Clown Collector

Story Info
Kate finds herself faced with a new life in Zombozo's circus.
3.6k words
3.61
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clown Collector

Prologue

Kate walked home from a long day of work, ready to relax in her apartment. When she walks in, she sees her boyfriend, Steve, sitting on the couch.

"Hey! Wait, I thought you were working late today?" Kate says in surprise.

"I got off early and wanted to surprise you" Steve says, with a smirk on his face.

They hang out for a bit and eventually things start heating up between them. Eventually, their clothes come off and they start fucking.

While they fuck, Steve's body starts to morph and change. His lips turn large and black, his skin turns white, his feet morph into big black clown shoes, and his nose turns into a big, bulbous, black clown nose. Eventually, Steve had completely turned into a clown, yet Kate seemed not to notice at all. Once the clown finished in Kate, they fell asleep right there on the couch. However, when Kate opened her eyes, she wasn't in her apartment and she wasn't on her couch.

-Indoctrination-

Kate looks around herself, surprised by the sight surrounding her. Her memory of last night was foggy, but she can vaguely remember returning to Steve in her apartment. Despite this, all she can see is what looks like the interior of some kind of circus tent. As she tries to orient herself in her new surroundings, a figure starts to emerge from the passage near the back of the tent.

A clown, entirely black and white comes out from the passageway, a grin on his face. Kate vaguely feels like she has seen the clown, but she can't place why.

"Hello Kate, my name is Zombozo, and I will be your host for the next month" the clown teases.

"Wait what? Who are you? How did I get here? What do you mean by next month?" Kate protests.

"I am a clown and this circus tent is my home, where you will be staying for the next month. Why don't I explain, Kate? Last night, I disguised myself as your boyfriend to give you one night of pleasure, and afterwards, I brought you here. Now you don't need to feel like a prisoner. What's going to happen is that you are going to stay here for one month. The circus will provide you with everything you desire, at one cost: thrice a week, Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday in the real world, you will come to my room and spend some time with me. On Tuesdays you must stay the night and on the other two I will let you leave after I am finished with you. After the month is over, you will either be allowed to leave or choose to stay here with me. If you leave I will give you two things."

He continued, "Firstly, this circus is in a pocket dimension, so time doesn't pass here. I will deposit you back in the exact instance from whence you were taken and erase your memory so you can forget about the entire month. Secondly, I will grant you one wish to take with you. I have vast power, so I can grant you almost anything. These are the terms of your stay."

"Wait what!" Kate protests, "Why would I agree to this?! You've kidnapped me and are holding me against my will. Let me go!"

"I'm sorry Kate, but I can't do that. Don't worry, you'll enjoy your time here and even if you don't, you'll walk away without any of these memories and your deepest wish fulfilled."

"Yeah screw that" Kate yells as she turns and tries to run out of the circus. As she nears the exit, Kate feels her body stop moving. Kate's feet lift off the ground and her body turns around, against her strongest resistance. Zombozo pulls in his finger and Kate flies through the air, pulled forwards by the clown.

"Sorry Kate, but you won't be able to get away. I'm a generous host, so I'll make sure I treat you right. However, I am not afraid to use my powers to keep our deal from being upheld. Now why don't I show you to your room."

Zombozo pulls Kate, still hovering, deep into the seemingly never ending tent. Kate silently struggles against the magical grip pulling her along, to no avail. As they move through the tent, a clown, completely identical to Zombozo, walks past without even pausing to look at Kate or say anything.

"What was that?" Kate questions.

"That, my dear, was a clown slave. They are people who gave up their humanity in order to become closer to their god through the process of clownification. Effectively, they give up their physical body and their mind melts away, completely consumed by a desire to serve. Clown slaves are linked to mind and exist only to worship me and obey my commands."

"That's... psychotic" she whispers.

"Oh no Kate, those who undergo clownification want it. I do not force it onto anyone, only those who desire it." They eventually come to a door with Kate's name on it. "But enough of that, welcome to your home for the next month." he announces.

Zombozo opens the door, setting Kate down in a large, empty room. "This room is attuned to your desires. It will create and have whatever you want, although there are limitations. The room cannot create people and various other things, but it will provide an enjoyable stay nonetheless. Now I will likely see you around, but you will come to my room on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as outlined in our deal."

With that, Zombozo left the room, leaving Kate alone in her room. Kate, knowing escape was impossible, reaches out and starts to feel the room bend to her whims. The room transforms into a replica of her room back home, filling her with feelings of nostalgia and homesickness. Kate decides to try and push the boundaries of her room in order to divert her focus from her situation.

She reaches her hand out in front of her, extending the walls and creating a large TV. Kate transforms her room into a much more luxurious version of her room at home, trying to maximize her comfort. Kate remained within her own suite, with the door unable to be opened, for the next day, until Tuesday rolled around.

Kate was quite afraid for the afternoon, knowing that she was to spend the night with Zombozo. She moved through the day anxious, and when the clock hit seven she felt her body start to move on its own. Her hands remove all the clothes off of her body, leaving her naked and exposed. Her hand grips around the once locked doorknob, twisting it open, and she watches her body move through the doorway. Despite her futile efforts to resist, Kate felt herself dragged by her own legs through the maze of hallways in the circus tent. Eventually, she comes to a large door and feels a dark power emanating from it.

Just as she arrives at the door, it swings open on its own, revealing Zombozo in the middle of the room. "Well hello Kate. Are you excited for our first night together?" Zombozo coos, but Kate finds herself unable to respond or resist. The clown pulls Kate's body to a set of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling in the corner of the room. Her arms lift above her head, the cuffs snapping around her wrists, leaving her body completely on display.

"For tonight, I want to begin by exploring that beautiful body of yours" Zombozo remarks zealously, with a greedy look in his eyes. Zombozo walks over and cups his white hand around the underside of Kate's boob, feeling its shape against his hand. Soon, both of Zombozo's hands are feeling up her chest, caressing and squeezing her breast.

Zombozo then moves his head down slightly and lets his long, black tongue start to move across her boob, before arriving at the nipple. As the clown's tongue plays with Kate's tit, his other hand reaches around and gropes her bare ass. After licking her nipple, Zombozo stuffs his big, black nose right into her cleavage, burying his face deep in her chest. Kate's mind tries to protest the clown stuffing his face in her boobs. As Zombozo violates her body, Kate starts to feel slightly aroused, yet simultaneously ashamed to be feeling that way, trying desperately to resist what was happening to her.

"Enough with your curves, let me take a good look at that pretty face of yours" Zombozo coos as he pulls out of her breast, his hand still cupping her ass. Zombozo takes his other hand and strokes his finger across Kate's face, still bearing a look crossed between anguish, shame, and arousal. The clown licks her face, feeling up her cheek with his massive tongue. Zombozo's hand moves from Kate's face to the back of her neck as he slowly moves his tongue closer and closer to her mouth.

Eventually, Zombozo's tongue reaches Kate's soft lips and begins to push into her mouth. The clown uses his hands, one on Kate's butt and one on the back of her head, to pull her close up against him while he forces his tongue deeper into Kate's throat. Zombozo tongues the inside of her mouth and pushes his tongue against Kate's as his body pressed tightly against hers. After kissing her for a short while, Zombozo slides his hands to Kate's thighs and hoists her up higher.

The clown positions his cock right beneath Kate's exposed vagina and begins to fuck her slowly. Using a combination of gravity and the chains hanging from the ceiling, Kate feels Zombozo push his cock in and out of her over and over. Despite her complete opposition to what is happening, she feels an almost magical force compelling her to enjoy being used by Zombozo. She knows it must be something related to the clown's power, but as she tries to push the compulsion away, a wave of pleasure washes over her.

Eventually, Zombozo climaxes in Kate's tight, warm pussy, filling Kate with ropes and ropes of his cum. She feels the chains disappear from her wrists as she collapses to the floor, panting. Zombozo takes her hand, helping her stand up, and leads her to the bed on the other side of the room. Her body crawls into the bed and she feels Zombozo get in behind her. He spoons her from behind, with his hand cupping her breast and his tongue occasionally licking her neck.

Despite being held by her captor, Kate eventually falls into a deep slumber, potentially through magical assistance. When she awakes, she is surprised by the hand holding her body, almost forgetting she was a prisoner to Zombozo. Shocked, Kate pulls away from his grip and turns to face him.

"Good morning my dear. Now I assume you likely want to go back to your room, but I will see you again on Friday. Goodbye for now" the clown voices as Kate quickly gets out of the bed. Kate moves for the door, and walks back to her room, instinctively being pulled directly back to her chambers.

Kate remains sequestered away in her room, trying to process what is happening to her. Emotions fly through her head as she tries to process the events of the last night, leaving her off balance and fragile. She tries to maintain composure and uses the features of her room to try and help her manage herself.

After some time passes, Friday arrives and Kate readies herself for another visit to Zombozo's room. Just like Tuesday, as soon as the clock hits seven, Kate strips and walks through the circus, straight to her captor. "Hello again Kate" Zombozo welcomes as he leads her to her chains.

Once her hands are locked up, Zombozo takes his block fingers and starts to slide them down Kate's body, nearing closer to her vagina. He lightly strokes her inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her vagina.

Eventually, his fingers slide all the way up to Kate's clitoris, and he starts to lightly rub it with his thumb. As he does so, he sticks two of his fingers inside of her, using one to massage her g spot and using the other to penetrate deep inside her. Zombozo uses his fingers to simultaneously massage her g-spot and her clitoris, filling Kate with waves of pleasure. Soon, juices start to flow down her leg and Kate lets out a little moan, followed by immediate shame at how she is letting herself be violated.

Zombozo then kneels down, and starts lightly licking her thighs, driving Kate wilder than she wanted to admit. He moves his tongue up to her clitoris as moves away his fingers, letting his tongue play with Kate's vagina. She got wetter and wetter as Zombozo tongued her vagina, giving her the best head of her life.

After eating out Kate, Zombozo stood up and released the chains on Kate, letting her fall to her knees. "Now it's your turn" Zombozo teased as he pulled out his thick, veiny cock. "Use that pretty little mouth of yours, Kate" he said as he pushed his cock deep into her throat. He grabs the back of her head and fucks Kate's mouth harder and faster, using her to pleasure himself. Despite Kate's gagging, she was able to take his entire cock and slightly enjoyed being used as a submissive toy by the clown.

After facefucking Kate for what felt like an eternity, Zombozo cums all over Kate's face, covering her in his seed. "That was quite nice. I'm certainly looking forward to Sunday" Zombozo cooed as Kate got up and walked back to her room, cum still on her face.

Once she arrives in her room, Kate cleans herself off and tries to grapple with her feelings. Despite feeling absolutely violated, she can't seem to resist the feeling that she partly enjoys being used by Zombozo, but she tries to suppress those thoughts.

However, when Sunday arrived, Kate finds herself not nearly as afraid as she was when she arrived. She once again went to Zombozo's room and prepared herself for sex, yet she wasn't filled the existential dread of the first night.

Zombozo beckons her across the room, grabbing her butt and forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. However, when Zombozo's tongue met hers, Kate didn't resist, she let herself give in a little. Eventually, Zombozo takes her to the bed and lays her down on it, getting on top of her. He fucks her continuously for an hour, and Kate gives in a little more with every passing minute, moaning with every thrust.

Finally, Zombozo cums and sends Kate off back to her room, but when Kate arrives she doesn't try to forget what happened or give into her sadness, she still feels slightly aroused. She mulls over her feelings for a short while, but eventually she gives into her arousal and begins to masturbate to the thought of being fucked by the clown.

When the weekend passes and Tuesday arrives, Kate feels almost eager to spend the entire night being used by Zombozo. Kate thinks to herself, "It's not like I find him attractive, nor do I like anything about him as a person, he did kidnap me after all, but he just fucks me so good. Better than anyone else." Her thought is cut short by the clock hitting seven. When she arrives at Zombozo's room, naked as always, she doesn't feel herself as bound by magic the first week.

Zombozo stands in front of a small pedestal, arousing Kate. "Hello Kate. Why don't you come over and start sucking on my big, black nose" the clown commands while gesturing to the stand. Despite not being magically controlled, Kate walks onto the stand and kneels on it, her mouth right in front of Zombozo's nose. Willingly, Kate begins to lick and suck on Zombozo's nose, letting her tongue wrap around it.

As Kate sucks on the clown's nose, Zombozo starts groping her boobs with one hand and fingering her vagina with the other. As soon as his hand touches her vagina, she starts to get wetter, hornier than she had ever been before. She relishes the feeling of being submissive to Zombozo, sucking on his nose and letting him grope her body. As he sticks two fingers into her vagina, he uses his other hand, still on Kate's breast, to push her back flat onto the stand.

Zombozo moves his hands to grab Kate's thighs and begins to fuck her once again. After he is done using Kate, he picks her up and leads her to the bed. The clown spoons her like he did one week ago, hand cupping her breast. "You like being subservient to a clown, don't you, my dear?" Zombozo teased, knowing the answer full well. "Y-yes" Kate whimpered, almost unable to believe that she truly did mean it. Almost.

When Kate returned to her room, she began to contemplate her thoughts. It wasn't just that Zombozo was good in bed, she genuinely found him attractive. Using her room, she created a sculpture bearing his spitting image to assess what she was feeling. As she stared at the clown, she couldn't help her attraction to the statue.

Kate purveyed his features with lust: his massive feet, his blocky hands, and most of all, his big, black nose, she was enamored. Zombozo was as hot, if not hotter, than any human man she had ever seen, yet Kate could not understand why. Despite this, her attraction became as instinctive as it had been with any other guy in the past by the time Friday came around.

When she went to Zombozo, it was less him exploring her and more her giving into the clown. As soon as Kate entered Zombozo's room she was on her knees sucking on his feet. Zombozo played with her breasts, fingered her, fucked her, and made her worship his cock, and the whole time Kate was in a state of continuous arousal. When the night was over, Kate dejectedly walked back to her room, wanting more time with the clown.

On Sunday, Kate came up with an idea to get more time serving the clown, feeling almost addicted to Zombozo. After being fucked and used by Zombozo, she got up to leave, but before she left, she turned and asked Zombozo a question.

"Can you send one of your clown slaves into my room to fuck me?" She pleaded.

"Of course, my dear."

"Thank you Zombozo."

As Kate left Zombozo's room, a clown slave followed her all the way back to her room. Once they entered, the clown slave grabbed her and started to have his way with her body, with Kate loving every second of it. As the clown slave fucked her, she thought of Zombozo's generosity. He let her have this beautiful room and immediately let her be used 24/7 by a clown slave. He was truly generous. Kate continued to contemplate these feelings as she was fucked, used, and spooned by the clown slave.

When Tuesday arrived, Kate could not be more excited. The chance to spend time with Zombozo excited her greatly. She eagerly went to his room as soon as she was able to do so, practically running to the clown. When she arrived at his chamber, she threw herself by his feet, ready to serve his commands. By the time Zombozo finished fucking her and grabbed her for bed Kate started to wonder if she was in love.

By Thursday, that wondering turned to dedication: Kate was in love with Zombozo. With every consecutive visit to his chambers, her feelings intensified, and by the final week, Kate was more than just in love. Every single thought, every dream, every action Kate had with Zombozo in mind. Zombozo had completely overtaken her mind. She wanted nothing more than to exist for Zombozo, and to serve him. The greatest pleasure in life was obedience to Zombozo, a perfect being, her Clown God.

And so the final day of her visit to the circus arrived. Zombozo came to her room and led her out to the central entranceway of the circus.

"Well Kate, this is it. Now I will send you back home, memories wiped clean, and with one wish. So my dear, what is that you desire?" Zombozo asked.

"My one wish is to stay here and serve you for eternity" Kate gasped out.

"Well then Kate, there will be a few conditions I must outline to ensure you truly want this. You will never leave this circus again, unless I specifically allow you to do so. You will refer to me as Master and nothing else. Your mind will be consumed, so every thought you ever have will be for me. You will exist only to obey my commands, and will have no worth outside of being my object. Your feelings will be disregarded and you will not matter. You will be a slave with no free will and no autonomy. You will exist only for me. I will own you. Is this what you want?"

"Yes more than anything Master. I need to exist only for your perfection. I exist for you Master. Let me stay here forever."

"Then your wish is granted dear. You now belong to me."

And so Kate spent the rest of her days as one of Zombozo's slaves. She wasn't his first and she wouldn't be his last. Ultimately, she made a fine addition to Zombozo's collection.