Closet Opened Ch. 03

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
908 words
4.16
17k
13

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
87 Followers

We awoke the next morning still in an embrace on the couch. My cock was wide awake nestled up against her buttocks. Tricia turned wrapping her arms around me.

"Good morning my slut." she said with a huge smile. "You have quite a talented ass. I had no idea anal could be so incredibly good." I gave her a kiss. "When you were in me back there I felt more full than ever. I guess due to less space but somehow you hit my other spots too. Even felt it in my clitoris which is amazing."

I went on with a dissertation on female anatomy and information I had read over the years. It's a hobby of mine to not just be curious but to inquire and learn beyond a novice level on whatever the topic. Continuing to recall articles I had read from women who liked anal. They agreed to varying degrees that their G-spot, clitoris and even labdia were stimulated. Of course, guys have none of those fun spots however we have our P-spot, or prostate. Given the right pressure, friction, situation, and even herbs the prostate orgasm could be more powerful than the normal ejaculation orgasm and doubly so when both happened simultaneously.

She lay there as I got up, though shaking her head as she always does when I relay information I had gleaned from my hours long research sessions. I was still dressed though my breasts had partially fallen out. I began gathering up everything we had dirtied the night before, dildos and such, taking them with me to the bathroom. My heels clicking on the floor both dildos in hand had to be a sight.

After doing all I needed, including cleaning the latex cocks and cleaning my silicone breasts, I returned and sat next to her. Told her my feet were killing me and went to remove the heels commenting I didn't know how women wore them for extended periods.

"Keep them on. I think we're going to do some more adventurous exploration this weekend." A curious look on my face. She continued. "I've been thinking how we could catch up on lost time. There is an obvious gap in what I can do for you. So, I've been thinking how we can have more fun but with you being completely satisfied." How so?

"I have to admit, I'm more than curious about these men. So here's what we're going to do. I noticed you have more than handful of local guys. I want you to schedule a time to meet them. We'll get a hotel room and I'll help you become a completely feminized slut for them. I want to watch you get fucked... by all of them. Understand though, I am completely off limits. I have no want to touch any one of them but I want to see you so well used you're full of and covered with cum. What do you think?" I was at a total loss for words. Was she sure?

"I am. And when they're done with you, it will be my turn. I want you to have it all. More than what we did last night. After we see how that has gone, we're going to make some additional adjustments." Was I hearing right? She wants to watch me get fucked by men then she also is going to have me?

"When is your next business trip? It's to Bay area, right" Yes, week after next.

"I'm coming with you. And we're going to stay through the weekend. I read through your diary. You have quite a few 'contacts' there. I want no fewer than 20 fucking the hell out of you. Do you think two nights, Friday and Saturday, is enough time for that?" Gulp! Maybe. I explained I'd have to start contacting them now. Giving advance notice was my thing though not all men liked it.

"How so?" I continued telling her most were spur of the moment types wanting it when they wanted it. I did immediately think of many I had met before that would love to participate in a gang bang. I held back though at least three of those guys knew each other and had me twice as a group already.

"It's settled. You start sending emails, first for the locals. I'll book a room downtown. Be sure to let them know your wife will be present but will be completely and 100% hands off. Tell them she expects a good showing. Let's even say they can bring a friend if they want. Include all of your usual stipulations about tests and safe play. But, only you are on the receiving end. Once you're done with them, blast out emails to those in California. Be totally up front as before. I will be there but off limits. No holds barred fuck fest for you." I couldn't believe my ears. This couldn't be happening, could it? Must be a dream because my wife basically wants me to whore myself out. She wants my ass ruined to a point where sitting may no longer be an option.

"Oh, and honey? You will be dressed all this weekend. If you're sitting I want that dildo in you. If you're standing I want the heels on. You will also refer to me as Mistress when we are alone. Am I clear?" OMG! I nodded. Yes, Mistress.

"Good! Now get to work!"

dsully
dsully
87 Followers