C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next session, at our place," Fred said to me with a wink as he left.

I shut the front door and came back to reclaim my Tina. She still lay sprawled on the sofa in a real devil-may-care kind of posture.

The bruises and bite marks on her breasts and neck were very obvious. Whether these were signs of exuberant passion or undue physical insult was difficult to say. Her legs were thrown apart in total abandon, and I got a clear view of her sexually battered pussy. The puffy and contused labia bore witness to the extent to which she had been pounded through the night. On the inner aspects of both thighs there were extensive bruises, clear evidence of the brutal sex she had been subjected to .

Tina's pubic thatch was matted with dried cum. Crusted seminal emissions clung to the smooth skin of her thighs and lower tummy. This was testimony to the copious loads of semen she must have received from her two lovers. Fred and Frankie had indeed done full justice to my wife's ever demanding pussy.

"Tina ... darling ..." I called out to her, but there was no response from her. She lay motionless, her eyes closed. I wondered if she was unresponsive out of sheer exhaustion or out of embarrassment.

I brought a glass of fruit juice from the kitchen and placed it on the coffee table.

I gave her a little shake to try to arouse her, but she just let out a soft moan in an irritated manner and continued sleeping.

"Darling ..." I called out to her again, and when there was no reaction, I turned her face towards mine and clamped my lips over her mouth. As I kissed the woman who had been my faithful wife for so many years, I felt as if it was the first time that I was kissing her.

I knew that I no longer had the sole rights to Tina's lips. I had to enjoy the taste of her lips like any other man. Over the years I had begun to take her lips for granted. But now, after she had spent a night of wild intimacy with two other guys, it was almost a privilege to let my lips meet hers. And there was something very special about kissing this new woman, something very sweet and stimulating.

I continued to mash my mouth against hers until I thought I could feel her lips faintly coming to life. Then I slowly thrust my tongue between her lips, to be pleasantly rewarded when Tina opened her mouth and let her tongue play with mine. She kissed back and rolled over towards me, her arm slithering like a cobra around the back of my neck.

"I brought you some fruit juice, darling ... you must be thirsty," I said to her when our lips parted momentarily. The tone of my voice was extremely loving and caring, and Tina must have sensed it. She opened her eyes and looked dreamily into mine.

I sat Tina up and held her while she gulped down the glass of juice. She must have been really thirsty.

"A different kind of juice, huh?" I said jokingly, and she gave a weak smile.

I helped Tina up to our bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"The time of my life, thanks," she answered weakly.

I lay down beside her, and the last thing I remember we were hugging each other real tight with her lips glued to mine.

It was seven the next morning when I woke up. It was a Monday morning. Tina was already awake, lying on her back, staring straight at the ceiling. She appeared to be in deep thought.

"Going to work?" I asked.

Tina just shook her head and continued to stare at the ceiling.

"I'd better inform the office," I said as I got off the bed and went to the study. I sent two e-mails, one to Tina's office and the other to mine. Then I went to the bathroom to freshen up before getting back to bed.

"I'm very sorry," Tina said almost to herself, still having the faraway look in her eyes.

"Sorry?" I asked, "Sorry about what?"

"For last night... for getting carried away... the black guy... shouldn't have let him fuck me behind your back... "

"Oh, just relax now, we'll talk about that later. You better wash up, and let's have something for breakfast."

Tina spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom, and she came out looking much fresher.

"You're quite bruised up," I commented, while she combed her hair and touched up her face at the dressing table.

"Things did get a little rough at times," she responded, turning her face towards me with a cheeky smile, "You know I like it that way."

Over breakfast Tina told me that she had fulfilled almost every sexual fantasy of hers during the night with Fred and Frankie. Her black lover had coaxed her into her first anal experience. She was helplessly lost for choice when he plugged his mouth over her anus and began to lick and probe into the tight opening.

"Where did Frankie and Pixie appear from?" I asked Tina.

"Oh, I don't know. We were already upstairs when there was this knocking on the front door. After all the fucking with Fred, my brain was not really functioning at its best. The next thing I knew, there were four of us on the bed. And before I could even realize what was happening, I had this huge black cock inside me. I thought maybe you had planned the whole thing."

"So you just let the black guy have his full liberties with you."

"Well, I just let him have his way with me, especially after Fred told me that Pixie was reserved for you."

"How did you like your first black cock?"

"He just left me longing for more of whatever he gave me."

We lazed away the rest of the day either gazing at the TV set or lying in bed. I tried to probe for answers to some of the questions that were still bugging me.

I got the impression that Tina enjoyed the sex with Fred and Frankie even more than she had with Dave. And she made no secret of the fact that she was looking forward to more encounters with them.

When I suggested to Tina the possibility of a regular arrangement with our neighbors, she did not seem surprised. Apparently Fred had already broached the subject and she had no objections.

I was still uneasy about the unprotected sex we had with Frankie and Pixie. But Tina reassured me that Fred had vouched for their clean slate of health. The participation of our uninvited guests had been preplanned, and they had even accompanied our neighbors for the medical checkup.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked, "Any more fantasies to fulfill?"

"A gangbang," my insatiable slut wife muttered.

"But wasn't that a gangbang you just had?"

"Not really. That was just a threesome. I mean a real gangbang. Maybe three or four or even five guys ... like in the movie ..."

I liked the way she said "just a threesome", as if it was an accepted norm for virtuous wives to be double-fucked.