All Comments on 'CNFM: cuffed to serve Women'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah I miss the good old days of being a lazy, distracted husband who could who come late after work, eat dinner without talking, then fuck and cum fast and fall peacefully asleep. Now we have the "revolting" feminists driving their own agenda and making our lives miserable......sad

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great work and yes he should be shown to the daughters.

Maybe after they move on in life and have to leave the team. To show them that male chastity is the future and thats what they should expecting their future husbands or boyfriends to have as a mandatory requirement to be with them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great work!

BethsSissyBethsSissy7 months ago

My wife past away a short time ago. I miss serving her, her mother and sister. After she died her mother and sister kept me for about six months than told to leave my wife's house. In her will she give the house to her mother and sister. I was kept caged and usually naked. They kept the key when they let me go.

I went to my wife's girlfriend home. She called a female locksmith to make her a new key. I now serve her faithfully. It was a humiliating experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES