Co-worker Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know Michael better.
1.4k words
4.73
3.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2. First part is available here: https://literotica.com/s/co-worker-lust

Everyone was well over 18.

The morning light was shining through a gap in the curtains as I lay in bed thinking about what had happened the night before. A pile of scrunched up tissues covered in my dry spunk lay on the floor beside me. Now I'd sobered up I really began to worry about the day ahead. What would Michael think about what happened last night?

I could hear him in the kitchen making coffee. I was going to have to face this and get it over with as soon as possible.

I got up and pulled on some shorts and a hoody and gingerly opened my bedroom door. I walked into the kitchen and he was stood there facing away from me. He was wearing only a pair of tight white briefs which showed off the curves of his perfect butt beautifully. I gulped and willed myself not to get hard.

Without turning towards me he muttered, "I'm tired. I wasn't able to sleep last night."

"I'm really sorry," I offered, "I understand if you don't want to stay in the same apartment as me now. I'll pack my bags and look for somewhere else."

"I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between us," he continued, still facing away from me. "It's had a real effect on me and I'm not sure what to do."

"Shall we just pretend it never happened?" I asked.

"I don't think I can do that. I've got a problem now."

"Maybe we can talk about it," I offered.

Slowly he turned towards me. "This is my problem," he said looking down at his crotch. His cock, the cock I'd worshipped last night, was straining against the thin white fabric of his briefs. I could see its shape perfectly. Around the head of his penis was a large damp spot. "Its been hard and leaking precum all night."

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there staring at his package. He walked slowly towards me then whispered in my ear, "Nobody has ever made me cum as hard as you did last night. I'm still unsure what I think about all this, but would you like to try again?"

I nodded and he took my hand in his then pressed it against his underwear. He moaned softly as I rubbed him through his briefs. I couldn't believe this was happening again.

His hand went up my hoody and started playing with one of my nipples. He was still very close to me, and he lent forward and started nibbling on my earlobe then gently kissed my neck. By now I was also fully erect. I needed him again. He lifted my hoody over my head and removed it. His lips found my nipple and I squealed with delight as his hand groped my engorged cock through my shorts. He dropped to his knees and started to undo my shorts. God he was so hot. He looked up at me, "Can I taste you again?"

Not waiting for an answer, he slid my shorts down to my ankles and admired the view. He took me in his hand and rolled my foreskin back and forward a few times before engulfing my throbbing member in his mouth. His tongue circled my head as he slowly worked my cock in and out of his mouth. I'd always found him incredibly sexy but seeing him with my dick in his mouth as his lustful eyes looked up at mine was just amazing.

I gestured for him to stand up and led him over to the sofa. Sitting down I buried my face in his crotch. I licked him through his briefs, savouring his wonderful aroma and the taste of his precum soaked underwear. Reaching behind him I squeezed his perfect butt. "Please, take it out!" he breathed.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his briefs and, ever so slowly, began to pull them downwards. His cock was straining to be free and as the fabric released his penis it sprang straight up in the air. It was a magnificent sight. Somehow it seemed even bigger and harder than I'd remembered from just last night. His foreskin was already retracted and his bulbous head was glistening with precum. I moved my mouth closer to it and gently blew on it. Each time I did this it twitched and danced in front of me.

There was a string of precum starting to drip from his slit and I stuck out my tongue, offering my mouth to him. Taking his cock in his hand he rubbed the head all over my tongue. God, he tasted good!

He took my head gently in his hands and slid his swollen member past my lips. Slowly he began fucking my mouth. I was in heaven. My left hand cupped his balls as my right one went up to stroke his nipple. He was groaning with pleasure.

He stepped back and pulled out of my mouth. He manouvered me so I was lying naked on the sofa, with my throbbing dick standing straight in the air. Climbing on top of me so our dicks were pressed together he leaned forward and before I knew what was happening he was kissing me for the first time. He ground his penis against mine as our tongues explored one another's mouths. I could feel our precum mixing and giving our cocks some nice lubricant as they slid together.

This was really happening and I still couldn't believe it. The subject of so many wank fantasies was laying on top of me naked, grinding his erection against mine with his tongue in my mouth.

He shifted position so he was straddling me and took both of our cocks in his manly hand. It felt wonderful as he jerked both of us together, cock to cock. I didn't know how much more I could take before I came.

He turned around so we were now facing in different directions and lowered himself over me in the classic 69 position. "You're so fucking hot!" he said hoarsely as he entered my mouth before taking my cock in his. I was stroking his ass as he made love to my mouth. My finger sliding between his cheeks, teasing his puckered hole. He seemed to like that.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he gasped as my finger slipped inside him. I sucked him and finger fucked him for a good few minutes as he sucked my cock and played with my balls.

Consumed with lust I removed his cock from my mouth and changed my position so I was looking directly at his beautiful hole. I'd never done this before but I stuck out my tongue and started to lick around his asshole. He spasmed when he felt my tongue touch him there.

"Holy shit!" he mumbled with my cock still in his mouth, "I've never felt anything like that!"

He stopped sucking me and straightened up. He was now sitting directly on my face grinding his ass against my protruding tongue. I could feel his precum dripping from his cock and landing on my chest. It felt so naughtily erotic tongue fucking this gorgeous man. "You're going to make me cum again!" he panted, "What you're doing feels so good!"

After a few minutes of this he readjusted himself and fed me his cock again. 'That felt incredible!' he exclaimed as he thrust into my mouth, taking me into his again at the same time. His movements were getting more frantic and I knew it wouldn't be long. He let out what I can only describe as a howl as he started unloading into my mouth. His cum tasted every bit as good as I remembered. As soon as the first spurt hit my mouth I reached the point of no return too and he kept sucking me as I began shooting into his mouth. It was an even more intense orgasm than last night.

He lay on top of me. Cocks still in each other's mouths until we got our breath back.

Climbing off of me, he lay beside me, and we kissed. It was a wonderful kiss. We could taste our cum in each other's mouths and we lay together contently for a while enjoying the post orgasmic feeling.

"You've awakened something in me," he told me, "You've done things to me nobody has ever done. You've made me feel things nobody has ever made me feel and I've loved every minute of it so far."

"So far?" I asked?

"There's still a lot I'd like to try," he said with a sexy grin. He stood up, took me by the hand and we headed off to shower together.