Club Latex Ch. 14

Story Info
A Plan, and a Fresh Development.
2.5k words
4.86
3.6k
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sated, at least temporarily, Alice and I returned to the caravan. We'd discussed the mystery or our latex origins, and had settled on a plan. My favorite sort, actually--basically, we'd do nothing but carry on and keep playing.

Back at the camp, we found May to be pretty relaxed herself, curled up against the snoozing Sable's belly. The girl was coated with sweat, cum and mud ... but Alice just pointed to the corner of own mouth and winked.

Grinning, May scrubbed the excess horse seed off her face with the back of her hand. "Thanks! Looks like you and the Empress have come to an accord," she grandly told her cousin, making no effort to pretend she didn't know what our meeting was about.

"We humor Molly. Even if she isn't our maker, it should smooth things along," said Alice.

"Just between us, of course," I added. Then I patted Sable's nose and whispered in his ear, "That includes you," before swinging aboard and rubbing my notch comfortably along the creature's spine.

Ignoring my comments (and my unsuccessful-as-ever attempt to raise an eyebrow at them), the two girls just grinned. Then Alice said, "We'll catch up to you."

Given that their snatches were leaking--the one straight-up girl juice, the other pony cream--it was obvious how they would pass their time before they hiked up to the Latex Lodge. I just hoped they would stop by the pond for a rinse cycle on the way.

By this time it was late morning. I needed to think and, now that I was astride Sable with my pussy grinding against his backbone, my thoughts included Alice's theory that he was actually a Latex Girl. The weather was fine, so I decided to ride back by way of Big Tit hill. Once at the viewpoint I slid off my mount and walked around to remove the creature's halter. "Sweetie--what is two plus three?"

Sable snorted, seemingly in derision, and tamped the ground with a forefoot five times.

"Okay. Now: one for yes, two for no--are you happy here?"

One deliberate stomp.

"Do you remember being a girl?"

One tap with the left forefoot, and then two with the right.

"Oh. Um, you mean you only remember some stuff?"

One tap.

"Did you like fucking me, this morning? And all those other times?"

Technically, this was two questions at once, but Sable's solid YES stomp seemed to adequately answer both. A girl once upon a time, perhaps, but he'd been cheerfully male for years.

"And would you care to fuck me now?"

Without waiting for an answer, I turned to lay face-down on a moss-covered rock. I grunted when the stallion thrust his yard deep into my pussy, and held tight to my hard bed while he began to pound in and out. As seemed only fair, he rode me for some time before, as always, my cunt muscles began to milk their prize... and, as always, he began to pump a heroic load into my belly. After, when I'd sorted myself out, I turned to face Sable. With both hands resting on my swollen middle, I asked, "Shall we go back to your stable?"

Another solitary stomp, and so I left the halter where I'd dropped it, and clambered on board his back ... where my tenderized snatch proceeded to leak several pints of the Latex Steed's jizz.

"Take it slow, though."

>< >< ><

Having reached the stable (and still in no rush), I gave Sable a caress on his backside and turned him out into the field where Fran was grazing. I watched them play rudely for a while, and then had a look about for the resident cat-girl.

"I saw her in the milking shed," Lewis informed me, when asked.

"Thanks. By the way, did you know Sable is an early model Latex Girl?"

There was only the slightest pause, before Lewis lied, "Of course!"

"Of course, a horse," I muttered, and wandered over to visit the cows. I found Selina in Blossom's lap, eyes closed, suckling one of her upper teats.

The cow-girl gave me a bright smile and, hefting her other breast, said, "There's room here, if you like."

"Why yes, thank you. Just a taste." I sat along Blossom's free side and leaned in. At first I lapped tentatively, but soon I was sucking the sweet, warm cow-juice down my throat, while kneading my host's shockingly realistic fur thoughtfully.

After this enjoyable and relaxing lunch--and then a delightful rough-and- tumble with Selena--I felt much better about things. Sure, stuff seemed to be spinning out of control: Al or Molly or somebody was manipulating everyone. But I was enjoying it. Alice had persuaded me that the best approach was to simply carry on, and with that objective in mind I finally strode up to the Latex Lodge.

Alice had been right, I thought. You CAN walk on rough ground with high-heeled feet.

By the time I reached the lodge, I realized it wasn't quite that simple. We were supposed to entertain this mystery Aloysius--AKA Molly--and if possible to steer her away from any grim repercussions. These were both tall orders. Still, she seemed to like variety, which we provided in spades. And as for negative impacts ... it's true we didn't ask to be transformed, but at least she'd engineered us to be content (to put it mildly) with our lots--to the point where we had eager volunteers.

As I went up the stairs to discretely look in on Molly, I wondered if she'd steered us to Lewis' ranch. Ginnie and Dave lived nearby--was she trying to conveniently get us all in one place? I decided that once I'd had a glimpse at 'Probably Al', I'd ask our new neighbors whether they wanted to join us here, or at least board their insatiable Balloon Girl charges with us. On that note, I set to hunting down Molly.

This too was more challenging than you might imagine--the afternoon orgy was well underway. Today over half of my subjects seemed to be trying to form a tongue-to-pussy centipede around the near end of room ... again. So far they'd only come close (cum close?) when a Dom was in charge. Not me, not today. Looking over the chaos, it was easy to spot Molly, who was on top of a table bonking Swallow with her permanently fused dildo thingie. I was pleased to actually be able to identify one of the no-frills Subs at a distance--the girl's ecstatic screams were quite distinctive.

At any rate, I figured Molly should be just as engrossed as I was, for now; so I peeked into the throne room, intending to discuss developments with my closest advisors: Pril, Emile and my assistant/pet/throne/fuck-buddy Clyde. My one-time roommate and my beefy chamberlain were absent, but my former pet was there, engaged in a boob-squashing sixty-nine with Tina. More exactly, they were probing their tongues deep INSIDE each other's horse-cocks. This warranted further attention, so I stuck around to watch, and to grope (and taste) any exposed naughty bits--which were basically all the bits, including mine.

Eventually, temporarily satiated, I went back through the still writhing hall to the pool end and saw Charlotte--'the Harlot' as Al had named her--who was standing, arms raised, under the warm waterfall. Several subs were holding her tightly to keep her from floating away (and doubtlessly to cop some feels). I could also see that she had the wang-dog stuffed inside her pussy.

She, like the others (and the steady flow of volunteers and returning converts), had been quickly assimilated. It occurred to me that Ginnie and Dave could be anywhere on the property ... and then, just beyond Charlotte and the waterfall, I spotted Alice and May, already back from their meadow. They were sharing a loveseat and eating cherries ... having first lodged the fruit deep into their cunnies, they then used their long tongues to extract the tasty things from one another.

I nearly joined in, but decided to first complete my quest for the two humans, figuring they had to be nearby. I reckoned they'd be with Dorothy, whose flotation ring was an easily-seen bright orange (although most of her inflated top half had more of a 'tan-from-a-bottle' shade). Even so, I couldn't find her floating among the frolicking throng.

Then I turned around to scan the rest of the room, and discovered her almost behind me, parked on a nearby tabletop. Arlene was using one hand to probe the half-girl's oddly-sited sex and the other to stroke her own sentient cock. She had also found a double-ended dildo from one of our toy boxes, which was lodged deeply into each of their cock-pouch mouths.

And there, on a settee behind them, was Ginnie having a languid fuck astride Dave. She wore a cheesy grin (full stop, of course). Both Dave and Dorothy were dripping wet, and I was reasonably certain he had only just worn her--and boinked her--in the pool. I was just about to join them, when Emile showed up.

"Mistress! I have been searching for you!" He'd come over all Jeevesy again. "This morning, Destiny fell and put a length of rebar through her chest." Whoa--no cushioning the blow, here. She was one of our original phallus-enhanced Subs.

"Oh my Gods!"

"She was pinned on her back with three feet of steel sticking in the air. I could see no better solution than calling for firemen, on the premise that they and their paramedics might be, ah, more manageable ..." --which would still have been a clusterfuck-- "... but then Carla and her sister Raven simply lifted her free. There was no blood, and the holes sealed over while we watched. It was quite amazing!"

This was totally an understatement.

By this time, Dave and Ginnie had come over to see what was up. So did Arlene, who now had her cock lodged inside Dorothy. It occurred to me that I'd seen Arlene wear her friend around her waist the day before, too--she was serving as the pool-toy girl's legs.

"I do not suggest that you are indestructible," Emile told me, "but you are remarkably resilient. I suspect the same principle applies to everyone this Aloysius has transmogrified. Possibly this also includes the partial latex conversions--like yourself, Miss May. Certainly none of you has endured so much as a common cold. Nor have any of you have become pregnant, so there is that."

There was the usual slight delay while those present processed Emile's speech. Then either Lark or Swallow (to judge by her accent) spoke up: "Well, I'll be damned!"

Possibly so, I thought, what with Al claiming to be a wicked wizard.

"Oooh," said Alice to May. She held up what looked like a shrimp fork and asked, "Okay if I stab you to see if it's true?"

"Fuck off," laughed May. Then she added, "Well... we should probably find out. Maybe a little poke, in my shoulder."

"We'll lay in some band-aids first," Alice said, "just in case. And I'll start by poking you where your latex suit was absorbed."

"My ass, right. Only we'll flip a coin to see who stabs who."

To me, Emile quietly continued, "For the record, there was a large contingent who wished to call for firemen, regardless. Perhaps I should order a selection of costumes?"

I was about to say no, but if a girl who had been forged into a latex-skinned fetish creature wanted to put on a nurses uniform and fuck a stiffy-equipped version of same, whose cock would be projecting from her fireman-style, suspender equipped trousers... yum! So, yeah, why should I care? Nor had it escaped me that Al liked to mix things up. "Absolutely! Lay in some colorful makeup, too."

At that point I heard a great groan from the LGs at the other end of the hall ... the centipede project had failed. I thought, well, screw it. We must be providing a good show for Molly, or whoever. I would go and sort out the human chain--it should be possible this side of glue or stitches. My meeting with Ginnie and Dave would keep until the next morning.

>< >< ><

Apparently Ginnie and Dave managed to get some sleep thanks to Emile inviting them to join Trixie and himself down in the old farmhouse. The top floor had housed many of the LGs while their new digs were being built, and so it was mostly strewn with mattresses. There were usually a few Subs snuggling in corners, but it was understood that the place was for those who were still human to get some sleep.

I heard later that the two couples took the opportunity to get to know one another better first ... quite thoroughly, in the event. It wasn't until they woke the next morning, in something of a tangle, that they discovered--with some amusement--that both pairs were also siblings.

But by the time they arrived to meet with me, it was with Alice, May and Charlotte, and more news.

"Remember I told you I have a sex shop? Naughty Giselle's Boutique," said Ginnie. "I've got a girl running the place--she's training to be the next Giselle. Anyhow, I just got an e-mail from her." I wondered where she'd hidden her phone until now, but didn't ask. She began to read the message:

"

Weird, right? > "

That got my attention.

" < It just said SAMPLES & was addressed to you, C/O the shop. Didn't know how long it would stay cold, so opened it & put the 4 display boxes into fridge. They're labeled COCK SLEEVES! The toon pixs on the lids show smurf-blue rubber torsos with big boobs & pointy-eared heads -- & dicks stuffed up thru 'em from pussies to mouths. Hah! They look to be about 1 ft tall, which makes the cocks in the pix impossibly huge. > "

There was a brief silence, and then Ginnie said, "If it's alright with you, I'd like her to bring them here today. That's the quickest way, and it'll give her a chance to see what the difference is between 'impossible' and 'improbable'."

"Ginnie is right," Alice said. "These four girls must be our newest cousins--latex shelled, but hollow inside. After a transformation like that, they're gonna need some serious debriefing. I doubt they'll be able to communicate."

"Not at first," Charlotte agreed. "But have New Giselle pick up some more of these on her way." She took off what looked like a cheap-assed little radio hanging from a lanyard around her neck, and passed it--and her voice--to Ginnie.

I was confused. "Don't those com-device thingies have to have some special software, or something?"

"Nah. Unless you can type up a storm, you'd need seriously fancy gear so you could jiggle a joystick or at least twitch your cheek like Stephen Hawking. This is just a water-proof beach speaker--I'm sorta talking through it with my brain." She tapped her air-filled head and added, "Which is also AWOL. In other words, it's magic. I'd had a hunch this might work ... something this Al would throw in. He might be wicked, but he has a sense of humor."