Close Quarters Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex meets Jonathan, and learns about his fun hobby.
2k words
4.66
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Glow from the Street Light

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing for the fifth time that morning. Clearly the other four alarms I set didn't work to actually wake me up. I grabbed my phone and shut off the sharp whining noise. I pulled off my covers and remembered that I slept naked last night, the reminder being my cock stiff as a board looking back at me. I was already running late so I would have to start moving around, grabbing few last minute things and hope that my cock would take the hint and allow blood to flow elsewhere. I went downstairs after getting dressed and saw my dad at the stove making breakfast, while my mom was sitting at the table going through the pamphlet the university sent me prior to moving into the dorms.

"It says here you should expect to have a roommate? I hope they at least introduce you prior to moving in," she said in a worried tone.

"I've already met Jonathan on the college boards mom," I said, grabbing some bacon off of the platter as my dad was putting more on. "His name is Jonathan, he's from Springfield and wants to major in nursing. He plays video games, and also used to play baseball. His favorite team is the Cubs."

"Well now we have to hate him don't we," my dad joked while slapping my hand away as I reached for another piece of bacon.

"We accept everyone regardless of their flaws. If there is anything I learned from you two it's that," I said, walking to the table to sit down. Dad went all out this breakfast, making a big spread of eggs, bacon, and waffles. My dad nodded in agreement to my statement.

"Well if he hangs up anything not Cardinals, I have faith you'll properly dispose of it," my dad said.

We finished breakfast and I grabbed the two bags I had left and walked them out to my car. I said my goodbyes to my parents before getting in my car, putting it in a drive, and starting the two-hour drive to the next chapter of my life.

By the time I arrived and found a place to park in the clearly over packed lot, it was already noon. I grabbed my bags and began heading to my dorm room. According to the letter I received, I am going to be in room D34 and I was able to find it with minimal ease. I made a point to say hi to many of the people walking past me in the hallway before I finally opened the door to my dorm room. It was pretty standard room, two twin sized beds on opposite sides of the room, with my side already unpacked and decorated and the opposite side having several boxes. I looked over and saw who I would assume is Jonathan, laying in an unmade bed scrolling on his phone.

Jonathan was pretty much like his picture on the college board only a little tanner from what one would assume was the summer sun His red hair was cut into a sharp fade, freckles lightly covered his nose, and he wore copper ringed circle glasses that shined the glare from his phone back at me. He was taller than me by a noticeable amount, his feet dangling off the end of the bed as he wasn't lying at the head of the bed to start with. He was wearing black shorts and a black sweatshirt with what I would assume is his high school logo on the front of it. As far as roommates go, I could have been in a lot worse of a situation.

He looked up at me, smiling, before setting his phone down and sitting up in bed. "Well, I'm going to assume you're Alex. Or you're lost looking for the bathroom. Either way it's nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan." He began to stand up and that's when I realized exactly how much taller than me he was. He had to be at least 6'3" and was what felt like towering over me. I was never self-conscious about my height, only being 5'7", but guys standing over me was always something I took notice of for obvious reasons.

"Nice to officially meet you, I'm Alex."

"As you can see," he said gesturing over to his piles of boxes, "I'm still not quite unpacked yet. I think if I just keep glaring at them with an irritated look they might unbox themselves but I've been doing that for that last hour and haven't noticed any change other than that top box's tape slowly becoming unstuck."

"Well I can help you unpack if you would like, considering my dad did most of my unpacking." He nodded in agreement and we began unpacking his things. As we worked through his books, video games, and clothes I was able to deduce a lot about his other hobbies. He was clearly a fan of rock as many of his T-shirts had different bands on them and also looked heavily worn. He seemed to like sci-fi based on the large stack of books, and he was clearly a fan of the same fighting games I like. As we got to last box I went to open it but he quickly pulled it from me.

"Don't worry about that one, I honestly can't believe my mom snuck this one in. It's just my old blanket from elementary school. I'm pretty sure she just wanted it out of her attic and I honestly have no idea what else she tried to pawn on me that could be in here," he laughed, taking the box from me and putting it in his closet. "Thanks for your help. Want to get some pizza and then get the TV set up and play something?"

"Sure thing," I said, heading to the door to grab my shoes.

The rest of the afternoon we spent eating, playing video games, and overall just chatting. He seemed like a really cool guy who I'm sure would have been super fun to hang out with in high school. He had a brilliant sense of humor and incredibly sharp wit. After losing one too many rounds in a row, I used the excuse of being tired as a way to end the painful cycle of defeat. We said our goodnights and I saw him slipping his shorts off, revealing his plaid boxers underneath. I did the same considering my usual routine of sleeping naked would be a bit bold for our first night sharing a room and took off my shirt before sliding into bed. We said our goodnights and turned out the light, revealing a ray of street light that put a soft glow on the room.

I tossed and turned for half an hour pondering if this was really as easy as it seemed. My roommate was chill, and pretty good looking too. My first semester of classes was going to be pretty relaxed, and I was maybe going to be able to meet someone. Things were new, and exciting, and I was all too ready to experience it. Finally, I began drifting into a light sleep.

I woke up to the sound of a faint voice and struggled to open my eyes. It was clearly still night, the streetlight still lightly painting the room. I began darting my eyes around the room looking for the source of the sound. As my eyes looked over at Jonathan, I could see he had his phone. I began gathering the air to say something, but before I could, my eyes noticed something. Past his phone and under his eyes was a pair of briefs. They were nuzzled under his nose and his eyes were fixed on the bright light of his phone. I began to try and focus on the noise I heard before, and realized it was moaning coming from his phone. I let my eyes continue to survey the scene and that's when I saw Jonathan completely naked. His boxers pulled down to his knees and he was palming his slowly hardening cock. It was pretty dark but I could easily make out the shape of it and boy was it impressive. It would make sense that he would be that big considering how tall he was but I still couldn't believe it. It was at least 8 inches considering how much longer it was than my dildo and was twice as thick.

I half closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice I was awake, and watched to see what his next move was. He seemed fixated on whatever porn he was watching and was trying to shake his dick to life. I could hear the heavy sound it made every time it slapped against his torso. It kept growing until it was standing firm at attention. It looked even thicker now and it curved up towards his body. I watched as he began stroking it slowly at first but then started picking up the pace. His hand moving up and down his shaft and using his elbow from the hand holding the phone to try and push the pair of briefs deeper into his face. It was hard to tell but they looked like men's briefs. They looked gray under the dim lighting and his nose seemed to be inhaling as much as possible. With every audible huff from him, I saw his cock twitch in his hand as he stroked it. He sat his phone down on his chest and swapped hands, putting his right hand on his cock and his left one he used to grab the briefs and push them even deeper into his face.

I laid there intrigued and curious and noticed my own cock starting to get hard. I tried my best to ignore it and just watch the show. I watched as he began to run his tongue over the front of the boxers. My cock twitched wondering what he was tasting. Did they belong to someone from back home? Did he steal them? These thoughts fought for space in my head alongside much dirtier thoughts. Would he want to do these to mine? Do they really smell that good? Do his smell that good? I continued to stare as the speed of his hand increased and his hips began pumping into his hand. I could hear his breath start to pick up and he took his hand holding the briefs and covered his cock in it, thrusting a few more times into it.

He let out a soft deep groan that had I been fully asleep I never would have heard, and it sent chills down my spine. I could feel a spot in my boxer briefs getting wet with precum as I watched him finish unloading into this pair of briefs. He used them to finish wiping up his mess before taking them, folding them up, and tucking them between his bed and the wall. I watched as he shimmied his boxers back up, failing to restrain his still clearly hard erection, before grabbing his phone, turning off what little moaning sound was slipping out of the speakers, grabbing his blanket, and rolling over facing the wall, his back to me.

I laid in my bed stunned over what I just saw, and my cock was aching at this point. I pondered my possible options. I could try and jerk myself off now that he is facing away, but I know I won't be quiet during that and he would surely find out I was watching. What would he do if he found out I was watching him. Would he call me a creep? He was the one very openly stroking his cock in a room we both share. Surely he wouldn't be able to make me the bad guy right? Maybe I could get up and go to the bathroom. As quickly as I thought of that plan, I was reminded that my current attire wouldn't really be something I can walk out of my dorm room in especially in my current state of arousal. So I continued to lay there. Feeling my balls ache from the increased blood flowing and the lack of a release, I closed my eyes and tried to clear my head. Maybe sharing a room won't be the absolute worst thing to happen to me.