Closet Opened Ch. 09

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
2.8k words
4.5
8.7k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You couldn't help but stare out the window as the plane landed in Seattle. Nagging thoughts in your head what Tricia had been conversing with Steven about. How long had they been talking? What were these plans she kept referring to but never gave any additional information? Come on Jeremy! Did you care? You were living in a dream! Your wife was helping to fulfill those dreams and apparently she and Steven had special things planned for you. What could possibly go wrong?

Then there was her question to me about living as a woman all the time. Since she posed it to me it had been at the forefront of my mind. Could I? Yes, I could but would I? How hard would the switch be and how far to take it? My parents would be confused at best and at the worst disown me with all varying degrees in between. The extremes of surgery to augment my body and hormones to soften and feel more femme could affect my career. All told I was maybe a third of the way through my professional working life. I'd likely just change jobs just to be around people who didn't know me as a guy but I didn't want to. I liked my job and employer.

Was Tricia thinking I should take Steven up on his offer? He seemed sincere but I had never actually seen proof of his worth or word. Tricia's correspondence with him was out of my sight. She only shared minuscule details and dropped teasing hints here and there. She was sharp. Did she memorize his email the first time she saw it and has been writing ever since? He also required a two year commitment. Where would Tricia be all that time? What would that do to our marriage? So many questions. So many unknowns.

Shaking myself from these thoughts I returned to present day as the plane taxied to the gate. We were in town for for a week. I had to get in to the office today, Wednesday, and work through Friday. After that we were taking the weekend plus a few days for ourselves. Though I had been taking some liberties with work such as working remotely I hadn't taken many days off this year or the past couple years.

Disembarking from the plane with our small carry on luggage we made our way to baggage claim. Besides clothes for work, Tricia had insisted on bringing half of my wardrobe and for that it demanded two larger suitcases. If I'm being honest, I was a bit nervous. I had no idea what else she had packed and if it were flagged or lost then we'd have a real problem but there they were dropping from the baggage dispenser.

Hailing a ride-share, we were on our way from SEA-TAC airport to downtown. It really was a nice city provided you ignored a lot of whack-a-doodles and stuck to downtown proper. We had a nice suite at a recently renovated hotel in Pioneer Square. I stayed there often and in the past had more than one encounter with guys leaving a Mariners game early.

A quick check in then helped Tricia with our bags to our room. I had to get to the office. Always rushed on travel-work days.

"You have a good day. I think I'll hang out here and rest. I don't think I slept much last night." Okay. I told her there was a good sushi place not far and it was works treat when I got back.

"I love you, honey." Love you too.

A brief hike to the office but if you're familiar with Seattle even a short walk could be a workout. Temperate but humid and the incline of the streets can make you sweat. Fortunately I was doing less and less of that these days and was down a couple sizes still due to the diet. Wouldn't know it from my ass which seemed to be becoming more Beyonce like by the week, you know, wider with just the right amount of junk in the trunk. LOL! I didn't mind and neither did the guys. More and more I was getting spanked which I found out was really quite the turn on. Could be the plug though I didn't have it in because I was so rushed to get to the office. The base was close to five inches wide. Maybe it pushed things out. Who knows? Finally at the building. Quick freshen up in the restroom and off to work!

After an abbreviated five hours of work I was walking into the hotel lobby. Good day and more accomplished than usual though I had plenty of prep work for the coming meetings the next couple days. No cage or plug might have helped my concentration. I just had to stay focused. Friday would come and whatever plans Tricia and Steven had cooked up I'm sure would be fun.

Buzzing into our room I called out for Tricia but she answered from the hallway. She must have taken a different elevator up.

"Hi honey! Oh! I had a great day! Seattle seems so vibrant! Sure, too many homeless on the streets but there are so many unique shops." She saw concern on my face. I didn't trust street people. Desperate people did desperate things.

"Don't worry, I know how you feel. I avoided them and stayed in crowds of people. I am starving! Were you saying sushi tonight? Can we go now?" Yes, now would be best.

On our way down I told her about my "homework" for the night and presentations tomorrow. All goes well, Friday should be a light work day.

"Good. Could you be done before three o'clock Friday?" Perhaps, yes.

Over dinner I listened to her recap of the city. I dropped a few things out there she could check out including, of course, the Space Needle but also Spheres, a botanical garden housed inside one large and two adjoining spheres. With those and other suggestions, she should be amused tomorrow.

We ate far too much but hard not to when sushi is good. I abstained from alcohol as I had work ahead of me though Tricia loved sake. Rest of the night was rather mundane. She curled up in bed with her laptop and I in the sitting room banging away. I nail things tomorrow and I could easily justify knocking off early on Friday.

--

Thursday was a whirlwind of activity. Presentations were spot on, clients questions answered in full, and all concerns addressed in nearly a day long match. They had no room for complaint and it was noticed by a senior director in attendance. He wanted me on call tomorrow just in case though he couldn't imagine anything coming up. I rocked my presentation and felt high from the positive energy. I truly loved my work! I was damn good at it.

Quick text to Tricia telling her how things went. She would be proud and pump me up even more but her response didn't come. She always has her phone on and rarely two seconds would go by without a response. Very odd but shook it off.

I had a great idea. Calling the hotel concierge, I requested the top floor executive lounge exclusively for our dining and asked that arrangements be made for the hotel restaurant to cater and prepare two bottles of champagne to be chilled ahead of time. We were going to celebrate in style but in private.

Buzzing back into the room I entered and once again found it empty. Still no response from Tricia and I was starting to be concerned. This wasn't like her. I sent a text using our code "20", as in what's your location, then went to wash up. My phone chirped. She was in the hotel bar and asked me to come down.

Exiting the room, the elevator and through the main lobby to the bar I saw her in a corner booth with a large man who had his back to me. They were talking, laughing and appeared already on their second round. As I approached she motioned to me with her head but he just sat there. It wasn't till I was couple steps away that I realized I knew the man sitting with her: Steven.

He stayed seated when Tricia got up to give me a hug and tell me she was proud and happy things went so well earlier.

"Sorry, but we couldn't resist meeting ahead of time. You had told me so much about this lovely gentleman. I just had to see him first hand."

"Hello, Alissa." His deep baritone voice sent shivers up my spine. "It's been a long time since we last met. Your wife is a wonderful woman and has been giving me a recap of your recent, shall we say, escapades. Congratulations too on your win today at the office. I'm sure you want to celebrate with this lovely woman so I will leave you to it but if you could see your way to visiting me tomorrow earlier I would love to entertain you both."

There I stood in silence and shock. I didn't like meeting "my men" in male mode but here I was still in my slacks and pressed shirt. No makeup of any kind with only a thong underneath. Would he still want me?

Standing and extending his hand to shake, I took it. With his other hand he took my elbow and pulled us close together so he could whisper in my ear, "My offer still stands." Releasing his grasp he turned to address us both. "You both have a wonderful time. The concierge is an old friend. I had your drink selection upgraded to a favorite of mine and an additional bottle sent to your room, my treat. If you haven't had the oysters, do try them. You won't find fresher." He winked to us both then turned to leave.

Tricia took my hand in hers. "He is quite the specimen and gentleman as you described. Shall we go? I understand you have reservations for us upstairs."

The concierge was found at his desk and escorted us up to the executive lounge. As promised, chilled champagne was waiting at a small two person table complete with a lone fragrant candle and a simple flower in a vase. The Tricia couldn't get over the view. Sun was setting and from our vantage we had a nice view of the city beginning to light up and water to the west.

She did her best to engage me in conversation but I was still off balance. I managed to recap much of my work day and started to loosen up. The drink didn't hurt either but my mind still wandered to Steven and more curious than ever about their plans. Try as I may asking questions she would wave it off with a "don't worry" or "you'll find out". She had the upper hand, knew it and was definitely enjoying every moment.

With half a bottle remaining of the second we opted to finish it in the lounge while taking in the nighttime skyline. A brief rain shower had clear the air that afternoon.

The skyline view was dazzling.

"Let's wrap up things and get back to our room. This had been wonderful but I'd like a more intimate and private room if you catch my meaning." I smiled back.

The walk back was interesting. We were both tipsy and Tricia kept tripping on things. Before falling to the hall floor, I caught her. Wrapping her arms around my neck I leaned in for a kiss but dropped her in the process landing on top of her. We both laughed. I felt her hand snake past my belt and under my slacks only to pull teasingly on my thong.

Pulling her up with me to stand she wrapped her legs around my waist. Rounding the corner to our room there was an older couple coming towards us. Tricia couldn't care any less and kept nibbling at my neck and ear. The lady looked so embarrassed to have witnessed us. The gentleman smiled and simply said, "Go get her tiger!" and received an elbow jab from his wife for his comment.

Through the hotel room door we landed on a couch laughing once again. Sitting on the table in front was another bottle already opened but with cork still in. We each took another slug straight from the bottle.

"Are you ready?" said Tricia playing with her fingers inside her pants as if she were about to shrug them off. Moving on top of her to kiss she placed a hand on my chest to look me in the eyes. "I meant are you ready for this weekend? I'd like us to go to Steven's tomorrow. He has quite the 'exercise' room." I was a bit taken aback. How did she know aside from pictures?

"Okay. We met earlier today at the Spheres. His place wasn't far and wanted to show me some of the things we had been talking about. Very much centered on pleasure of the recipient but there is more than just that." Like what else?

"Remember when I asked if you could live as a woman? As it turns out, he has more than the money to do it but some mostly non-invasive ways to accomplish." What does mostly non-invasive mean?

"He's a retired pharmaceutical engineer having made his money on a handful of patents but hasn't given up on his passion. He's developed a method to augment your chest. It's not something he's shared but a select few who have used it. It's seems safe, straightforward and has pictures of those who have done it."

I had to sit back and take another drink. Was I hearing her right? She wanted me to transition? More importantly, she wanted me to take Steven up on his offer? I asked her these questions and waited patiently for her response.

"Honey, Jeremy, I want you to be happy not just with us but with you. We can make it work and if we can then think of the money he's promised. Oh! I forgot to tell you. He said for us he'd increase the allowance offered by fifty percent! That's a lot of money and we could do so much with it."

She was never the greedy or monetarily motivated person but Steven's offer seemed to have triggered something in her. Yes, came to over seven hundred thousand but I'd have to undergo whatever process he's developed plus be at his beck and call for two years. This process wasn't peer reviewed or clinically tested. What if there were adverse or long-term negative effects? What if he was just some mad scientist type? I asked about what he had shown her.

"They were before and after pictures of men, er, transgender people. All about our age and outcomes were all the same. Quite up front about it and showed the first person. He didn't know how much to administer and let himself get talked into giving too much. That person ended up with monster juggs he had to pay for a breast reduction to get them down to manageable double D size. Steven has it worked out now and knows how much to give depending on the size wanted."

She wanted me to do it but did I? She did. She was almost hard selling me on it. Was I willing to go that extra mile, being someone's experiment just to transform into an all day all the time trans-woman? Wait. What about the rest of me?

"He has hormones in the form of shakes." She gave her school girl, sad, guilty face because she'd just been caught. "Yes, those diet shakes you've been drinking have hormones. Your butt has rounded and you don't have to shave as often, do you? I know, I know. I should have asked but we were having so much fun and dressing so often I figured you would agree to it." She pulled her pants down showing my favorite pair of her white lacy panties. Her top came off next and I started to rise.

"Wigs will be needed for a time plus waxing, plucking and even electrolysis to remove hair in other places but you'll keep your manhood... if wanted. I wouldn't want anything done to it. Matter of fact, he said there's nothing specific to his process or chemicals that would restrict growth benefits to just the chest. Something about first making the skin more pliable to allow for growth." She reached over to stroke me through my pants. "His process is about outward appearances. Encouraging the body to grow in specific places where he does his thing. The rest is up to us, well, really you, to decide. He'd foot the bill for whatever you want done." Unzipping my fly, she pulled out my erect penis. With her lips she brought it rest of the way to full attention.

Looking up, "Let's enjoy each other tonight and let tomorrow worry about tomorrow." In her mouth I went but these new revelations stayed and questions only amplified by the need to make a decision soon.