Cloudy Waters Mansion Pt. 08

Story Info
Oliver finds himself caught hiding. Can he resist the wolf?
2.3k words
4
2.6k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers

| Chapter twenty -- Class is now in session |

The jumpscare of the wolf opening the closet door caught Oliver off-guard, with the confusion quickly being taken over by curiosity. Alarm bells were ringing in the head of the goat, who knew what Damian could and would do to his state of mind, but his eyes were magnetized to the crystal. The anxiety from the need to look away from the swaying crystal nearly overpowered his curiosity, but time and time again, Oliver found himself following the pendulum again. The light flashing every time the crystal reached its' turning point seduced the goat to stare, and soon he found his breathing getting deeper.

"There you go, no stress. Just breathe slowly and feel your body grow limp and relaxed." Damian whispered calmly, his voice coaxing Oliver to sink. Slowly but surely the goat noticed his eyelids were growing heavy, up to the point where he had difficulty keeping them open. Still, his dedication to follow the swaying crystal kept him focused. The little voice in his head warning him of the imminent hypnotic danger had gotten completely suppressed by the sway, just like his mind got swayed in the favor of Damian. As the goat stared, he felt his body grow heavier and heavier. The crystal enticed Oliver to stay staring, flirting with his focus as Damian kept on deepening him with his voice. Eventually the goat dropped into mindlessness. The crystal light reflecting into the eyes of Oliver now displayed the blankness in his mind, the lack of free will and thought. Damian's whispering now turned into louder talking.

"Good boy. Submit to me. You're so relaxed, just feel your muscle be limp and heavy. So relaxed, you're okay. Relax." The wolf said, repeating the mantra over and over again, slowly letting the pendulum come to a halt and putting it away. As a result, Oliver's eyes shut close. His awkward position inside the closet, combined with his total bodily relaxation resulted in the goat slowly sinking forward, into the waiting arms of the wolf. Damian staggered back, not expecting the goat to be as heavy, but he caught himself and held onto the goat, saving him from falling face first onto the floor.

Damian took a quick look around the room. In one corner, Roya was limply hanging over backwards, his dick still in his hand, leaking barely possible amounts of precum. His cock was twitching in mind-numbing pleasure, his mouth drooling out of pure mindlessness. Every now and then, he would stroke once before moaning in ecstasy, having to let go again in order not to cum. After all, only Damian could tell him when to.

In another part of the room, Roc was sat in a chair. The chameleon seemed totally zonked out, however every tick of the metronome still pulled him back to reality only to drop him back again as soon as it flicked back. His head was bobbing along with the movement of the metronome ever so slightly, but the rest of his body was completely relaxed.

Finally, he looked back at the goat who he'd just hypnotized for the first time.

"Let's see how far you will go." The wolf said, before sitting Oliver down on the empty bed facing the closet. "Take off those clothes of yours, goat boy." He commanded. Oliver seemed to hesitate for a second, but soon his hand automatically moved towards the edge of his t-shirt, and with one smooth movement he removed it, revealing his slightly chubby upper body. Oliver let go of the shirt which fell on the bed behind him, after which he moved towards the buttons on his jeans. He quickly and effortlessly undid them, stood up and pulled them down, stepped out of them, and sat back down on the bed again. All that remained was his underwear.

Damian stared at the goat in anticipation.

"Well? What about the rest?" He asked, still looking at the half-naked hypnotized goat. However, nothing seemed to happen. Instead, the goat just smiled and stared ahead emptily. "That's as far as you'll go? Not as willing as your buddies I suppose. That's okay though, instead you can just sleep deeply." As the wolf finished his sentence, he loudly snapped his fingers in front of the goat's eyes, immediately prompting them to roll back. As Oliver closed his eyes, his entire body immediately seemed to relax more deeply and he fell backwards onto his bed. "Good boy. Just sleep."

Slightly disappointed in the goat's unwillingness, the wolf turned around and faced Roc and Roya. "Your roommate didn't seem to wanna join in on the fun. How boring. You two are more than willing though, I see." Again, the wolf snapped, pulling the attention of the two roommates. He walked over to Roya, who was still sitting back limply, his cock still quivering from the near constant edging. Damian gave it a quick single teasing pull up and down, prompting the fox to moan deeply. "You're already pretty close to bursting, huh? But no orgasming until I say so." He said, snapping his fingers for fun.

"Get on your knees." He commanded, which the fox obediently did near instantly. Damian wiped his hand, wet from Roya's precum, on the cover of Roc's bed, before addressing the chameleon. And you're still pretty far from, so you'll be the other receiving end. Go stand in front of your fox friend, slave. Roc obediently walked over to Roya and stood at attention in front of roya, his crotch conveniently being covered by the fox's face. "You boys heard of a spitroast before?" Damian smirked.

Without hesitation, Damian crouched behind Roya and grabbed the fox' asscheeks, spreading them ever so slightly. "Relax" he whispered, snapping his fingers just behind Roya's ears, before swiping his tail away and putting on protection. "Breathe." Damian said, after which he shoved his dick in Roya's ass. The fox moaned softly, as Damian pulled out again. "Good boy." Damian whispered, followed by him again inserting his member inside the fox. Slowly but surely, the wolf built up a bit of speed, moving his hand to Roya's own rock hard cock. "So much pleasure, must be hardly bearable not being allowed to cum." Damian teased, cupping Roya's balls.

"Don't you think it's a bit unfair that we're getting all the action? How about you help out your friend there, he's right in front of you." Damian said, snapping his fingers again. Immediately, Roya raised his head and opened his mouth, twisting his tongue around Roc's erect dick. "Start trusting, slave." Damian commanded, snapping his fingers as close to the chameleon's face as he could reach. Roc obeyed, thrusting his hips, forcing his cock deeper down the throat of his roommate.

"Good boys. So obedient. So nice to just submit to me." Damian said, speeding up his own thrusting inside Roya's ass. He moved his right hand back to Roya's cock after snapping his fingers again, giving it a little rub. The fox moaned, but the sound got mostly suppressed by the chameleon cock in his mouth. Roc too was obviously taken away by pleasure, his eyes rolled upwards in pure enjoyment.

The wolf kept up his rhythm of thrusting, giving his bottom a teasing stroke every now and then, keeping his fox slave on edge. In return, Roya kept giving slightly muffled moans, most of the sound blocked by Roc's dick. The chameleon was also close to orgasm now, as evidenced by his quivering with his every thrust. As Damian noticed he too was getting close to busting, he decided to finally release his two slaves.

"Good boys. You've both listened very nicely, which deserves a reward. The next time I snap my fingers you're allowed to finally release." He said, speeding up his thrusting and giving Roya one final jerk. Finally, the wolf orgasmed. He bit his lower lip, suppressing a moan, after which he snapped his fingers. Immediately, both the chameleon and the fox loudly orgasmed, to the point where Damian started to get slightly concerned that it would wake up the rest of the school.

Roc's cum had filled Roya's mouth, who gratefully swallowed the load. Meanwhile his own seed was copiously spilling on the floor. Damian finally puled out, prompting Roya to fall over in exhaustion. Roc too was leaning backwards on the bed, clearly tired from his extended fuck session, still basking in the afterglow. Damian snapped his fingers again. "Just sleep, boys. Sleep now that you still can. Sun's already coming up soon and you two need to be fresh and ready."

Damian got woken up by the sun shining through the curtains. Roc, Roya and Oliver were all still blissfully sleeping under his command.

"Alright everyone, it's time to wake up. I'm gonna count up from three to zero, and when I reach zero you'll open your eyes and be fully aware, however you'll still be under my hypnotic spell. Waking up in three, two, one, zero." The wolf said, causing the three roommates to gradually open their eyes. "You're all still sweaty, so you're gonna have to take a quick shower first, but judging by the time we won't have time to do it individually. I'm sure you won't mind."

Since the bathrooms were located outside of their own rooms, Damian commanded the three roommates to get dressed in their pajamas first, after which they'd walk towards the bathrooms, closely following behind them. The four reached the showers, which were thankfully unoccupied.

"Alright boys, get in!" Damian commanded as he snapped his fingers. "Stage four." The wolf said, immediately prompting Roc and Roya to strip nude again. Damian stared at Oliver, who remained quiet in place. "Oh yeah, I forgot you haven't been conditioned. We're taking a shower, care to join or get your clothing wet?" He said sarcastically. However, to his surprise the goat too started removing his pajamas. Oliver didn't stop there though, because -- much to the surprise of Damian - after undoing his PJ's, the goat immediately removed his underwear too, revealing his dick which was significantly bigger than that of Roya, Roc, or Damian himself.

"Well, would you look at that." The wolf laughed, before gesturing at the three hypnotized roommates to enter the showers. They all obeyed, stepping in the same small room. Damian got in last, pressing the button to turn on the water. The hot water ran down the fur of all four, washing off the last bits and pieces of evidence from the last night. The wolf however couldn't contain himself, aroused by the surprise undressing from the goat.

With the three naked roommates as his inspiration, the wolf commanded the chameleon to suck him off under the showers. The chameleon instantly obeyed, bowing down to reach Damian's cock. It didn't take long for the wolf to reach orgasm, after which he turned off the showers again and the four got out of the showers again. As they dried off and got dressed, intercoms throughout the entire building hummed to life. The principal's voice echoed through the walls of the showers.

"Attention to all students, please gather in the dining hall for a public service announcement. It is essential that you all be there, so please make your way there as fast as you can. I repeat: Attention to all students, please gather in the dining hall for a public service announcement. It is essential that you all be there, so please make your way there as fast as you can." The principal said, before the intercom went silent again.

Damian stared at the intercom and smiled. "Looks like it's time, boys! Follow me, I'm taking you to the front seats to enjoy the show." The wolf said, gesturing the three roommates to follow him. As they made their way through the halls, more and more students appeared from out of their rooms -- some more groggy than the others.

As the students gathered in the dining hall, Damian sat down at the front table, gesturing Roc, Roya and Oliver to do the same. The three sat down obediently, still under the command of the wolf. The principal threw a quick glance at his son, smiled, and looked back into the audience. After a short count, the principal realized all the students had arrived, and with a small nod he gestured at Layne, the Unlocking teacher, to close the doors which he did. The students were loudly talking with eachother, but as the principal tapped on the microphone, the murmuring died down and all eyes faced the wolf principal as he started speaking.

"Alright students, I've got an important announcement to share with you -- so listen carefully. In the next coming we-" The principal began, but in the middle of his sentence the speakers began loudly screeching with feedback. The sound of students cringing and covering their ears nearly overpowered the speakers, and almost all the students instinctively shut their eyes and covered their ears to protect their senses being attacked by the speakers' feedback. Eventually the screeching died down, but the principal had planned for all of it. While everyone was clutching their ears, he had grabbed the remote from out of his jacket. Without hesitation, the principal pressed the button. From the ceiling, the projector screen rolled down. Immediately the projector fired up, displaying the black-and-green spiral on the screen.

"Everyone, take a close good look at this." The principal said.

As the black-and-green spiral appeared, it immediately starting to swirl in an uneven tempo. The students looked back at the principal, sounds of confusion filled the hall for just a quick second, but it soon died out as every single student got pulled in by the spiral pulsating in front of them. The principal smiled widely as he watched the entire year get hypnotized by his projector. Damian too looked into the audience as he removed his earplugs, which he had sneakily put on to protect his ears from the feedback.

"Now listen carefully to what I'm about to say..."


ddffdd
ddffdd
6 Followers