Cloudy Waters Mansion Pt. 07

Story Info
Roc and Roya managed to escape but run into hypnotic trouble.
1.8k words
3.83
1.9k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers

| Chapter 18 -- Like Father, Like Son |

The principal stared at his two nude students for a second before coughing uncomfortably.

"I'm whose dad? Also, please put on some clothes. This isn't a sauna." The wolf said.

"Damian." Replied Roc dryly, moving his hand to cover his dick.

Immediately, the wolf's expression changed to a more serious one. He breathed out of his nose a bit harder than usual.

"I see what's happened. How about you two go to your rooms, get dressed or take a shower or whatever, and I'll have go a quick talk with my son." The principal said, pointing towards the hallway.

Roya and Roc exchanged an awkward nod before running to the hallway, making their way back to their rooms. Mere seconds after the door to the hallway closed behind them, Damian and Malai entered the dining hall, slightly tired from chasing the two students. There, the principal was still waiting for them.

"Where did they go?" Damian asked the principal with a slightly annoyed undertone. Without hesitation, the principal pointed towards the hallway.

"Room 263, I believe. You know what to do Damian, don't disappoint me. Tomorrow is the big event, I want everyone to be there. Especially our two talents." The principal smirked.

Damian nodded and gestured the caracal to follow the two students. "Sorry dad, I'll stop playing with my food." He replied, before chasing the caracal. As he disappeared, the principal sighed. From his jacket, he revealed a remote control which he pointed at the wall, before pressing the giant on/off button. From the wall behind the podium, where he'd held his regular speeches, a big white screen rolled down from the ceiling. Across from the room, a projector turned on and displayed a giant green-and-black spiral on the screen. The spiral pulsated and swirled at irregular speeds, with words like 'obey' and 'sleep' occasionally appearing for a few frames, before disappearing again -- making room for another subliminal message to take its' place. The principal smirked and turned the projector off again, rubbing his hands together.

"Looks like everything is working just fine." He said to himself. The projector rolled back into the ceiling and the dining room returned to normal. The principal put the remote back in his jacket and walked back to his room.

Meanwhile, Roc and Roya arrived at their room. Roya opened the door and the two students snuck inside. They turned on the lights in order to easily navigate their room and find their clothing. However, the sudden change of illumination woke up Oliver. The goat groaned before groggily looking at his two roommates standing naked in the middle of the room. His facial expression quickly turned from sleepy to disgusted as he shouted at his two roommates.

"what the fuck are you two doing in the middle of the night? And where the fuck are your clothes?" he asked.

Like two deer caught in headlights, Roc and Roya stared at their roommate and covered themselves with whatever they could find in their closet. The goat stared at the two blushing students before laughing. "As long as you guys use protection I'm fine with whatever you do."

The fox blushed but quickly regathered himself. He stepped into his underpants, pulled them up, turned off the lights and as he climbed into his bed he started to explain what happened. When the fox eventually stopped talking, Oliver stayed quiet for a while. Eventually, the goat replied.

"This is why I was so hesitant about Unlocking on your first day. They normalize hypnosis, conditioning everyone to think that it's normal when in reality they're just checking to see who are the most willing and suggestible. That way they search for which students to join their hypnotic games. It's what happened to the caracal, it's what happened to the horse. Didn't it ever occur to you that it's weird that, besides me, there appear to be no older students?"

"I never really stopped to consider that, no. But now that you mention it, I do have a few blurry memories of Damian telling me what you just said." Roya replied. "So what you're saying is that essentially, everyone who works for the principal is essentially part of the plan? Every teacher, everyone? Like how Malai and Jamal, that caracal and horse, 'won' Damian over?"

The goat shook his head. "Not really, it's more the other way around. First, everyone gets a private hypnosis session with the arctic fox, Layne. He's probably one of the more skilled hypnotists. He scopes the students who get hypnotized the most easily. After that, the 'scouts' come over, who pick out the most effectively hypnotized students. There, they see if they're willing to explore erotic sides of hypnosis. The fact that you two were roommates was a pure coincidence."

"But why are you here then? Because you clearly aren't part of them, otherwise you wouldn't have exposed them like that. Right?" Roya asked.

"My childhood friend has disappeared after having gone to this school. I'm here to look for him. To the school, I'm just a regular student. But I'm definitely not. I think that we can work together to help eachother out. I rescue you two from Damian and his father, you two help me find my fri-"

Before the goat could finish his sentence, the sound of someone knocking at the door interrupted the roommates.

| Chapter 19 -- Invasion |

Roc, Roya and Oliver stared at eachother for a second.

"Do we open?" Roya whispered softly, while gesturing at the door with his head.

Both Roc and Oliver nodded a solitary no. The roommates sat in silence for a few seconds longer, after which the mysterious person behind the door knocked again, this time slightly louder. Again, the roommates didn't reply or open.

"Roc, Roya, we know you're in there. We can make you open the door against your own will or you do it yourself. The choice is yours, but no matter what happens we're getting in there eventually." Damian said, revealing it was him who knocked.

Oliver looked at the fox and the chameleon.

"He doesn't know I'm in here. Just try to resist." He whispered quietly, silently getting up out of the bed and hiding behind the closet, barely staying out of view from the doorway.

Damian knocked again, this time even more impatiently. "You've got five seconds." The wolf said, as he started counting down. As the wolf reached zero, Oliver signaled Roc and Roya to cover their ears with their hands, which they did. However, to no effect. From the corner of their room, the intercom started buzzing. Damian's voice echoed through the entire room -- loud enough to penetrate any headphones, let alone hands. "Stage four. Sleep now."

Oliver stared in horror as the fox and chameleon instantly slumped into relaxation, drifting back into the depths of hypnotic trance. Immediately, both students pulled their undies back down again that they barely put on ten minutes ago. Neither students were able to resist the trigger of their wolf master and as they sunk deeper into hypnosis, Oliver had to watch helplessly as they both obediently walked towards the door and opened it, nude as the day they were born. In the hallway the wolf, caracal and horse were waiting with open arms for the two roommates to return to their master.

"I know you guys are into this. It's why I picked you two." Damian said mockingly. "But you two really have to work on your obedience, hypnotized or not. It's only working against your favor." The wolf said, softly cupping this hands around both students' cocks.

"Let's give these two some action, huh? It's been a short while and I wasn't finished yet. Literally." The wolf snapped his fingers to dismiss the horse and caracal, who both walked into the hallway, before disappearing into the darkness.

"Since my room is quite a walk from here and I'm lazy, how about we use yours? Surely you don't have anything against that right?" Damian smirked, commanding the fox and the chameleon to walk back into their rooms. "I feel like I'm very, very, close to breaking your fragile little mind, fox. You've already shown me how happily you obey your master, so I think it's safe to say that you'll submit to me." Damian said, looking at Roya. "You, however, are a bit more work." He said, now addressing the chameleon.

The wolf looked around the room and saw the metronome standing next to Roya's bed. A grin appeared on Damian's face. "Let's see how deeply you can go." He smiled, giving the pendulum a small tap to get it in action.

He turned to Roya. "Here's the deal. I want you to start stroking your cock. Feel your hand automatically move towards your dick and start passionately stroking it. Desperately craving that intense pleasure. But you've been a bad boy, not listening to me. So every stroke is gonna send you deeper into trance. Deeper with every stroke. Growing more desperate to cum with every stroke, growing drowsier with every stroke, sleepier. Deeper. But you can't cum until I give you the word. You'll be a drooling mess before I allow you to orgasm. Just keep stroking. Deeper now." The fox happily obeyed the wolf, jerking up and down.

Damian watched Roya jerk himself off into mindlessness for a few seconds, after which he turned back to Roc. "I've got plans for you too. You're happily staring at the metronome now, which I've instructed you to do earlier. Just like last time, every tick is sending you twice as deep into trance. Tick, tock, left, right, deeper, sleep, tick, tock. Good boy. But we're changing the rules a bit. Every time the metronome hits right, you'll wake up out of trance. Then, as you watch it go back, you'll sink right back into trance -- twice as deep. Twice as much pleasure. And it'll be so quick that after a while you'll lose count. Only my words will be your absolute truth. Deeper and deeper, left and right, sleep. Good boy." The wolf snapped and watched as the chameleon drifted in and out of trance every tick. The smile on his face grew wider as he watched the two students lose themselves into his hypnotic spell.

"Which leaves only two." The wolf said, turning towards the closet. "You really thought I didn't hear you through the door? Let alone, smell." Damian stood up as he shuffled towards the closet. As he got closer to the closet door, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small crystal on a string. The sun was slowly starting to rise, sending rays of light through the curtains, reflecting inside the crystal. Damian opened the door and immediately held the pendulum in front of Oliver's eyes. "Stare and sleep, boy. Stare and sleep."


ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers