Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back at the dance floor, I saw that Linda and her guy had moved away from the group. Linda was sandwiched between a slender woman who looked to be Indian and her guy. Linda was grinding on the guy, and the woman looked like she was cupping Linda's tits under her dress. When they turned, Linda had her hands on the woman's boobs.

Every time the girls came back to the table, they were more flushed, their nipples were harder, and they smelled more like pussies ready to be fucked. Eventually I heard Kim say to Linda, "I've got to get out of here or I'm going to do something I regret." A whispered conversation with DeeDee ensued and soon after we were paying our tab and saying goodbye to the guys.

They'd apparently rethought their rules, because they spent quite a bit of time kissing the guys goodbye while giving them hand jobs through their pants. The guys didn't seem to mind the visible cum stains, although I heard them preparing to leave as we made our way to the door. DeeDee's guy was the one who was commando, so his pants were soaked. I saw DeeDee surreptitiously sniff the wet streak in her hand before sneaking out her tongue to taste it. She gave a little shiver and hurried to catch up to the other girls.

As soon as we settled in the Uber, Kim moaned, "That was torture! Now I need cock sooo bad!"

DeeDee said, "I know what you mean! I got off a couple of times grinding with Liam, but it wasn't enough!"

Linda said, "I was getting hot just watching those guys playing with your nipples all night. Wil was too shy to do more than give my tits a little squeeze and rub."

I said, "If you're really feeling left out, I'd be happy to maul your tits for a while."

That got me a scowl.

I could tell that the girls had consumed more alcohol than they probably should have when Kim said, "When I go out clubbing with Dewey, he's happy to let other guys grope and grind me because he knows my pussy will be sopping when I get home. He loves licking my creamy pussy. He'll eat me 'til I'm almost comatose, then pound my cunt until he explodes."

DeeDee said, "Greg grinds his cock over my wet pussy and ass. I usually cum when he slaps my clit or my asshole with his cock."

Linda said, "You really like having your ass played with, don't you?"

DeeDee said, "Grind it, rub it, lick it, fuck it. It's all good."

Linda said, "I don't let Bob near my ass," and DeeDee responded softly, "Poor Bob."

Kim asked Linda, "So what do you and Bob do when you come home all hot and bothered?"

Linda hemmed and hawed before answering quietly, "Bob punishes me for being a horny slut."

DeeDee and Kim both said, "What!?"

Linda said, "He punishes me. Sometimes he spanks me. Sometimes he slaps my tits. Sometimes he spanks my pussy."

DeeDee said, "You kinky fucker! I never would have guessed. Does he use his hand, or something else?"

Linda blushed again and said, "Sometimes his hand. Sometimes a hairbrush or a wooden spoon. Recently we bought a small leather paddle and a riding crop."

"He knows where my threshold is for good pain and bad pain, and he never does anything that leaves bruises. Sometimes I'll be a little tender the next day, but he tries to avoid even that."

Kim said, "Good pain and bad pain?"

Linda said, "You like having your nipples pinched and played with. How hard can Dewey squeeze your nipple before you say stop? How hard can he twist it? How far can he pull it? How hard can he bite it? It's the same with spanking."

DeeDee said, "Now you've got me imagining having my nipples pulled and my pussy spanked. That's not making me less horny."

I said with a smirk, "I thought only guys could get blue balls."

Kim said matter-of-factly, "No, girls get it too."

I said, "Well why don't you just do what guys do. Cue up some hot porn and work one out."

DeeDee asked, "Does that really do it for you?"

I had to answer honestly, "No, not really. It takes the edge off, but it doesn't make you stop wishing for a hot pussy or a warm mouth on your cock."

Linda said, "That's the same problem we have."

I said, "You could take care of each other. I'd be happy to supervise. Would that be cheating?"

Linda gave a momentary look of consideration before Kim and DeeDee both shot me daggers and Kim said, "In your dreams, pervert."

DeeDee looked at me and asked, "So could we say that receiving oral sex isn't cheating? After all, no penetration is involved."

Kim and Linda followed her gaze and said, "You may be right," as all three of them studied me.

It took me a moment to comprehend what they were suggesting. When the light came on, I started to say, "Now wait a minute," but Kim ignored me, asking, "So what would the rules be?"

Linda asked, "What about finger fucking? I like to have my G-spot rubbed while I'm being eaten."

Kim and DeeDee said, "That sounds fair," and DeeDee followed up with, "So does that include getting your ass fingered?"

Kim and Linda looked taken aback by that. Kim said, "You really are into ass play."

DeeDee said, "I love it. My asshole is really sensitive, and it feels like it's connected to my clit. You should try it. She hiked up her dress and twisted to show us her whole cute little ass, then licked her fingers and started rubbing and probing her hole, making little sounds of pleasure as she did.

Not one to pass on a new experience, Kim rolled over so she was kneeling on the seat, slid her pants down to her knees and gave it a try. She gasped and said, "Oh! I like that."

Not wanting to be left out, Linda pulled her dress up and put her feet up on the backs of the front seats. Looking back, I could see her open wet pussy as she reached down to her winking asshole to circle it with a wet finger and lightly probe it. She got a dreamy look on her face and said, "Oh yeah. I'll be adding this to my self-care routine."

The driver had an idea of what was going on and adjusted his mirror. I told him, "Pull over for a minute. Best not to be driving distracted."

DeeDee worked one finger in to the second knuckle, fucking it in and out and wiggling it around, and the other girls copied her. With three pussies fully exposed and their heightened arousal from playing with their asses, the car soon smelled like a brothel.

Finally I said, "Ladies, the driver and I are enjoying your show, but we're holding him up. Sit down and make yourselves decent please."

In truth we were only a couple of blocks from Linda's house where we'd all met up. I got on the app to give the driver a five-star rating and a decent tip as he pulled up in front, then we were out and waiting for Linda to find her key.

When we got inside, DeeDee said, "So about the rules; do we still have to do it in front of the group?"

Lynda said, "Why? Are you shy? I personally think the principal is the same. And I'm not averse to watching a live sex show starring you guys. Afterall, we have seen each other naked before."

That last sentence had my imagination running in overdrive.

Kim said, "Starring in a live action sex show sounds kind of hot too."

DeeDee sneered, "I would have bet you'd say something like that, slut."

Kim stuck out her tongue at DeeDee for a second, then smiled and wiggled it lewdly before pulling it back into her mouth.

At that point I had to speak up. "Assuming I agree your husbands would be okay with me munching your boxes, why would I do it? You guys would get off and I'd go home with a worse case of blue balls. That doesn't sound like a winning proposition to me."

Kim said, "He's right. What can we do for him that wouldn't be cheating?"

Linda said, "Blow jobs are out. We said no penetration and I'd want him to penetrate me as deep as he can," as she stared at my crotch with a leering smile on her face.

DeeDee jumped in, "I'll let you oil up my ass and hot dog me until you come all over my back."

Kim said, "I see where you're going. In that case, I'll let you oil up my tits and titty fuck me until you paint me with your cum."

Lynda thought for a minute and asked, "Sucking his cock would be cheating. What about sucking and licking his balls? What about licking and nibbling his shaft while I give him a hand job. I'd let him cum on my face."

Kim and DeeDee agreed that was not cheating.

I said, "That all sounds like a lot of fun, but I might not be able to get it up three times. What about that?"

They whispered together for a minute, then Linda said, "We'll give you an IOU for anyone who doesn't repay you tonight, but when you collect you can't touch us. We'll show you our tits, and you can jack off on us. Tits and faces are fair game. Since we'll be making you service yourself, the IOU will be good for two jackoff sessions."

I said, "Okay, but one more condition. If we're going to do this, we're all going to get naked right away."

Lynda and DeeDee didn't hesitate and shed their dresses in a matter of seconds. It took Kim some time to shimmy out of her tights, so she was a bit behind. I'd just managed to kick off my boots and shed my sport coat before they were standing in front of me, arm-in-arm in a pose that gave me a good view of their wet pussies. Interestingly, DeeDee and Linda were smooth, while Kim, who's usually the trendy one, had a full bush.

I said, "I suppose it would be a bad idea to take a picture, but Kim said, "Take several. We'd be flattered to know you're jacking off looking at us. And we trust you not to share them." They posed as a group and individually, encouraging me to get closeups of their tits, pussies and asses including one of all three lying on the couch with their legs in the air as they grabbed their ass cheeks to give me a spectacular view of their pussies and assholes. I made a mental note to put those in a secure folder on my phone.

As I put my phone away and pulled off my T-shirt, I had three sets of hands working to relieve me of my pants and underwear. As they pulled my pants down over my hips, DeeDee stopped the other girls from reaching for my underwear.

She said, "I was wondering what this was going to look like," as she ran her hand over the pouch of my thong, stroking me through the barely-there fabric.

I was already half hard, and her touch had me on the way to a full-blown erection. It didn't help when she dabbed my slit to collect the drop of precum forming there and licked it off her finger. Then she planted a kiss right where the drop had been. The other girls followed suit, and my cock was straining against the surprisingly strong cloth.

DeeDee made a show out of holding my cock, pulling the thong free, and lifting my erection as if she were putting it on display. Which I guess she was.

When I was naked, they said turnabout is fair play and insisted on taking pictures of me. DeeDee even made me pose kneeling on the couch and spreading my ass with my hard cock and balls hanging down in plain sight. Kim joked that she was going to sell that one to a gay porn site.

The girls played rock-paper-scissors to decide who got to go first and DeeDee won. I asked her if there was anything special she liked and she said, "No, not really."

I said, "Okay, but feel free to guide me as we go along."

Linda brought out a blanket and laid it on the floor, placed a bottle of baby oil on an end table, and put a stack of towels within reach. She laid one of the towels under her ass on the sofa, and Kim followed suit.

DeeDee started to lay down, but I stopped her and said, "Tell me if you've ever done this before."

Linda lived in an old building with high ceilings, so I wanted to try something I'd only done once before, outdoors. I squatted down in front of DeeDee and put my arms between her legs, reaching up from behind to hold her waist. Then I stood up, lifting her so her pussy was at mouth level.

As her feet left the floor, she gave a squeal of surprise and grabbed onto my head. She was resting on my biceps, and with my hands supporting her back I could hold her and move her easily. The way she was straddling my arms had the added benefit of forcing her to spread her ass and pussy wide open. Once she felt secure, she relaxed her grip and I got started.

Knowing she likes ass play, the first thing I did was lift her up and plant a kiss right on her asshole. That got me a moaned, "Oh, yeah!" so I followed it up with a thorough ass licking. She actually shuddered with a mini-orgasm after a minute or two of having my tongue swirling in and around her cute little pucker.

I switched to swiping her pussy over my tongue by moving her whole body up and down. That got more appreciative moans from her and some sounds of admiration from Kim and Linda.

I knew that what I was doing was just playing with her and that she'd never have a serious orgasm like that, so I knelt and laid her on the blanket without breaking contact between her pussy and my mouth. As soon as she had some leverage, she arched her hips up to my mouth and grabbed my head. I let her steer me between her cunt hole and her clit, with some detours to suck on her prominent pussy lips.

I could feel she was approaching a big orgasm when she steered me down to her asshole, triggering a shivering little mini-orgasm. She let me slowly move back up to her clit, and as she was on the verge, she moved me to her ass again. She edged herself like that four times before she ground her cunt into my face and had a shrieking, writhing orgasm. I sucked and licked her clit frantically as she struggled to push me off until she finally said out loud, "Enough! Enough!"

I sat back on my knees and stroked her body as she caught her breath and let the aftershocks pass. Finally, she grabbed my hand and pulled herself up to give me a deep, warm kiss and whisper, "Thank you. Your turn now."

DeeDee reached for the bottle of baby oil and Linda handed it to her. She lifted my cock and drizzled oil over it, then spent a good bit of time making sure my cock and balls, and even my asshole, were completely coated. Then she handed me the bottle and said, "Your turn."

I followed her example and took my time making sure she was liberally coated. When my fingers grazed her asshole, she gave her ass a little shake to prolong the contact, so I made sure to rub lots of oil on her little star. She pushed back on my finger at one point, taking it in past the first knuckle. Linda and Kim made little, "Oooh!" sounds, so I made sure the inside of her ass was lubed as far as I could reach, eventually getting three fingers into her pucker. That triggered another small orgasm.

Kim finally said, "We're waiting for our turns. Let's move this along."

DeeDee knelt with her head on the floor and her legs angled to spread her ass wide, then she reached back and pulled it open wider. I know she would have loved for me to sink my cock into her ass, and I was dying to do it, but instead I slapped her hole as hard as I could with my cock, causing some appreciative whimpers. When I finally slotted my cock into her crack, I varied the angle so I could feel my head bump over her opening, dipping in slightly with each pass.

I was also able to drag my balls across her pussy lips. When she felt that, she was able to angle her pelvis so I was sliding my cock over her pussy. She shifted her grip to cause her pussy to gape slightly. I teased her opening and slapped her cunt hole and clit with my cock before going back to sliding over her slick lips.

When I felt the cum boiling up in my balls, I spread her ass with one hand and concentrated on rubbing my cock head over her asshole, occasionally giving it a hard slap. Finally, I came with a shout.

I'd been trying to cum on her asshole, and the involuntary spasm of my hips caused my cock head to momentarily plunge into her outer sphincter. She tried to back onto my cock, but I pulled out quickly, causing the first blast to arc onto the small of her back. I aimed the rest just above the crack of her ass and watched it slowly drip down.

The trail of cum had just reached her pussy when I wiped the last drips on her ass cheeks. All three women exclaimed when I laid down behind DeeDee and swirled my tongue in her pussy before following the trail back to its source. DeeDee moaned again when I made sure there was no stray cum in her asshole. I slurped up the puddle of cum on her butt and licked up the trail that went up her spine.

When she felt me sit up straight, DeeDee turned and looked at me and I showed her and the other women the cum in my mouth. Before I could swallow it, DeeDee kissed me again, swirling her tongue in my mouth to share the cum. We made a show of swapping cum before we both swallowed a small mouthful while looking at Linda and Kim.

DeeDee then rose and spread one of towels on the sofa between Linda and Kim before slumping between them, a sated pile of flesh.

Linda looked at me and said, "You eat cum? I don't know any guy who does that."

I explained, "When Rachel and I first got together we were living in a barracks that only had common heads. There was no sink or shower in our rooms. If we slept in one another's rooms and got caught, we could have gotten written up for it. If we had sex during the times when coed visitation was allowed, we knew it would get people talking if we were running to the head looking like we'd just been fucking. Rachel's solution was to lick each other clean. I was a little squeamish at first, but it turned out to be fun, and it's kind of a kinky thrill doing something that's a little taboo."

Kim said, "Just the thought of a guy licking out my cummy pussy makes me wet. Well, wetter. I like a kinky thrill every now and then."

Linda said sarcastically in her cute southern drawl, "Well bless your heart. We'd never have guessed."

Kim was up next. She got down on her hands and knees and said, "You've got a long tongue, so I'd like to feel you ream out my cunt hole. I love having my pussy lips sucked on, and after watching you lick DeeDee's ass, I'm excited to see what that feels like."

I said, "You don't want me to spend a lot of time on your clit?"

She said, "Not 'til the end. It gets too sensitive. If your mouth gets tired, I like two fingers in my cunt and a thumb rubbing around my clit."

I knelt behind her, but I hesitated to start. Something about the position she'd chosen seemed off to me, so I had to ask, "Are you really comfortable like that? Your body is all tense and you don't sound comfortable. Wouldn't you rather lie on your back and relax?"

She started to say something else about her sensitive clit, but then she gave a little sob and said, "You're going to find out soon enough, so I guess I can't really hide it." She was nearly in tears when she went on to say, "Most of the guys I've been with think my pussy is ugly."

I looked at DeeDee and Linda in shock, and they looked back at me with the same expression. Then I asked her, "Why did they say it's ugly?"

She sobbed, "My pussy lips hang down a lot, and when I get excited they turn dark red. They also say my pussy juice is almost as thick as a guy's cum. And the worst thing is my clit. When I get excited it swells up like a little dick. One guy measured it. It's almost three quarters of an inch long."

Linda asked her, "Is that why you won't go get waxed with us? You want to hide your pussy?"

Kim just nodded, looking miserable with tears in her eyes.

Linda and DeeDee got down on the floor next to her and embraced her in a hug between them. Linda rubbed her back and DeeDee stroked her hair as they whispered to her about how beautiful she was and how only a jerk would critique a woman's pussy. Eventually she sat up and hugged them back.

I had to ask the obvious question, knowing it might set off another crying fit, "What does Dewey think about it?"

"He says he likes it and thinks it's hot. He wants me to get rid of my bush. But I've had other guys say they were okay with it just to sleep with me, but behind my back they told their friends I was a freak."