Close Observation Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Ron took Vicky back to the obs flat that evening. She had a booking with a couple. She'd told him that working with couples could be tricky. She said it was always, but always, the man that had initiated things. Sometimes the woman wasn't even bi and was just going along with things to please the guy. Even if they were bi, she could sometimes tell that they didn't want to be there and were worried that Vicky was more attractive than them. If Vicky fancied the woman more than the man, the man would end up feeling left out and would either get annoyed or sulk. She threesomes could be like a minefield.

The buzzer went a few minutes before the hour. Ron went around to the obs room.

It was the upper-class man again, the nasty one, and his wife. Ron couldn't remember his name. He thought the wife was called Rachael. Rachael looked gorgeous; really out-of-this world amazing. She wore a little black dress. Ron could tell Vicky was attracted to Rachael, he could see it in her eyes and in her body language. The man gave Vicky an envelope. She asked them to take a shower before they got started. When they went into the bathroom, Vicky looked at the mirror and mouthed 'oh my God!' This was something that Ron found arousing, when Vicky would so obviously get excited about having sex with an attractive woman. He'd seen her with Layla and Marie and Caroline. She would get a look in her eye, when she was excited. He could see it on her face now.

Rachael came out of the bathroom first. She was naked. Vicky had been sitting on the bed but when Rachael came out, she got up. She walked up to Rachael and she put her arms out like she was going to hug her, but instead she caressed the outsides of Rachael's arms. She held Rachael's face with one hand and kissed her. Ron thought it looked good, seeing them kiss like that. He thought Rachael was genuinely, stunningly beautiful, and Vicky was Vicky. Rachael slid her hands up to Vicky's breasts and held them, squeezing them softly. The man came out of the bathroom. He looked at the pair of them. 'Both of you get on the bed,' he commanded. 'Rach, get ready for me.' Rachael got on the bed. She got up on all fours. Ron remembered the modus operandi from last time.

'Victoria, is it Victoria?' asked the man.

'Yes,' said Vicky. Ron thought Vicky seemed a bit scared of him.

'Lay on your back, Vicky, and play with yourself... Open your legs wider,' said the man. Vicky did as she was told. The man penetrated Rachael anally. He sodomised her hard. Ron thought he was going at her as hard as he could do. He could see Rachael's face, she looked neutral, she didn't look like she was enjoying what he was doing but she didn't seem to be in pain. Vicky masturbated herself. She watched them having sex, she looked at Rachael. The man kept going. Ron thought he was fit for his age. He took his penis out of Rachael's anus. She hurriedly turned around and took his penis into her mouth. He hadn't worn a condom when he sodomised her. Rachael fellated him until he ejaculated into her mouth. She ran to the bathroom to spit it into the toilet.

'Keep doing that,' said the man to Vicky.

He reached out and held Vicky's breasts as she masturbated herself.

Rachael came out of the bathroom.

'I want to see you two together,' said the man.

He let go of Vicky's breasts. She raised herself up and smiled nervously as Rachael came to her. They kissed. Vicky sucked on Rachael's nipples. She gently moved her body, putting her down on her back on the bed. Ron noticed that both Rachael and Vicky would keep looking at the man's face, every few seconds, as if they were worried that they weren't doing things right for him.

Vicky licked the inside of Rachael's left thigh, then ran her mouth up Rachael's calf. She put Rachael's toes in her mouth. Ron thought she was very attracted to Rachael, which he could understand. She kissed her way back up Rachael's left leg and parted both her legs. She put her own fingers into her mouth to wet them, then slid them into Rachael's vagina. Then she began to lick Rachael's vagina. Rachael looked she was enjoying what Vicky was doing, even if she still kept looking nervously up at the man's face every few seconds. He was kneeling on the bed. He masturbated himself, he was trying to achieve another erection.

Rachael held the back of Vicky's head as she licked her vagina. Even through the mirror, Ron could hear Vicky softly moaning as she licked Rachael. He thought Vicky was about as aroused as she could be.

'Right, stop that. Vicky, come to this side and get on all fours,' said the man. Vicky did what he'd told her. He knew where condoms were, and he got one for himself from the box on the chest of drawers. He put the condom on and went back to the bed.

'Rach, put your hands behind your head and open your legs, she can finish you off afterwards,' said the man, curtly.

He penetrated Vicky anally. He grabbed Vicky's hair and pulled it. He worked his penis as deeply into her anus as he could, then he started to thrust into her. Vicky made a high-pitched noise as he sodomised her. He was just as rough and forceful with Vicky as he had been with his wife. He had Vicky's hair in his right hand, with his left he reached underneath and held Vicky's left breast. Vicky came, and she came hard. It was a while before the man climaxed. Ron found that men would often speed up and become more forceful in their thrusts when they came, but the man's rhythm, and the amount of force he used, seemed to stay constant, even as he ejaculated, as if he could hear a metronome somewhere.

He took his penis out of her. Vicky twisted round and kissed him on the lips. She looked like she was scared of him, the same way Annabelle had done. Ron thought he'd made Vicky come very hard. He thought Vicky's complexion had changed, and it reminded him of something, it reminded him of what people looked like when their adrenaline was going. He'd seen it overseas and he'd seen it in some other situations. Ron thought the man had physically hurt Vicky, taking her like that, but he thought she'd enjoyed it. He got the same feeling he'd had when this cunt had been with Annabelle, he thought they liked the way he treated them, and spoke to them. He thought it turned them on.

'Vicky, lick Rachel again,' said the man.

Vicky instantly obeyed. She licked Rachael's vagina for the length of time it took for the man to get hard again. He told Vicky to get ready for him, and there was something in the way Vicky moved, something that struck Ron. There was urgency and fear in the way that she positioned herself for him, but there was something else as well. Ron thought she was eager. He thought she couldn't wait for him to do it to her again. She seemed to go from licking Rachael to being bent over in front of the man in the blink of a fucking eye.

He sodomised her again, hard. Vicky came again. There wasn't much time left on the booking afterwards. He had Vicky lick Rachael's vagina again until the time was up.