Co-Workers Play Dangerous Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating couple takes daring step.
2k words
3.94
15.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Several readers have asked for more details of the relationship Lauren and I had developed.

The fact that Lauren was married or that I was married made no difference to either of us as we cheated and committed adultery. We went along with our spouses in our day to day lives, but every once in a while, we, well, joined together sexually in a mutually satisfying relationship.

Oh, there were pitfalls. We couldn't stay together overnight unless a spouse was on the road or somehow away. We couldn't get together in down for dinner, a movie or anything worrying about someone we knew catching us.

But we found a way to get together, spend time, and of course, take care of our sexual needs. We were both highly sexual, and we'd joke about that at lunch at work.

We agreed early on that neither of us wanted to ruin each other's relationship with their spouse. We voluntarily stayed away from each other a couple times, only to sneak glimpses or make no-no talk at lunch.

We just wanted time together. We agreed to be totally honest about what we did in the bedroom with our spouses, almost like we were watching each other's actions on a porn channel. Along the way, she'd ask me after I'd tell her about Shannon and

I fucking or I'd ask her about after Roger and she fucked why we didn't do this or that.

But mostly we'd talk about fantasies or encounters we'd like to have -- together. No holds barred fantasy talk. On one occasion where we were voluntarily staying away from each other in any kind of sexual way we admitted -- separately to the same fantasy -- that a recent sexual romp with our better halves actually involved thinking of each other.

"You were great last night," Lauren said one day at lunch. "If you know what I mean."

Turns out she had a sexual escapade with her vibrator, thinking of me.

It was wrong, we both knew it, but we also realized there was something special between us. Finally, the temptation got to us, and we arranged a meeting one Saturday morning at work...when nobody would be around and her husband would be golfing and my wife would be shopping with her sister.

It wasn't the first time we'd done the deed at work. Early on in our relationship we'd screwed in a conference room, locking the door and messing around on the desk. It was quick and dirty sex. Hot.

There was hardly ever anyone around on the weekend. We'd been together working on a project for hours and hot see or hear anyone else in the building. The parking lot of generally devoid of cars, with the once in a while exception of the utility guy who sometimes had to work on the weekend to move someone's stuff to a new office or fix a basic plumbing or electrical problem.

In any event, we would check around the office, review what was occurring in the lot, and so forth to be sure nobody was around. Sometimes we'd cavort together, other times just sit and talk. I mean, it was not merely a sexual encounter relationship, but a true friendship.

On this Saturday we had a great opportunity to play around since our spouses were pre-disposed. We'd brought sandwiches, sort of a picnic in the building while working on a task together if anyone asked. We saw the utility guy's car so did think we needed to check around but lo and behold he was working in the lobby painting above the receptionist's desk when we arrived.

Explaining we'd be working upstairs a couple hours he wished us well and we were off to the races.

We worked a little --- got a lot accomplished actually --- for "cover" just in case, and had our little picnic, but in reality, we were both sure what was going to happen....just where and when.

Lauren had that covered. "Let's fool around in Ms. Biggins office!" she whispered, as if the walls could hear. Biggins was our boss, the big cheese, the head honcho with the corner office. It was very well appointed and we'd only been inside it a couple times in our careers.

Fooling around in there would be so wrong, but oh so right for our minds. We had to do it.

"Lauren you are such a bad girl. That's a great idea!"

But how to get in? I mean, her door was locked I was sure. Lauren again had the answer. "I can get us in, I know where (Ms. Biggins' secretary) Amanda keeps the spare key." Problem solved.

Sure enough, the key was in its hiding place and we advanced to Biggins' office, locking the door behind us. We looked around, admiring the awards on the wall, the large couch and plush carpet and all the other executive accoutrements.

It was spacious, somewhat elegant, and for what we had in mind, perfect.

"We are totally secluded here, very private. Wonder what we could do," joked Lauren.

"I guess we could read some of her books, or just enjoy this excellent view," I replied, pointing toward the window and the sprawling countryside beyond.

We chuckled and embraced, locking lips and letting our hands wonder around each other's bodies. Lauren felt great, and I spent extra time nibbling her neck. It was so relaxing not having to hurry. The quickies were great, but taking time was better.

We moved over to the couch and continued our makeout session, kissing like teenagers. It was so very erotic. We explored each other's bodies, nibbling, licking, you name it.

We soon moved into a classic sixty-nine mode, licking each other as each of us wiggled and moaned to the special caresses we gave each other. I loved it when she jerked my dick and licked my balls, while she was partial to my licking her clit while fingering her soaking wet hole.

It was awesome.

We played with each other for a bit before Laurel ordered me to "Fuck me, dammit, fuck me. I need your dick." What was I to do?

Bending the woman over our boss's desk, I rubbed my cock up and down her soaking slit.

Lauren continued to say, "Do me." But I was taking my time as she moaned and groaned. It was so hot, so erotic, I loved every second and she obviously did to.

After a bit, I inserted my cock into her hot wet snatch and just remained still. Lauren, however, had other ideas, pushing back and fucking me as I stood silently behind her.

"Oooohhhh."

She controlled the action, fucking me, and enjoying her pushing and my sliding.

Our movements were building up, fucking like teens, pumping and pushing and, well, you get the idea. I could tell she loved it, as the moans were so sexy to hear. And I was so much enjoying the feel of her pussy.

Damn, this was hot, I remember thinking.

All of that suddenly stopped when a voice from the back of the room shrieked,

"What the fucks is going on here?"

It was Mrs. Biggins. How she got into the office wasn't immediately known, but later we found out she had a private bathroom which had a private exit to a stairwell that on this unfortunate day led to her entering. She was fuming.

Regardless, it didn't matter because the damage was done. We were caught.

We attempted to untangle for a couple seconds when her voice barked once again.

"Stay still. Remain where you are. What the fuck do you think you are doing."

Her icy stare was riveting. "Oh, I can see you are fucking. Rob, you bastard, Lauren, you slut, you two married jackasses are having an affair. In my office. Over my desk."

"Well, well, well. Not so good now, is it?"

We must have looked embarrassed, and why not as Lauren's panties were slung off one leg and her bra merely around her neck. My pants were off, shirt on, and little between us was left for the imagination. We stood there, embarassed, heads down, knowing our lives could change with whatever happened in the next few minutes.

I remember thinking that if she told my wife the divorce papers would arrive later in the day. The sick feeling in my stomach made me want to ralph.

"So, you are fucking in my office, wow. I will have to have the place fumigated or something," said the boss in stern tones. It was quiet for a bit, then she made a strange order. "Okay, you fuckers want to get off. Go ahead. Fuck."

I couldn't believe my ears, the woman actually ordered us to fuck. In front of her.

Like dogs.

"Do it now or you are both fired, and guess what I will tell your spouses. That you are low life fuckers."

Lauren looked back at me, held my hand, and said to listen to our boss. We didn't have a choice.

Nodding I agreed, but I'd lost my hard on in the fury of being caught in the act.

"Well, go on now," said Mrs. Biggins. "Suck his dick. Make him hard and fuck him."

The instructions were clear, and Lauren knelt and got to work on my cock. Licking at first, soon she was pushed on my the boss' demands and sucked and sucked until I was hard. I had to put Mrs. Biggins out of my mind, concentrating, no, luxuriating on Lauren's actions.

After that she was bent over the desk and I was fucking her with abandon. It started slowly but soon it became raw rutting. While not awesome, it was, well, exciting as we moved on with our actions.

All the while Mrs. Biggins was offering suggestions.

"Fuck her hard."

"Slap her ass."

"Pull her hair."

We were puppets and we did what the woman asked. It wasn't long before Lauren squealed and I knew she was Cuming from the activities and that thought brought me to my nirvana. I shot my load into her and kept pumping even after I was satisfied. That's when I realized the situation and started shaking.

"Mrs. Biggins, I am so sorry, we didn't mean anything. We were just getting together, well, you know."

The woman told us we were adulterers and losers. That we should be fired. That our spouses should know.

We both begged for forgiveness and asked that she not tell anyone about us.

She reminded us we weren't in a good bargaining position.

She told us to sit on the couch while she eyed us up and down in our near naked state. She reamed us new ones, but in the end, she said she would forgive the transgressions but that we'd have to pay the price...whatever that was.

Immediately, I got the idea when she told me to clean up my mess, directing me to Lauren's snatch where she ordered me to lick up all my cum. What could I do? I did.

Lauren wasn't an active participant at first, but soon was moving to my ministrations. I licked and kissed and soon she was swooning and moaning and that led to her having a major orgasm.

The boss had a wry smile when I arose, and I knew we weren't going to be terminated. But I didn't think a raise or promotion was coming either.

Mrs. Biggins told Lauren to get dressed then directed me over her desk. She unhooked my belt and I knew what was coming. THWACK, THWACK, THWACK. She pummeled my ass with a half dozen swats before ordering me to dress.

"I understand the attraction, I don't like you did it here. I don't like it you are cheating. But I understand that sometimes things happen. But you two should consider yourselves on probation. And clear your calendars the next couple Saturdays for some overtime work.

"Get it?"

"Other than that, this will be swept under the table. Although I might look at the pictures I took from time to time. Don't you forget it, either, your jobs and marriages are on the line. During the week, no hanky panky at work. You are to be model employees."

We nodded our agreement.

Later, sitting on bench, we spoke of the day. How we were lucky. How we needed to lay low. And both of us wondered what the following weekend would bring.


JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers