All Comments on 'Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 01'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story as always ..Loved your prision stories and was was waiting for whatever you write next

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent story that I'll be waiting for the continuation of. But also, I'm looking forward to the continuation of Naked Prison.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor3333 months agoAuthor

Thanks! I had an inspiration to write this story so I started on it recently but the naked prison will definitely continue!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Assuming the car used in the hit and run was deposited in the Hudson River, the cops will have nothing to work with. But Lacey and McKenna will be the slaves of their co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I do wonder where you think the statute of limitations for vehicular manslaughter is 5 years. As far as I know, if somebody dies, the crime never goes away.

eroticauthor333eroticauthor3333 months agoAuthor

Thats what Google said lol. I also wanted the blackmail to be enough so that they would give in but not too much so that they’d be like “fuck it, prison is better.” It could also be that our protagonist is underselling it as part of his plan.

jleetechiejleetechie18 days ago

Ben? Jack? That is one typo that Word will not fix. Let's see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...