Club 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in her mouth had the largest cock and Jennifer struggled to fit it in her mouth, succeeding in getting just past the head. The two men in her pussy and ass had established a rhythm and Jennifer felt another orgasm build as she enjoyed the feeling of fullness. The man in her mouth was trying to push more of his cock down Jennifer's throat. He did manage another inch or two before Jennifer began to gag. He pulled back allowing Jennifer to regain her breath. She took him back in her mouth and sucked and licked until he began to cum. He withdrew and pumping his cock he shot into Jennifer's open mouth. Some of his cum hit Jennifer in her face. What went into her mouth, she swallowed.

The two men fucking Jennifer were deep in her pussy and ass. She ground her hips into the man beneath her, trying to coax an orgasm. The man in her ass was pounding away and he grabbed her hips for leverage. But it was the man in pussy who came first. He lifted his hips as he came and Jennifer, even with the cock in her ass, ground her hips into his groin and she could feel his cum as her orgasm overtook her.

Jennifer collapsed on top of the man. The man in her ass began to withdraw and then slowly push his cock back in. He had his cock deep in her and Jennifer didn't think he could go deeper. He withdrew and pushed back in. Jennifer was pushing her ass back as the man beneath her withdrew his cock. Jennifer was groaning as the cock in her ass again pushed in deep. That did it. The man came in her ass and Jennifer was covered in sweat. It was difficult for Jennifer to move as the two men got up and left. Catherine was now next to Jennifer gently rubbing her back and occasionally running her fingertips over Jennifer's ass.

"Get on your knees and put your ass up."

Jennifer saw the large dildo fastened to a harness around Catherine's waist. Even though she was sore and had cum more times in the club than she had in years, Jennifer rolled on her side and up on to her knees. She lowered her head and, without being told, spread her legs far apart inviting Catherine to take her.

Catherine looked at the Jennifer's gaping asshole and pussy and decided she would take Jennifer in her pussy. She slid the dildo in and was all the way inside her in two thrusts; the cum still in Jennifer's pussy and Jennifer's own wetness provided all the lube needed. Catherine grabbed Jennifer's hips and began to pump her fake cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer was panting and groaning as yet another cum overtook Jennifer. Catherine withdrew.

She rolled over and pulled Catherine on top of her. "Thank you," was all she said. Catherine leaned down and kissed Jennifer.

"I still would eat your pussy if you wanted," Jennifer said. "And blow Mark."

Catherine laughed. "Well, what a nice offer. You can't blow Mark. He's on duty and not allowed. Besides, he's watching out for you. But, if you really want to do me..."

Catherine sat up and took off her harness and threw her leg over Jennifer's shoulders. She moved her pussy forward and covered Jennifer's mouth. "I should tell you that I haven't just been with you, tonight. So, make sure you clean the cum out of my pussy."

Jennifer had begun to lick her employee before she had heard what Catherine said. She ran her tongue over Catherine's clit and pushed her tongue as far into Catherine as she could. She tasted the cum that some unknown man had deposited in Catherine. She kept licking as Catherine ground her hips into Jennifer's face. Rubbing her pussy over Jennifer's mouth, Catherine began to cum. Jennifer could taste her juices and redoubled her efforts. Catherine yelled as her orgasm took over every nerve of her body. Jennifer slowed her oral attack on Catherine's pussy to a few flicks of her tongue over her clit.

Mark was now standing next to the two woman as Catherine lifted herself off of Jennifer. The two helped Jennifer to stand. "Are you done?" Mark asked. Jennifer nodded. "I have a robe for you, if you want."

Jennifer didn't answer right away. "Can you be naked in the bar area?"

Mark said, "You can be naked anywhere in Club 35."

"Let's get a drink. I think I would like to stay nude for a bit longer."

Over a glass of wine, the three talked. Catherine asked Jennifer if the experience was what she thought it would be. Jennifer said that it was more than what she thought or wanted it to be. Mark wanted to know if Jennifer would do it again.

"My membership is good for eleven more mouths. Who knows? But, I will say this. We never speak about this at work. Agreed?"

Both answered, "Agreed."