Closer Than Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd really done myself in.

As soon as the doors opened on my floor, I noticed there was someone at my door. I closed my eyes, hoping that when I opened them the hallway wouldn't have Frank Sr in it. When I opened them, he was looking directly at me. I could tell just by his look that he was horny. As I walked to my room, he started walking to me and we met halfway. He gave me a hug.

"I've missed you. Where have you been?" he whispered in my ear as nuzzldd his beard in my neck.

"I was just taking a walk," I lied. "I need some sleep."

"Come on boy," he pulled me in as he kissed my neck. "Just one round."

"Dude, I was just walking around outside and this dude pulled me into an alleyway and jerked me off until I came, I don't have much left in the tank," I confessed. It was an unbelievable story but it was true. He laughed in my ear.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"We can't have that. You need familiar hands on your body," he said, lips on mine and hands already inside my shirt and caressing my chest and belly. "Familiar hands will make your body feel better and help you sleep."

Of course I started getting turned on by his hands all over me. I groaned, because I was so tired.

"Okay how about, I put you on the bed and you rest, and I can use your body to get myself off?"

The man had lost his mind. I started thinking about how different things would have been if I'd just ignored him when I saw him those nights ago. He was completely ignoring that we were in bright light and anybody could open their door and catch us.

The offer wasn't a bad one. I could live with it. I took some time considering it but like the businessman he is, he quickly came up with another.

"Okay you'll just jerk me off then."

"Alright," I said sighing, not wanting to hear more offers. It was crazy that this was the third person I was helping get off in less than an hour.

He led me by the hand to his room, the bulge and wet spot on my pants reminding me of what had happened before I came here.

Once inside he pinned me against the door and started kissing me. The tongue was battling with mine, then he moved it to my collarbone.

"This wasn't part of our agreement," I told him as he dropped his robe and took off his briefs. He rubbed his hard body on mine, laying kisses and touching wherever he could.

"I'm sorry," he said, lips already on my nipple. "I just can't help myself."

He was letting himself go and it was getting me uncomfortable. The last thing I needed was for him to get too attached to me while his son was pursuing me. Sr was definitely second after me on the list of horrible people, he had allowed himself to get this far with someone who was possibly dating his son.

He took me to the bed where he helped me out of my clothes while kissing me. Now fully naked, he pushed me onto the bed and told me to relax and enjoy. I did, and almost fell asleep on his comfortable pillow before anything had happened. He climbed in and instructed me to close my eyes and enjoy myself as he put his warm mouth on my cock. I moaned softly as he took all of me.

From the first time he'd taken my cock I'd known he had definitely done this before, more than once. He had skill, and he was damn good.

"You like that cock in your mouth huh?" I asked him softly. With his mouth full, he moaned his answer. I lowered my arms to his head so I could fuck his face, but he held my wrists and pushed them back up so that my arms were spread, completely relaxed like he wanted me to be.

"You're so good at that," I complimented him. He moaned again. I liked making him talk back to me. I enjoyed the feeling of power I got from the realization that I'd turned a powerful businessman into my personal cocksucker.

Just then, he decided to show me how good he really was. He began deepthroating me. It was slow and sensual and rapidly bringing me closer to my second orgasm. I could feel my cock deep in his throat and his lower lip on my balls.

My breath quickened as his experienced mouth drove me closer and closer to the edge, but he stopped, leaving me a panting mess. He kissed all the way up my body to my lips, where we made out, his tongue all over my mouth in a sloppy kiss.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined once the kiss was broken. His lips were on my ear and I could feel every breath.

"I wanna fuck you so bad," he growled into my ear.

"Go ahead," I dared him. I was so close to orgasm that I was willing to get that final push however he wanted to give it.

He lowered himself down my body again and grabbed the back of my knees and pushed them up before getting his tongue right on my ass. I couldn't last through another round of foreplay.

"Just do it already," I demanded after about twenty seconds. He laughed before getting up on his knees and positioning his cock at the entrance.

He massaged me with lube for a few seconds but impatiently threw the lube away and replaced his fingers with his cock. He was trying to be gentle, but I could tell he was in agony. I felt like I had to remind him that I wasn't a virgin.

I was impatient too, and finally pushed my lower body into him until I felt his balls touch my ass.

"Fuck," he whispered, face looking up to the ceiling.

He slowly began rocking his hips while I jerked myself off. He increased his pace, but about ten pumps later he withdrew his cock from my ass and let his cum shoot onto my torso.

"Fuck fuck fuck," he tried his best to keep the volume low as he drenched me in cum. He collapsed on top of me after he was done.

It was hardly a fuck, hardly thirty seconds, but after the day I had had, I was fine with that.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered into my ear. "You're just so hot... I couldn't help myself."

I couldn't help myself either, because I'd shot my own load just as he had. He didn't seem to have noticed.

"I'll make it up to you," he finished. I held on to those words.

We lay like that for a while, naked and covered in cum, too tired to move. After five minutes I started to think that maybe he had fallen asleep on top of me, but he suddenly rose up to his knees, and grabbed my dick. It was still too sensitive to be played with so I squirmed a bit.

"Sorry for being selfish and not making you cum," he said as he stroked my resting dick, squeezing the last of my orgasm out of it.

"Stop, I did cum."

He smiled, a happy and relieved smile before getting up and off the bed and into the bathroom. He came back with a towel in his hand, and reached his free hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me so I was seated at the foot of the bed, then handed me the towel.

"Clean me up," I told him, not really demanding, but asking. He took the towel from me and put it on my body. The wet towel made me squirm again. All I wanted was to sleep at that point.

He put his lips on mine, and kissed me as he ran the towel over my cum soaked body. Fuck, he was a damn good kisser.

A few minutes later I was dressed in only pants with my shirt in my hand, and ready to make it back to my room. He turned me around before I opened the door, and his lips were all over mine again.

The kisses were becoming too sensual for my liking, but again, damn was he a great kisser. After a minute of making out and body touching, he finally let me leave.

Thankfully the hallway was empty, and I walked to my room without anyone popping up from nowhere to question me or to fuck me. I didn't have the power for that, and as soon as I was in my room, I went straight for the bed and was asleep in less than a minute.


12