All Comments on 'CNC Roleplay with Your BFF's Father'

by Benji2049

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck8 months ago

Yes please! I would totally do that but I have to graduate first! Hot! More stories please daddy.

SubKitten3SubKitten38 months ago

Your voice is Amazing! You had me absolutely dripping with excitement! I wish you were whispering I my ear while you took me! Thank you!

DaddysYogaBabyGirlDaddysYogaBabyGirl8 months ago

All of those dreams I have had in the privacy in my bedroom come to life in your words.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was trembling with excitement listening to you articulate my deepest darkest fantasy with extraordinary care and passion. Five stars, a follow, and checking out your other work. -With gratitude; many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was trembling with excitement listening to you articulate my deepest darkest fantasy with extraordinary care and passion. Five stars, a follow, and checking out your other work. -With gratitude; many thanks.

SexyHighFaeSexyHighFae5 months ago

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You are……. Extremely talented. My god.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best audio I’ve listened to. Wow

JReverieJReverieabout 2 months ago

Doing a small kine binge listen to your audios.

Just popping in to commend the work, great tone and easy listening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenji2049@Benji2049
Just some middle-aged guy making middle-aged noises. Check out my podcast, Benji's Erotica & ASMR, or catch up with me on my socials at https://linktr.ee/benji2049.