Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda asked, "Would you feel okay letting us see? You know we love you and we'll tell you the truth."

Kim gave another little sob, but nodded bravely and lay back on the blanket, spreading her legs. She reached down and parted her pussy hair, but we still couldn't see much. Linda ended up getting a comb and neatly combing Kim's pubes away from her slit. We saw a slightly larger than normal clit and pussy lips, but they didn't appear monstrous or out of the ordinary, which we told Kim.

Kim said, "I told you, they turn ugly when I get hot."

I nudged Linda aside and laid down next to her saying, "I'd suggest letting me lick your pussy to get you hot, but you don't seem very receptive right now. So how about this instead," and I leaned in to kiss her.

I started out just puckering up and planting kisses on her mouth and face. She started responding and put her hand on my head, trying to pull me into a deeper kiss. I kept planting random kisses but added occasional licks and nibbles to her lips. At the same time, I ran my hands over her body, softly tickling and teasing her.

When she'd had enough teasing, she pulled me forcefully to her mouth and plunged her tongue past my lips. As I licked and sucked her tongue, I played with her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers and pulling them out into a taut cone. As she got more into our kissing, I ran my hand over her stomach and down to run my fingers through her pubic hair, teasing her with the lightest brushes over her sex. When she started reaching for my cock, I broke our kiss and said, "I think she's ready."

Linda, DeeDee and I all sat up and looked at Kim's pussy. Linda ran her comb through the tangles I'd made in her pubic hair and when she was done, DeeDee gasped and said, "It's gorgeous. It looks like a beautiful orchid!"

Linda muttered under her breath, "I'd eat that!" She obviously didn't intend for anyone to hear that because when I reacted in surprise, she got wide eyed and gave me a pleading look. I just smiled and winked.

I leaned down and kissed Kim on the cheek before saying, "I can't wait to get close to your beautiful pussy. Are you ready?"

She studied my face for a moment as if trying to decide whether I was being sincere. I must have passed muster because she gave me another deep, soulful kiss and said, "Yes. I can't wait."

As I lay down between Kim's legs, I could see she had a flush of excitement and her breathing had changed. There was a rich, earthy smell coming from her pussy, and her nipples were dark red nubs that begged to be nibbled on.

As I moved closer, I could see her girl cum coating her pussy lips and pooling at the bottom of her opening. Unlike other girls I'd gone down on, it had a milky tinge to it, and despite the size of the puddle, it wasn't running down towards her ass.

I dipped my tongue in and scooped it up before making a show out of swirling it around my mouth and showing it to the ladies. When I swallowed it, I said, "I love the way it coats my tongue. It's so much fun to play with. And it tastes great!"

I playfully scooped another drop up with my finger and extended it towards DeeDee and Linda saying, "Wanna try it?"

Linda started to lean forward, but DeeDee looked shocked and shrank back. That made Linda hesitate, and then they looked at one another. I was about to lick my own finger when Linda gave a shrug and grabbed my hand, sucking my finger into her mouth and swirling her tongue around to lick it clean. I scooped up a second drop and offered it to DeeDee who very hesitantly followed Linda's example.

Linda said, "It feels like licking warm honey off a spoon, and it's got a sexy, sweet taste." DeeDee's review was basically, "It does taste nice."

I went back to licking Kim, spending a lot of time sucking her thick pussy lips into my mouth and running my tongue over them. Kim's cunt flowed continuously, so I was treated to a lot of her sweet juices. I was able to run my tongue between her clit and hood, giving her clit a little stimulation but not as much as she wanted. I nibbled and sucked on her hood as she squirmed and pulled my hair, humping her pussy into my face hard enough to bruise my lip.

Before I went to work on her clit, I grabbed her thighs, lifting and spreading them until her ass was off the ground and spread wide open. Sliding down, I said, "Didn't this slut say she wanted her ass licked?"

Not waiting for an answer, I swirled my tongue around her pucker, giving it a thick coating of saliva. Then I blew on it, causing her hole to twitch and her ass to tighten. Diving in, I plastered my mouth to her hole, sucking on it as I forced my tongue through her ass ring.

Up until then Kim had been mostly quiet, groaning softly and giving me an occasional moan of encouragement. When I attacked her ass, she let out a growl and said, "Oh, fuck yes! Oh yeah, eat my ass. Oh! Why haven't I done this before! Shove that tongue up my dirty hole!"

She kept up a steady stream of dirty talk as I reamed her hole with my tongue, using her hands to spread her ass wide. I licked her hole until spit was dripping down her ass and reamed it with my tongue until I felt her trying to open her ass for me. She was actively trying to get my tongue deeper into her ass. Between licks I started talking dirty to her.

"You love my tongue deep in your ass."

"You want to be a complete ass slut now."

"You want me to finger fuck your ass."

"You wonder how good a big cock will feel in your ass."

"You crave a fat cock reaming your dirty little hole."

She panted and said, "Yes, yes," to all the dirty suggestions I made. When I finally did move back up to her clit, I licked two fingers to get them slick with spit and shoved them into her ass. She jumped, then started humping her ass on my fingers. She begged me, "Finger fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Make me cum from ass fucking."

By then her clit was like an erect cock, standing tall with a bright purple tip. I took it in my mouth as if I were going to give her a blow job, circling it with my tongue and bobbing up and down its length.

Kim's voice went up two octaves as she shrieked, "Oh my god! Don't stop. Fuck me! Lick me!"

She was reaching between her thighs to hold her legs up and spread her ass for me. Taking a break from fighting her thrashing hips I said, "Look at this horny slut, spreading her ass and pussy so everyone can worship her beautiful fat cunt lips and gorgeous big clit. You're a nasty slut," and I lightly spanked her pussy a couple of times before sucking her clit back into my mouth.

She started bucking her hips as if trying to fuck my mouth with her clit. She was saying, "Yes, I'm a slut. Suck my slutty clitty. Lick up all my hot sticky cum."

That sent her over the edge. Her legs went straight out to the sides and her ass clamped down on my fingers. She let out a mewling whine as I sucked and licked her clit even harder. Her whole body was tense and quivering and she was saying over and over, "Too much. No more," but she continued to submit to my tongue lashing. Finally, her body spasmed twice, her legs dropped, and she was crawling away from me backwards.

My fingers were still in her ass. I fucked them in and out a couple of times causing her to cry out, "Ahh, ahh," before her hole expelled my digits.

Kim ended up sitting back against an easy chair, glassy eyed and out of breath. I sat next to her with my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek saying, "Prettiest pussy ever." I added, "Kiss me and see how delicious you are," as I pulled her into another deep kiss.

After a minute, Kim shook her head and looked at me with a smile, saying, "I think I owe you a tit fuck now. Are you ready?"

DeeDee looked at my hard, dripping cock and said, "He certainly looks ready," and added wistfully, "If only we could put that to better use" as she probed her own pussy with her finger.

Kim got on her knees and said, "I like feeling a guy slam into my tits. How about it?"

As I stood and positioned myself in front of her, Kim liberally coated her tits with baby oil as well as my cock. She lifted her tits, separating them to make a cozy little slot for my cock. Straddling her body, I cocked my hips and slid my cock between her tits, and she squeezed them tight around me. She winked and said, "Fuck me hard, stud."

At seven inches, my cock isn't small, but the head was barely visible above her glorious tits. Kim slid her tits up and down my cock once, and then I started pumping. At first, I was hesitant to pump too hard, but Kim reminded me, "I told you to slam my tits. Make me feel it," so I began pounding her cleavage.

As I slammed her tits, a couple of inches of my cock popped through. Kim looked down and opened her mouth, positioning it so she could suck and lick my head for a moment on each stroke. I was already on a short fuse, and after a minute of that I was grunting, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

When I came, the first blast went into her open mouth. Kim licked her lips and happily swallowed. The next blast painted her face, and the rest coated her tits.

When I was done cumming, Kim let go of her tits and took hold of my cock and balls, pulling my cock head into her mouth to lick it clean of the last few drops.

As I bent to start licking the cum off her face and tits, I met Linda who was lifting and separating her friend's tits and hunting for the cock cream dripping between them. DeeDee, not wanting to be left out, joined the cleanup party, scooping cum into Kim's mouth and her own, but she wouldn't lick Kim.

When Kim was clean, she and DeeDee moved back to the couch and Linda eagerly laid down and spread her legs. She said, "I like long, slow licks. Bob normally swipes from my pussy hole to my clit, but I want you to lick all the way to my asshole. When I tell you I'm ready to cum, you need to finger fuck me. Be warned, I squirt a lot. And I can cum a lot of times."

I asked, "Is it okay if I try to catch your squirt? I've never been with a squirter, but I've fantasized about having a woman squirt in my mouth."

Linda said, "It comes out kind of random, so you'll probably just get soaked, but it'd be hot to squirt in your mouth."

Before I started, I whispered to Linda, "I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to cum on you tonight. But imagine I just finished fucking you, dumping a week's worth of cum in your pussy. Now I'm eating you out to clean that up. Imagine Lori and I are dating, and she's been watching us. When we're done, she's going to sit on your face to make you pay for fucking her boyfriend."

Linda got wide-eyed and whispered back, "How did you know?"

I whispered back, "Later."

With Linda, it was a long, slow ride. She was relaxed, with her eyes closed, taking slow, deep breaths, stroking my hair with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. Occasionally she'd let out a contented sigh. She has this cute Georgia accent that for some reason sends thrills through me when she says something like, "Oh yeah, darlin'. Just like that."

In contrast to DeeDee and Kim, Linda has small delicate pussy lips that are hard to nibble. She was good about nudging me in the right direction and I soon found that she liked to feel my tongue sliding through her folds and down her slit, only stopping to attack her clit every now and then.

When I dipped my head down to see if she wanted her ass licked like the other two, she casually grabbed her knees and pulled them back to expose her pale pink pucker. It was only when I sucked and tongue fucked her hole that she tensed and growled, "Fuck yeah darlin'! Make love to my li'l hole!" She even took my finger and licked it herself before whispering, "Put that in my ass, darlin'."

I glanced over at Kim and DeeDee and they were slowly playing with their own tits and pussies in time with my licking. They seemed mesmerized by the slow, sinuous undulations of Linda's hips as she rocked to meet my tongue.

All too soon, her hips became more urgent and her grip on my head tightened. Her gentle whispers became urgent commands, "Lick that pussy. Suck that clit. Make me cum, lover. Make mama's pussy cum so hard."

When her hips began thrusting urgently, seemingly of their own accord, she tapped me on the head and said, "Now! Now!"

I rose to my knees and thrust two, then three fingers into her cunt, feeling for her G-spot as she'd instructed me. I alternated sucking her clit and finger fucking her until her back arched and a fountain of fluid coated my face. A good bit went in my mouth, and it was hot and tangy sweet. I'd seen where it came from, and I clamped my mouth over that spot the next time her body clenched. I was only able to catch a fraction of the flow, but I eagerly swallowed that and lapped up what fell back onto her smooth skin.

In all she squirted five times before she slumped to the floor. My chest and her legs were dripping, despite my efforts to swallow as much of her squirt as I could. She pushed me back between her legs, urging me back to the slow, sensuous rhythm we'd started with, and over the next few minutes she had several small orgasms that were accompanied by the sexiest groans I'd ever heard.

When she finally sat up and kissed me, Kim said, "You've got the sexiest voice when you're getting laid. You'd have made a fortune back in the days of phone sex hotlines."

By then it was late. DeeDee stood and pulled on her dress as we rose to our feet. Linda gave Kim a hug and kiss, and the sight of their naked tits rubbing together got a twitch out of my tired cock. DeeDee gave each of the other girls a lingering, but closed mouth, kiss. She grabbed my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist before giving me a long kiss with a lot of tongue. Her dress rode up, allowing her still-damp pussy to press against my pubic bone. She ground her clit against me as we kissed, leaving more or her wetness dripping over my cock and balls.

As she let herself down onto the floor, Kim, with her blouse still unbuttoned, pressed her tits against my chest and kneaded my naked ass, her fingers pushed deep into my crack, as she gave me an equally warm kiss. Then she left, pulling her blouse closed as she went.

As the door closed behind Kim, Linda pointed to my crotch and said, "It looks like you do have one more round in you."

I realized that DeeDee and Kim had made me hard again. Before I could reply, Linda pressed herself against me and ground her pussy against my cock. I looked at her questioningly and she said, "There's not going to be any penetration, and as far as the other girls will know, you've still got two IOU's coming."

Linda pushed me down on the floor and straddled me, sliding her pussy over my cock. Her hips moved over me in the same achingly slow rhythm she'd shown while I was licking her pussy. She fucked my mouth with her tongue, and I mauled her tits while her soaking wet pussy slit massaged my cock.

When she sensed I was about to cum, she slid up and fed me her tits. She continued to rock slowly and I felt the head of my cock bumping into her pussy. She gradually moved back until my cock head was solidly bumping the mouth of her pussy. It felt as if she were kissing my cock head with her cunt.

She kept me on edge like that for quite a while, alternately grinding on me and bumping my cock with her pussy. Precum was streaming from my cock, pooling on my stomach and coating her pussy. At one point she moved back a little to far and I felt my cock head completely enveloped in her pussy. It took all I had to resist pulling her down until my shaft was completely buried in her hot cunt and cumming in her right then.

We both looked at each other and gave a little moan before she lifted up, but first she gave her pussy a little twist around my cock than caused a louder groan from me.

Linda actually came before I did. When I told her I was about to cum, she rolled onto the floor saying, "Cum on my pussy darlin'. I like the idea of you lickin' cum from my cunt." She spread her inflamed pussy so it was gaping open and urged me to fill her hole with cum.

I filled her cunt with a surprising amount of cum, considering I hadn't even thought I could get it up a third time. Linda made me take a picture before she let me clean her up. As I licked her pussy clean, we shared my cum and I ate her to one more orgasm.

We cuddled for a bit afterwards and I said, "I was crying inside with the need to push up into you."

She said, "I was half hoping you would, and half worried about what would happen if you did. Don't think I didn't consider dropping onto your cock."

I gave Linda a sharp slap on her tit and said, "If you had, I'd have had to punish you for being a dirty slut."

Linda made a sexy purring sound and said, "Now you're really being a cock tease," before she gave me another kiss.

Linda put her hand on my face and looked into my eyes as she said In a more serious tone of voice, "If you really want to make love to me, when you and Rachel broke up, Bob told me I could have a hall pass if I ever wanted to take care of your for a night."

Looking back at her, I said, "That's tempting, but I'd want to talk together, the three of us, before we did something like that. I love both of you and wouldn't want to do anything that might come between us. I'd also want to make a proper night of it. And if I stayed tonight, Kim and DeeDee would know."

Changing the subject, I said, "You asked me how I knew you like girls. I've seen you checking out hot women before. Just tonight you were eyeing up Lori and Jill."

"On the way home, you complained about Wil not being assertive enough on the dance floor, but you were getting some action. I saw you and that with that slim, dark-haired woman with the see-through blouse. You danced with her a lot, and her hands were under your dress pretty much the whole time. Or you were playing with her tits. It was hot when you lifted her tits and pinched her nipples."

"Also, you know I heard your comment about wanting to eat Kim's pussy. You were also the only one who didn't look offended when I suggested the three of you play with each other, and you seemed eager to taste Kim's cum when I offered it to you."

Linda said, "Okay. Busted. I do like to play with girls. I've never been in love with a woman or wanted to date one, but sex with women is great. Bob knows about it and encourages me to find playmates. I've got a permanent hall pass for women."

I got up then, dressed and left, getting one more kiss on the way out the door from a naked Linda that sent tingles to my tired cock.

The next day, my date with Lori ended up back at her apartment. That's when I discovered that Jill is Lori's roommate. We said a brief hello as we walked in before Lori led me to her bedroom. We made out on her bed for a while before she stood up and peeled off the sundress she was wearing to reveal a see through bra and panty set with crotchless panties. She kicked off her sandals as she climbed back in bed and set to work relieving me of my pants while I distracted her by tracing her nipples through the soft fabric.

Once she had me naked, she said, "You were bragging about picking me up and dropping me on your cock. Show me how that works."

I grabbed her by the waist and rolled out of bed, taking her with me. When I was on my feet, she was suspended with her feet two feet off the ground. I held her at arm's length for a moment before bringing her to my body so her tits were rubbing my chest and I could feel the wetness of her pussy against my abs.

I lifted her a bit to bring each of her tits to my mouth, then lowered her until my cock was bumping between her legs. She got me aimed in the right direction and I slowly lowered her until her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my cock. She hooked her legs around me and wrapped her arms around my neck, while I grabbed her ass with my fingertips brushing her pussy and asshole.