Closet Exhibitionist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of them, making me totally naked in front of six men. Six men I knew well. Six men I would see nearly everyday after this night. That thought was surprisingly erotic for me. I lowered myself to my knees and pulled Ethan's pants and underwear down. I was hungry for this. Don watched intently from his chair.

I grabbed Ethan's cock and licked its length.

"You have an amazing cock!" I exclaimed. Don adjusted the front of his pants. I took that as approval of what he was watching. I stepped up my game and started grunting and whimpering as I devoured Ethan's beautiful cock.

Matt was on his knees directly behind me. He guided my knees further apart. I felt the tip of his cock touch my glistening opening. Up and down my slit, he teased me until I could no longer take it. I slid Ethan's cock out of my mouth and gasped, "Oh my God; FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!"

I aggressively shoved Ethan's dick back in my mouth as far as it could go. With one hard thrust, Matt drove his cock balls deep inside of me. He was pounding my pussy from behind and the others watched on, mouths agape.

I was sucking and stroking Ethan hard and I could tell he was getting close.

"I want to drink your cum! Every fucking drop!"

He exploded into my mouth with his warm semen. I continued to suck and squeeze until I was sure I'd swallowed everything he had. Meanwhile, Matt continued to hammer me from behind. When he got close, he pulled out and quickly stepped in front of me, putting his dick in my face. I'm not sure why he didn't want to blow his load inside of me, but I gave him what he wanted and let him finish in my mouth. I gulped down every last drop.

"Who's next?" I said, wiping my mouth. "I need more cock, and I need more cum!" *Did I really just say that to a room full of guys I knew???*

Tim and Kenny stood up, walked over and stood right in front of me. I pretended I didn't see them. Tim unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. He touched the tip to my lips and I sucked him into my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing this. His girlfriend would be right to kill me. But I had a blindfold on. How could I possibly know who belonged to this penis?

As I gobbled away on Tim's rock hard dick, Kenny unzipped his pants and retrieved his cock. *OH MY GOD!* It was glorious. Of course this asshole would have a huge, hard cock. Of course, he would. It was at least twice as thick and long as the other Don's.

Kenny got on his knees behind me while I sucked Tim. I felt that swollen mushroom head push into me and split me open. He pushed harder. The pain was exquisite. Further and further he pushed through my sopping wet opening.

"Yes!" I yelled! "Bury it! Bury your cock!" He grabbed my waist and I braced for impact. In what was probably the hardest any man has fucked me before or since, Kenny drove that massive cock all the way into me, bottoming out and causing a piercing, albeit familiar pain.

I screamed and fell forward. I rolled over on my back, writhing in pain. "Are you OK, Kim?" Asked Don.

I gave a thumbs up and said, "I'm OK, but would you guys mind finishing in my mouth?"

Both men started stroking their cocks from their knees right next to my head. Kenny was getting close. He brought it to my lips and I opened wide. He pushed past my lips and shot rope after rope to the back of my throat. He just kept cumming, filling my mouth. Then Tim pushed him away and brought his dick to my mouth. I opened wide, but couldn't suck him off without spilling Kenny's cum. Tim proceeded to shoot his load into my open mouth, already full with cum.

Once he was done, all Eyes were on me, eager to see what I would do. And what would I do? I'd save my fucking marriage, that's what I'd do. I closed my mouth and swallowed the most cum I've ever swallowed. I didn't spill a drop. Once it was gone I licked my lips and opened wide for all to see.

My stomach was killing me from Kenny's carelessness. What an Asshole! I couldn't blame him too much since I asked for it but I still annoyed me.

"Who's next?" I asked, still flat on my back, pretending I didn't know that Marcus was the only one left. To my surprise, Don stood up and walked over to me and got on his knees. He pulled out his hard cock and started stroking fast. In very short order, he brought his cock to my lips and I gladly took him in and sucked his familiar cock dry. He came hard with the cum I'd swallowed many times, and hoped to swallow many more times after this night.

Marcus stood up and walk over to me. He got on his knees and pulled out his cock. A gasp went through the room as the other men cast their eyes on the longest, thickest cock any of them had ever seen. I couldn't make that claim because I wasn't entirely sure it exceeded Terrance's masterpiece from college. But it was pretty damned close.

Marcus stroked himself to a rock hard, throbbing erection. I couldn't be certain that Don had gotten his fill of wife-fucking for the evening. This was going to hurt...

As I stoically suffered through my horrific stomach ache, I "blindly" reached in the direction of Marcus until I fumbled my way to his cock. I wrapped my hand around 3/4 of its girth.

"Oh my!" I said. "You're fucking huge, dude! I need to feel you in my pussy."

Marcus disrobed, revealing a perfectly chiseled body, a man can only attain after years of hard work in a gym. He knelt between my legs and edged his cock closer and closer to my pussy. He pushed the tip inside of me.

"Come here." I whispered. He leaned down to my face and I whispered in his ear, "OK, you're going to gently bottom out, then lightly repeat. Bottom out gently, then harder and harder, listening for my instructions. Deal?"

"Deal." He whispered back.

Marcus moved between my legs and placed the massive head of his cock at my opening. I was nervous. Would it even fit? He pushed past my lips. The initial pain was delicious. The five men looking on were mesmerized. He pushed in further, then back out. Then further in, filling and stretching my pussy, then back out, allowing my juices to lube him up. He pushed in further, this time bumping unmistakably against my cervix. The pain was a significant ache , seeming to come from deep in my soul.

"OH!" I responded. "Good. Now gently bottom out until I tell you to fuck me harder."

Marcus did as instructed. He had several girthy inches of cock unable to penetrate me as he bottomed out, knocking repeatedly against my cervix.

I was being impaled. Painfully and wonderfully impaled. It felt like he was well into my belly as he thrust. Then I felt a tingling from deep inside I hadn't felt for years. The ache started to subside as the tingling started to radiate outward.

"OK, now fuck me a little harder." I ordered. Marcus proved to be a good student, responding perfectly to every command. He picked up the pace, knocking harder. I felt a tsunami building inside of me. It scared me, but I needed it to continue.

"Fuck yeah! Harder!" I yelled. The harder he fucked me, the more desperately I needed to be fucked. The tsunami was coming hard and fast.

"Harder! Give it to me NOW! All of it! YES! YES! YES! ARGH!!" I screamed, finishing with a guttural moan. I hit me like deadly electric shock. My back arched involuntarily as the orgasm overcame every inch of my body. It was a full body cramp that rendered me completely paralyzed.

I could feel my pussy squeezing Marcus impossibly hard. As I started to regain some measure of control over my body, I started thrashing my head from side to side. Marcus kept fucking me hard. I thought I might pass out.

"Can I cum?" He asked. Adorable.

"Yes!" I answered. Fill me with you cum!"

Harder and harder he plunged my depths. Harder and harder I gripped his cock with my pussy. I had no idea how I was accommodating this giant black cock. He was finally balls deep as he drove his muscular body all the way inside of mine.

"I'm cumming!" He yelled. And with one mighty, final thrust, I felt jets of cum shooting inside of me. When he was done, he pulled out, grabbed his clothes and walked away. He left me displayed naked on the floor, cum leaking out of my pussy. I'd been completely and thoroughly fucked, just as Don requested.

As Marcus pulled his clothes on, Don came over and helped me to my feet.

"Thanks, Kim." He said. Then, while standing on my wobbly legs completely naked in front of six men who had just fucked me and watched me get fucked, the other men chimed in.

"Thanks, Kim! Thanks, Kim! Thanks, Kim! Thanks, Kim! Thanks, Kim!"

"The pleasure was mine." I answered with a big smile, knowing I'd just saved my marriage. With cum on my lips and leaking down both legs, I stood unapologetically well-fucked in front of these familiar men. All was right with the world.

12