Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too, but she bounced back pretty fast once she realized it was him and not me chatting with her in the forums." Sophie still wore the fox ears but had wrapped the tail around her hand. When they reached the vehicle, she tossed the tail in the backseat, grabbed a towel out of their luggage, then covered the passenger seat with it before crawling in. "Maybe we should have asked if we could stay the night. I doubt they would have minded."

"Probably not," James replied as he started the car, "but I would have. Between you and her, I wouldn't get any sleep, and we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right. Hotel it is, then," she said, kicking off a shoe and putting a foot on the dashboard to expose her bare pussy. She reached down and gently played with her sex while going over the last few hours' events in her head. "Much as I would like to nom on Krista's tasty little pussy some more, Darci and Mary will kick our asses if the maid of honor and best man miss their wedding."

James grunted in agreement and pulled away from the curb, thinking sleep might need to wait a little longer as the scent of Sophie's sex permeated the vehicle's cabin.