All Comments on 'Close Shave in the Dorm Room'

by CumStories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Nice story. My daughter and I together shave the guys. Is fun for all of us. The penis needs to be erect for a close shave. So one of us holds the penis, keeps it erect while the other shaves around the base and shaft. Then like a good massage, a good shave includes an orally induced happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, but it didn’t quite do it for me. I would have been more aroused if you would have described the cocks in a bit more detail, how they felt in your mouth, and the taste of each guy’s cum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good job you had me hard and stroking happy ending here

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. My first was in a daze. I was senior in college, remember drinking at a bar in NYC with two older fellows (maybe 20+ me), one was an architect the other maybe an artist, never was sure, as I came around a day after it happened, Anyways, I do remember going to one place with both of them, faded out and came to kissing one deeply, while he was stroking my cock and his finger was deep in my butt. Wow, never ever thought of doing such. No idea where the other fellow was, but do remember cumming. Blacked out again, woke with pain in my ass, but faded out again, came around remembering saying "keep going, it feels good now" as I was being fucked by another guy! Blacked out again and woke totally nude on a couch in a freezing cold apartment, I staggered around, saw a guy sleeping in a bed, found some of my clothes and left, passed out in my dorm room. Pretty sure I was sucking the artist's cock the night before. Never told my girlfriend. I guess now it would be called date rape.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, gosh, that was a "Thelma and Louise" ending, right off the cliff, nothing but a big crash and disappointment! Fortunately you have more stories in your queue! I have shaved my ass and balls since I was 19. Now I shave from neck to thighs and, I'm sure, at some point, will go all out and have all my hair removed because NOTHING brings out my inner slut like smooth, closeted gay skin! I hate meeting guys that are hairy, especially when they won't shave, total turn off! At 62, give me smooth bois or smooth older daddy/grandpa's, I'm in heaven when there ain't no hair! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous