Close to the Heart Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,370 Followers

He eased down to sit with his legs over the edge and said, "I think that's something I bought for you. Why don't you open it?"

Leanne smiled happily, pleasantly surprised, and began opening the box. "You got me a present?"

Derek swallowed heavily, and watched as she got into the cardboard box, removing a smaller, black one.

Leanne's voice was shaking. "Derek?"

"Open it," he pleaded.

The big woman cracked open the lid, finding a gold engagement ring with a sizeable diamond as its focal point. She stared helplessly at it.

"I wish I could marry you, officially," Derek started. "But my condition makes that impossible. I still wanted you to know, to have a symbol to wear and maybe show off a little. I love you, Leanne Patterson. You're the great love of my life."

Leanne didn't bother to wipe her tears, she simply let them roam free. Her hands were shaking so badly that it took her multiple tries to fit the ring onto her left finger.

"It fits," she sob-laughed. "It fits on my finger perfectly."

Leanne stayed rooted to the spot she stood at, knowing she had little control right then. Should she touch her man at all, she knew there was a good chance she might accidentally injure him.

Leanne wished for a lot of things. She, too, wished that she and Derek could officially marry. Wished she could give him children. Wished so very desperately for a truly happy ever after.

Leanne glanced at her ring, adjusting the diamond to be perfectly centered on her finger, and when she looked back up there was a full-sized naked man sitting on the corner of the table, shreds of exploded miniature clothing drifting to the floor.

"D-Derek?" she stuttered.

Her man eased off of the table, looking around the room for a moment, then down at her. "I'm big again," he stated dumbly, in a case of mild shock.

Leanne sobbed, "Your voice is so deep!"

Derek stepped up close to her, and gently moved a few stray hairs behind her ear. Then he dipped down and kissed her. Really, really well.

Coming up for air, he rested his forehead to hers. "I've been needing to really kiss you for a long, long time, Baby," he whispered.

"But you're free now," Leanne protested, though it was breaking her heart. "I'm not the only woman in the world for you, not anymore. You can find somebody perfect now. You... You deserve her."

Derek shook his head, and gave her a smart smack to her backside. "Found her already, and... Leanne, I think you're younger."

She wrapped her arms around his ribs and squeezed tightly in relief and love. "That's just 'cause my age lines aren't so big for you anymore."

Derek hugged her back, but persisted. "No, I mean it. Like, you're a lot younger than you were five minutes ago. Decades, maybe."

Leanne raced to her bedroom mirror, the only full-length one in their home, and stopped in shock once she caught sight of her reflection. She really was younger.

She stripped her clothes off as quickly as she could, cringing at the sound of stitches tearing here and there, but the state of her clothing was so very unimportant at the moment.

She looked like she did in her twenties. Only, she'd kept all of the cup sizes she'd gained between then and now.

She turned, and her ass was smooth, the skin tight and taut. She caught Derek in the doorway, admiring her body as she searched herself. "Look how high my boobs are!" she bragged, stupidly. It was the first thing that came to her mind.

He stepped close, smiling, and took great liberties in feeling all over her massive, high-resting breasts and her big, fat, yet somehow perky ass. Leanne afforded him every one of those liberties, enjoying the feeling of his full-sized hands roaming her body.

"What, exactly, did you wish for?" he wondered.

"What makes you think I wished for anything?"

Derek grinned knowingly and stole another kiss. "Because I've been wishing I was big pretty much every day, and nothing ever happened. And the thought of you being younger never crossed my mind, I'm afraid. I loved you just the way you were."

Leanne nuzzled his chest, his big, muscular chest. "I wished we could get married, for real. That I could give you children, and we could live happily ever after."

His fondling of her assets became needier. "Then we should get started, shouldn't we?" he asked in a seductive tone. "No idea when the right time is to get you pregnant, so we'd better do it as often as we can."

Leanne was convinced that if it wasn't the right time in her cycle, then she'd just spontaneously ovulated anyway. "I need you to take me, Derek. I've been taking you for years, it's your turn now."

Derek walked her backwards to the bed and followed above her as she shuffled up the mattress on her back. He easily slid between her legs as though they'd done this particular dance for years.

He entered her, and she gasped at the sensation. Derek was in a lot deeper than the six inches she was used to.

She kissed him, frantically, desperately. Tried to make up for the years they spent without being able to properly kiss each other. The feeling of his large, tall, heavy body on hers was nirvana.

She orgasmed, often. He never stopped his motion, and before when she'd been doing all the work for them, she'd have to pause as she came. This time she got to have continuous motion heightening everything.

There were no worries over whether Derek was safe. She always had that concern in the back of her mind, and the absence of it was bliss-making. She could truly, physically love her man with abandon now.

Her hands were everywhere, exploring his body. It was all so new, and still very familiar at the same time. Her thighs squeezed on his hips with all of her strength, and Derek could take it. Hardly even noticed, actually.

His rhythm sped up, until he was impacting her incredibly sloppy pussy with powerful thrusts, crushing her clit and flattening her labia. Then he pressed deep inside, crushed her body to his, and she felt it.

Every throb, every pulse. The searing heat of him emptying himself into her. Her cervix kissing the crown of his cock as it spewed, nearly entering her womb where it was, he was so deep within her.

She wouldn't let him go, but that was okay because he wasn't letting her go, either. She caressed him with all of her limbs, her hands, her arms, even her thighs and the soles of her feet. Simply enjoying her fiancée's weight as he laid upon her.

Derek gave one of her nipple-rings a playful tug. "I am going to miss grocery shopping, a little."

Leanne laughed, and rolled them over so she was on top. "Me too," she admitted, and shoved a massive breast with a pierced nipple on his face.

There were a lot of things she wanted to experience with him now that he was big, and getting her nipples sucked was third on the list after kissing and fucking.

******

Hiro checked the Vids4Sale page again, but it seemed like they were actually done making videos.

Instead, he loaded his favorite of them, the one where Goddess was masturbating her hairy pussy and Billdo was slowly being sucked inside by the strength of her vagina alone.

He unzipped his pants, lotioned his hand, and started stroking.

Hiro wished he was like Billdo. To be so small, and to have a giant woman use him like a sex toy. It was his greatest fantasy.

Maybe not to be owned by as fat of a woman as Goddess was, however. The lusty American plumper was sexy, no doubt about that, but Hiro's personal tastes ran a little slimmer. Those giant breasts were something, though. He would want his giantess to be older than him, like Goddess was much older than Billdo, for sure. There was something about mature women that attracted him, like they'd be aggressive and knowledgeable.

Also, he'd like to have his giant woman be a little nicer than Goddess. She was so mean to Billdo. Hiro would want his giantess to use him like a sex toy, but be kind the rest of the time. That would be perfect.

Like that woman he saw in the lobby sometimes. Aiko? Her name definitely began with an 'Ai' sound. She'd be perfect. Just plump enough, just old enough, very large breasts. The biggest he'd seen outside of the Internet, anyway.

Hiro vanished from his apartment, pants falling to the floor and shirt falling to the chair seat, with not one witness.

******

Aiko held her smartphone close to her face as she lay on her sleeping pallet, her other hand deep in her panties as she played within her wetness.

Oh, how she wished there were doll-sized men in the world for real, instead of the spectacular special effects of the Goddess and Billdo videos.

It was her greatest perversion, the one she didn't dare speak of. She moaned along with Goddess as the American giantess used her little man as a dildo in the video playing on her phone.

If that were true, and Tinies existed, then Aiko would go and capture one and bring him back to her apartment. She would use his supple little body to get herself off, whenever she felt the urge. She would treat him with kindness, and eventually he would love her.

She'd given up on meeting someone like regular people did. Aiko was too shy, too awkward. The signals other women saw passed her by. Now she was too old, and no one would want her. She was Christmas cake. No one wanted Christmas cake on New Years Day.

She wouldn't want a muscular one like Billdo, though. She'd find herself a skinny Tiny, one with little body hair. Young, too. She imagined herself using her Tiny to reach her unexplored depths, to feel his body within her as she moved him in and out. Her little man, all hers alone.

She cast her mind about, wondering over possibilities to flesh out her fantasy. She remembered that young man she'd see in the lobby at times. Tall, thin, and he looked like he was nearly as shy as Aiko herself. Cute, in a nerdy way. Yes, if that man was a Tiny, he would definitely be the one Aiko would capture.

With a face to fantasize about, Aiko's self-exploration became much, much better. She unlatched her bra, tossing away the offending garment, and wiggled her panties down her legs and off.

Yes, that young man. Hiro, maybe? He would do nicely. She'd catch him, and hide him under her blouse as she smuggled him into her home. She would lay claim, tell him 'You are mine, now,' and use him to enact her perversions. All of them. She would feed him, and house him, and protect him from everyone except herself, and Hiro would love her, and she would love him. There would be no awkward mating dance that Aiko had never understood. They would be happy and satisfied. Always.

Fully into her fantasy, Aiko didn't notice the light weight on her stomach at first. She only kept scrubbing at her needy core, until she felt something on her move.

Her eyes snapped open, and the doll-sized naked man on her stomach froze as though he were a mouse, and she a very big snake.

Unable to believe what her eyes were telling her she grasped him, her wet and musky fingers easily enclosing around the very real, yet little man, and brought him to her face for a closer look.

This was impossible. It was just not able to happen, and Aiko had never felt so awkward in her life as to be naked in front of him, and he'd been seeing her touch herself and...

...and it was everything she was just wishing for.

"You are mine now," she told the Tiny in her grasp, just as she had fantasized for years.

The doll-man bowed his head. "Hai, Sempai."

A pleased grin washed over Aiko's face, and she brought him close for a kiss. Her lips briefly enveloped his entire face, and then Aiko shifted her thighs wider apart, and brought her Tiny down between them for his first task.

She could verify that his name actually was Hiro afterward.

******

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,370 Followers
12