A Short Story - A Ride Home

Story Info
Out of money, how do we get home?
751 words
6.3k
5
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

"Please can you give us a lift home?" I'm begging a man to give me and my friends a lift to Ealing, we're stuck in Sutton, God knows how.

The man laughs at us. "Fuck off."

My friends swear back. I walk away from them. "Look, give us a lift, you can jump me."

He looks down at his wedding ring, a Jack the lad five minutes earlier. He's attractive nonetheless. I've seen my friends eyeing him all night.

"You'll run; you'll cheat me."

"I won't, sweetie I promise." I smile to reassure him, placing his hand on my chest to squeeze my tits. They're big on my frame, showing bosom. I'm proud of my cleavage. "Please! You won't regret it."

The car pulls into a car park and he finds a dark corner to park.

"Girls, get out, wait over there." I smile at Kim and Karen and whisper, "I'm taking one for the team."

"Seriously, you don't..." They look concerned.

"It's fine!" I smile at them, hiding my nerves and the regret that's building inside me. I know in a couple of minutes it'll be over. My friends just think it's me and my massive appetite for cock. I like that they think that, it goes someway to me believing it too.

They both get out and stand by a wall. The man with his undercut, black floppy greasy curtains and earring gets out. "Come on, out you get. I'm not fucking you in there." I get out. My heels scrape on the floor as he pulls me to a big pillar. "Here will do."

It's seedy, but I'm used to it.

He goes to kiss me; I turn my head and give him my neck. "Don't leave a mark, my boyfriend will kill me." I lie.

He hitches up my black glittery dress, and I gather it in my hands. It's loose hanging to my knees whilst the top is a velvet bodice with little thin straps over my shoulders.

"Tights." He seems disappointed as he tears them open.

I complain. "They're not cheap." I could've got a few more wears out of them, I could've slid them down with my pants, I'm angry. He grapples my thong to the side and begins to finger me, it's rough and uncomfortable. I hold him, my arm over his shoulders as I grin and put up with his uncaring molestation.

"Get me, out, make me hard." He pants into my ear. He smells of CK1. I put my hand down his trousers into his sweaty groin. I begin to tug. His penis grows quickly extending itself across my palm, he's long and thin - I'm hoping he blows and this can be over. He hardens quickly, and becomes eager to start.

"Turn around." He forces me by my waist to turn my back to him. I don't mind, I don't have to look at him.

I look at my friends smoking a cigarette, they ignore us. His cock enters me. I think of Karen, and look at her in her dress with its short skirt, her little arse and nice legs.

His fingers dig into my flesh as I pant loudly. My pussy slurps as he slides in and out of my young twat. I fuck him back. "Yeah, big boy. You know how to fuck!" I lie. I feel sorry for his wife as he tries to please himself.

He breathes loudly as tries his best not to cum too quickly.

"Suck me off?"

My stomach churns with fear.

"No, sex I promised. Am I not good enough?" I try to close my legs a little and reach back to hold him.

"Fucking, yeah, but..."

"No." I'm stern with him. I push him back and turn to face him. I take his cock in my hand and rub it. It's wet from my hole.

"Cum for me." I lift a leg and hook it around him, sliding his rod back into me. I open my mouth and pretend to moan, watching him. He looks flustered. I try to tighten around his penis and take control of the situation. I'm slow in my effort as I concentrate on using my muscles to massage his shaft.

"Wow." He grins, leaning on the wall and I stroke the back of his head. He grunts as his knees tremble; I feel his cock swell to blow his load.

I've paid for our taxi home; my friends hold my hands and I feel comforted.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @cupidcupid,

Thank you. X

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @boydpercy,

Thanks

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 2 months ago

As I have mentioned in previous comments, you have the 750 format down to a fine art. Even stories which are candid such as this one, you cannot help admire how good the writing is.

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hey softncurvy1,

Glad you enjoyed it thank you.

My last short story tomorrow.

J x

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Redhead Needs a Hand Red head milf needs a hand while husband is away.in Erotic Couplings
Car Sex at the End Hook up story, ends in car sex.in Erotic Couplings
Training a Housewife Ch. 01 Housewife forced to save her home by becoming a slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Interior Motives Boss has designs on employee's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Conquering My Wife's Best Friend Man preys on wifes best friend and coworker after work error.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories