Cloudy Waters Mansion Pt. 05

Story Info
Roya finds himself locked up. Will he escape or submit?
2.8k words
4.67
3.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers

| Chapter 14 -- Jailor |

Roya moaned before reluctantly opening his eyes. Groggily he removed his bedsheets and stretched his body. He glanced at the alarm clock, displaying "10:48" in blue numbers. Immediately a wave of anxiety rushed over the fox.

"argh, I'm way late for class.." he whispered to himself, quickly followed by a second wave of anxiety. The fox clinched his bed and looked around confusedly. He now realized he wasn't in his own bedroom. Instead, he appeared to be in some medium comfort jail cell. The walls were a bleak gray without any decoration, but the room itself was decorated up to a certain level. He had his bed, the alarm clock and a closet. The rest was mostly empty aside from a few barred windows. Roya slowly got up and moved through the cell, covering his crotch with his left paw. The first thing he noticed was an iron door at the opposite side of his bed, next to the closet. He moved towards the door and banged on it a couple of times.

"Hello? Anyone there?" the fox asked, before knocking again. No response.

Roya turned around and faced his bed again. This is when he noticed that there was a camera hanging on the ceiling, facing towards the door. Another camera was placed in front of the closet, facing his bed. The fox raised his right arm towards the camera facing him, as if to gesture 'what the fuck?', still covering his crotch with his left arm. Quickly, a rusty voice came out of the walls.

"Don't bother covering, it's not like I haven't seen it all yet." The voice said, seemingly from an intercom similar to that from his school.

The fox recognized the voice immediately, despite not having consciously heard it before. The first thought that came to his mind was 'master', but he quickly shrugged it off.

"Where am I?" Roya said to the camera. This time the wall stayed silent.

The fox sighed and sat back down on his bed. Feeling slightly vulnerable with the camera pointed at his member, he grabbed the bedsheets and folded them around his waist. With his new oversized dress, the fox shuffled back to the closet and opened it. The first divider held a couple of white towels. Below the first divider were a couple of old books. Finally, a third divider held a metronome. Cold shivers went down Roya's spine as he pulled the thing out of the closet. The metronome was set to roughly 30bpm, just like the metronome back in his own campus room.

Roya stared at the object in his hands and muffled the urge to throw it against the wall. Something in his heart told him not to destroy the -- probably antique -- thing. He exchanged the bedsheets for a towel and walked back to his bed where he proceeded to place the metronome next to his alarm clock. Not having anything to do, the fox laid back down on his bed and gave the metronome a slight punch, making it start its droning ticks. Merely seconds after laying down the fox could already feel his body warm up and relax as he concentrated on the ticking. Every tick he felt his body relax more and more, until a rogue thought made him jolt back up. Memories of the night before suddenly shot through his mind as he slowly recalled parts of what had happened in the theater.

The fox angrily stood back up and paced to the door. With the towel still loosely wrapped around his waist, he banged against the metal door again. This time, the door got opened from the other side catching Roya off guard. The fox lost his balance and stumbled out of the room, making the towel fall off his waist. He stood back up and embarrassedly looked at the figure who'd opened the door. It was the caracal from the theater.

"Follow me, please." She said in a calm voice. Roya bowed down to pick up the towel again, but got interrupted by her. "Don't bother bringing the towel."

Reluctantly, the fox looked over his shoulder at the towel, but decided to listen and just followed the caracal down the hallway. As the fox walked through the halls, he suddenly recognized where he was: He was in the same building as where he'd found Roc in his underwear, mesmerized by the old clock.

"Where's Roc?" Roya asked the caracal, not really expecting an answer. The woman just looked at him for a second.

"Make an educated guess." She replied.

Roya rolled his eyes and silently followed the caracal. Eventually they reached a big wooden door at the end of the hallway. The caracal knocked twice before opening the door. After waiting a short second, she pushed the doors open and gestured me inside. The room was decorated like a warm ski lodge, with the fire and red ccarpet and all. Classical music was echoing through the room, coming from a wolf sitting behind a grand piano. The wolf kept playing as I slowly walked up to him. Eventually, he finished the piece; shut the fall covering the keys; got up and turned around. Excitedly the wolf clapped in his hands at the sight of the naked fox.

"Ah, Roya. You've woken up. Welcome! Let me properly introduce myself"

| Chapter 15 -- The Grand Scheme |

The fox tensed up at the sight of Damian. He still didn't completely remember everything from the day before, but his mind was sending mixed signals. On one hand, the fox felt completely safe with the wolf and wanted to comply to everything. On the other hand, alarm bells were going off through his entire body.

"So, do you remember anything from last night? Or from earlier in the day? Surely you remember bits and pieces, right?" the wolf asked, slowly walking towards the fox.

Now that they were standing at even height the fox noticed how much bigger the wolf was than him. The fox stared at Damian without replying. His thoughts were racing through his mind, but he couldn't really think of anything to say. The wolf noticed the lack of reply and smirked. He formed his hand ready to snap his fingers.

"Want me to give you a reminder?" he asked.

The fox stayed silent. This made the wolf smile even more. He was now standing just a few inches in front of Roya, towering over him.

"Doesn't this make you feel so.. vulnerable?" The wolf asked, obviously referencing the fact that the fox was nude. He slowly fondled the fox's sheath. "I bet it does."

Roya still stayed silent, even though he noticed he was blushing a bit more. He didn't want to show his embarrassment, but there was also a voice in his head telling him to give in to his master. Eventually he caved in. "Yes, it does." The fox replied.

Immediately the wolf let go of Roya and stepped back a bit.

"You wanna know what the best part is? We both know you want this." The wolf whispered.

Another cold shiver went down the spine of Roya. The internal fight between two minds was raging on, only getting strengthened by the words of the wolf.

"No, I fucking don't." The fox growled. Damian seemed slightly caught of guard. He puffed before snapping his fingers loudly. "Yes you do." He replied sternly.

Immediately the internal discussion died down in the fox and got taken over by the compliant part. "I guess I do." The fox thought to himself.

"But I'll give you a chance to decide for yourself." The wolf went on. "You're completely free now. If you want to leave, the door is right there. Go on then, choose."

Roya stared at the wolf, surprised by the sudden change of perspective from the wolf. For a second he considered staying, with Roc supposedly still being in a similar jail cell as him. But soon his rational thinking got the most of him, and without saying a word the fox turned around and booked it towards the door. It was still open and the fox knew how he'd be able to get outside. He'd worry about getting properly clothed later on. First he had to get out. He reached the doorway, where the caracal had been waiting for him. The fox passed by her, but before he could even run past her, she already called his name.

"Roya. Before you go, don't you want these?" In her hand, she held a plastic bag with his clothing. The fox stopped running and turned around. Reluctantly, he walked back towards the caracal. He reached out to the bag, but the caracal grabbed him by his arm. Frightened by her reaction, he tried to pull back, but to no avail. The caracal was way stronger than him, and she pulled him towards herself. The fox had nowhere to go as the caracal leaned forward towards his ear and whispered "stage four."

Just like the last time, the fox immediately relaxed completely, collapsing on the floor as he sunk back deep into a hypnotic trance. He felt the comfortable warmth of the trance completely taking over his body as he got picked up by the caracal and carried back into the grand hall. Damien was still patiently waiting there.

"Come on, Roya. Did you really expect me to let you go just like that?" No no no. you're mine." The wolf whispered in the ears of the fox. The wolf snapped his fingers. "Open your eyes, Roya." The fox obeyed and immediately looked at the wolf with a slightly hazy, drowsy expression.

"Bend over."

The words massaged the fox's brain, as he felt his body react on its own. The caracal let go of the fox, who moved on all fours and presented his ass to the wolf. Damian gestured the caracal to leave, who obediently left and closed the doors behind her.

"Good boy. Don't you see, obeying is so much easier. Also much more fun." The wolf whispered, snapping his fingers again.

The fox felt another wave of extreme bliss flowing through his mind. It was as if his thoughts were muffled by a cottony haze that only Damian could make appear. While the fox was waiting for his next command, the wolf had walked towards the piano and grabbed a metronome from the cover. He placed in front of the fox's face and set it to 30bpm.

"Do you know what this is, slave?" The wolf asked while slowly removing his clothes.

"A metronome." Roya replied sleepily. The fox, despite already being deeply hypnotized, felt his body react to the metronome. Every tick took him deeper under -- just like he'd practiced with his school.

"Correct." The wolf replied. "Why don't you follow its arm with your eyes? From left to right, right to left... and back again." The wolf whispered. Roya obediently followed the commands of the wolf. "mhm-mm." he absentmindedly said whilst following the metronome with his eyes.

"Good boy. You can't look away from it. It's just so enchanting. Every sway of the arm pulls you deeper down. You're already so deeply hypnotized, I know. And I know how good it makes you feel to sink so deep. So incredibly deep for your master, right? But I can make you feel even better. I just need you to stop thinking." The wolf continued.

The fox was just watching the metronome tick. Nothing in the world mattered anymore. Everything had been turned off, aside from those three main things. The words of his master, the ticking of the metronome and the intense bliss of sinking deeper. With every sway the fox could feel his body sink more and more, despite him not thinking it was possible to go deeper.

"Just turn of your mind. Every swing taking you deeper down. Every snap taking you deeper down. Obey me." Damian said, snapping his fingers. The wolf was completely naked, his erect cock already throbbing in excitement. He crouched down behind the fox and reached for the fox's sheath with his right paw.

"In a moment I'm going to shove my dick in your ass. Don't be shocked by it. You're so deeply hypnotized that you won't even care. All you care about is obeying your master. Which you do, so deeply and completely." The wolf said, snapping his fingers again.

Roya felt his heartbeat slowly speeding up, but the metronome calmed him down immediately. His mind was completely blurred with the cottony obedience. Suddenly he felt a thick, warm object touch his ass. The fox flinched, but Damian snapped his fingers. Immediately the fox relaxed again, his incredibly heavy eyes still following the slow ticking of the metronome.

"Good boy. That wasn't so bad, was it?" the wolf said, thrusting again. He moaned lightly, before another thrust.

The fox barely noticed it anymore, all he felt was an overwhelming bliss from the wolf jerking him off and the overwhelmingly deep hypnotic trance.

"Close your eyes now. Just drift in this incredibly deep trance. This is what you crave, you and I both know it. You love being my hypnotized slave." The wolf said whilst still fucking the fox.

Immediately the fox felt another blissful wave of relief as he shut his eyes. The darkness took over as he gave in to the pleasure and obeyed. Every thrust of the wolf was another wave of pleasure. Every jerk another wave of pleasure. Every tick of the metronome another wave of pleasure.

The wolf kept fucking the mindless fox for a while. After a while, the wolf commanded Roya to roll over. The fox mindlessly obeyed as he laid on his back. The wolf put his dick back inside the fox's asshole while fondling the fox's own member again.

"You love this, don't you?" he whispered softly as he sped up his thrusting.

The fox only moaned in reply. He was fully enveloped by extreme bliss, too much to bother to actually speak. The wolf had complete control over the fox.

"It's funny." The wolf said, still thrusting. "Did you really not think that hypnosis lesson was out of place? It has nothing to do with anything." He said. Of course, the fox stayed silent. All Roya could think about were the extreme waves of blissful pleasure pulsating through his entire body.

"All it was good for was to pick the most easily hypnotizable students, which just so happened to be you and Roc." The wolf went on. "We only needed those with the most willing of minds."

The fox felt like his body was about to explode with pleasure. He wasn't even listening to what the wolf was exactly saying. He just obeyed.

"I don't even know why I'm telling you this. You can't even process what I'm saying regardless. I'm monologuing to someone too deeply hypnotized to even care." The wolf laughed. "I could let you cum right now. I have that power over you, you're my complete slave. That's what I was after. Now that I've got you so deeply under, I can do whatever I want. You're okay with it anyway."

That one word sparked the fox's interest. Cum. He had to cum. He needed to cum so badly. The pleasure was getting too much. He writhed in pleasure just at the thought, grabbing onto the carpet in the floor. Damien noticed and grinned whilst still fucking the fox all the way down to his knot.

"Oh, that triggered something didn't it? You want to cum for me, slave?" The wolf asked. Again the fox trembled in pleasure. The wolf sped up his thrusting. "It's okay, I'm gonna let you cum. Let's count down, shall we?"

The fox had no control over anything left. He was writhing, moaning and trembling in pleasure. Every tick, every thrust, every second counting down doubled his pleasure. He felt the extreme bliss write over every thought in his body. Obedience was all that mattered. He'd never, ever felt this nice. While the wolf was counting down, the fox stopped writhing. All he could do was tremble in overwhelming pleasure.

"Zero. Cum for me, slave." The wolf said, whilst orgasming inside of the fox.

The release was mind-blowing for Roya. Unbearable amounts of bliss instantly seemed to double as his entire body got filled with adrenalin as he came multiple times. The fox had no control over his body as his seed shot all over the wolf's chest, dripping back on his own fur. Slowly, the fox's dick seemed to calm down as he seemingly emptied his entire testicles. By the end, there was nothing left but a drooling mess of a fox. His mind was completely fried by the pleasure. All that mattered was obedience and deep sleep.

ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers