Cloudy Waters Mansion Pt. 04

Story Info
Roc and Roya find themselves hypnotized by one of the scouts.
1.8k words
4.36
2.7k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers

| Chapter 12 -- Damian |

Immediately, the fox and chameleon reacted to the words uttered by the wolf. Roc's eyes rolled up slightly, before letting go of all tension in his body -- slumping forward slightly. Roya on the other hand closed his eyes entirely, instantly falling in a trance.

"Good boys. Now, show me what you were trained to do." The wolf said, smirking.

Mindlessly, Roc nodded. The chameleon slowly moved his hands towards his shirt, pulling it over his head. He threw his uniform slightly out of vision on the stage, after which he undid his belt. Slowly, he bent over, pulling down his pants, revealing his underwear. The chameleon stepped out of his pants and relaxed his body again. Next to him, his friend was also stripping down completely, throwing his shirt in the same direction. As both students stood on the podium in just their briefs, the caracal got up and grabbed the Fox's wallet. She quickly glanced over Roya's ID, before precariously putting the wallet back where she got it from. After that she moved to Roc's wallet, repeating her progress and then sitting back down in her chair. She looked at the wolf and nodded, signaling the young wolf that he could continue.

Roya'd never felt so warm before. His mind was coated by a soft cotton-like blanket of bliss, floating in a cloud of sleep. The fox was listening carefully, ignoring everything else. The only thing that mattered to him were the words of the wolf. When the wolf snapped, for a split second he felt anxious for the unknown, but the immediate wave of relaxation soothed him into that familiarity of trance.

The wolf was now pacing behind the two students. He let his arm slide over the shoulder of Roya and blew warm air in his neck. "Good puppet", the wolf whispered as he gently moved his paw down the thighs of Roya. Eventually, he reached the elastic edge of his underwear. The wolf pulled with his left paw and slid his right down, fondling the fox's genitals who in response moaned lightly.

"Why don't you tell master how you feel?" the wolf asked.

"It feels.. so nice" the fox replied, with his eyes closed, his mind still clouded with bliss.

"Good boy."

The wolf stepped back and moved to Roc, who was wobbling ever so slightly. He grabbed both of the chameleon's shoulders, stabilizing him.

"It's okay, you can just let go. You know you want to give in to your master." The wolf whispered.

The chameleon slumped forward a bit more and his tint slightly turned more greenish. He nodded slowly and stammered "Yes master".

The wolf smiled. "Call me Damian."

The wolf nimbly hopped off the podium. He then proceeded to snap his fingers at the horse. "Jamal, gather their clothing." Immediately, the horse got up and climbed on the stage, grabbing the pants from underneath the two students. After that, he went in the back to get their uniforms. Once he had everything, he put them in a plastic bag and handed them to the wolf, who dropped them on a seat. After that, the wolf snapped again, after which the horse nodded and walked out through the theater wings. After the horse had disappeared, Damian snapped again. "Malai, go make sure the entrance is locked." The caracal obeyed the wolf, moving towards the back of the theater. The wolf waited patiently for her to return, and after a minute or so the caracal returned. "The doors are locked, master Damian." The wolf smiled.

"Good girl. Release." The wolf said as he snapped his fingers again. The caracal moaned softly as she tensed up slightly in pleasure. "Thank you master." She said, after which she also left the room following the same path as the horse.

After a few seconds, the theater went silent again as the caracal's footsteps disappeared into nothingness.

Meanwhile the two students had just been floating through their empty, enthralled states. The wolf turned his attention to them again, as he got back on the stage.

"Now then, I want you both to drop down into stage 4. Show me what you got." The wolf said, grinning evilly. He snapped his fingers and immediately the two students reacted.

The fox grabbed both edges of his elastic waistband and pulled them down in one smooth movement, revealing his sheath. The wolf smiled at the sight, and snapped his fingers again. "Throw it in the bag." In his mind, Roya felt the wolf's words massage his thoughts. It felt only natural to listen to Damian. Why wouldn't he, right? The fox bent forward, grabbed his briefs, and threw them towards the plastic bag -- almost landing in them. He then got back up on display. Meanwhile Roc was still slowly removing his briefs. The chameleon eventually too bent over to grab his underwear and he too got snapped at, obediently throwing his striped briefs into the plastic bag -- slightly less accurately.

"Good boys." The wolf said. "Now let's put up a little show, shall we?"

| Chapter 13 -- The show |

The wolf started pacing around the two hypnotized students again. After a few circles, he stopped at Roya, as he carefully grabbed the fox from behind. Again he moved his paw down the fox's thigh, fondling his genitals -- this time without his underwear in the way. The fox let out a small moan in enjoyment as the wolf blew air out of his nose in enjoyment. "Feels so good to be an obedient slave, doesn't it?" the wolf asked Roya. The fox nodded his head. "Doesn't it feel arousing to be completely obedient and hypnotized?" the wolf continued. Again the fox nodded, as his dick started to grow out of his sheath. Damian grinned at the sight of Roya's growing erection.

The wolf softly let his hand slide over the Fox's cock, leading to another ecstatic moan. "That's right, little fox."

Damian let go of the fox who was breathing heavily and slowly in simultaneous arousal and relaxation. He immediately grabbed onto the chameleon. Roc was slightly drooling mindlessly, floating through the warm empty hypnotic bliss. "You can feel it too, huh?" the wolf whispered, wrapping his hand around the chameleon's dick. He jerked up and down one single time which lead to a loud pleasured moan. "Good slave. Feeling so good."

The wolf snapped his fingers. "Get on your knees."

As the wolf snapped, Roc felt another wave of warmth and ecstasy flow through his entire body. It felt so pleasurable to obey. The chameleon felt his mind filling even more with the cloudy warmth of the wolf's words. He didn't even need to consciously think about it, because before he could even notice the Chameleon was already on his knees.

"Now suck your foxy friend's dick."

The words filled the mind of the chameleon. It felt natural to obey. In fact, the chameleon recognized that he'd wanted this from the moment he met the fox. He inched forwards on his knees, wrapped his hands around the waist of Roya, and softly licked his dick. The warmth surprised him, but he didn't mind. The chameleon moved down the shaft of the fox, until he reached his knot. The fox was moaning loudly now, clearly enjoying the waves of pleasure granted by the combination of enthrallment and pleasure.

The wolf had stripped down as well now, as he started jerking off his own dick.

"Good boy. So obedient, so deeply hypnotized. Start masturbating while sucking off your friend now."

Another snap filled both Roc and Roya with deep pleasure, as the chameleon now began deepthroating the fox. With one hand he held on tight to the fox's ass to properly suck his dick, with the other he was passionately stroking his dick. The chameleon moved his head up and down the shaft of the fox, whose dick was twitching with extreme pleasure.

The wolf was still masturbating with purpose, as he watched the two friends go at it.

"Now as you both feel your minds overflow with the pleasure, I want you to listen closely. You can feel yourself grow closer to orgasming. When that happens, you'll lock that feeling in your mind. Every time I snap my fingers, you'll know how good you felt at that time. You'll know that I can make you feel so incredibly good. You'll beg for me to make you feel that way."

The fox was writhing in ecstasy at the words of the wolf, as the chameleon was loudly sucking him off. Roc was just mindlessly going at it, listening to the wolf.

"Now, I will count down from 10 to 1. With every second that I count down, the pleasure will double and you'll get closer to the best orgasm you've ever had. When I reach 5, you'll both cum for your master. At 3, the pleasure resets and you'll cum for me again. When I reach 0, you'll fall into an incredibly deep hypnotic sleep for your master. 10."

Roya's mind was nearly completely empty. His body had given up complete control to the pleasure now. All he felt were the waves of ecstasy given by the hypnosis and his friend sucking his dick. All he thought was 'Obey, Cum, Sleep.' Three words repeating over and over again.

"9"

The chameleon was still sucking the fox's dick, but he couldn't focus on it anymore. The pleasure given by the stroking of his own cock was too much to handle.

"8"

Roya was starting to black out under the pleasure. Every second doubled the pleasure, and every second the three words repeated faster -- droning out every other thought.

"7"

Roc was no longer sucking Roya off, instead he just had the fox's warm throbbing dick in his mouth. His mind was completely broken by the pleasure.

"6. So close now." The wolf orgasmed, his cum shooting out of his remarkably big cock.

Obeycumsleepobeycumsleepobeycumsleepobeycumsleepobeycumsleepobeycumsleep...

"5. Cum for your master."

Both students simultaneously moaned in complete blissful ecstasy. Roc could immediately feel his mouth fill with the warm, salty seed of Roya who'd cum into his mouth put over his dick. Roc himself was orgasming just as intense, shooting strings of cum over the floorboards.

"4. Good slaves. Remember what I said."

Roya collapsed backwards. His wet dick slipped out of the mouth of his chameleon friend as he trembled on the floor in pleasure. His mind was now completely blank, enthralled and warm. There were no more thoughts left. Instead it was utter empty bliss.

"3. Orgasm again."

Roc now shouted instead of moaning. Again, multiple strings of white hot cum shot out of his dick, getting twice as far as his previous shots. A combination of his drool and Roya's cum was leaking out of his mouth as he slumped back in absolute relaxation.

"2."

Obey.

"1."

Cum.

"0."

Sleep.


ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers