Close to the Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne cursed to herself inside of her head. She was so absorbed with the wonderful man who entered her life that the details were escaping her.

Derek's still in the toilet! she suddenly realized.

"No, I'm really okay, Chrissie," she tried, simultaneously scooting back and reaching between her fat thighs to fish the soaking wet, ice-cold and shivering shrinkee from the freezing toilet water. "I just drank a lot of soda and water today. I'm sorry I worried you."

Thankfully, Derek kept silent as she tried to get the worst of the water from him with wads of toilet paper. It was all she had at hand.

Her boss wouldn't take a hint. "Are you sure?"

Leanne hurriedly yanked her top up over her breasts one handed and stuffed Derek into the warmth therein. He felt so cold against her skin, and she felt so guilty. "I'm sure. Uh, can I have a little privacy here, Chrissie?"

"Oh! Uh, sure Leanne. I'm glad you're feeling okay."

Leanne waited in silence, listening to her manager leave the room, before turning her attention back to the man in her cleavage who's shivering was beginning to wane.

"I'm so sorry, Derek. For all of it," she whispered to the back of his head as it poked out of her tit-crevice. "I couldn't help myself."

Derek's teeny voice just didn't carry, so she never had to worry about anyone else hearing him. "It's okay, Leanne. Really. The gushing was sexy, but I don't ever want to be in a toilet again. It's freezing cold, and I was terrified of you accidentally flushing and a little scared of you doing normal toilet things while I was in there."

Leanne tried to clean herself off as best as she could. Her entire undercarriage was still dripping with the splash-back of the toilet water and her own firehose impression. "No pooping on Derek: Check," she tried.

"Big check on that, Babe."

Leanne paused with her pants halfway up. "Babe?"

Derek tiredly chuckled. "You call me 'Hun' and 'Sweetie'. I assumed we were at the cutesy nickname stage."

"Stage of what?"

"Stage of our relationship. We live together, get along, and have sex. If we're not in a relationship, then we're faking it really, really well."

Leanne blinked in wonder. She had a boyfriend! She felt like squeeing, and also like kissing the daylights out of him. Neither could happen at that moment, because of both secrecy and the toilet incident. "The second we get home," she warned, "and you've had a bath, I'm going to kiss and lick your body until you explode."

"That sounds like fun," he yawned. "But I think I need a nap right now. Tuck me in deeper, like this morning, please? And maybe give me an hour before you wake me up?"

Leanne tried to imagine his position. Of course he was exhausted! While Leanne was putting hardly any effort into playing with him, poor little Derek had to struggle against her with his entire body for nothing more than a stalemate.

She had to be more empathetic to his situation. Leanne silently vowed to not treat him as an inexhaustible toy, which she obviously was beginning to. "I'll give you as long as you need, Hun. Sweet dreams, Derek."

She poked him down deeper with her fingertips, sinking her boyfriend far enough down between her breasts that his ears were covered and only his face peeked out, finished redressing, and made to go home.

Derek was softly snoring before she even had gathered her purse.

******