All Comments on 'Club 35 Seventh Visit'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Coincidently, I only came across 'Visits 1-6' yesterday. Quite engrossing. You might want to watch the use of 'led/lead', 'slid/slide'. A final 'read-through' is great for eliminating minor errors.

youpperyoupperalmost 4 years ago
Very sexy reading

Very enjoyable reading. Jennifer being naked in her apartment and entertaining all the other occupants, as a complete submissive, is so cool. Hope for more from this kinky writer.

youpperyoupperalmost 4 years ago
Fun being submissive

I know how Jennifer feels. Being submissive is even better when I am also buck naked. I approve of this sexy story. Gabriella

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed so much

Really like the series. Like that Robin is getting involved. Don't get too many female dommes for her. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun series

I am really enjoying this series and will read your other works.

I find this to be quite a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Conflicted

Overall it’s a very erotic story but this new development with the neighbours has me worried. Actually it’s pretty ironic that I’m enjoying the story because humiliation would not have the same effect on me as it does to the protagonist. If that kind of treatment was directed at me would it would be a non erotic nightmare, nauseating and terrifying such a massive turn off. The emphasis on ‘ass to mouth’ is something else that I find really disgusting too, fair enough for those who do enjoy everything anal it’s just not for me. There’s a difference between dominating and being wilfully nasty and cruel. Above and beyond anything else I’m not judging her desires and by extension anyone else who shares the same kinks.

I’m concerned that they (neighbours) don’t have a clue what they’re doing, there are barely any safeguards in place, she’s opened herself up to blackmail and that would turn me off this story all together.

Thanks for sharing, your hard work is appreciated.

Tess (UK)

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

As a Dom I enjoyed the story so far, but playing with the neighbours is not realistic.

If she likes to be a sub why didn't she have a Dom who would dictate her a daily behaviour, like always be without underwear, get daily tasks accomplished, hair removal by electrolysis io waxing, etc Being publicly exposed as a CEO of a company is totally unrealistic and have me confllicted about the following chapters To follow. Also reaching subspace as often and quickly as Jennifer is not realistic either. But so far a gold reed.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 2 years ago

Thank you for the absorbing, indeed riveting and eritic series. I become mentally immersed in each chapter.

I feel the same about this one as the last two who commented. In fact I nearly didn't continue after the start, and left it for a couple of days. Club 35, with all its extreme BDSM content, never ceases to respect the principle of SSC, and to conduct everything in a "safe space", a special place where some of the realities of normal life can be suspended.

In the club the unbelievable becomes credible, maintaining the fragile thread that enables suspension of disbelief. in the outside world

On the other hand, I found it very exciting, introducing tensions and and fears that crank up the reader impact.

Yes, I am conflicted as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Club Series Info