All Comments on 'Closet Opened Ch. 03'

by dsully

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dawndavis66dawndavis66about 3 years ago

Fun story! Concise and easy to read! Eager for next installment!

dsullydsullyabout 3 years agoAuthor

@dawndavis66 Thank you! I have a lot written, 13 chapters total and publishing about 1 per week. Anticipate at least 7 more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An excellent read that is fun, sexy, erotic and loving. I really love the way his wife greeted him in the morning. What a great way to start a chapter and a day. Maybe I missed it but did she ever ask him his female name? It is such a nice change of pace to have a story where it isn’t all anger and revenge although expecting him to take 20 cocks over a 2 day period might be considered revenge but the it could also be considered a Wednesday night for some. Going forward should be interesting since I would think observing your significant other being involved in a gangbang might be considered a spectator sport for some but it could cause some serious mental issues as well. The wife does seem honestly open to making a better sex life and better marriage out of this change of her reality and if it is true then I applaud her since he wasn’t reckless about his “hobby” and his explanation came across as forthright and honest even though he was hiding a major part of his life from his wife. You have done a wonderful job of authoring a story with descriptive sex scenes which is not easy for many and you took the mostly untraveled road with your storyline which is appreciated and the continual 5 ⭐️ is well deserved. Thanks for everything you put into tale, it rocks.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was very good story good plot characters and erotic for almost all anal dildo action. Not my fav.

Then wife described as sexually conservative goes from learning to walk to ballistic flight aiming for interstellar voyage as a voyeur madam. Too fast for me. Went from 5 dildos to 3.

dsullydsullyabout 3 years agoAuthor

Ah yes. "walk to ballistic" a common feedback and received. There is a reason. I am writing a parallel story from the wife's point of view. Intended to be a stand alone, read after this or even before Closet Opened. Many things revealed is all I'm willing to say.

Thank you all for positive and critical feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsully@dsully
My femme crossdresser side is Dee. I live it as mush as I can though still closeted. Dee has been a big part of my life for decades. I've written about many of my own real life encounters elsewhere but some of these stories have been rattling around in my head for a long ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES