Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Balls deep, as promised."

Lori showed amazing stamina, hanging from my neck and bouncing on my cock until I flooded her with cum. She hadn't cum, but she was happy to have me eat her to an orgasm to make up for it. I think she was even more thrilled to have me eat my cum out of her pussy. She said, "It feels so naughty!"

We made love a couple more times before Lori said she had to go to sleep. She's a nurse, and she had an early shift the next day.

As we were making love the last time, Lori was laying on my chest slowly rocking on my dick. We were kissing and talking about inconsequential things when she asked, "So what's with you and those three women. I know you said their husbands are your friends, but they all looked like they wanted to eat you up."

I started to say something about just being friends and Lori cut me off, "No bullshit. Is there anything more between you?"

I looked into her eyes for a minute before deciding to come clean. I told her there hadn't been anything before that night, and then went on to give her an overview of what we'd done and the deal we'd made.

Rather than being shocked or offended, she was turned on by it and asked for more details, eventually getting the whole story out of me. I even told her about what I'd whispered to Linda. She excitedly bounced on my cock after that, giving us both amazing orgasms.

When Lori got up to get ready for work, I got up with her and asked if I could make her breakfast. She happily accepted my offer and got me set up in the kitchen before going off to shower.

While I was cooking, Jill came out of her bedroom completely naked and walked into the kitchen looking for coffee. She wandered around for a bit, unnecessarily bending and reaching for things in ways that showed me her body from every angle. She brushed against me every time she passed even though there was plenty of room to walk around. When she spoke to me, she stood very close, brushing her tits against me and constantly touching my chest, arms and back.

When she had her coffee, she set the cup on the counter and leaned over as if she were inhaling the aroma, cupping her hands around the coffee with her elbows on the counter, legs straight and spread wide. Her tits were hanging down, gently swaying as she rocked her hips from side to side, and I had a clear view of her ass and pussy. She took a sip and then turned to me to ask, "What did you say about tall girls in this position?"

Lori came into the kitchen just in time to hear that and gave Jill a slap on the ass, taking a full swing and leaving a bright red handprint. She gave her another resounding slap on the other cheek and said, "Back off, slut. He's mine."

Jill made a show of rubbing her ass, spreading herself wider in the process, before straightening up and picking up her coffee. She turned and gave Lori a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Yes, dear."

Lori kissed her cheek in turn. Jill went back to her bedroom and Lori sat down to have breakfast, giving me a satisfied smile that said, "I've taken care of that now." We ate and Lori cleaned up while I got dressed, then we left the apartment together.

On the way down the stairs Lori told me, "Jill and I play together sometimes, and we've been known to share our playmates if you might be up for that someday. I didn't tell you at the club, but we had our own side bet. Loser eats the winner's pussy. We went home and did a sixty-nine after we left the club."

As we parted, she said, "Tell your friends you're going to claim one of your IOUs tomorrow. You're going to bring me along, but don't tell them."

The next day Lori drove to my place, and we walked over to Linda's from there. We all live within a block of one another, but for some reason we always get together at Bob and Linda's.

When I walked in with Lori, we found the three of them already naked with the room arranged as it had been Friday night. They were scrambling for the towels to cover themselves while asking me "What the fuck?"

I whistled for order and said, "Ladies, she knows what's going on."

Lori said, "If my boyfriend is going to be naked around other women, I'm going to be there. He told me the deal. I want to see you cum sluts getting painted. I know you were looking forward to watching him play with that beautiful cock of his. Well, he's going to start out by fucking me with that beautiful cock instead, and when he's getting ready to cum, he'll pull out and jack off on you."

As Lori and I stripped, she told them to kneel on the floor. It was interesting how they took orders from her even though she was an outsider who they'd only briefly met a couple of days earlier.

I looked at the three of them as I undressed and noticed that Kim had trimmed her bush down to about a quarter inch. Her hard clit looked hot.

I stood in the center and Lori told them to make sure I was hard enough to give her a good fuck. I instantly had three pairs of hands fondling my cock, cupping my balls and exploring my ass. DeeDee even tongued my asshole for a bit. When there was a solid stream of precum dripping from my cock, Lori called a halt.

As we'd planned, I repeated our performance from our first night together, picking her up, exploring various parts of her body with my tongue, and lowering her onto my cock.

Linda, Kim and DeeDee watched us while looking very antsy. Lori saw this and said, "If we're having sex for your entertainment, you can probably think of an appropriate way to show your appreciation."

Kim sat back immediately and began jerking her clit like a little cock while pulling and pinching one of her nipples. Linda and DeeDee were soon pleasuring their own cunts and playing with their tits.

Lori was whispering in my ear, "Don't worry about me. Whenever you're ready, stud. I just want to see you make them your cum sluts."

I kissed her hard and said, "I'm close." Then I whispered, "Why don't you jerk my cock for me?"

I set Lori on the floor and she immediately grabbed my cock and began to rapidly jerk it. She ordered the other three women, "Cheek to cheek and tit to tit. Get close together."

When the girls were huddled together, Lori ran her free hand across their nipples and said to me, "Do those gorgeous tits make the cum boil in your balls? Are you imagining what those pretty faces and those hard nipples will look like covered in your cum? When you cum back for your second IOU, I'm going to make you go for a week without cumming so they'll all look like glazed donuts from nose to nipple."

DeeDee actually groaned when she heard that.

The girls were all close to cumming, and Lori was doing a masterful job of keeping me on the edge. I knew she was planning on having me cum just as the three of them did.

She kept talking dirty and randomly touching them. She made them hold up their fingers for her to sniff. When Kim held up her hand, Lori said, "I love watching you jack that beautiful little mini-cock." She grabbed Kim's hand and spit on her fingers saying, "Show me if that makes it feel better. It's making me wetter, trying to imagine how it would feel to suck on a clit like that."

As soon as Kim touched her clit again, she was shaking and babbling incoherently. Lori whispered something in Linda's ear that set her off. She licked the three middle fingers on DeeDee's free hand, coating them with spit, then said, "Why don't you show us how you finger fuck your slutty ass?" DeeDee immediately plunged all three fingers into her ass and began frantically sawing them in and out.

She'd found all their hot buttons, and then she said to me, "Some other time, I'd love to ride your cock while your friends take turns sitting on your face."

My balls instantly contracted, jetting a thick line of cum that hit Kim's cheek and streaked down to her nipple. The second blast hit DeeDee's open mouth and streaked her chin and chest. The third blast arced across Linda's tits, dripping down to coat her nipples.

Lori jacked me until only dribbles were coming out and coating her hand. She let each of the girls lick some of the cum off her hand, then she licked all the cum off their bodies, randomly picking a different woman to share each mouthful with. Even DeeDee happily submitted to being licked and accepted her kisses in order to taste some cum.

When she finished and everyone had a chance to catch their breath, DeeDee and Kim dressed and left without noticing that Lori and I hadn't moved to put our clothes on. While Linda was saying goodbye to them, I asked Lori what she whispered to Linda.

Lori said, "I told her I wanted to ride her face before I leave here today."

When they were gone, Lori turned to Linda and said, "I wasn't kidding about making you eat my pussy to make up for you guys screwing around with my boyfriend. I hope you know it's going to take a while to earn my forgiveness." Linda's face lit up instantly.

As I got dressed to leave, Linda was leading Lori to her bedroom, caressing her ass as they walked.