Close Observation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Rachael stop, get away from her,' said the man. Rachael did as he said.

'Come here,' he said to Annabelle. She raised herself up and he kissed her. They kissed for a long time. Ron could see that Annabelle closed her eyes as she kissed him. When he broke away, she opened her eyes and Ron saw that same worry when she looked at him. She leaned to kiss him again, but he said, curtly, 'get on all fours again.'

She hurriedly got on all fours on the bed. She looked straight ahead and didn't move a muscle. He put a condom on, and he sodomised her as hard as he had before. She came twice. He kissed her again when he was finished with her. She closed her eyes again. She looked at him like she was terrified that she hadn't pleased him enough.

***

Ron and Annabelle walked home after the booking. She made derogatory comments about the man. She said he was an aggressive twat, and that she hoped he didn't book her again. Ron wasn't convinced by what she said, he thought she'd been attracted to him.

Vicky was in when they got back. She'd been amazed by the state of the place. They'd been worried that Ron would be messy because he was a man and were ecstatic to find that he was not only tidy but seemed to be a bit of a neat freak. Ron said he would do Vicky's room as well.

***

Ron went back to Belgravia at lunchtime the following day. The Russians were in a terrible state. They appeared not to have slept. There were women at the house. Ron thought they were prostitutes. He saw two of them chatting in the kitchen. They left shortly after Ron arrived.

The Russians wanted to go to Buckingham Palace. It was such a short distance away it didn't seem worth driving so they walked. The Russians were visibly staggering and swaying from the drink and whatever drugs they'd consumed. At the palace, Dimitri started climbing on the fence and Ron had to get him down as quickly and as gently as he could. Scots Guards were guarding the palace, and he could see they were looking over.

The Russians were in such a state that other tourists were moving to get away from them. They asked to go to a pub but Ron told them they would not get served. They went home, and they bought more booze on the way. Three more women arrived at the house about half an hour after they got back. These women looked like the ones that had left before. Ron asked them if they needed him for the rest of the day, if they wanted to go anywhere. They said they didn't need him, but that he could stay. Dimitri gestured at the cocaine and at the women who had just come in, as if to say, help yourself. Ron thanked him but said he had to drive. He arranged to come back early the next morning to take them to Heathrow. He tried to remind them to make sure they had their passports, but he couldn't get past the language barrier.

***

Ron rang Toby and told them that he'd clocked off. He said the Russians seemed alright, but that he thought they might as well have stayed at home and got obliterated all day every day. Toby said they'd sounded crazy when he'd spoken to them.

He rang Katie. She was happy to hear that he was available. She said that Caroline was very busy. She asked if Ron could meet her at the observation flat at two, then take her to Camden for another booking, a duo with Vicky. Ron thought Vicky would be looking forward to it. Vicky would meet them at a pub in Camden, by the flat they were using.

When he greeted Caroline, she hugged him and kissed his cheek. He was finding that when he saw her, when he saw her face, he was getting the same feeling he had with the Marie and Emma, he was having to pause to take in how pretty she was, it would take him a second to regain his concentration on what was happening in front of him. He hugged her back, and Caroline kissed him on the mouth, which surprised him.

Vicky was waiting for them at the pub. He'd got used to seeing her looking quite casual at home. She always looked gorgeous, but Ron saw her in her dress and with makeup on, and he remembered how fantastic she could make herself look. Her breasts still seemed to be fucking bigger every time he saw her.

They had some time to kill before the booking. When Vicky and Ron were at the bar together, Ron was sure that the young barman was attracted to Vicky. The poor man was nervous and tongue tied as he asked for her order.

'She is fucking wonderful,' said Vicky quietly.

'Tell me about it,' said Ron.

'How old is she?' asked Vicky.

'Eighteen,' said Ron.

'I think I'm in love,' said Vicky.

Back at the table, Vicky sat next to Caroline and Ron was across from them. The two women seemed nervous. Ron suspected they were very attracted to each other.

'So how's you first few days been, Caroline?' asked Ron.

'Busy. It's been great. I still feel a bit nervous though. When clients first come in, I feel a bit awkward with them,' said Caroline.

'That'll go, you'll get over that quite quickly. How many people have you seen?' said Vicky.

'Seven. This is the eighth, now,' said Caroline.

'Seven, in a couple of days?' asked Vicky.

'Yeah. I've got a couple more later,' said Caroline.

'Oh my God! You must be causing a stir!' said Vicky.

'Is that a lot?' asked Caroline.

'Yes. Good news for your bank balance though,' said Vicky.

'It's great news. If I do this all summer, I might not have to get a loan next year,' said Caroline.

If you do this all summer, Katie might not have to give up cocaine, Ron thought.

Ron noticed that Vicky's right hand had gone under the table. As they chatted, he noticed that Vicky and Caroline both subtly moved their bodies so that their arms or their shoulders would briefly press against each other. After a few minutes, Vicky brought her hand up and put it around Caroline's shoulder. Ron tried to subtly look around to see if anyone was looking. The pub was quiet, and no one seemed to be paying attention to them.

Caroline asked Ron if he knew where the toilets were. He looked around and noticed a sign. He pointed the sign out to Caroline, and she got up. Vicky got up too; they went together.

***

It was a two-hour booking. Ron only heard the client's voice; he didn't see him. It sounded like Vicky, and particularly Caroline, had a great time. Afterwards, Ron had to drive Vicky back to Pimlico, and Caroline to another booking at a hotel in Knightsbridge. In the car, Vicky and Caroline sat in the back. Ron could see them kissing in his mirror.

The hotel booking was two hours. It was apparently a Malaysian man, in London on holiday. There was a pub very close by. Ron waited in there. He didn't like to wait in hotel bars if he could help it, he would get the feeling that the staff were on to him, and it made him feel like a pimp. He read his book in the pub, even though it was sometimes hard to concentrate because of the noise.

***

Caroline told him that the client had been a nice guy but that she hadn't felt attracted to him at all. She said Katie had told her to find one thing she liked about clients, and then concentrate on that thing. She said she had liked the man's luggage.

He took her back to the flat in Victoria for another booking. She seemed disappointed when he told her he couldn't stay there with her. Ron had to meet Annabelle to take her to the club.

***

Annabelle was wearing the thigh-high, black leather boots he'd seen her wear for clients. She had a short black skirt on and a very revealing black top. Ron thought she looked incredible. He thought he'd be driving them, but she said she'd booked a taxi. She didn't want to be in the club without him while he found somewhere to park.

Annabelle seemed quiet in the car. It took a while to get to Soho. The driver took them to a street that Ron thought looked pretty horrible. It looked like there must have been a market there in the day, there was rubbish and discarded boxes of fruit and veg littering the floor. He saw the entrance to the club; it was in between a couple of shops which had shutters up. There was gaggle of people outside waiting to go in, they were being checked by doormen. Ron realised he was bigger than the doormen. He looked at the people going in. The women all seemed to be dressed similar to Annabelle; like the girls would dress for clients.

The bouncers waved them through quickly. You had to go down a flight of stairs to get into the club, through a set of metal double doors where two more doormen stood. They had to wait in a queue there to get in. The music sounded very loud; it was hard, industrial sounding dance music, it wasn't to Ron's taste.

The bouncers let them through. The main part of the club seemed to be a long narrow room, with a bar running most of the length of one side. The bar staff were all female and were all topless. There were doorways along the right wall leading to other rooms. It was dark in the club. There were small, dim amber lights mounted on the ceiling and on the brick walls. A lot of the women were dressed provocatively, and Ron saw a good number that he thought were very attractive. The majority of the customers were wearing black, and there seemed to be a lot of women dressed in a gothic style. Ron thought Annabelle looked more attractive than anyone else he could see.

Annabelle had to shout into his ear that she'd buy him a drink. At the bar, Ron realised he was going to have to drink bourbon. Annabelle stood next to a blonde lady who was wearing a black cat suit. Ron thought she looked good. The lady was impressed by Annabelle and stared fixedly at Annabelle's breasts. Annabelle hadn't noticed her as she was trying to get the attention of one of the barmaids. Annabelle had to shout her order. She noticed the woman next to her. The woman briefly looked up, and they made eye contact and smiled at each other before she went back to blatantly staring at Annabelle's breasts. Ron thought the woman was pretty. Annabelle looked at Ron and smiled at him. She unhooked the shoulder straps on her top and exposed her breasts for the woman, who fondled them tenderly. The woman sucked on Annabelle's nipple for a few seconds, then rested her face against Annabelle's breasts, closing her eyes. Ron noticed that she had reached and placed her hand up Annabelle's very short skirt. Her arm moved rhythmically, and Ron assumed she was masturbating Annabelle. Annabelle held the woman's head against her breasts. Annabelle came, and the woman took her hand away. Annabelle kissed her.

Annabelle took Ron's arm and gestured for them to move further down into the club. He could see a couple having sex sat at a table that they walked past.

She took him right to the end of the room where there was a doorway which led out to a corridor. The corridor was narrow. It was lit by what seemed to Ron to be offensively bright strip lights. The corridor was built out of bare breezeblocks and the floor was concrete. A woman was fellating a man in the corridor, and he and Annabelle had to awkwardly squeeze past them. They eventually turned a corner to the right. There were three doors on the right side, spaced perhaps twenty yards apart. A man was ahead of them, he entered the second door. Annabelle took him past the first two doors; he followed her into the last one.

It was a small, darkened room. The ceiling, walls and floor were black. On the three sides that faced the doorway, gloryholes had been cut at about waist height. Ron counted four women on their knees in front of holes, fellating men on the other side. Two more women stood slightly in front of Annabelle. Ron saw an erect penis emerge through a glory hole to his left. One of the women in front quickly went over. She took the penis in her hand and masturbated it very briefly before beginning to fellate it.

Annabelle didn't have to wait very long. The woman who had been waiting in front of Annabelle began to fellate a penis pushed through the wall, then seconds later, another one came through for Annabelle. Before she went to it, she asked Ron to make sure no blokes came up behind her and touched her. She said it was alright if a woman did. Annabelle got to work quickly, sucking greedily on the penis that had come through. She closed her eyes as she fellated it.

The supply of blowjobs seemed to be outstripped by demand. Ron kept seeing more erections coming through unattended gloryholes, before going back again after a few seconds when their owners presumably realised no one was coming. He was amused by the sight of erections coming through the holes, it made him think of the whack-a-mole games he used to play at the fair when he was a teenager.

Ron looked at the woman at the holes. There were six women in there, excluding Annabelle. They all looked like they were in heaven, they seemed to be massively enjoying what they were doing. He saw a young, slim woman, with very black hair, spit semen into her glass. In a matter of seconds, another erection had come through and she went to work on it.

Annabelle's eyes were closed; she looked blissful as she sucked. He saw her head stop moving, she opened her eyes and he saw her swallowing. The erection disappeared back through the hole. When another one didn't materialise, she looked around for another. She had to rush over to the left wall when she saw one come through. She closed her eyes and fellated it slowly, greedily.

Ron noticed another woman in there. He was surprised by her, as she looked to be in her late forties. The woman looked very respectable, she looked to be wearing expensive, tasteful clothes, and her light brown hair was cut very elegantly. She was sucking animatedly on a penis. Ron watched her. She looked to be as enthusiastic as any of the women in there. She was taking the penis very deep into her mouth.

Gloryholing wasn't proving to be much of a spectacle. Ron looked at his phone. His niece had put him onto a site called reddit, which had been useful in helping him kill time when he'd been working. People came in and out. A woman who had been in there busily fellating various men went out. More woman came in to join the fun, and two came in just to watch what was going on. A man came in. He went up to a slightly overweight woman who was fellating someone through a glory hole on the right of the room. He crouched behind her and began to grope and fondle her. She had to stop sucking to tell him angrily to get off her. Ron started to go over, but the man left her alone. He moved to the next woman along and tried the same thing. She didn't resist, she just kept sucking on her penis. The man put his hand between her legs and ground himself against her rhythmically.

Eventually every hole was taken. It was crowded in the room and it was starting to feel uncomfortably hot. Ron wondered how long Annabelle would want to stay. She seemed to have fellated quite a few men. Ron noticed that the woman from the bar earlier was standing watching. She recognised Ron and smiled at him. She looked quizzically around at the women at the holes until she saw Annabelle. She smiled naughtily at Ron as she went to Annabelle and crouched behind her. She felt Annabelle's rear and rubbed her hands over it. Anabelle quickly reached down and pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear. The woman fingered Annabelle. She came quickly; her cries were stifled by the penis in her mouth. She hadn't stopped sucking on it at all. The woman came away and resumed watching proceedings. A couple of minutes later, another female spectator got behind Annabelle and groped her.

***

Eventually Annabelle needed a breather and they went back round to the main room. The club was packed. All the tables and chairs were taken, and people stood around in throngs. She bought drinks again and they stood against a wall. It was too loud for them to talk. Annabelle pointed to two women who were having sex. They were sat on a leather armchair not fifteen feet away from Annabelle and Ron. One of them was a large but fit looking woman. She had short blonde hair. Ron thought she was pretty. She was sat on the armchair, and a short, slim but also very pretty oriental girl was sat on her lap, straddling her. The blonde was fingering the oriental girl, who energetically rode the blonde's hand. The Oriental girl came. She got off of the blonde's lap and disappeared off into the crowd, without kissing or hugging the blonde or even saying anything to her, which struck Ron as odd. Without the other one sat on her, obscuring his view, he could see that the blonde looked strong and muscular.

Another woman sat on the blonde's lap. It was a slim redhead. Ron couldn't see her face because of the angle at which she sat on the blonde. She undid the zip on her jeans and pulled them down slightly to give the blonde access to her vagina. They kissed for a few minutes before the blonde went to work with her hand. She fingered the redhead until she came. When the redhead had gone, he felt Annabelle start beside him, she walked to the blonde and sat on her lap. The blonde put her left hand around Annabelle's waist. With her other hand she pulled the straps on Annabelle's top off of her shoulders to expose her breasts. She sucked on Annabelle's nipples while she brought her off.

***

They went back into the corridor and around. He followed Annabelle into the second door. There were men and women in the room, watching and at the holes. Ron took Annabelle's arm and took her back out. He told her he wouldn't be comfortable in there. They went to the third door.

Annabelle had to wait for some time for a hole to be free. When it was, she got back to work fellating a succession of erections which came through it. She was fingered from behind again. It was the same woman as last time. Eventually, Annabelle came away from the hole. She came up to Ron and asked him if he wanted one, if she could do him. She stroked his side. Ron shook his head and gently ushered her out of the door. She put her arm through his as they walked back through the corridor. He asked her if she wanted stay, but she said she wanted to leave, that she'd had enough. She wanted to stop for one more drink to wash her mouth out before they went. Ron couldn't face another bourbon so drank tap water. The slim redhead was back sitting on the blonde's lap. The blonde was still working on her vagina as he and Annabelle left.

In the taxi back, Annabelle sat next to him in the back, her body against his. She put her arm around him, and he did likewise. She lay her head on his shoulder. It didn't take long for them to get back to Pimlico.

When they got back, Annabelle hugged him, kissed his cheek affectionately and said good night. Ron thought she looked tired. Before she walked away, she quickly leaned back in and kissed Ron's face again. She giggled as she went off towards her room. He realised he'd felt proud, being with her at the club. She'd looked gorgeous, people had been noticing her.

When he got to his room, he could hear that Vicky was home and having fun with someone. He assumed it was Marie, but after a short while he heard Caroline crying out. He remembered they'd done the duo that day and had to appeared to be very attracted to each other. His ears were ringing from the music in the club and it was annoying him. He read his book for about an hour before he felt tired and went to sleep.

He was awoken a couple of hours later by his bedroom door opening. The light came on. It was Caroline. She turned the light off again and he heard her come over to the bed. She got in the bed with him. She stayed for an hour or so, then he heard her go and wake Annabelle up.

***

12