Clown Hypnotherapy

Story Info
David's hypnotherapist helps him get over some "issues".
1.5k words
3.58
7.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotherapy

My stupid wife suggested I go to this hypnotherapist to work out my smoking. I thought it seemed weird, but she insisted on it. I walk up to the receptionist and ask about my appointment. I enter the room to see a middle aged man sitting on one couch. "Hello David, my name is Adam, please sit down." He says with a smile.

"I'm only here because of my wife and I don't believe in this hypnotherapy shit anyway," I say as I sit down.

"Many don't believe at first, but they all come around." He says as he pulls out a chain. "Now I am going to sway this chain back and forth, but I want you to stare straight forwards at my nose. Do not follow the chain and do not let your gaze falter. No matter what you see, keep staring deeper and deeper directly forward." He begins to sway the chain, so I start looking straight ahead.

As the chain goes past my vision starts to distort and weirdly, Adam starts to fade away. In his place is some weird clown with a black nose. I dismiss these visions and continue to stare ahead of me, my eyes honing in on the vision of a black nose. As I stare deeper into the blackness of the nose, I start to lose consciousness until I fade into complete darkness.

Adams gaunt black smile opens to speak, "David, my true name is Zombozo. You will address me as such and will only refer to me as Adam when speaking with someone outside of me and the receptionist. You will find therapy very helpful and decide to make as many appointments as possible. You will also find that your attraction towards your wife is fading, but will pay it no attention. You will also begin to smoke less and less with every session." Zombozo snaps his fingers and David shoots awake, although David returns to seeing Zombozo as a middle aged man.

"Woah did I just black out, Zombozo?" David questions. "You had quite a good session after I put you under and we made good progress, but I think you will need some more sessions." Zombozo responds. David quickly schedules more appointments, eager to come back, although he does not exactly know why.

David comes in for his next session and sits down across Zombozo. The man puts David under again, just like the last session. Zombozo begins conditioning once again, "From now on you will see me as my true form, a clown. You will have always seen me as a clown, but will subconsciously refer to me as a human when with others, just like with my name. Furthemore, you will find you can trust me more than anyone else, even your wife, and will feel very comfortable around me. Finally, you will find your attraction towards your wife having completely dissipated and you will start to feel aroused at the idea of being submissive towards a man. You will explore these urges in secret and will not tell your wife." Zombozo commands before he snaps his finger and the session ends.

David goes home and becomes obsessed with the idea of being penetrated by a man, and begins having dreams of being intimate with a man. He quickly seeks out another session to work out these feelings, as he trusts Zombozo with them. "Stare directly into my big black nose to be put under" Zombozo coos.

Once David is put into a trance, Zombozo continues programming. "Your desire for men will become more geared towards male clowns. You will find yourself dreaming of being submissive to me, specifically. You will become aroused at the thought of me and disgusted by your wife, as well as women in general."

Zombozo hands David a chain locket and a file of papers before continuing. "Place this necklace around the neck of your wife and then ask for a divorce and for her to leave immediately. Make sure to have her sign the documents before she leaves. Finally, you will find that you trust me physically and do not have problems being incredibly close to me." Zombozo ends the session.

As soon as David arrived home after his session, he pulled out the steel chain locket Zombozo had given him. "Hi honey, how was your session?" his wife asks. He ignores her question and walks right up to her, clasping the locket around her neck.

As soon as the necklace lands onto her shoulders, her eyes glaze over and her shoulders go slack. "I want to get a divorce and I want you to leave my house immediately after you sign these papers" David said dispassionately as he pulled out divorce papers. His wife, still blank faced, signatured the required lines and then walked out of the house, never to be seen by David again.

David returned with his wife being removed from his life and having masturbated multiple times to dreams of being fucked by Zombozo. When he went in for his next session instead of sitting on the couch opposite Zombozo, he sat right on Zombozo's lap. He noticed a camera in the corner and asked "Why's there a camera in the room Zombozo?" Zombozo dismissed him saying it was nothing before putting him under.

Zombozo then bent David over and began to fuck him. David moaned as the clown started to push his cock into his ass, not fully ready for.

After Zombozo finished fucking David, he started up his programming again. "You will watch this tape and find it the most erotic thing you have ever seen, but will not remember or wonder why you are in it."

He says as he hands David the tape from the camera before continuing the programming, "You will masturbate to this tape daily and find me the most arousing thing in your life. You will find your desire to be submissive to me growing to uncontrollable levels, and will attempt to escalate our relationship. You will want to spend as much time with me as possible, and obeying my commands will make you feel good, more so than anything else in your life." As Zombozo removes David from the trance, David looks deeply into Zombozo's eyes before he leaves.

Every night that David is home, he watches the tape on repeat, his eyes never leaving the screen. He masturbates over and over and plays with his ass, so he can be ready in case Zombozo ever wants him. He books his next therapy session as soon as possible, eager to submit to the clown.

At his next session, David once again sits on Zombozo's lap, relishing the contact. Zombozo runs a finger across David's face before sending him into a trance. "David, your desire to obey me shall begin to consume your thoughts. You will want to obey more than anything else and would be willing to give your entire life to me. You will see me as a master and a god, and will want to dedicate your existence to obedience as soon as you can." Zombozo pulls him out of his trance.

"Hey I was wondering if we could continue this session at a more private location? Like your house maybe?" David asks needily. "Yes I think that would be beneficial" Zombozo responds before taking David to his home.

David and Zombozo come up to the latters home, a large circus tent. As they enter the tent, David gets on his knees and looks up to Zombozo and starts to beg, "I can't stop myself anymore. I want to give myself to you. I want to use my life to serve you. I want to be pounded by you and be used by you. I want to obey your every command. I want to worship you as my master and my god. I love you and I need you."

Zombozo pats David on the head before opening his black lips, "Good boy. You will serve me as you desire. You will obey my every command. From now on you will call me Master. You belong to me. You are my toy to use. Now worship me."

Zombozo pulls out his cock and forces it into his new slave's mouth. David eagerly sucks on his god's cock, deepthroating his master. He kisses, licks, and sucks on his masters cock until cum fills his mouth and covers his face. Zombozo then takes his foot and steps on David's face, smothering him. David licks and sniffs his masters foot, letting himself be completely submissive to his god. Zombozo then grabs David, turns him around, and bends him over.

He starts to fuck David in his asshole, using him as his personal toy. After he cums in his slave he orders David to get back on his knees. "Welcome to your new life my good little slave. This is how you will spend all your days from now on, my toy."