Club Night in Ilorin

Story Info
An adventure with Lara at a Club.
1.3k words
4.06
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool Friday night in the bubbling city of Ilorin.

I and my flat-mate Bassey were getting ready to the club with our dates who had come over, to lift the mood an intense boring lecture week had brought on.

I was a twenty one year old student in his third year of studying history in the Federal University in Ilorin. I was in pretty good shape for someone who didn't work out and my looks overall were not bad. Being 6"1 certainly didn't hurt my chances with the ladies.

My flatmate and close friend Bassey was also a student studying physics. We met in the school hostel on campus in our first year and moved into a flat off campus the next year.

Bassey was an easy going guy that no one had trouble being friends with and his recent girlfriend Simi also exuded that energy as well as a penchant for match making horny university students and from what I had seen, she was damn good at it.

Early in the week, she had introduced me to Lara, a friend of hers. Simi thought we would get along quite well and we did.

She was a stunning lady, about 5'5, slim, perky B cup tits, slender waist. Her 36-38-36 figure (much more details were mutually shared in the course of our flirting) was wrapped in a really short, elegant golden wispy dress for tonight.

We had been texting non-stop since we exchanged numbers and though we were only meeting for the second time today, we had already been flirting pretty heavily over the phone.

The dress was transparent around her cleavage and upper arms. I noticed she didn't have a bra on. Her outfit, along with the sultry look she gave me when no one else was looking were pointers to what a great night this could turn out to be.

The journey to the club was short and filled with everyone singing along to a wanton tune playing on my radio that certainly fit the mood.

We got a booth at the club quite easily as I knew some of the staff there. Having a car as a student has its perks.

Simi and Lara headed to the dance floor together, drinks in their hands leaving Bassey and I sipping on our drinks and watching their suggestive moves.

They came back some minutes later when the DJ had changed the mood with a slower but still upbeat track.

Setting her drink down, Simi walked up to Bassey and plopped on his lap and began whispering some no doubt sultry things in his ear.

Much to my delight Lara walked up to me seductively with a certain sway in her hips, turned around and went down slowly.

As she settled, the sheer dress pulled up a bit and my imagination of what her bare skin felt like caused my 6 inch dick to swell in full arousal.

She grinded a bit when she felt my erection and looked back at me with a sultry smile.

Dropping the glass in her hand on the table, she leaned back, her nimble body spread out across mine as she whispered into my ears.

"The Hennessey is doing something to me, I'm getting tingles."

"I could help you take care of that" I responded. I was also feeling the effect of the alcohol in my already horny body.

I said suggestively putting my hands on waist.

She cooed and grinded harder.

"Feels like you're ready to do go right now" She cooed grinding harder, her hands on my knees and her body oozing sexuality between my thighs.

"And what if I am" I said suggestively putting my hands on waist.

I began rubbing my palms on her hips, off the short dress and unto her warm skin.

"Someone is feeling adventurous" she said, putting a hand between our open thighs as an anchor and grinded more suggestively to the song being played.

My dick was in heaven being massaged by this sex goddess's ass.

I smiled and kept feeling her body, sliding up to feel her tits.

Our antics were kept hidden by the business of the club and the dim lights that made people into shapes. Looking over, Bassey and Simi seemed busy with their own thing.

Putting her hands on high up on her waist, she pulled them down to her feet, the action causing her to bend over before me, her ass in my face and the bottom of her ass cheeks already peeking at me.

I made out her pussy lips in the dim light,

'Did she wear this dress with no panties?' I wondered.

'No way', but the thought caused my steel hard dick to twitch a couple of times.

She sat back down and continued grinding, a bit softer now, with her head thrown back.

Her hands were on my knees, one fist balled, she opened it and something fell out along my leg and unto the ground.

She slid further up on my slouched body, unbuckled my pants and let out my dick with a certain expertise that had me wondering if she had done this before.

The thought was short lived as she slid back down. Now I could feel her skin, hot and moist against the underside of my dick, confirming my suspicions about her bare horny pussy.

My roaming hands had an effect on her as she grinded on my dick a little more enthusiastically when I reached some of her sensitive spots.

I laid back and enjoyed the whole experience my dick slowly becoming drenched as her pussy leaked generously unto me.

I didn't know I could cum from this but now I could definitely feel it coming, I was barely managing to keep it together.

The DJ made some loud announcement and switched the song to an upbeat dancehall track.

I was about to make a quirky comment when I felt one her right hand leave my knee and guide my sensitive dick into her warm and blissful pussy.

She looked back at me with her eyes inclined and her mouth hanging open, as she grinded more enthusiastically taking in long strokes all of my uncovered dick, emitting a long steak of low moans and coos, luckily in tone with the song to keep things subtle.

I basked in the sensations, roaming my hands all over her waist and hips, slipping my hands a bit upwards to pinch her erect nipples added to the cooing and a few tender strokes while roam added a little more gusto to her grinding.

The overall experience, the prior grinding had me ready to blow but I managed to keep it contained.

The end of song which featured some loud drums, which Lara used as an excuse to bounce up and down, transitioning from her already frenzied motions and long guttural moans, all of a sudden she went silent and rigid as I felt her pussy pulsate around me, causing me to also pulsate as I came inside her, forgetting our location and pumping upwards within those final moments.

My motions triggered another bout of pulsing and twitching from her. I withered and fell out of her as she raised her head, turned to me then began giggling.

I smiled back and whispered "You think anyone noticed"

"How should I know?" she replied, "I was not able to do much thinking back there."

She heaved and started to look around suddenly aware of our surroundings.

The memory of what just happened and how hot it was played in my mind, bringing on a new wave of horniness. She felt me growing under her now leaking pussy and gave me a sinister look.

"Save it for later" she purred and settled down on the chair in the space beside me.

I quickly pulled up my zip without even putting my dick back in my boxers, admiring this lady and her bold horny ways.

Reaching down by my leg, she picked up whatever that fell there.

Turns out it was her panties. They were so tiny and barely there I wondered if they covered anything when she wore them.

Giving me a sultry look, she slipped them in my pocket, massaging my tumescence before taking her hands out.

Man I could not wait for "later".