Close Observation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for some time. Laurence knelt beside Victoria, who lay on her stomach between Helena's legs. With his right hand he masturbated himself, trying to achieve another erection. With his left, he reached between Victoria's legs and fondled her. Victoria stopped licking Helena to look round it him. She seemed to me mildly irritated at being groped like this but went back to licking Helena's vagina. Helena continued to grind her crotch against Victoria's face, her eyes still closed. It looked like Laurence has penetrated Victoria with his fingers, he was moving his arm back and forth. Victoria changed the position of her body slightly, tilting her right hip just off the bed, and spreading her right leg away from her a few inches.

Laurence suddenly took his hand away from her. He moved up the bed on his knees. He stroked Helena's cheek, softly. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. She looked very relaxed, sedated almost. Laurence positioned himself awkwardly so that his penis was above Helena's face and she raised her face and began to suck him. She cupped his testicles in her hand as she did. Laurence came in seconds once again. Helena swallowed the load. Laurence climbed over her and lay on his back beside her, looking tired and spent. Helena closed her eyes again and lay her head back. Very soon afterward she came, for the third time. Her body shook as she climaxed, and she seemed to close her thighs like a vice around Victoria's head. Ron could hear her crying out, almost screaming. Afterwards, they sat facing each other on the bed. They kissed. It was a soft, intimate kiss.

Laurence had paid for an hour. Helena and Victoria lay next to him on either side. They chatted and drank wine. Laurence told them that he had recently been in Dubai on business. Victoria said she would love to go there, that he should take her.

***

Pimlico was closer so Ron dropped Victoria off first. It was getting dark. Traffic was light. When the roads were clearer Ron loved to drive around London, he loved the architecture, and the way different areas and boroughs felt different. He double-parked outside Victoria's building.

'Come in with me. Stay here tonight,' said Victoria to Helena. Helena looked at her.

'I can't. I would do, I'm really sorry. I'm studying tomorrow, I have to be up early,' said Helena.

'That's ok. No worries. Another time,' said Victoria. Victoria had opened her door and the inside light had come on. Ron could see Victoria's face in his mirror. He thought she looked hurt.

'I will another time, I'd love to!' said Helena.

'Ok, no worries,' said Victoria. She kissed Helena on the mouth and touched her face. Helena touched Victoria's arm as she moved backwards to get out of the car. 'Thanks Ron,' Victoria said.

'No worries, see you soon,' said Ron. She shut the car door and went inside.

They drove for a few minutes before Helena said anything.

'I feel bad,' she said. He thought her voice really was beautiful.

'I wouldn't worry about it. You seemed to have fun with each other. There'll be other times,' said Ron.

I would have stayed with her, but I told Katie I'd go back to hers. Katie doesn't want the other girls to know we're sleeping together in case people get jealous, so I thought I had to lie to her,' said Helena.

'Got to keep in with the boss,' said Ron. He smiled at her in the mirror. She smiled back. 'Seriously, I wouldn't worry. There'll be other times when you can meet up with Vicky,' said Ron.

'I like Vicky though. She's great in bed, too. That was full on, tonight,' said Helena.

'It looked like you were having fun,' said Ron. 'Are you and Katie a couple?' asked Ron. 'Not that I want to stick my nose into your business or anything.'

'I don't know if we're a couple. I've stayed round hers a few nights... I'm new to all this. I emailed the website to say I was interested in escorting and making some money. I'm a student and London's really expensive. Katie came and met me. She asked me if I'd do duos with other girls and she said that was a good way to make more from it. I said I wanted to, but I'd never been with a woman, and she said she could teach me everything I needed to know... and it's gone from there.' He thought she could read the shipping report and it would give him an erection.

'What are you studying?' he said.

'Psychology,' said Helena.

'Wow,' said Ron. She smiled.

'It's full-on,' said Helena.

'Hopefully not... So, is the bi stuff for real? It's not just an act for the punters?' asked Ron.

'No, it's for real. Katie said it had to be, that if I tried girl on girl stuff and didn't like it, it was better not to do duos at all. Apparently, it's really obvious if girls are putting it on, and it puts the clients off. I slept with Katie the first time and it was incredible. She's gorgeous, and she's really good in bed. I'm doing another duo tomorrow' said Helena.

'With Victoria?' said Ron.

'No. Another girl called Emma,' said Helena.

'Emma that was there with the chaps the other night?' Asked Ron.

'Yeah,' said Helena.

'She's lovely,' said Ron.

'I know. I haven't had her yet. I'm looking forward to it,' said Helena, smiling.

'Who's better in bed, Vicky or Katie?' said Ron.

'...Tonight was amazing,' said Helena.

'I think our friend Laurence enjoyed himself,' said Ron.

'...His cum didn't taste great,' said Helena.

'No?' said Ron.

'No,' said Helena.

***

Ron dropped Helena off and Katie came to the door to let her in.

Ron needed to be up in the morning to go and take the chaps out. It was getting late and he wondered if he could get some of that whiskey down tonight without being over the limit in the morning. He decided not to chance it. He got back to Walworth quickly. The Jamaican was still open, which was good because he was starving hungry. He bought pork, rice and peas. The lady behind the counter made fun of him because he always ordered the same thing, and Ron laughed.

12