Co-worker Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking it to the next level with Michael.
2.3k words
4.83
2.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was incredibly busy at work and Michael and I were exhausted each evening.

We hadn't spoken much about what had been happening between us but it was obvious we were both quite comfortable with it. We'd each walk naked from our separate bedrooms to use the shared shower, totally at ease with each other's nudity. Sometimes we'd share a quick kiss and a fondle as one or the other of us was heading there before work but that was as far as it went.

Finally, it was Friday. One more day then we had a long weekend to relax. No more work until Tuesday. I got up first and headed to the shower. Michael was still in his bedroom.

When I emerged from the bathroom Michael was standing naked in the kitchen, finishing making coffee.

"This'll help set you up for the day," he smiled as he handed me a cup with one hand and gently squeezed my bare and freshly shaved balls with the other.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I put the cup on the table and leaned in and kissed him. Our bodies were close together and I could feel his cock hardening against me. Fuck, I wanted him again. I moved down and flicked my tongue against his left nipple. I heard his breath change. Slowly I kissed my way down his body until I reached his now aching member. Looking up into his lust filled eyes I slowly took the head into my mouth and circled my tongue around him. "I don't think I'll ever tire of his taste," I thought to myself as he slowly began thrusting into my mouth.

"I want this right now," he panted, "but if we do this now we're going to be late and there's a lot on today!". He reluctantly withdrew from my mouth and headed for the shower. His engorged prick pointing the way ahead. I chuckled to myself. I knew we didn't have time to play just now but I liked reminding him how much I wanted him; how much I enjoyed him.

We were going to have to give a series of presentations that day in various meetings in front of some quite senior company representatives, so I dressed in my best suit while Michael showered. I was in the kitchen pouring another coffee as he left the bathroom and headed to his bedroom to get dressed. "Your butt looks good in that," he complimented me as he approached me from behind. I turned round and he gasped as he saw my rock hard cock poking out of the flies of my suit. "You bastard!" he laughed. "Now that's all I'm going to be able to think about all day." He walked up to me, stroked me a few times then, with some difficulty, tucked my prick back into my pants and zipped me up.

When he emerged from his bedroom it was a struggle not to throw him on the sofa and start ravishing him. Dressed in his finest suit he looked as sexy as I'd ever seen him with his clothes on. Instead, I manoeuvred him against the wall and kissed him passionately. "I hope we're going to have fun on our days off?"

"I expect so," he whispered, "but now we've got to go..."

Our presentations that morning went very well. Michael was last up before lunch. As he finished the CEO of the company complimented us both saying, "You guys are nailing this today. It's like you've got a renewed sense of vigour. I want some of what you're having!" I stifled a laugh. No way was he getting what we'd been having!

Stood in front of the room, Michael looked at me. I was at the back so nobody else could see me. I looked directly at his crotch, licked my lips and adjusted myself in my pants. I could see him get a bit flushed. I touched myself through my pants again and his bulge visibly increased. Suddenly I felt bad. WTF was I doing? My desire for him was overwhelming but I had to be professional for his sake and mine. Thankfully, I don't think anyone else noticed.

I was convinced he'd be mad at me and sort of zoned out as the CEO talked about reconvening in an hour after everyone had lunch. People left the room. It was just Michael and I left. The door was closed.

He walked towards me, still showing quite the bulge. "Well, that put me in an awkward position!"

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have teased you like that."

"The thing is," he said huskily, "I actually loved it! Nobody will be back for an hour." Walking over to the door he locked it from the inside. He moved back across the room stopping at the CEO's chair. I wasn't sure what was about to happen but he took his suit jacket off and put it on the table. He unbuckled his belt. He slid his pants then his underwear down to his ankles and sat on the chair. His magnificent cock now fully on display. "This is your fault!", he laughed as he looked down at his dick and stroked it a few times.

"Then I guess I better do something about it." I got on my knees in front of him. This was a fantasy becoming reality. I'd always had a thing about hot mature men in business attire and now I was going to get to live out that fantasy with the hottest colleague I'd ever had. "Keep the noise down," I warned as I started sucking his left ball.

Once again, his manly aroma intoxicated me. I totally forgot where I was. I licked all the way up from his shaft, rolled his foreskin back, and took his exposed head into my mouth for the second time that day. His salty precum leaked onto my tongue. I savoured it. "I can't resist you," he whispered as he started slowly thrusting upwards into my willing mouth. His hands were gripping my hair as one of mine caressed his balls and the other stroked his shaft in time with my mouth sucking his head.

"This is risky, should I stop?"

"Oh God, please don't stop!" The intensity of his thrusts increased. It happened very quickly. He started to cum. Spurt after spurt of delicious Michael juice started hitting the back of my throat. I worked very hard to ensure nothing escaped. I wanted it all and I really didn't want to leave cum stains on the CEO's chair! I'd never taken such a large volume of spunk. Eventually he stopped writhing in pleasure, and I nursed his cock until there was nothing more to swallow. I was amazed that this 60 year old could produce so much! His cock totally clean, he stood up and pulled up his underwear and pants. A look of total satisfaction on his face. He pulled me close and kissed me, savouring the taste of his sperm on my tongue.

"Better get out of here," I said. We checked the chair was clear of spunk and unlocked the door.

As we left the CEO appeared, "I left something in there," he mumbled as he passed by us into the room where Michael had orgasmed just moments before.

We went outside to get some fresh air and have a short walk. "Fuck, that was close!"

"I know," laughed Michael, "I feel like a fucking horny teenager and I love it!". I was falling for this man in a big way.

It was time to go back for more presentations. As I re-entered the room where I'd swallowed Michael's load only 30 mins before I was convinced everyone would smell the sex that had happened there. Nobody seemed to notice. I got less paranoid as the afternoon went on and, again, our presentations went well. It was my job to make the closing remarks of the day and, just as I was finishing, I glanced down and noticed it. There was a stain on my tie. I'd been stood up there all afternoon with some of Michael's cum an inch or so down from the knot of my necktie. Nothing had been mentioned so I tried to ignore it. They only problem was that it turned me on so much I started to get erect again. I made some excuse about it having been a very long day and finished earlier than I'd intended. Nobody seemed to care. I got a round of applause as I stood there with cum on my tie trying to hide my growing erection.

We got back to the apartment. "I noticed."

"Noticed what?"

"My cum on your tie and you bulging!"

"Shit, do you think anybody else did?"

"Don't think so. Again, you made me cum more intensely than ever before. How can you keep doing that? Anyway, I need to go to the store for a few things. I'll be back soon."

He came back with the ingredients to make a lovely pasta dinner. After that we were both tired. I asked him if he'd like to sleep in my bed but he said, "No, it's been quite a day. We'll see what tomorrow brings."

I showered then went to bed. I was hard. I was tempted to jack off but I didn't. The orgasms Michael could give me were way more satisfying that anything I could give myself so I refrained in the hope tomorrow would be a good day. Exhausted, I fell asleep almost instantly.

That night I had all sorts of erotic dreams. All of them involving Michael. In one of them he'd crawled into my bed unnoticed and started stroking my ass. He'd slid down under the duvet and started licking my hole. His tongue was penetrating me. In my dream it felt so amazing. I'd never had this done to me. In my dream I rolled over onto my front and spread my legs to give him better access. "That looks so inviting," I heard him groan and, with a start, I realised I was no longer asleep. I said nothing as he spread my ass wide and made love to me with his tongue. I couldn't help but moan. "Is this OK?" he asked.

"Fuck yes. I now understand why sitting on my face turned you on so much," I replied as I ground my hole against his tongue.

He stopped. "Damn!" Then I hear something opening, then a squirt of some liquid..... A wet, well lubricated finger started caressing my hole. He started finger fucking me. He hadn't even touched my cock but it was leaking copious amounts of precum.

"I bought some lube when I went to the shop yesterday. I hoped we might get to use it...."

I moved away from him. Flipped him onto his back. I found the tube of lube he'd bought and lathered his raging hard on with it. He looked at me as I straddled him.

"I want you inside me!"

"Are you sure?" he asked, "I've never fucked a man before.".

"I've never been fucked but I've never wanted anything more!" I replied.

I was terrified and excited in equal measures. I gripped his cock behind me and guided it towards my hole. Just rubbing it against me brought me immense pleasure but I wanted more. Very slowly I lowered myself onto it until his bulbous head was stretching me open. "How is this going to fit?", I wondered. I'm not going to lie. It hurt as I lowered myself down and took the head in. I stopped. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do this. Then I looked down at Michael's face. I could see how much he wanted this. I wanted to please him. I lowered myself a little further, took a bit more of him inside me. I stopped. I breathed. I tried to relax. Slowly the pain dissipated and was replaced with pleasure. I lowered myself a bit more and got used to that. I was dripping precum onto his stomach. He looked at me intently. I knew he wanted me to take all of him. I wanted to.

I took a deep breath and slid all the way down. Holy fuck, I'd never felt anything so intense. After a few minutes I grew accustomed to his girth inside me and slowly started riding up and down his cock. I played with his nipples as I rode him and he stroked my cock. His eyes were rolled back in his head. I'd never witnessed anyone experiencing such deep pleasure. At this moment I was his to do anything he wanted with.

"How do you do it?" he asked?

"Do what?"

"Increase the pleasure you give me every time?"

With that I started riding him with more intensity. I could feel him throbbing inside me.

I leant forward and kissed him. It was passionate. He was thrusting up inside me as our tongues played around in each other's mouths. I'd never been so sexually alive.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkkk, I'm going to cum!" I squealed and started shooting ropes of spunk across his torso. Then I felt something I'd never felt before. He bucked underneath me and began unloading in my ass. He looked almost possessed as he came. Wild with animalistic desire. It was a feeling unlike anything I'd felt before. His seed was deep inside me and I loved it. I lay forward. Our sweaty bodies slick with my cum between them. His cock still in my ass. We kissed again.

"Was that good for you?" he asked me.

"Better than good!"

As his penis slipped from my butt, I knew I wanted to try this again. I also knew I'd like to try being on the other side.

I cuddled in beside him. We kissed again.

"That was the most incredible experience I've ever had!" I said breathily.

"I hope we can do it again," came the response.

"For sure, but I'm hoping you'd like to try my cock in you too...."

"I'm sure that can be arranged...."

We should have showered. But we were both so spent we fell asleep in each other's arms, his cum leaking from me.