Club Latex Ch. 15

Story Info
More transformations.
3.1k words
4.8
5.8k
1
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 15 -- MORE TRANSFORMATIONS

New Giselle arrived at the ranch early that afternoon.

Ginnie had given her the directions, telling her to watch for the nearly hidden CL Wellness Center gate. She'd also explained that 'CL' stood for Club Latex... and warned her that this title seriously understated the level of kinky fetish activity at the site. Having failed to mention the transformative magic involved, she made sure to walk down the long driveway to greet her employee.

Even with the instructions, Giselle would have missed the entrance but for being flagged down by a naked woman flapping a shirt. Alarmed, she backed up and pulled in, to find her boss replacing a gauzy blouse that almost covered her bum. And behind Ginnie, she spotted two more women--these in full latex regalia. While no stranger to kink, she found herself making some effort to nonchalantly smile and nod their way. "You weren't joking, were you?"

Ginnie looked over her shoulder to the Sub gatekeepers standing in the shade. It was not immediately apparent that their rubber coating was a permanent feature. She grinned and hopped into the little convertible, which had an insulated shipping box lashed onto the trunk rack. "Huh. You ain't seen nothin', yet."

"Evidently not," said Giselle, noting her employer's exposed pussy.

"So here's the thing," Ginnie began, as she waved to the receding Subs. "I know it sounds crazy, but I can assure you that almost everyone you see here has been turned into a latex, um, creature. You'll soon see for yourself. And we think these cock-sleeves you've brought are basically the same: living, or at least sentient, things that were until recently human."

"You know you're not wearing pants, right?"

"Yes. I'm not crazy... just don't freak out when you meet this crew."

They rode in silence until they pulled into the space in front of the farmhouse. Ginnie and Mistress Lori had agreed the old-timey kitchen there would be a good place to ease these newest converts into their new reality; it was Dave and Emile who came out to lug the insulated box inside.

"Hi, Dave," said Giselle, choosing to ignore the fact that both men were starkers. It seemed to be the local dress code.

"Hey, Jiz." (Dave had used this nickname to tease Ginny, the previous sex shop 'Giselle', and saw no reason to stop now.)

The four of them went inside, where the rest of the group was waiting. Alice and May--apart from being nude--appeared normal. The other two, not so much. Jiz stopped up short and goggled, finally beginning to grasp what Ginnie had been telling her. Mistress Lori could conceivably been wearing a serious, movie-class costume... however Charlotte she could see through.

Once the crate was on the table, Ginnie made introductions all round (Charlotte of course answering with the same type of little speaker as Jiz had just bought). Then she dug out the first of the four inner boxes, labelled:

Finest COCK SLEEVE!

Tight, Warm & Self Massaging

Put your JunK in Either End...

Or All The Way THRU!

The detailed, if lurid, painting on the lid looked very much like the images on the Balloon Girl boxes. It showed a blue rubber torso and head, the latter tipped back to accommodate the glans of a disembodied penis thrust from bottom to top. The detail lavished on its face suggested that the girl inside the box would be recognizable... dick-stretched mouth notwithstanding.

They quickly opened the lid, to find the thing lying inert in its packing; although only about a foot long (as labeled) it certainly looked like it was modeled after someone in particular. Also, there was a name--IVY--inked on its belly like it was a kinky care bear.

Charlotte knew what to do. "Ivy's still cold. Dave, put her on--that should bring her around. She's probably horny as fuck. Ginnie, come up beside Dave with a new speaker, for later. All the rest of us stand back out of her line of sight until she cums... the panic should ease off after that."

It was to Dave's credit that he managed to get it up, what with the unfortunate Ivy's thousand yard stare, and the gurgling sounds coming from Jiz. Ginnie helped him out by sucking his half-masted member to hardness. "Lubrication," she said, once she'd released his rod.

He took back the initiative by gently lifting the girl from her container and easing himself a few inches into her pussy. Between his warm grip and his warmer dick, she abruptly activated, swinging her head from side to side.

"Like this," Charlotte told him, and took hold of Ivy's waist to thrust her up and down his shaft from tip to grip. With a respectable eight inches, his knob could be seen, when at full thrust, to be stretching her at the base of her neck.

The doll then began to shudder and shake, while her head now violently nodded.

"Holy fuck! She's seriously working me over in... AHH..." Whereupon his sperm launched from Ivy's mouth. It was fairly clear that her orgasm continued for several minutes after he was spent.

Ginnie leaned forward and kissed the now sticky top of her head. "I'm pleased to meet you, Ivy. You're among friends, now. The guy who's inside you just now is my brother Dave. My other lover, Charlotte, is just beside us."

Charlotte flashed Ginnie a grateful smile, and then rotated Ivy on her perch so they could see each other better. "Hi, Ivy! You and me have something in common." It didn't seem helpful to explain that what they had most in common was being--technically--dead. Rather, she opened her mouth to display the impossibility of her saying: "See? I use my thoughts to talk through this speaker." She held it up by its lanyard, between them. "Try it--you just need to focus on this thing."

There was no response, at first. Then they heard a different voice from the little speaker: "Testing... testing... one... two... Hey! It works! Sooo... why is everyone calling me Ivy?"

"Umm, 'cause its tattooed on your belly," said Dave. "What's your name, then?"

"Irene. Oh, but Al called me Ivy--he said 'Irene' was too long to fit." She turned her head back and forth to see the crowd in the room. "I guess I am Ivy, now. And you aren't giants, are you?"

"Sorry, no," said Dave. "Whoa. I can feel you grinding on my cock--I'm starting to get hard again, already. Are you ready for another round?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

This time, both parties lasted much longer. While Dave took a firm grip and hammered away, Ginnie turned to Mistress Lori and said, "There are three more to go--we need more dicks. I mean..."

"Already on it. I sent May to round up Matrix and Vik," --these being minions who were about the only other humans onsite equipped with penises-- "also Clyde and Ms Lewis, for once they've been, um, broken in."

Clyde was the first to arrive, and took over the knackered Dave's duties by the simple expedient of pulling Ivy free and sliding her straight onto her waiting horse-yard. Jiz, who had almost recovered from her shock, stared with what looked a bit like envy as the stretchy rubber cock-sleeve was pulled down about two feet down the throbbing staff.

"That should keep you coming," Charlotte said to Ivy. "You alright like that?"

The response was a drawn out giggle, which everyone took to be a yes.

>< >< ><

May hadn't actually had to go far to find the backup cocksters. Stepping through to the parlor, she'd been unsurprised to see Clyde and Trixie, who were carnally devoted to their master and brother, respectively. And Trixie--being party to the plan--had realized Emile and Dave would need the support of several minion boys, and had sent a Sub to fetch them. They were standing by the window, mildly put out because they had instructions not to shag anyone until they were called upon.

Ms Lewis was also there with her new nubile assistant and ratter, Selina--along with Ducky, who'd helpfully told them something was going down. Finally, there had been the two demonesses, who'd spotted the action around the farmhouse from above, and were guarding the door to keep out the rest of the gathering (and rogering) crowd.

So, after a quickie with Clyde (who couldn't be fucked out), May led her back to replace Dave. If the Mistress noticed her ex-slave had been pre-lubed, she didn't comment. But Lori, May and Alice were the only other LGs in the room, and two of them hadn't had an orgasm in far too long. They were totally not prepared to watch three more revivals.

Lori and Alice slipped out first--no doubt to have a private 'meeting'. Shortly afterward May, having observed Jiz's near hysteria (and the girl's fascination with Clyde's equipment), quietly led her out the same way, through the pantry to the back door.

"That was a bit much, wasn't it?"

"I don't... I mean, Ginnie never told me any of this, before today. How long...?"

"She told me she's known Charlotte for years. But then she--Charlotte, that is, plus a lot of the Latex Girls--were transformed maybe six months ago. And there have been variations on the theme turning up here ever since. Let's go over to the stables... It's usually quieter over there."

That last was true enough. But the stable was where most of the stallion-enhanced LGs hung around (so to speak), and she reasoned that if she demonstrated her own newly-acquired abilities with one of them, Jiz might consider signing up for her own transition.

Once clear of the farm house, Jiz calmed a little, although now she was muttering a bit randomly. May only really caught the word 'magic'.

"You sound parched. Let's round up some hot milk." She altered course slightly to lead them into the dimly lit barn. "Hello, this place! Blossom?"

"Over here, in my stall!"

While it was a bigger than the average stall, Blossom's quarters were basically the same as the rest, with wood slats and a box of straw for a bed. But it was also her refuge, whenever there was a break between milking the cows and servicing Rosco the bull. She was sitting in an old recliner that had been modified to let her udder rest on a cushion at a lower level than her butt, and to let her tail hang free behind.

She was, by Jiz's previously held notions, something of a monster--what with the mostly-cow bottom and her big boobed top. But the scene was relaxingly warm and domestic.

Blossom put down her book and opened her arms wide. "Your timing is perfect! I was just thinking I should get in a milking before I go back to work. Come and sit!"

There were stools on each side of the recliner, and May promptly sat on one. "Great!" she said, and reached over to swing a fat teat to her mouth. Suckling noisily, she winked at Jiz as the smiling Blossom held out her other tit to her new guest.

"Um... I'm Giselle. Pleased to meet you, Blossom." Suddenly, she couldn't wait to get a share of the creamy stuff. After a first polite squirt into her mouth, she added, "Oh my God but that's good!" And then she then settled in, massaging the huge fleshy breast as she strove to suck it dry.

Neither girl noticed when Blossom closed her arms around them, gathering them in to feed. "Yes," she murmured. "It feels wonderful."

>< >< ><

As May had supposed, Alice and Mistress Lori had found a quiet place to talk and fuck (not necessarily in that order). What she didn't know was that they were in the nearby hay barn, in a stall of their own. Tucked away in a back corner, it held a mounting frame, which had been modified for the comfort of anyone keen to be taken from behind by one of the stallions.

Alice had stopped at Midnight's stall and led the eager horse to where the shiny black Empress (who never had to call dibs) was already on her toes waiting, supported by handgrips and--soon--by the horse cock lodged deep inside her.

"Well, that was interesting," Alice said, after a few minutes, referring to the breaking in of the cock-sleeves... although the same summary could describe the heroic penetration she'd just witnessed.

"No sign of... Molly," the Empress gasped.

"And yet she's been here, around the ranch, when those girls were transformed--as far as we know." April gave her nominal boss a deep kiss, with enough tongue to taste a bit of Midnight's pre-come.

When she finally broke off, Mistress Lori managed one word: "Still... "

"Yeah. We don't really know any more than we did, except Al is still active."

"Uhhhuuu..."

Taking this to be agreement, Alice crawled underneath the rutting pair and licked around the base of Midnight's shaft; and then focused on Lori's stretched lips. After a break to nibble the base of the LG horse's shaft, she returned to focus on her Mistress' prominent clitoris.

"Holy FUCgggglll..." A surge of cum through Lori cut her off mid-scream.

Alice smiled. Nailed 'er, she thought, as she eased her grip on Midnight's scrotum... although, to be fair, it was Midnight that had done the nailing.

>< >< ><

After May and Jiz had dozed for half an hour or so, Blossom gave them both a gentle shake. "Time to wake up, sleepyheads. You'll either have to start draining the rest of me," --here she tilted her chair back just enough to make her udder levitate between the girls-- "or let me get up."

May wiped her milky chin and grinned. "Just a little for the road, then!" With that she stripped the nearest of the freshly presented teats; but when she leaned in to drink, all four let go with a hard spray.

"Yikes! I'm so sorry," said Jiz. "What can we do?"

But May, who'd seen this before, knew the answer. She pulled two pails from behind Blossom's chair, put them down to catch at least some of the premium milk, and then crouched in to seriously drink what more she could.

"It's my fault," the cowgirl told Jiz, with a rueful smile. "I waited too long to wake

you. Drink up, like May. The stuff in the buckets will just go to the pigs."

Jiz widened her eyes at that, as she braved the soaking flow to latch on to a teat.

"They're just pets, actually," admitted Blossom. "I couldn't think what else to do with the spillage."

Giselle couldn't last for long. Leaning back in defeat, she was surprised to see May still drinking from the teat clamped in her mouth, her eyes blissfully closed. The girl's belly was now bulging. What Jiz still didn't know was that May was a sort of stealth Latex Girl; and even May wasn't sure how she could get by, dining mostly on breast milk and cum--although often by the quart.

It was clear that Blossom was committed to a full drain-down, and May was determined to help her out. So Jiz pulled off her sodden blouse and snuggled back beside the cowgirl, resting her head on the pillowy (and still drizzly) boob she'd snoozed against earlier.

Blossom again wrapped her arms around the girls, crooning softly as her mother had once done (although in truth she was the same age as the pair she'd been contentedly nursing). When her accidental milking was finished, she again roused the now blissed-out Jiz, and used a finger to break May's seal to her now depleted teat.

Giselle gave her host a big side-hug... and then rubbed the creature's belly in the zone between tits and udder. "Bumpy in there... hey, you're pregnant! Cool!"

Blossom grinned. "Rosco must have knocked me up not long after I got here."

"Great!" While sincere, May's mind was racing--Alice's theory about LGs not getting pregnant had just gone up the spout. 'Whatever', she decided. Grinning back, she patted her own milk-swollen belly, and then launched them into a three-way round of celebratory smooches.

Soon, eager to get on with her duties, Blossom stood and stretched, before dropping into a comfortable four-legged stance. "The girls aren't going to milk themselves," she said.

Stepping over, May scratched the cowgirl's backside in a companionable sort of way. "We'll clean up here, and take the milk pails over to the sty," she said. "Thanks again for lunch!" And then, lifting Blossom's tail aside, she added, "you still good with this?"

"Yes, please!"

Given the thumbs up, May thrust her other arm deep into the cowgirl's sizable pussy.

"Oooh! Lovely! You know you're always welcome here. You too, Giselle. Mmm... and you're always welcome in there, too! When you flex your hand open like that, you always seem to get the bits Rosco misses!"

Jiz, now on Blossom's other side, had no idea what to do for the trembling creature; so settled on rubbing her now swinging udder.

"Yes... that's nice... yes... gonna... ahhhh!" Unlike most all of the other LGs, Blossom was content with one orgasm--for now. "See you soon," she said, hopefully, before lumbering off for her chores.

May took charge of the cleanup, by simply hosing down the two of them and then the end of the stall where they'd dined (like all the other stalls, it was sloped to drain into scuppers along the center aisle).

Jiz, now totally mellow, picked up her blouse from beside the recliner. Both items had been sprayed, but were most thoroughly stained. She glanced up at May--or rather at her ass and pussy, given the girl was leaning over to pick up a pail. From that point of view, it was apparent that said pussy was slightly agape... and nearly as large as Blossom's.

Realizing that her first thought had been to insert her arm into May, she shrugged. 'When in Rome...' she thought, and instead pulled off her soiled and wet skirt. After only a moment's hesitation she removed her lace panties as well and, picking up the other pail, followed the enhanced girl.

At the barn door, she dumped all her clothes in a trash bin.

"Nice panties," observed May.

"I run a sex boutique," Jiz pointed out.

"No bra?"

Jiz arched her back to present her gorgeous, if petite, breasts. "Nah. I'm proud of my wee boobies."

"Damn straight. We'll take the milk over there," --May pointed at a small shed nearby-- "and then find Tina. I think you'll like her."