Close Encounters: Garden Variety Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also had no clue which ones they were anymore. Every month or so, she asked Mary and James to come in and shuffle the pots around to keep her from playing favorites.

Sophie and Mary had a much easier time emotionally incubating and 'birthing' the seeds than Darci. They were also far more mentally prepared, having watched her go through the process numerous times before trying it themselves.

Now came the next hard part. She noticed a bulge in the bottom of the stem on one of the plants a few days ago. Today, the tips of the plant's vines and the top of its bulb had turned from green to yellow. By the time she planted the last of the first generation, the first of her and Irwin's offspring would be dead. Though she understood that the plant in front of her was merely a vessel, it was still the first thing she and Irwin created, and it hurt her to see it fading away. Another of the plants further back now sported a bulge at its base and would soon start wilting as it poured all of its energy into creating a seed.

Fighting the urge to cry, Darci took a long, shuddering breath and whispered, "Second trimester," before going back to tending her plants.

------

------

Darci bent over to stack some pots beneath the tables in her greenhouse when she felt the back of her sundress lift. Straightening, she looked over her shoulder and glared at the much smaller copy of Irwin on the table behind her holding her dress's hem.

"You all are as bad as your father," she said, addressing it and all of its siblings on the same table while tugging her dress down.

A tendril reached out and touched the bare skin of her leg. "Please?"

"No, or at least not now. Mary and Sophie will be here later tonight, and we can have some fun then. And for you girls, James is back from his latest job and will be coming too." At the news, a few plants lifted their vines and shook them in the air.

It took Darci and the rest some time to fully understand that the resulting offspring were not children once Irwin imparted his knowledge into their seeds. There was no 'growing up' in human terms, just gaining mass. Harder for Darci to accept was that the plants on the table in front of her carried a tiny bit of her genetic code, but were less her child than a baby born on the other side of the planet.

Her difficulty accepting this made the first time one touched her intimately very awkward. Darci froze in place when one of them reached beneath her dress and touched her inner thigh, then slid it up and across the lips of her sex. Her mind wrestled with the sensual touch of something a part of her still saw as her child. Complicating things for the brunette was how well they knew her body. Irwin had given them his knowledge, but she hadn't considered that it included memories of their lovemaking. Her hesitation allowed the young plants to get her worked up to a fever pitch. When she came to her senses enough to move, she was already on the verge of climaxing, and the vines quickly finished the job. Darci watched Irwin's offspring share her juices with each other as she recovered, then one reached out and touched her face to tell her a very sincere sounding "thank you" from all of them.

For the next few days, she didn't return to the greenhouse. Darci couldn't shake the idea that she had just had sex with her own children.

Some long talks with Irwin and a heartfelt apology delivered through Mary from the younger plants finally drew her back a few days later. She understood better now that these were closer to copies of Irwin than her children. The alien plant explained she shouldn't feel bad for doing anything with them she would normally do with him.

Darci nervously returned to the greenhouse. A small portion of her brain refused to differentiate between the young plants and the seeds she incubated and "birthed" months ago. But instead of letting that hold her back, she let the naughtiness of pseudo-incest drive her arousal higher as she stripped off her dress and offered herself to those in the greenhouse.

Mary, with her frustrating intelligence, had no such issues playing with the younger plants. Irwin's explanation made perfect sense to her and let her enjoy the act of helping the next generation grow stronger. On the flip side, the idea of one of her 'kids' fucking her lit a fire in Sophie. She explained later that she loved reading stories about incest but didn't have any actual desire to do it herself. The idea that the plant from a seed that had once been inside her scratched her incest itch without being too close to the real thing.

The genetic variance in this first generation gave rise to an assortment of different personalities and about a quarter seemed to favor a more feminine outlook. James was just happy not to be left out when one of the plants inverted the tip of its vine and created a sleeve for his cock. Irwin had offered to do something similar, but James saw the larger plant as too much of a guy.

Darci looked around at the tables filled with the younger plants and sighed. They were about to begin the next phase of Irwin's plan, which meant most, if not all, of those in the greenhouse would eventually find homes elsewhere. As much as she hated the idea, she also understood the necessity. Irwin wanted his kind to be ubiquitous in human society before they finally revealed themselves.

Not to mention they were all in the biggest pots she owned, and the greenhouse was running out of room.

James and Mary had been putting together a list of men and women suitable for prospective homes, but Darci had little to no input into the process. They didn't exclude her. It's just that her thing was plants, not information and ferreting out people's secrets.

A little bundle of nerves formed in her belly as she stripped off her dress on the way to the outdoor shower. It was the feeling she got every time Mary came over. She noticed it shortly after the blonde brought up the idea of her and Darci getting married. Since then, it had grown stronger with each passing day.

Darci finished her shower and toweled off before grabbing her dress and walking inside naked. She broke into a smile at the sight of Irwin standing in the living room with his vines laid in a swirling pattern inside his large pot. Two black dots formed on the side of his bulb facing her as the tip of a vine raised up and beckoned her forward. The vine thinned and reached toward Darci as she approached before winding around the fingers of her outstretched hand.

"You are in need," he said.

"Mary's coming. You know how I get."

"I do," said Irwin as a vine slid up the inside of her leg and rested on her sex. Another did the same but stopped over her rear entrance.

"Tease," she muttered, shifting her hips back to give him better access. She bit her lip as one vine found her clit and the other traced circles around her pucker.

"You're the one who begged me to do to you what I did to Mary."

"I did, and I don't regret it one bit," she said, grabbing the vine in the back and pressing it against her sphincter. It slipped inside and quickly expanded as the one teasing her clit did the same to her sex. "Now stay just like that," she moaned, relaxing into the vines filling her pussy and ass as more came up to create a supportive mesh.

Irwin's gift to Mary changed the nerves in her rectum to make them fire like those inside her sex. Darci already enjoyed the feel of her ass stretching around a cock and immediately requested the same treatment, as did Sophie a little while later. The change made some bathroom activities uncomfortably pleasurable at times, but the enhancement to their sex lives made it worth those awkward moments.

"Have you told her how badly you want to marry her?" Irwin asked.

"Not specifically, but I think she knows. I love her so much." She looked up at the dark spots on Irwin's bulb, "Don't feel bad, though. I love you almost as much."

"I wish I could say the same, but I do not fully understand your human 'love.' I will say that I care about you immensely."

"Do you like being around me and look forward to the next time we see each other?"

"Yes. Although, I don't feel it is the same level of preoccupation you have with Mary."

"And if I were attacked, would you defend me?"

"Absolutely. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude but perhaps more because of what I said a moment ago. I care about you."

Darci relaxed into the mesh of vines around her. "Close enough to love for me."

------

------

Krista nervously opened her front door. She wasn't expecting visitors to her little-more-than-a-shack next to the railroad tracks. Especially not at this hour.

Krista's house was nothing to look at, and she didn't have the best neighbors. But it was hers, and that's what mattered. She would have liked someone to share the house, the rent, and maybe even her bed with, but unfortunately, she lived alone and expected to stay that way for the time being. Krista had some odd kinks she was terrified to reveal to anyone, which made the idea of finding a boyfriend daunting.

She had a few boyfriends before graduating high school and moving into her own house. Sadly, fixing up her property and working to make the house payments took more of Krista's attention than her boyfriend at the time could tolerate. She offered to let him move in with her, but he refused. Later, Krista discovered he couldn't bring himself to live in her house, not theirs. After the breakup, she didn't feel the need to jump into another relationship and instead started looking online for a battery-operated boyfriend.

A site she stumbled across sold not only human-shaped dildos but also silicone animal cocks and tentacles. Her first toy was a curling, octopus-like tentacle whose thin, extremely flexible tip tickled her cervix as the thicker base pleasantly stretched her pussy. From the night it arrived in the mail, Krista was hooked.

Her collection grew, as did the number of her fantasies where she made love to a tentacled alien or supernatural being. She began frequenting forums where people posted stories and even occasional videos in the genre. The vids were often too rapey for her taste, but the stories were usually sexy and went slow enough she could follow along with her toys.

A shelf in her bedroom displayed an impressive array of brightly-colored dildos. Their sizes ranged from average to massive, and none resembled a human penis. It wasn't that she had anything against men's dicks. They just didn't light a fire in her loins the way her outlandish toys did.

About a month ago, a girl in the roleplay forum began a thread where she had discovered an alien, telepathic plant that loved to fuck because it couldn't get off unless its partner did. This "Kitsune" garnered a lot of attention by pretending this alien plant spoke through her at times.

Krista's and Kitsune's conversations fueled many late-night masturbation sessions with her "vine" dildo until the girl asked. "Do you want to meet him?"

She immediately jumped at the chance, then later came to her senses and ghosted Kitsune, convincing herself that the girl likely was some guy looking for a piece of ass, or worse, a murderer.

When she cracked her door on that blustery fall night, Krista did not expect to see the slightly heavy Hispanic girl in goth attire wearing fox ears and swishing her hips to make the matching fox tail hanging beneath her skirt sway back and forth. From how Kitsune described herself, there was no doubt in Krista's mind who this woman was.

"What are you doing here!" Krista hissed.

"I came to see you!" said Kitsune, gushing excitement.

"So you show up at my door after dark? That's not creepy at all," she replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "And how did you find me? I never gave you my address or anything."

The woman shrugged. "If you think about it, you kind of did. You mentioned what state you lived in and what general area. You also said your house was tiny and uncomfortably close to the railroad tracks. And last, a single girl your age buying a house on her own isn't very common. You weren't really that hard to find. Listen, I'm sorry if this is all a little creepy. I wouldn't have done things this way if we weren't so rushed right now. We were just passing through the area on our way home to a friend's wedding, and I thought we'd stop and see if you are still interested in meeting a real-life alien."

"We?" Krista asked. She opened the door a little further to see a ruggedly handsome man holding a large pot with a plant in it. The man smiled and nodded as he shifted to a more comfortable grip on the container.

"Um, do you mind if we come in?" Kitsune asked. "I dressed this way so you would recognize me. It's not really suited for this weather."

Krista thought for a moment, then swung the door open against her better judgment. The guy seemed nice enough. At least he wasn't staring at her like a piece of meat like most of her male neighbors did.

"He will probably end up in your bedroom, but where do you want him for now?" said the man glancing at the plant he carried.

"Why would I want it in my bedroom?"

"Just trust us on this," said Kitsune. "By the way, my real name is Sophie, and this is James. He's a private investigator and did the actual legwork of tracking you down."

Krista glanced nervously between them."Now that I know your names, you aren't going to like... kill me, are you?"

"Nope," said James, "Everything Sophie told you is true. We are just stopping to drop this guy off. Now, where would you like him?"

"I recommend putting him somewhere you don't mind getting messy," said Sophie. "Your bedroom would probably be best, but I'm not sure you want a guy seeing your toys, not that he would mind. Honestly, I'd love to see them myself."

Krista cursed as she remembered telling the girl about her toy collection after a very hot roleplaying session. The thought of showing these two her dildos stirred up an unexpected heat in her groin, and she found herself wondering how James might compare to her toys.

"Stop that," James growled at the plant.

"Stop what?" she asked.

"He's trying to convince you to take him into your bedroom."

"The plant?"

"This plant is the reason we're here. I thought Sophie mentioned that."

"Well, it hasn't said anything yet."

"Actually, he has. That sudden burst of horniness a second ago. That was him," said Sophie

Krista leaned away from the girl, eyeing her suspiciously. "How did you know...?"

"Because it's from a pheromone he released, and it's affecting me too."

"Me as well, but not as much because I'm a guy," added James. "Now, where would you like him? This pot is getting heavy."

Krista looked around her tiny living room at the loveseat and chair she got off the side of the road. On the opposite wall was a cheap, box-store tv stand with a modest thirty-two inch flatscreen a friend gave her. She seldom used it, preferring to watch movies or videos in bed on her laptop. "Over there, I suppose," she said, pointing at the side of the loveseat without an end table.

James put the pot down and then shot a desire-filled look at Sophie before adjusting himself and asking, "We're done here?"

Krista stared at Sophie as, instead of an answer, the woman responded with a very dog-like whine.

"Can you not wait?" James sighed in exasperation. Contradicting his annoyance, Krista noticed a prominent bulge forming in the front of his pants.

Sophie whined again, but this time with a wiggle of her hips that sent her tail swinging.

"Sometimes I wonder who in this relationship is wearing the collar," James grumbled, then turned to Krista. "Pardon what you're about to see. It's part of an agreement between us. Since somebody," he glared at the plant, "put her into heat, now I need to take care of her."

Krista was confused as to why they kept talking about the plant like it was a person. Roleplaying was all fine and good, even sexy, but this guy seemed to be taking things a little too far. Her curiosity gave way to surprise as James snapped his fingers and pointed at the floor in front of him.

"Come," he commanded.

In a flash Sophie dropped to her knees in front of him, mouth open, tongue out, panting and shaking her ass back and forth to make her tail wag. Krista gasped as the motion made Sophie's skirt ride up to her waist and showed her the tail was not attached to her clothing but a plug lodged in the girl's ass. The sound of a zipper opening made the woman's eyes snap to James's crotch as he pulled out his cock. It was the first Krista had seen since her ex-boyfriend's outside of internet porn, and she wasn't disappointed.

Mouth open, Sophie leaned forward, but James turned his hips, snatching his prick away.

"Beg for it."

The girl's expression turned into a cute pout as she made little imploring whines and looked up at him with pleading eyes. Krista even saw a slight shimmer of wetness on the lower eyelids.

"Good Girl," said James putting his cock in front of her face again. "Go ahead."

Sophie dove onto his prick, licking and sucking it with all the playful abandon of the dog she acted like.

Krista stared at her two guests, unable to believe what she was seeing and unable to look away. James's hand dropped to Sophie's head, and he tenderly ran his fingers through her hair as she bobbed on his cock. The chemistry between the two was almost tangible. It was like watching high-quality porn where the couple actually cared about one another, but in her living room instead of on her computer screen. They were still mostly clothed and this was already some of the hottest sex she had ever seen, judging by the dampness in her crotch.

"While her mouth is busy, let me tell you about your new friend," said James. "Everything Sophie told you in the forums is true. His kind speaks telepathically through a mixture of words and images. Sexual fluids, male and female, will help him grow larger. Blood of any sort will make him very ill, so be very careful around your periods. He will need the same kind of care as any other plant and will let you know if he needs new soil or a bigger pot. If you come across hard times and need any supplies for him, we will give you a number to call. The people helping his kind have a sizeable assistance fund to help people like you.

"The first of his kind to come to earth was named by the woman who took her in. They consider it a tradition to do the same with those they live with."

Krista peeled her eyes from the woman sucking James's cock to look him in the eye. "Live with? Don't you think you are taking this a little too far?"

"No," the man replied as Sophie dipped down to lap at his balls. "As unbelievable as it sounds, it is all true. Aliens are here," he smirked, "and they want your body, but not in the creepy, bodysnatcher's way." Looking at the plant, he said, "Why don't you say hi."

Krista turned toward the odd-looking plant and nearly leapt out of her skin as two dark spots that looked suspiciously like eyes appeared on its bulb. The sounds of sucking stopped as Sophie came over and put a hand on her back, nudging her forward.

"He won't hurt you, I promise."

As Krista stepped forward, a vine rose from the pot and reached toward her but stopped an arm's length away. The implications of the plant's movement crashed into her mind like a sledgehammer, and her arm shook violently as she held out her hand. The vine moved forward and laid itself across her palm.

"Hello."

---

"I think that went well," said Sophie as she and James stepped out Krista's front door and into the biting fall air a few hours later. "That was the last of them. I told you she would take him."

"You did, but I'll admit she had me worried me collapsing after Derzi introduced himself," said James as they made their way to his SUV. "I'm still wondering where the hell she came up with that name."