Close Observation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron didn't think he could have sex with a woman with other people there watching, but these men didn't seem to care. He wondered what they got up to at their fucking boarding schools. In his regiment, he'd looked at the officers and he'd had an idea of the wealth and privilege they'd been born into. It was easy to feel jealous of them, but Ron liked to remind himself that, at his school, even though sometimes bigger kids would give you a hiding, they didn't penetrate you. The wealth and all the rest of it came with a lot of baggage, he thought.

Marie managed to successfully bring another man to orgasm without him even taking his clothes off. Ron was not surprised that she had. Carter-Richards had ejaculated in his pants as she ground against him. He got out of the way and Harding, the Gurkha officer, seemed to swoop in. He took her hurriedly to another couch. She got on it and opened her legs. He buried his face in her crotch and started to greedily lick at her. Ron saw him put his fingers into Marie. She looked down at him and seemed to be telling him what to do. She moved her fingers in a hooking, beckoning fashion, and Harding must have started doing it, because she started groaning loudly and told him to keep doing it like that. She came, and she squeezed her legs together, with his head between them, as she climaxed. Harding unfastened his trousers. He went over to get a condom, put it on his erect penis and penetrated Marie. They had sex in the missionary position, violently. He came quickly.

The fat Ginger Guy came, loudly. He took his penis out of Layla's anus. There was a bin in the middle for them to throw their used condoms into. Pocock, the one with the hair, was the only one who hadn't shot his bolt yet. He soon had his penis in Layla's mouth. She was doing the thing where she closed her lips very tightly around it, moving them up and down. Pocock looked impressed. She closed her eyes as she sucked him off. Ron thought it looked good.

Emma really was enjoying herself. She looked drowsy as Le Brodeur sodomised her. He had his hands round her narrow waist, gripping her tightly. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled at him, letting him know that what he was doing was working for her. Le Brodeur just kept going, he had some stamina.

Ron had told himself he wasn't going to look at Marie, but he couldn't seem to stop himself. She was still having sex with Harding. Every time he saw her with a punter, he was struck by the energy she had. There was an urgency in the way she bucked herself against him. It was as if the orgasm she was chasing was a compulsive need, something she had to have, and would move heaven and earth for. When she was giving someone head, when her eyes were open, he thought she was enjoying giving someone else enjoyment, wanting to please them, but when she was having sex, when there was a man taking her like Harding was, Ron didn't know how to describe it, there was like a madness to her.

Layla had put Pocock's penis between her breasts and was masturbating him with them. Pocock was enjoying it. Ron wasn't surprised that he was. Le Brodeur was still sodomising Emma. She was looking back over her shoulder and telling him not to stop. She told him she loved it, loved having his cock up her. Le Brodeur had to take a breather, to stop himself coming, Ron assumed. He started up again. Emma's head was down, she was biting her lip.

The blokes that had come already were sat drinking their brandy. Carter-Richards and Barrington, the man that was getting married, were chatting about the stock market, and how bad things were because of Brexit.

Emma came. She let out high pitched, withering groans, and Ron knew it had been a good one, she'd never made those noises before. Le Brodeur took his penis out of her anus. He took the condom off. Emma got on her knees in front of him. She cupped his testicles with her hand. She took the tip of his penis into her mouth and masturbated him with her right hand as she sucked him. He ejaculated into her mouth. Ron wasn't surprised that he did. Emma swallowed his semen. She got up and hugged Le Brodeur, really hugged him, and kissed him on the mouth. She seemed to like him.

Pocock, his penis between Layla's breasts, ejaculated onto her throat and onto the bottom of her chin. Layla had wet wipes in the gift bag and wiped herself off. Harding came too. He took his penis out of Marie's vagina, took the condom off and masturbated until he ejaculated onto Marie. Layla wiped Marie off. As she wiped the semen off, he saw Marie touch Layla's arms lightly. She looked up at Layla's face as she did. Layla looked back at her. Ron felt it, that burning sensation in in his face and round his jaw. The feeling seemed to go down his spine, into his arms. It was the same as when Marie had been with the French guy, Lucien, or when Vicky talked about what she'd been doing to Marie. It wasn't nice. Ron thought he was going to have to get used to the feeling, because there was no way Marie was going to do this stuff without him there, in case things went south. When he'd joined the army, he could still remember the pain of marching fast with a pack, and he'd thought, no, I can't do this. I can't keep doing this, so I'll have to just leave, go back to Elephant and go to the job centre. But he didn't. He hung in there, and he toughened up. Ron thought he could do that now.

Pocock, now naked, had something to say.

'Ladies and gentlemen. I think we've rather finished the first course, and a damned fine one it was,' he said. Some of the other's said 'here, here,' like the politicians in the House of Commons did. 'Now I wonder if we might see the ladies together.'

Emma moved fast. She was going to get to Layla before Layla and Marie could match up. She kissed Layla. Emma whispered something into Layla's ear. Layla looked slightly uncomfortable. Ron had thought there might be some awkwardness. Layla said she had to go and get something and left the room. Marie was stood in the middle of the guys and Ron could see different hands on her body. Barrington had cupped her vagina and was rubbing her. She was kissing someone, the ginger one.

Layla had gone to get her strap-on dildo. The strap-on dildo. She walked back in wearing it. She caused a stir with the men when she came in. One of them applauded. Emma went to one of the couches and lay face down on it. Layla went back into the little bag and got lube out, in a white plastic bottle. She grabbed a condom and stretched it onto the dildo. She got on the couch, straddling Emma. Emma raised her rear upwards, and Layla applied lube to her anus. She positioned the tip of the dildo against Emma's anus and suddenly moved her hips forward, pushing the dildo into Emma. She started to sodomise Emma. She went slowly at first but as she found her rhythm became quicker and more forceful. Emma was bucking her rear against Layla's thrusts. Some of the men were masturbating, watching. Marie was on her knees fellating the fat Ginger Guy. Emma reached her hands up behind her and, awkwardly, but affectionately, held Layla's back as Layla sodomised her. Emma's eyes were closed. She looked sleepy, almost sedated as Layla thrust at her. Layla reached around Emma with her right arm and slid her hand under her to touch her vagina. Layla's breasts were squeezing against Emma's back as they had sex. Emma came. She kept her eyes closed, crying out.

Layla got out of her and got off of her. Emma turned around, she wanted to kiss Layla to say thank you, but Layla was already up and moving towards Marie. Marie had the ginger one's penis in her mouth. She was taking it deep into her mouth. She could see Layla coming towards her in the corner of her eye.

'Sorry to interrupt, my darling, but I've been waiting to get my hands on this one,' said Layla.

'Please, be my guest,' said the fat ginger one. Marie stopped sucking the Ginger Guy's penis. She got up off of her knees and stood up. Layla cupped her vagina with her hand.

'Step this way, my dear,' said Layla. She took her hand away from Marie's vagina before reaching around her and cupping her from behind as they walked to another of the couches. Layla got on it and laid on her back.

'Climb on, my dear,' said Layla.

Ron looked at Emma and saw her face. He wanted to go and hug her. He thought that seeing Layla with Marie was making Emma feel the same way he felt seeing Marie having sex with other people.

Marie did indeed climb on. She straddled Layla. She put the tip of the dildo against the opening of her vagina and lowered herself slowly and gingerly down. Layla squeezed Marie's breasts. They were looking in each other's eyes, and it was the eye contact that gave Ron the feeling again, the burning sensation that spread round his body. She was looking down at Layla the way Vicky had looked at Layla. Her expression said, 'I am incredibly attracted to you, and this is amazing.' The feeling Ron got, and the one he kept getting, it was becoming more intense. It was like it had been in Helmand Province when he thought he was going to die, and that everyone else was going to die too. He felt like hurting himself, cutting his skin with a knife. The urge was strong, and it felt like by doing that, by hurting himself, the burning sensation would go away. Ron hadn't cut himself with his bayonet in Helmand Province, and he wasn't going to hurt himself now. He could hack it. He saw Marie start to slowly lift herself, then fall, on Layla's dildo. He saw the way they looked in each other's eyes. He looked away. He looked at Emma. Emma had gone over to the men.

She'd gone up to Carter-Richards, who first fondled her breasts, then leaned down to suck on her nipple. The Ginger Guy stood behind her. He felt between her legs from behind. He started to finger Emma's anus. Emma didn't react to this. She was holding Carter-Richards' penis and started to masturbate him. The ginger one took his fingers out of Emma. He put a condom on his erect penis and, stooping slightly to correct for their height difference, penetrated Emma anally. Emma moved her rear back against him rhythmically. Ginger Guy didn't seem to want a long, drawn out experience, he thrust hard and fast at Emma, who tied to keep masturbating Carter-Richards despite her body being jerked by Ginger Guy's thrusts. Ginger Guy had reached around and was squeezing Emma's breasts in the palms of his hands as he sodomised her.

Ron could hear the noises Marie was making but he wasn't going to look. Ginger Guy came, loudly. Carter-Richards took Ginger Guy's place. He penetrated Emma anally, and sodomised her nearly as energetically as Ginger Guy had. Emma bent over, and another suitor, Harding, now wearing only his socks (held up by garters) moved in front of her and held his penis in front of Emma's face. To get her head to the right height, Emma had to hold the sides of Harding's thighs to raise her torso up. She fellated Harding awkwardly, her body jerking forward due to Carter-Richards' attentions to her rear.

Ron could hear the noises Marie was making. They were louder now. He didn't look. Ron thought Emma was making a spirited and commendable effort to fellate Harding, in spite of how violently she was being sodomised. Harding held her face by placing his left hand under one side of her jaw. He took his penis out of her and ejaculated onto her face. She closed her eyes, flinching as his semen hit her. She wasn't able to wipe herself off because Carter-Richards was not finished in her anus. Pocock stepped up gallantly, gathering wet wipes from Layla's magic bag and wiping Emma's face. Now that she didn't have to worry about getting Harding off, Emma looked like she was enjoying what Carter-Richards was doing to her. Ron thought he could detect a slight smile on her face, even though she occasionally gritted her teeth when he went in particularly hard.

Ron could hear the noises Marie was making. Carter-Richards came. He didn't make a noise; he just quietly took his penis out of Emma's anus. She turned and stroked his chest gently, smiling at him. Le Brodeur was next. He saw Emma smile at him when he took her wrist. They made eye contact. He took her to yet another Chesterfield couch. Emma got onto the couch on all fours, but Le Brodeur said he wanted her on her back. He held the inside of her knees and lifted her legs apart. He already had a condom on. He penetrated her anally. It looked good, seeing her being taken like that, and Ron could imagine Le Brodeur's view being impressive.

Marie was screaming. Ron didn't want to look, but he did. Layla had her round the waist, gripping her tightly. She was strong enough that she was lifting Marie up and down, just with the strength in her arms. She jerked Marie up and down violently on the dildo. Marie was screaming her head off. Ron could see her eyes, she almost looked scared. He looked away.

Pocock had positioned himself so that his penis was next to Emma's face. She moved her head across slightly and took his penis into her mouth. She looked irritated by Pocock's intervention. Ron thought she had chemistry with Le Brodeur, and it had looked like she was enjoying what he was doing. Pocock was having to lean awkwardly so that he could keep his penis in Emma's mouth whilst still watching Marie and Layla.

Ron heard Marie come. He was pretty sure that Greater London heard her. He thought that, in the unlikely event that a young, beautiful, charismatic and highly intelligent young woman, with excellent career prospects, did decide to walk into the sunset with an ex-squaddie who occasionally experienced PTSD related urinary incontinence, he might not ever be able to make her scream like that. He could quit this job, and if he did, he wouldn't see her like this anymore, and after a while he wouldn't feel like this, but then she might run into a bloke like Emma ran into, and he wouldn't be there.

Pocock came in Emma's mouth. Le Brodeur kept going at her. She was looking up into his eyes. Ron looked over at Marie and Layla. Marie was lying on top of Layla and they were kissing intimately.

Marie seemed to suddenly wake from some sort of stupor. She moved down the sofa they were on. She asked Layla if she could pull the strap-on off. Layla said that she could. Marie pulled it down, it dropped to the floor, a condom still stretched onto it. Marie gently eased Layla's legs apart and licked at her vagina. She closed her eyes as she did.

Le Brodeur took his penis out of Emma's anus. He took his condom off and held it in his fingers. He hurriedly moved around the side of the sofa. He put his penis into her mouth and ejaculated into it. She looked up at him, presumably when she felt him coming into her mouth. They made eye contact. He thought she fancied Le Brodeur, and because Le Brodeur was a red-blooded male with eyes, Ron assumed it was mutual. She swallowed his semen.

Marie made Layla come with her mouth. They went back to kissing again, Marie lying on top of Layla. Marie's eyes were closed as she kissed her.

Emma was being taken again. She lay on her stomach now, on the same couch. Harding lay on top of her, thrusting at her anus. Her face was on its side on the leather of the sofa. She looked directly at Ron for a second. She smiled at him. She looked like she was enjoying what was being done to her. Marie was licking Layla's vagina again. She was fingering her at the same time, her hand darting in and out, palm-up. Ron could see her looking up at Layla as she licked her. He'd seen her looking at customers the same way. She wanted to please Layla.

Harding took ages to come. Anyone who lasted more than a few minutes with Emma was doing well in Ron's estimation. He finally got over the line. The ginger guy was hard again. Ron assumed they'd all taken Viagra, there was no way they'd be able to keep at her like this if they hadn't. The ginger guy did what Harding had done. He lay on top of Emma and penetrated her anally. There'd been about ten seconds between Harding dismounting, and Ginger Guy penetrating her. Emma looked over her shoulder and smiled at Ginger Guy as he started pumping in and out of her. He rested his chest onto her back. He kissed her neck, and the back of her jaw under her ear, as he sodomised her.

Layla came again, crying out and arching her back in almost a spasm. More kissing, more eyes-closed kissing. Layla put the strap-on back on. She got off the settee and Marie got on. Marie lay on her back. Layla mounted her. She took Marie forcefully. Ron watched for a few seconds. He could hear how heavily Layla was breathing, and he could hear the noises Marie was making.

The pattern was set. Layla and Marie had a tit-for-tat thing going. Marie would make Layla come, then Layla would attack Marie with the strap-on. They may as well have been in a room by themselves. Emma looked after the men. They took it in turns to sodomise her, or to be fellated by her, sometimes she would be entertaining two at the same time. . That's how the rest of the time went. When they were saying goodbye, Marie's voice was hoarse from screaming. On their way out, Emma went first. Marie and Layla held hands as they walked behind her. Le Brodeur told Ron he'd been rather taken with, 'the blonde.'

***

In the car afterwards, no one said anything. Emma was in the passenger seat. Marie and Layla were in the back. The atmosphere wasn't good. There was an elephant in the room. Ron thought that Layla and Marie wanted to fuck each other senseless, and he thought they wanted to start straight away. They weren't doing anything now. Ron assumed that that was out of compassion for Emma. He was driving towards Chelsea. Layla was living and working out of the budget hotel there that he'd picked her up from earlier. Ron felt sorry for Emma. He hoped that Marie and Layla wouldn't get out together.

When he dropped her off in Chelsea, Layla leaned through between the front seats and kissed him on the cheek. She thanked him and got out. Ron was driving by Sloane Square tube, about a minute later, when Marie said, 'Ron, could I get out here? I'm going to meet someone from work.' He dropped her off. The taxi behind him beeped his horn because Ron had indicated and stopped suddenly. Ron looked out of his window at the taxi driver as he went past.

As they drove off, Emma asked him if he thought Marie was really meeting up with someone from work. Ron said he assumed that she was. He told her he'd dropped her off to social things with work friends after bookings before, which wasn't true. He said that sometimes Marie would get texts from work colleagues or friends from uni when he was driving her home, and he'd drop her so she could meet them. That wasn't true either.

They got back to Emma's building and Ron carried her bag to her door.

'How's things now, would you like me to stay on the settee again or are you alright? It's no bother at all if you want me to,' said Ron. It had still only been a couple of days since fat, ugly, piss guy had attacked her. He wanted her to invite him in. He didn't want to go back to his flat on his own.

'I'd feel better if you stayed again,' said Emma.

'No problem at all,' said Ron.

Ron sat on her settee when they got inside. The cat jumped on his lap and made himself comfortable. Ron petted it. Emma told him that the cat was called Cuddles. Emma sat next to him on the settee and snuggled against him. He put his arm round her. When cuddles jumped down and padded out of the room, Emma said that he was on patrol. She got up, then sat across Ron's lap. He hadn't expected her to. Her face was just in front of his and he knew she wanted him to kiss her, so he did. They kissed for a while before he got up and carried her to her bedroom. It hadn't been their night.