Clothes Shopping (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I am fully dressed, my wife and I exit the fitting room almost right into the two women that I am pretty sure saw me run into the booth naked.

I had my previous purchases in front of me, but when I saw them I slid the bags to my side allowing the women a good view of my tented shorts.

Eyes bugged, they just stared as I walked away. When we got to the counter, the sales clerks had a piece of cash register receipt ready with their names and phone numbers written on it.

One of the girls asked if we would please come back when they were working and that we could call them to find out when they were going to be there.

My wife grabbed the paper and told them. "We'll see what happens."

The guy handed a bag across to me, and when I looked inside, it was the three pair of underwear I had modeled for them.

"On me." he said. "I'd love to see a repeat performance and maybe help out with the finale."

"Oh, now that I could get into!" My wife announces.

"ME TOO!" Both girls shriek.

"You have my number." He says with a wink.

My wife and I hustle out of the store and out of the mall to our car.

As we exit the mall parking lot, my wife directs me to, "Lose your shorts! I don't want anything in the way when we get home, I need you to stuff your cock in my cunt as soon as possible."

As she is saying this she is hiking her skirt up and stuffing her fingers into her sopping slit.

12