Close Shave in the Dorm Room

Story Info
Learning how to give a shave in the dorm.
3.1k words
4.5
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young college student who enjoyed having a drink with friends while we were trying to find a girl to hook up with. One night four of us from went to a bar in town. My three buddies were legal age, but I was only 19. I apparently looked older than my age because I never had a problem buying a drink. There were no hookups being made at the bar so we decided to go back to the dorms. Rick said he had a bottle in his room so the other three of us accepted his invitation.

As we were leaving the bar, I realized that it was a good thing I wasn't driving. When we got to Rick's dorm room, I told my buddies I needed to take a quick lay down. I crashed on the bed face down and was out like a light. The next thing I knew was that someone was reaching under my crotch. I figured they wanted me to turn over so I slowly rolled over on my side and then on my back. I was still about half awake when I felt a hand rubbing my crotch.

I opened my eyes to see Rick staring at my crotch as he was beginning to massage it. I told him this was a great way to wake up. I was enjoying feeling his hand rub my hardening cock through my pants. He said he was going to make it feel even better as he uncooked my belt and unbuttoned my pants.

I still wasn't fully awake, but knew where this was heading. He told me to raise my butt so he could take my pants off. As He removed my pants, I could feel my cock getting harder as it was given some freedom. When he had pulled my pants off, he returned to my cock and began to stroke it as he fondled my balls with his other hand.

I told him to keep it up because I needed a good hand job. He just smiled as I saw him move his head closer to my now hard cock. He began to lick the head and was enjoying the taste of my precum. After a few seconds of sucking my cock head he worked his way down my shaft. I was really enjoying having him suck my cock but realized I was getting close to climaxing.

I told him I was about to cum. He kept sucking on my cock as I began to cum. He had obviously done this before because he didn't stop until I began to get soft after dropping my load in his mouth. He was finishing swallowing my load when he told me he had enjoyed making me cum and that he loved the taste.

He said I was welcome to stay with him but I told him I needed to get back to my dorm room because I had an early day of classes the next day. As I was getting dressed, he said that I should come to his room tomorrow at 3:00 and we could talk about tonight's session. As I stumbled out the door, I told him I would see him at three.

I walked back to my dorm room thinking about the blow job I had just gotten and how good it felt to cum in Rick's warm mouth. As I got into my bed, I began to think it might have been a dream, and then it was morning. I went to my classes as usual and returned to my dorm room and waited for 3:00. I walked over to Rick's dorm and knocked on his room door.

He opened the door and said he was happy I remembered the three o'clock meeting he had suggested. He was wearing a bathrobe that was loosely tied and invited me in, locking the door behind me. I noticed that he had put a table near the bed with hair clippers, shaving cream and a bowl of water. I thought it was a little curious, but just ignored it. He pulled up a chair next to the bed and told me to sit down.

He asked if I had enjoyed last night and I told him it was a great experience. He said he had enjoyed it too and wanted to show me more. He said he noticed that I had lots of pubic hair and he wanted to shave it so it didn't get in his way the next time he sucked me off.

I told him I had never thought of shaving myself and thought it would be difficult since I couldn't see where I was shaving. He told me not to worry about seeing where I was shaving because he was very good at providing a shave with a happy ending. I wasn't sure what he meant but continued to listen. He asked if I wanted him to shave my pubic area and I told him I was in for it if he was.

He told me to take my pants off and he would get his stuff ready. As I removed my pants, he opened up his robe and told me to see what my shaved pubic area would look like. He showed me his nice-looking cock with his pubic area completely shaved. I told him I was ready to try the shaving.

He told me to sit on the bed and spread my legs apart to give him full access. When I got comfortable, he retrieved a warm wet washcloth and began to wipe my whole pubic area. He told me that since I had a full hair growth that it would be a twostep process. With that he retrieved the hair clippers, turned them on and began to remove the hair. He moved his free hand to my now stiff cock and began to slowly stroke it. All this attention to my cock and pubic area was a real turn on. After he had removed as much hair as he could with the clippers, he used the warm washcloth to clean it up.

He was still stroking my cock when he covered the stubble with shaving cream. He reached over and got his safety razor and began to shave the stubble. As he was slowly stroking my cock, I could see the precum coating the head and shaft, but he was very focused on completing his shaving job and didn't seem to care.

After he finished shaving, he wiped down the newly shaved pubic area and admired his work. After he was happy with the job, he covered the shaved area with a nice slick lotion. He told me that he was all done, and while I enjoyed seeing my shaved pubic area, I really wanted him to make me cum.

He asked me if I had enjoyed the shave and I nodded. He said that now came the happy ending part of the shave. I was hoping he was going to bring me to a climax. He said that climaxing was the happy ending. With that he lowered his mouth to the head of my cock and started licking the precum.

Within a few seconds he had my whole shaft in his mouth and was providing a really good blow job. He heard me breathing harder and moved a hand to my balls. That sent me over the edge and I began to cum. He never missed a beat and began to swallow ever drop. He kept sucking until I got soft and removed his cum soaked mouth.

As we both began to come back to earth, he said that a shave with a happy ending was his specialty and he thought that he should train me to provide that service. I told him I was willing to learn. He told me to be at his place at the same time day after tomorrow and we would start my training. I got dressed and thanked him for his service and left. Over the rest of the days between the next appointed meeting I could do nothing but smile about the experience.

I arrived at his room at the appointed time and when he opened the door, he was again wearing the loose-fitting robe. As I walked in, he asked if I was getting use to my new look and feel. I told him I was and planned to keep it that way. He said it was time for me to train and asked if I remembered all the steps he had taken when he shaved me. I assured him I remembered every detail. He locked the door behind me and walked over to the bed and removed his robe. He said his stubble was growing and he wanted me to practice shaving him. He sat down and spread his legs and told me to start.

He had laid out all the equipment on the table, but since his stubble was short, I didn't need the clippers. I began by wiping him with the warm washcloth while I began to stroke his hardening cock with my other hand. I could feel him getting harder as I spread the shaving cream on his pubic area.

I continued to stroke him as I retrieved the razor and began to shave the whole area. I could see that he was watching every move I made and was smiling as I finished the shave. The precum was flowing over his cock as I cleaned up with the washcloth. I began to stroke a little harder as I put the lotion in all the right spots.

As I looked up at his face, he said this would be a good time for a happy ending. The thought of how good it had felt when he gave me a happy ending made me want to provide the same for him. I hesitated a little before I moved my mouth to his cock head and licked some of the precum. I really liked the taste and the feel of his big cock head on my lips.

As I was getting up the courage to suck his cock, I felt his hand on the back of my head. As he gently pushed down on my head his cock went deeper into my mouth. Feeling his cock in my mouth was all the encouragement I needed to keep sucking it deeper.

I finally had his whole cock in my mouth and felt his nicely shaved balls and pubic area on my lips. I began to move my head up and down along his shaft and began to massage his balls with one of my hands. I felt his balls beginning to contract as I began to taste him begin to cum.

He still had his hand on the back of my head. His balls contracted several times and I was beginning to choke with all the cum in my mouth. With nowhere else to go I swallowed what seemed like a quart of cum. I continued to suck his cock and as I felt him begin to get soft, he removed his hand and I was able to release it completely.

He said that I had done a masterful job of becoming his apprentice and I should remember all the steps and we would continue next week at the same time. I kiddingly told him that I would like to shave a girl the same way. We both had a laugh as he pulled his robe on.

He told me that we could use his room for the shaving service and handed me a room key as I left the room. On the walk to my dorm my feelings were out of control. I had just sucked a good-sized cock and swallowed his cum. I didn't think of myself as gay, but my experience with another guy felt pretty good.

On Monday afternoon I went to Ricks room and knocked. I got no answer so decided to use the key he had given me at the last visit. The room was empty, but as I looked around, I saw his shaving tools on the table. I thought it was strange to have it all set up, but figured he was going to provide someone a shave when he arrived.

I grabbed one of his magazines and found some really nice pictures of guys getting blowjobs. I was beginning to get a little hard when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find a guy who I had never seen before. I asked if I could help him and he said that Rick said he could give him shave.

I invited him in and told him Rick wasn't here but that I was Rick's apprentice and would be happy to provide the shave. He said he had never been shaved before and didn't have a problem with having me provide the service. I told him to take his pants off and sit on the bed with his legs spread so I could have better access to his pubic area. As he sat down, I could see that he had a small soft cock and wondered what it would look like when it got hard. I gently cleaned him with the washcloth that Rick had left on the table.

I retrieved the clippers and with my free hand I wrapped my fingers around his cock. He began to get hard right away, and I began to stroke him and clipped his hair. It took me a couple of minutes to finish using the clippers and I wiped up the whole cut area with the washcloth. I didn't stop stroking his now hard cock while I covered his crotch with shaving cream. As I began to shave, I saw that he was really getting wet with his precum. I continued stroking and shaving when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and saw a new guy. I told him I was in the middle of something and asked him what he wanted. He told me Rick had told him to come to the room for a shave. That was my second shock of the day but I told him it would be a few minutes before I could give him a shave, but that he was welcome to come in and get comfortable while I was finishing with my current shave. He came in and saw the guy being shaved and immediately took off his pants and sat down in a chair that gave him a great view of my work.

After I finished the shave, I retrieved the washcloth and noticed that the new guy was stroking his sizable cock. I cleaned up the whole area and rubbed in some lotion to finish. I told him I was finished and he was free to go. He didn't move as he told me that Rick had promised a happy ending. I told him that since Rick had promised the happy ending, I would give him one.

I lowered my mouth to his cock and began to lick it as I put the whole shaft in my mouth and began to give him a blow job. It didn't take long for him to cum and even though I didn't have a hand on the back of my head I began to swallow every drop. As I finished, he got up and put his pants on and told me that he really enjoyed the service.

As the first guy left the room, I realized that I had forgotten that a new customer was now waiting for his shave. I told the new guy to sit on the bed with his legs spread so I could shave him. I stroked his nice hard cock as I used the washcloth, clippers, razor and lotion to finish the shave. Since Rick had invited both of these guys over, I assumed that he wanted a happy ending too.

I was really beginning to enjoy providing the blowjob at the end of the shave. I licked the precum and sucked his head and shaft into my mouth. As I moved my mouth up and down his shaft for a few minutes I heard him moan as he shot his cum into my mouth. He thanked me for the service and said he would back for more soon. When he left, I decided that Rick was a no show and let the room and locked the door.

As I walked back to my dorm, I thought about my two recent shave encounters and how much I was enjoying sucking cocks. A couple of days went buy and on Wednesday I found a note under my room door. It was from Rick explaining that he had been delayed on Monday and was happy I had completely satisfied his clients with my service. He invited me to stop by his place on Friday to continue training.

On Friday afternoon I knocked on Rick's door and he opened it wearing his loosely tied robe. He invited me in and told me he wanted to really thank me for providing the service on Monday. I told him it was my pleasure and said I was ready for more training. He told me to remove my clothes and lay down on the bed. I thought this was an odd request because it didn't seem to have anything to do with shaving. I did as he asked and saw him remove his robe as I was laying down.

I was relaxing on my back as Rick moved his mouth toward my hardening cock. Rather than sucking my cock he straddled my body and then lowered his head. As he positioned himself over me and began to pull my cock into his mouth, he lowered his stiff cock toward my head and mouth. He was beginning to suck my cock and lowering his cock to my lips. As his cock came in contact with my lips, I licked the precum off and began feeding his whole cock into my mouth.

We were sucking each other to a nice rhythm as I and then Rick began to cum. I had eaten Rick's cum before and enjoyed it even more this time. He got up and put his robe on. He told me that was his lesson for today and thought that I could handle any required oral services. He said that he had some new shave clients for next week and needed my help.

We shaved and provided happy endings to lots of clients over the remaining weeks of the semester, but all good things seem to come to an end too soon. Rick was a senior and was going to work in another state. As we parted, he encouraged me to keep up the good work and said if he was ever in town, he would look me up. That was the last time I saw Rick, but he left me with many happy memories.