to bring her back for more and that if she was going to get pissy, she should at least go back inside and ride his cock for a little bit before leaving.

Her long coat fell open as she spoke, revealing her nude body beneath. When she let the woman up, Darci pulled it around her back and told Derrik to take a good look since it would be the last time he saw her naked. Closing the coat up again, she gave her ex-husband a peck on the cheek and said in a softer voice. "In all seriousness, good luck. I hope she makes you happy."

When Darci got to the elevator, she looked back and found the hallway behind her empty.

The two seeds from those encounters had a special place in her heart. They were the roundabout realization of something she had wanted for years while married to Derrik.