Close Quarters Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex spends his last night at home and struggles to sleep.
1.3k words
4.43
8.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: One Last Night at Home

The August breeze blew through my bedroom window as I tried to force myself to go to sleep. I had spent the last hour tossing and turning in my bed from the growing nerves of what was to come tomorrow. I can't believe I move into the dorms tomorrow. Where did the summer go? It feels like just yesterday I was throwing my graduation cap in the air. I figured to try flipping my pillow to the cool side in hopes that maybe that would help, but alas, sleep was evading me. I sat up in my bed, deciding to do one more glance at my last few things I had packed. I was lucky that my dad was able to help me move all of the big stuff into my dorm last week and all I was left with was just enough to fill a duffle bag. I began to dig through the bag, looking for my shampoo and body wash. If anything will help me sleep, it's a warm shower.

I dug out the pineapple breeze shampoo and sandalwood body wash and headed to the bathroom. Luckily I had my own bathroom and wouldn't have to risk waking up my parents. I sat the soaps on the edge of the tub when an idea crossed my mind. I went back to my room to grab one more thing. At the bottom of my duffle bag wrapped in an old T-Shirt was a silicone, 6-inch dildo I had bought back when I first got my license and was able to go to the mall alone, I also grabbed the water based lube that was wrapped beside it. I went back to the bathroom, tucking the dildo and lube in my waist band in case mom or dad walked past for whatever reason. Once in the bathroom, I took it out of and looked at it under the fluorescent bathroom light. I named it Chris after the guy from that one comic book movie who was super attractive, and while I'm sure the real Chris was bigger than this, I feared trying anything bigger at risk of injuring myself and having to explain to my parents that their baseball player son, was actually a catcher in his own regard.

I had known I was gay for years and I'm sure my parents knew. Never bringing a girl home, going alone to homecoming and prom despite several girls basically throwing themselves at me, more than likely sent the message. I never really felt the need to come out. Both my parents are pretty progressive and my mom constantly complained about other kids feeling the need to come out. "If you just brought a boy home one day, that would be that. No questions asked," she would say in her dry but loving voice. Dad always seemed indifferent either way. I'm pretty sure he just didn't want grandkids in his late 30's so whatever would accomplish that would be something he would approve of.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Maybe college is where I can try to let my "freak flag fly" as my best friend Autumn would say. According to social media, porn, and other places that shared gay content, I could probably do pretty well. My shaggy brown hair always looked purposely messy, and the years of baseball left my body looking pretty toned. I didn't have a lot of body hair, just some on the chest and a happy trail that would lead one's eye down to my groin and according to Autumn I had "an ass any top would love." I wasn't sure if I was a bottom but good ol' Chris definitely informed me that there were possibilities I would be more than willing to try.

This thought reminded me of my initial intentions for the evening, I turned the shower on and let the water run until it was warm. Grabbing the lube, I filled my palm with a generous amount before stroking the dildo until it shined. I took my now slippery fingers and reached around and began teasing my hole, lightly prying it open until I could get my finger tip inside. My eyes rolled back as I began to slowly turn and twist my finger massaging the opening of my hole. I felt a soft moan escape my lips and pushed my finger in a bit deeper relaxing myself for what was to come. I looked down and my cock was making itself very present, a single drop of precum was starting to pool at the tip and would drop any second. I pulled my finger out of me and wrapped my lubed up hand around my cock, the feeling brought another eye rolling sensation that made my knees feel weak. The lube mixed with the precum to make my hand glide up and down my shaft with ease. After a few more slippery tugs, I turned my attention to my dildo, it had a suction cup which I stuck to my shower wall before climbing into the warm water.

My hair began to start dripping with water and my vision was blurred from the water pouring down my face as I slowly arched my ass up and began to back up on my dildo. As the head touched my hole I felt myself clench from excitement. I knew I would have to relax to get it inside of me but rubbing it's head my now puckering hole felt amazing. I took a few breaths and focused on releasing the muscles as I slowly slid back on the toy. The head entered me and hurt for just a moment before gliding over my prostate and sending a few more reasonably large drops of precum out of my cock and onto the shower floor. Slowly pushing myself further back, I felt the dildo fill my hole until my ass touched the wall of the shower. I began rocking slowly back and forth letting my ass make a slightly slapping sound as it hit the wet shower wall. The feeling sent chills down my back and even more blood to my throbbing erection. I found a rhythm that felt right and then began to work my cock. Taking both hands and stroking down my cock, as one hand hit my base, the other one was already moving down the head in swift motions.

As my body enjoyed the stimulation, I let my mind wander to the thought of this dildo being replaced by a hot fellow college guy who maybe had one too many beers at a party and was begging to let him try my hole and compare it to his girlfriends. Imagining him telling me how tight my hole is and feeling whole my clench down on his cock hoping to milk every drop out. I felt my calves start to clench and I took one hand off my cock and covered my mouth as I felt moans of pleasure escape my lips. I came, shooting ribbons of cum all over the shower wall and watched as it slowly dripped down, mixing with the water and losing is creamy milk color for a more translucent and runny consistency.

I let myself catch my breath and slowly stepped away from the shower wall holding my dildo in place, I felt my stomach do another summersault as the head of the toy rubbed my now sensitive prostate on the way out. Fully spent, at least for the time being, I began to actually shower and clean up the mess I made. I left the shower to notice the steam had built up in the room. I wiped the mirror off and shaved the 5 o'clock shadow that was already starting to appear. I grabbed my dirty clothes and wrapped them around the dildo and the lube and with my towel wrapped around my waist I went back to my room. All of a sudden my mind felt much more calm and I found myself dozing off thinking about all the possibilities to come tomorrow.