All Comments on 'Clover's World - The Story Ch. 04'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

Out on the town Becky goes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. Can't wait to see what all Clover has for Becky to do around town, or should I say who to do. I hope that Amy gets to control Becky a little more since her confession that she didn't like Amy. Maybe she would be holding Becky's leash as they walk the town. I am not usually into Tats but in this case I can see a large 4 leaf clover on both butt cheeks, or how about instead of a tat she gets branded. Thanks for sharing another 5 star chapter.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, another hot chapter. Becky really did not have any real choice since it had been beaten into her psyche to submit to Clover. Maybe you could deepen the commitment by having some kind of bandit gang take over the town and threaten Clover. Becky will then submit to fucking and sucking all of the gang until they are all exhausted and Clover is able to get rid of the gang. Clover is so grateful that she really makes love to Becky until Becky can't walk for at least a couple of days.

shortqually4003shortqually4003over 1 year ago

hi im a new reader and it i loved this story.....can anyone suggest other stories/books like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

is this the end?

midnight_on_marsmidnight_on_marsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Re : is this the end?

No!

It's not the end, and I'm very sorry I've gone so long without an update for the story.

I kind of got carried away with various other projects, and have been neglecting this story... but I fully intend to keep it going - and soon, if I can!!

I really appreciate everyone's continuing interest and enthusiasm. I promise I'll get an update for you all in the near future (and then I promise I won't go months and months leaving you all hanging again :P )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

>Re : is this the end?

>No!

Thank you for your reply.

I look forward to reading more.

I will continue to love reading it.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

I've commented on each chapter and seriously deprived myself of sleep, to get this story finished. Clovers World is now my new favourite story on this site, I'm so pleased to see your comment from a few days ago confirming that you're writing more to Clover & Becky's story; I can not wait for the next chapters, and see where the characters to from here. I have to say, from start to finish, I was hoping that the famous Clover and Becky would grow close to each other, so I was chuffed to bits with them committing themselves to each other. The story is fun & has so much potential.

You are such a fab writer :).

midnight_on_marsmidnight_on_mars11 months agoAuthor

Hey all! Just wanted to post a quick status update. I haven't died or anything.

I'm still sort of up in the air over the future of this story/where I want to take it - i've tried a few times to get a new chapter rolling, but haven't really clicked with any particular ideas

I'll probably work on finishing up my other ongoing story (Cassy's Awakening) before revisiting this one, since the way Clover's World is sitting now is kind of a nice hiatus point.

Not to say I won't add another chapter in the future - but just sort of seeing where things go for the moment.

Anyways, just wanted to say something so that nobody is left hanging :P and since it's been so long without an update and I felt bad haha.

Thanks as always for all the positive comments :) :)

I promise i'll get SOMEthing done in the future here!! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES