Close Quarters Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex gets caught by Jonathan in a compromising position.
2.6k words
4.61
6.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Close Quarters Chapter 3: Little Lessons

I woke up the next morning to an aching in in my boxer briefs. I readjusted my stiff cock and rolled over. Looking into the room. Jonathan was at his desk, typing away on his computer while sitting there in his boxers. I looked at him, he was even better to look at in the daylight. His back was muscular and there was a light peach fuzz that peaked out from his boxers that were hanging low enough to let a small peak of his ass crack poke out. I tried to focus on anything else in order to calm down the tent I was pitching under my blanket. At that moment he turned around and saw I was awake.

"Oh hey good morning man. How did you sleep?" Jonathan asked.

"Um, I slept pretty okay I think," I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Nice, sorry if I woke you up, I was just getting some last minute things done before I went class. I'm heading out in a few minutes, after I get dressed of course. Do you mind if I change in here, I can go to the bathroom if you aren't comfortable with that."

"Oh um, no that's fine. I'm used to changing with guys since I was in baseball."

"Cool thanks dude." Jonathan said, finishing up whatever he was doing on his computer and got up and began changing. I tried my best not to make it obvious that I was looking at him but he made it extremely hard to do as he took of his boxers, his firm, round, ass facing me as he began to change. When he bent down to put on his new pair of boxers I saw his balls hang. They were massive. I could only imagine the load he put in those briefs last night. That's when it hit me. Those briefs might still be there. And now his boxers that he slept in all night will also be here. Maybe I can see what all that smelling was about once he leaves. I tried to act casual as he finished getting dressed and he waved a goodbye as he left for his first class.

I waited about 10 minutes in case he came back before I got out of bed and went over to his bed. I looked between the wall and his bed and found the briefs, I was expecting dried cum on them but to my surprise, they were wet. He must have jacked off this morning too, I thought to myself. I brought them up to my face to took a whiff, the smell of cum mixed with what smelled like a musk. The combination of smells was intoxicating, and before I was even aware, my hand was wrapped around my cock. It was already hard as a rock and I could feel a little precum leaking out. I huffed again, bringing it closer to my nose and letting the wet spot touch my lips. I let my tongue poke out and give it a taste. It tasted similar to my own, but a little saltier and a bit like cotton due to what it was soaked into. I was only a few minutes into stroking myself before I felt a warm rush of an orgasm start to take me over. I took the briefs and covered my cock with it before letting my balls empty themselves. Shooting what felt like buckets of cum from the buildup they endured yesterday. I let myself catch my breath before I folded the briefs back up and put them back. Our cum mixed together in some persons underwear was something that made me horny and I felt my cock start trying to get hard again. I was still horny and needed to cum again.

I went over to the pile of clothes Jonathan left by his desk and pulled out the pair of boxers he was wearing. I took a whiff of them and began stroking myself again. I went to my bed to lay down and let myself get more comfortable. Slowly stroking my cock and rubbing it's sensitive head as I took in the smell of his manhood. He smelled so hot. Just the right amount of sweat and a slightly sweet smell of what might be his lotion filled the boxers that I was now inhaling. I was so focused on getting myself off I didn't even notice the door open until it was followed by an "uhhh, bro?"

I opened my eyes and saw Jonathan standing there with his backpack. Embarisment and worry flooded my eyes. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I stammered grabbing a blanket and covering myself. "Um, I uh I sa-"

"Relax dude. You thought I was out and you wanted to let some steam off. I get that. But um... is that my underwear?" He said, looking at my hand that was still clutching his boxers.

"Would it be believable if I said no?" I half laughed feeling my face get warm.

"No. It wouldn't be," he said setting his backpack down, "I misread my schedule and don't have class this early on Monday so I was thinking I would get some summer homework I skipped out on done. But now I just have questions. If you don't mind." His voice was calm, but almost stern. I sat up in bed and tossed him his underwear back.

"Questions sound valid. If you want to change rooms I totally get it, but please don't report me to the RA."

"Why on earth would I report my new toy?" He said, taking a devilish grin.

"You're what?"

"I mean I had a hunch you were at least bi and you were totally eye fucking me when I got undressed last night. I figured it would at least be a few weeks before I could feel things out enough to know if making a move would be a good idea. But your carelessness moved that up pretty quickly."

"I'm sorry what's going on?" I said, more confused than ever. Jonathan began walking closer to me, his expression relaxed, his eyes narrowed in on me.

"Just tell me if you don't want to," he cooed as his grabbed my cock over the blanket. I felt my balls pull themselves up to my body as he grabbed it. No one besides myself has ever touched my dick and it was enjoying the new attention. I tried to formulate a thought but my mind went blank as he rubbed me. "Have you ever done anything with anyone before?" his voice was low and calm.

"No, I uh- wow" I stammered, trying to form a sentence.

"That explains this reaction. Your body is so naïve, untouched. You would go wild if I did something like this." He pulled off the blanket and began cupping my backs in one hand, lightly caressing them, and slowly stroking my cock with his other. Sparks were going off all over my body and I could feel my brain start to misfire trying to come up with anything to say. I stuttered something unintelligible and he move his hand up to my lips. "Is that a stop? It doesn't sound like a stop. Breathe Alex, in through your nose, and out through your mouth. You aren't going to cum yet. I'm not going to let that happen. If I'm going to make you the best little toy I'm going to have to train you how to keep yourself on the edge, long enough for me to have my way with you before putting you into the stupor of orgasm. If you start getting close just tell me, I'll slow down and give you a second to breathe before resuming. Do you understand what I'm saying Alex?" He kept using my name and his words echoed in my brain. Am I his toy now? He's going to have his way with me? These words felt meaningless and they were pushed to the back of my head, and the pleasure he was giving me with his hands dominated any other thoughts going on. "Nod for me Alex if you understand." I nodded my head yes in between waves of pleasure. "That's a good boy Alex. You're doing exactly what I want you to do. Keep breathing Alex." He picked up the speed and I felt my hips start bucking into his hand with each stroke. "Easy Alex, breathe for me. We aren't done yet, your cock isn't done being milked yet. I want you to keep going a little longer.

His grip went away and he began rubbing the head of my cock. "I uh, am, oh god," I babbled and he took his hand off my cock and put his fingers in my mouth. Still softly playing with my balls.

"Good Alex," his voice was deeper and almost a growl. "Suck on my fingers, do you taste your own cock? Does it taste good?" I nodded my head looking him directly in the eye as his put his fingers deeper in my mouth. "I bet it does, do you want something to do with your hands?" I moaned a muffled yes and began moving my hand down to my cock. He took his hand from my balls and grabbed my hand. "You don't get to do that. You don't need to right now, your pleasure is going to come from me. But if you need something to stroke let's see how you do with this." He used one hand to pull unbutton his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock popped out of the slit in his boxers and stared at me. "Go on, you can touch it if you want." He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and gave his cock a few tugs.

"I've never-"

"I know you haven't and that's okay. We'll consider this your first lesson in pleasing me. You do want to please me right?" I shook my head, still tasting my own dick on his fingers. "Good boy, now don't talk. Wrap your hand around my cock. Like you would your own. I don't want to hear another word from you Alex. Just nod your head yes. Do you understand." I nodded again as he moved my hand to his cock. I looked down at it and was amazed by what I saw. It was long and thick, like beer bottle. The head was pink and his shaft had a long vein traveling down it. In my hand it felt much different than mine. His was much thicker, my hand had to grip tightly to wrap my whole hand around it. I slowly began stroking home off. He took his hand out of my mouth and went back to jacking me off. We started into each other's eyes and he let his grin grow. He raised an eye brow and as he turned his head I could see my reflection in his glasses. My eyes were empty yet fixated. It snapped me back to what was happening and I slowed down my stroking which he responded with by starting to thrust into my hand and jerk me off faster. I followed his idea of thrusting into each tug and soon we were both in rhythm. Our thrusts and tugs in sync. Then, in an instant he stopped, removed his hand from me and put my hand onto the bed. He took a step back.

"I think you haven't earned the right to cum yet. Roll over. Lay on your stomach," I did as instructed, "That's good Alex. Now just relax. You're okay, just trust me." I looked back and saw as he took his underwear off and his cock bounced against the tug of the elastic. He crawled onto the bed with me and got on top of me. His cock laying on the upper area of my ass. I felt how warm he was and it made me feel nice. The smell of his cologne mixed with the smell of sweat hit my nose and sent me back into fog. He pulled himself up, sitting on his knees and began rubbing his cock along the crack of my ass. I felt the head of his cock rub the entrance of my hole and I tried to push my ass into it. "Woah Alex," he said putting one hand on my lower back to keep me from thrusting into his cock any more, "You don't get my cock inside of you. Not today at least. You need to learn how to get me to cum with your hands first. I just wanted to see how well my cock looked on your ass." He let himself lay on top of me again and I felt his whole weight on me, "but I must admit, this ass is delicious and I have a laundry list of things we'll be working ourselves up to." He kissed my neck and I felt my cock throb against the bed. He placed his hand under me and I felt him wrap his hand around my cock again. "Lift your ass up a little," he said in between slow wet kisses along my neck line. I did as he said and he began jacking me off again, going much faster than before.

"Jonathan I'm-" I started before he used his other hand to cover my mouth. My core was starting to burn from holding both of us up, but I knew if I let myself fall back down, this pleasure would be paused.

"I know you are, and that's okay, you can cum Alex. I want you to, I want to see you cum Alex. Can you do that for me?" he said in a soft growl in my ear.

"Jona- ugh oh fuck ah god" I said feeling my orgasm turn my body into a shivering mess. Cum shot out of me and onto the bed, my core finally gave out and I slumped on the bed, covering my belly and chest with cum that had shot onto the bed.

"That's good Alex, thank you, now just relax and breathe for me." He said before pulling himself up again. I could hear him start to jack himself off and as his legs pushed against mine harder, I felt a warm liquid hit my back. He let out a deep animalistic moan and shot what felt like 9 ribbons of cum onto my back and ass. He rubbed his fingers along my ass, getting cum on his fingers before laying back down on me. He put a finger back in my mouth. "Taste it from the source Alex. Do you like it?" I nodded my head again as I tasted his cum. I could feel both of us breathing heavy and the smell of sex was in the air. He laid there for a few minutes, his arms wrapped around me.

"That was, wow." I said in a daze.

"That was special I'll tell you that." He kissed me on the cheek before pulling himself off me and standing up. "You did good Alex. You listen very well."

"Thanks I guess," I said, feeling my face go red again, "I've been told I take direction well."

"Indeed you do. I have to go shower now. Then actually get ready for class. You can lay there in our cum for a bit if you want, I won't judge you. I shot quite a bit on your back so just be careful not to get any on the floor." Jonathan chucked, tossing me a towel before grabbing his own, putting on his pants and heading out of the room.

I laid there confused about if what just happened actually happened or if I was crazy. I rolled over onto my back and felt my chest, still sticky with cum. Nope, that was real. This actually happened. Fuck.